Yedho oru paatu en kaadhil ke...

By creativi_thri

Isn't it beautiful when certain songs transport you to a different time period?! 🎼Yedho oru paatu en kaadhil... More

Aathangara Marame, Arasamara Elaye! -KMFF OS
Yaaridamum thondravillai idhu pol -KMFF OS
Sonnaalum ketpadhillai kanni manadhu- KMFF OS

Thendral vandhu theendum podhu...

1K 32 42
By creativi_thri

🎼Unakku Enakku Namakku Iruku 8K Radio🎼
"Welcome back!! Happy Monday makkale!! Naan unga favorite RJ Reshma pesren. Lets jump into today's topic- namma elorukum favorite 'Mazhai-Jannal seat-Coffee-Raja sir'..
Ungalku mazhai apo endha Raja sir song keka pudikum nu enaku call pani solunga!! Ipo first enaku endha paatu pidikum nu neenga kelunga! Enjoooooi"

🎼 Evarum Sollaamale Pookkalum Vaasam Veesuthu
Uravum Illaamale Iru Manam Aetho Pesuthu🎼

Vaishu was enjoying(!) her morning drive in the mild rain listening to the live radio.

"20 minutes la poga vendiya distance ku 1 manineram aagudhu! Thank God for this live radio in the US! Ethana neram indha english paataye kekardhu?!

Mazhai-check
Jannal seat-check
Raja sir-check
Office poi modhala andha mokka drip coffee aavadhu podanum" she was thinking to herself.

🎼 Evarum Sollaamale Kuyil Ellam Thaena Paaduthu
Ethuvum Illaamale Manasellam Inippaa Inikkuthu🎼

She slowly lowered her car window to enjoy the drizzle...🌧🌧🌧
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
🌧🌧🌧🌧
🎼 Oda Neeroda Intha Ulagam Athu Pola
Odum Athu Odum Intha Kaalam Athu Pola
Nilaiyaa Nillaathu Ninaivil Varum Nirangale🎼

"Yen d!! Irukardhe rendu set uniform. Idhula already oru set kaayala nu adutha set potutu vandhurken. Adhayum eeramaakidadha d!!" yelled Vidya from the backseat as she was copying Vaishu's assignment.

"Sorry d, indha paata ketaale apdiye unarvasapatudren.. dhoooo close panidren" replied Vaishu struggling with the flappy window.

"Paduva d paduva!! Endha oorla madam duet padindheenga- sanfrancisco va ila paris aa; Ayya endha costume la vandhaaru?!" teased Vidya!!

"Yei enna nakkala!! oru duet um ila, naalaam India vitu pogardha illa! I am a proud indian, inga dhaan padipen, inga dhaan velai panuven, inga dhan en vaazhkaye!! Ayyavum illa goyyavum ila.. en d ipdi kalaaikara... avane paavam oru naal compass ketaan- avana vechu indha otu otreengale d!" scowled Vaishu.

"Aama aama, avan compass ketaan.. adhaye solitu iru d nee!! En annan endha range la feel panraan nu enaku dhaan theriyum!" replied Vidya.

As they were discussing, the bus halted at the next pickup stop, a few kids got on, and then did Vaibhav and his friends. As Vaibhav crossed the row in which Vaishu was sitting, the entire gang of friends started coughing and clearing their throats!
Ahem ahem.. ahem ahem.. ahem ahem!!!

Vaibhav turned red and rushed to the back of the bus!! Vaishu was not able to suppress her smile of bewilderment. "En d ipdi maanatha vaangaraanunga! Onume iladhapo edhuku ivlo TB patients!!" she bit Vidya's ears.

Vidya who was laughing at all this said "Inime ellllam ipdidhaan!! Enga annan entry eh asathala irundhudhu paatha la!! "

Just then, Aditya came towards the front of the bus. "Nna driver anna! Enkita neraya pudhupaatu irku, en player lendhu paatu podreengala?".
The driver hesitated for a minute and looked at the Vice Principal sitting in the front seat. He nodded a yes and then the driver proceeded to plug in Aditya's player.

Little did everyone know that it had a list of romantic songs curated to tease Vaibhav with Vaishu. As the songs started playing, they were very well received by the guys at the back with aaahs, oooohs and catcalls as Vaibhav sat in the middle with his eyes fixed on Vaishu.

The bus finally reached school, as all of them got down, Vaishu was waiting for Vidya. Vidya asked her to keep going as she wanted to have a quick chat with Vaibhav.

"Ena d, edhaa sonnala ena pathi?? Nee pesiniya? Pasanga romba otitaangalo?! Ava siricha dhaane?! " Vaibhav started off with so many questions.

"Irunga irunga brother! Naa avalta pesave ila edhume. Nee solu, are you sure?! nejamave adhudhaana unaku?!"

"Hey aama d, ethana thadava ketaalum
adhudhaan!! Na love thaan panren!" replied Vaibhav!!

Vidya let out a gasp at the mention of "love"!
"Seri, enaala mudinjadha pesi paakren! lets see.. en annanukaaga idhu seyyamaatenaa!!" she assured and ran to class.

Vaishu already reached her bench and was waiting for Vidya to join her. Vidya was confused on how to talk about Vaibhav to Vaishu. With so many thoughts in mind she sat mentally absent for the firts four periods imagining different scenarios of Vaishu's reactions!!

Triiiiiiing🛎 went the lunch bell. The class dispersed to different locations for lunch. Vaishu and Vidya walked outside to get their lunch bags and when they came in, there was a hugeeee gathering of all the guys in the last row.

