Sabrina the Teenage Witch!Β² ━...

Autorstwa salemshouse

( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under... WiΔ™cej

SABRINA!
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i. witch bitch
ii. hands off
iii. hold tight
iv. bad luck
v. almost love
vi. aries
vii. without me
viii. empty
ix. killin' it
x. just like lovers do
xi. bad time
xii. mistletoe
xii. i'm not a psychic
xiv. deep water
xv. different perspectives
xvi. the supernatural are real
xvii. the truth
xviii. cold blooded
xix. art at its finest
xx. ice bath
xxi. darkness is soon to follow
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
xxii. night terrors
xxiv. when is a door not a door
xxv. sisters intuition
xxvi. electricity
xxvii. need to know information
xxviii. dark figures
xxix. broken mask
xxx. black magic
xxxi. unsolved case
xxxii. we are one
xxxiii. puzzle pieces
xxxiv. a new villian
xxxv. an offended spirit
xxxvi. trickster
xxxvii. echo house
xxxviii. stay awake
xxxix. done deal
xl. a new punch line
xli. chaos is come again
xlii. muted
xliii. she's free
xliv. whisper of death
xlv. insatiable
xlvi. final turn
xlvii. the divine move

xxiii. in-between state

3.8K 93 12
Autorstwa salemshouse

       "WELL, WELL, WELL... Look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia smirks as they walk into school.

"We're not crazy." Allison corrects.

"Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? You guys should have seen Sabrina last night." Lydia rambles.

"Wow, thank you for that Lydia." Sabrina states, rolling her eyes at her sister.

"We did die and come back to life... That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott suggests.

"We keep an eye on each other, okay?" Stiles mumbles as the bell rings. "And Lydia? Stop enjoying this so much."

-

"Not the steadiest hand for a superb marksman." Lydia comments as the girls sit in art class. They were painting pictures for a project right now and Allison could not get her hand to stop shaking.

"It's been happening for the past few weeks. Since that night." Allison explains, finally giving up and setting her paint brush down.

Lydia hands her a new sheet of paper. "Start over."

-

After watching Allison in art class Lydia had decided that durning the girls free period they would go out into the woods so Allison could practice shooting. "Do you really think this is going to help?" Allison questions as she watches Lydia set up he target.

"I know that if you think it's not going to help, it definitely won't!" Lydia mumbles as she makes her way back over to the two girls. "So, get your head into it, shoot a few, and see what happens." Lydia and Sabrina step back as Allison sets an arrow up on her bow. Taking a deep breath Allison releases the arrow, the girls watch as it lands in the ground a couple feet away from the target in the ground. "Oh. Maybe hold the string differently? Try the Mongolian draw.  What? I read. Try it!" Allison does as Lydia says and holds the bow differently, still when she releases the arrow it doesn't hit anywhere near the target. "Okay, um... Take a second to close your eyes and imagine the arrow going into the target."

"Did you see that?" Allison interrupts, her eyes squinting as she looks past the target.

"See what?" Sabrina questions, trying to find what Allison was looking at.

"Wait here." Allison states, grabbing ahold of her bow and arrows.

"Are you serious?" Lydia exclaims.

"I'll be right back." Allison mutters, glancing back at the twins.

"You did not just say that!" Lydia whines, before turning to her sister. "So, are we gonna talk about what happened last night?"

"It was just a nightmare, Lydia." Sabrina tells her sister, trying to get her to drop the subject.

"That was not just a nightmare." Lydia states. "When you have a nightmare you wake up and are annoyed that you had to suffer through it, you woke up screaming and crying."

"I don't know, Lydia." Sabrina mumbles. "I have them almost every night and if I don't get them it's cause I just don't go to sleep."

"Sab." Lydia begins, now feeling bad for her sister. "You can't live like this. There has to be something we can do to make them stop."

Sabrina shrugs. "I was gonna talk to Dea-" Before Sabrina could finish she was interrupted by Isaac. Before either girl could question why he was here, an arrow came soaring through the air. Letting out a gasp Sabrina watches as Isaac grabs ahold of the arrow coming at her. If it weren't for Isaac's quick reflexes Sabrina would be dead.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Sabrina!" Allison yells, dropping her bow.