"Apdi ena d thiruvizha anga pinaadi?! Orey soundaa irku?!" Vaishu was puzzled.
"Adhaane, vaa d poi paapom!" Vidya dragged her. Vaishu did a huge kumbidu and said "Naa varla thaaye, andha TB gang eh irumi thallum!! nee poi ketutu vaa, naa nama bench ku poren, pasikudhu!"

Vidya curiously ran towards the last bench and drifted into the crowd to see Riyaz write something frantically on the bench while Vaibhav was biting his nails throwing corner glances occasionally.

FLAMES
VAIBHAV
VAISHNAVI

"Ohoooo, idhaan vishayama!! Nadakatum" Vidya smiled sarcastically at Vaibhav.
Riyaz was calculating and crossing off letters as if his life depended on it as the guys cheered him for his every movement.
Finally the moment of truth....

Riyaz's hands started scratching off M to begin with...all let out a "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooo"!!

After what felt like a decade, Riyaz finally circled....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"E"

"Deiiiii, una oru friend aa kuda yethuka maata polaye da!!! Enemy la vandhu ninnu vechuruku da!!" Riyaz laughed out loud and the entire gang of guys laughed along!

Vaibhav was visibly very upset and walked out of the class as Vidya stood there open-mouthed. She knew how bad it would feel for him and rushed behind him to console him.

All this while, Vaishnavi was eating her lunch, controlling her curiousity about the happenings in the last seat. She didnt want to sound too interested as that may invite more cheers from those guys. But seeing Vidya rush out, she knew she needed to know. She decided to wait after school to ask her about it.

The day was uneventful otherwise and everyone waited for the last hour bell to ring so they can board their buses to go home.

🛎 Triinnnnng went the bell! The entire class dispersed and swarms of students moved towards their buses.

Vaishu walked out of the class with Vidya and noticed she wanted to tell her something but stopping herself from it.

The return journey back in bus was very similar to the morning and Vaishu just dozed off unable to react to all the ahems and laughters.

As they reached Vaishu's stop, to her surprise Vidya got down followed by Vaibhav!
"Ena d, en neenga rendu perum en stop ku vareenga?" Vaishu was really puzzled!!

"Ila d, ivan unkita pesanum sonan.. adhaan" dragged Vidya signalling Vaibhav to come talk to her.

"Hey, un kita pesanum nu naa dhaan ivala ipdi pana sonen. Romba naala pesanum nenaipen.. indha pasanga enga pesa vitaanga!" started Vaibhav.

"Hmm, puriyudhu! Oru compass ketadhula aaramichu ipo ena enamo pesitu poraanga! enakum kashtama dhaan irku, idhunaala oru nalla frienda miss panrene nu. Unaku onum prechana ilana enkiga sagajama pesalam. Andha TB gang aa ignore panikalam.. naa epome friendly dhaan" replied Vaishu.

"Hey.. wait.. naa friendaa laam pesardhuku varala.. adhu...adhuvandhu..." stopped Vaibhav.

"Purila, edhadhu prechanaya? Ena pesardhuku indha plan laam panitu vandha apo?" asked Vaishu.

"I love you" blurted out Vaibhav

Vaishu gasped!!
Vidya was seeing both Vaibhav and Vaishu back to back as if she was watching a table tennis match.

"Hey, loosa nee.. nama laam school children.. Love laam ketta varthai! Padikra kaalathula padichu appa amma solardha kelu! Idhuku indha Vidya vera jaalra va. Unga kitendhu idhulaam naa edhirpaakave ila! Cha.. i am leaving. Inime naama pesa venaam." Vaishu just burst out in anger. A weird sense of shame surrounded her..

"Namala oruthan love panara mari nadandhutomaa.. padikara vayasla idhulaam epdi naama nadakka vitom. Ayoyo appa ku therinja enna aagumo.. Ayoo ingendhu apdiye invisible aaita nalla irkume!! How dare can he say these things. Vidya nama friend nu nenacha ipdi panitale" so many thoughts in her mind. She immeadiately got tears.
"Rendu perum inime enta pesa venaam.. good bye and goodluck for your lives".. she stormed off.

Next day, rainymorning, Vaishu sat before Vidya in the bus, but didnt turn to see her.
Vidya tried to talk to her so many times and Vaishu never responded.
And then the FM channel on the bus tried to help,
🎼Eeram vizhunthaalae Nilathilae ellaam thulirkuthu
Nesam poranthaalae Udambellaam yeno silirkuthu
Aalam vizhuthaaga Aasaigal oonjal aadudhu
Alaiyum ala polae Azhagellaam kolam poduthu🎼

She saw Vidya open the window shutter and smile at her... but Vaishu wasnt in the mood! She was still angry.

🎼Kuyilae kuyilinamae Antha isaiya koovuthamma
Kiliyae kiliyinamae Atha kathaiyai pesuthamma🎼
🌧🌧🌧
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
🌧🌧🌧🌧
🎼Kathaiya vidukathaiyaai
Aavathillaiyae anbu thaan🎼
Vaishu smiled to herself thinking about Vidya.
"Ipo enga irkaalo, ena panraalo. Cant believe she used to be so close to me and then became a nobody."

Exactly at the same time she reached her workplace and started looking for a parking spot. Finally she found one close to her building, parked and had an epiphany. She called Vijay.

"Hey!!! 'Vaibhav' epdi iruku?! 'Vaibhav VijayKumar'.. nalla irku la?!" she said stroking her belly! 😊

  THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 202 3
စိတ်ကူးယဥ်အပြာစာ Noel GL Top ကဒွိလိင်ပါ
467K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
128K 5.3K 47
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
31.9K 6.9K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...