-

It was the next day and Sabrina, sadly, had to go to Coaches class. Walking into the classroom the first thing she noticed was someone was sitting in her chair. "Hi, sorry... I usually sit there." The person sitting in the chair looks up and begins signing towards Sabrina. "Okay. No problem. That's all yours." Sabrina says, feeling bad she had even said anything.

Shaking her head Sabrina sits down in a random seat, she begins flipping through her book when she realizes something was off. No one in the class was talking, it was completely silent. It was even quiet out in the hallways. "That's weird." Turning to the front of the class Sabrina noticed Coach. "Hey, Coach. Thought I was in the wrong class for a second." Oddly enough Coach began signing at her too. "Um, okay... I don't actually know sign language. Actually, I didn't even know that you knew sign language... Or that that was even an elective here. Well, this has been good, I'm probably gonna, uh, head out..." Sabrina trails off, standing up from her desk. Taking one last look at the class she watches as they all begin to do sign language, a distant buzzing began to sound clear. "What the hell?"

"Martin!" Coach yells as Sabrina shoots up from her desk. Oh, god. She must have fallen asleep.

"Uh-huh?" Sabrina questions, still trying to wake up as she listens to Coach yell.

"I asked you a question!" Coach snaps.

"Uh... Sorry, Coach. What was it?" Sabrina mumbles.

"It was, 'Martin, are you paying attention back there?'" Coach repeats his question.

"Oh." Sabrina mutters, not really know what to say. "Well, I am now..."

"Martin, stop reminding me why I drink!" Coach comments. "Every night. Does anyone else want to try the question on the board?"

Sabrina sighs before turning to Scott. "I'm okay. I just fell asleep for a second." She tells him when she sees the worried look on his face.

"Sabrina." Scott begins. "You weren't asleep." Sabrina's eyebrows furrow in confusion as she sees Scott look down. Following his gaze Sabrina's eyes widen when she sees what he was so concerned about. On her notebook written hundreds of times were the words 'Wake up'.

-

"Okay, so-- what happens to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?" Scott questions as they sit down at a lunch table outside.

"And is unable to tell what's real or not?" Sabrina adds.

"And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?" Allison chimes in.

"They're all locked up because they're insane." Isaac comments.

"Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please?" Stiles questions, glaring at Isaac.

"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer... So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." Isaac states.

"Hey, dude, are you still milking that?" Stiles eggs him on.

"Yeah, maybe I am still milking that." Isaac tilts his head, glaring at Stiles.

"Hi." A random girl interrupts, standing in front of the table. "Hi, sorry... I couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about... And, I think I actually might know what you're talking about. There's a Tibetan word for it-- it's called 'Bardo.' It literally means 'in-between state.' The state between life and death."

"And what do they call you?" Lydia questions condescendingly.

"Kira." Scott speaks up for the girl. "She's in our history class."

"So, are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?" Lydia continues.

Kira shrugs. "Either, I guess... But, all the stuff you guys were just saying? All that happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states where you can have hallucinations. Some you see, some you just hear. And you can be visited by peaceful or wrathful deities."

"Wrathful deities? And what are those?" Sabrina asks the girl.

"Like... demons." Kira tells her casually.

"Demons. Why not?" Stiles mumbles.

"Hold on-- if there are different progressive states, then what's the last one?" Allison questions.

"Death. You die." Kira states.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

472K 11.2K 32
In which the new girl faces a lot of challenges with the supernatural and falls in love with Scott McCall. [ SEASON 2 ] Β© stilesbilinskiii
5.2K 303 14
the serpent beneath the innocent flower. tvd. season 2
8.1K 254 16
π’π‚πŽπ“π“ πŒπ‚π‚π€π‹π‹. ━━━ ❛ looks like an innocent flower but be the serpent underneath ❜ season four. published ━━━ 11. 0...