Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan

6.4K 137 52
By Suckmyirwin

Chapter 18:

Haliee’s Pov-

“Haliee, hi! It’s Chessie, how are you?”

“I’ve been better. You?”

“I’m lovely. I hear you and Luke split, am I correct?”

“Uh, um, yeah.”

“You are aware that you’re under contract still?”

“We took care of that. I don’t have to be around him if I don’t want.” I sigh.

“Ah, that’s where you’re wrong. We couldn’t cancel that deal because you signed a year contract. We can still pay you, and make you and Luke a lovely couple or we can make you look like a bitch and ruin your career.”

“What?” 

“See you later, Haliee. Oh, and you and Luke are going on a date this afternoon.” Chessie says, before hanging up. 

“FUCK!” I yell, before I throw my phone at the door. 

“Woah, Hale. Are you okay?” Michael walks in after I do that. I sigh and smile.

“Yeah, I’m great. Sorry.” I run a hand through my hair, sitting down on the couch

“What just happened, before I came in?” Michael asks, sitting next to me.

“It was Chessie.”

“Why was Chess calling you?”

“To make sure I knew that we still had I deal going on about Luke and I being together.”

“I thought you both made it clear it was over months ago.”

“I thought that too. I signed a year contract with them and if I break it, it could ruin my whole life. Mike, what do I do? I’m really thinking about ending this.”

“Haliee, don’t end it. It’s just a couple dates, whats the harm?”

“Did you see my at breakfast? I couldn’t even look at him, Mikey. They want me to go out with him tonight.”

“You still have to be on tour with him for another year anyways, just avoid him here and follow what Chessie says, it’ll be over before you know it.” Michael wraps his arm around my shoulder, giving me a squeeze. “Love ya, little sis.”

“Love you too, big bro.”

“Now, I have to go make sure Luke is okay for tonight. I’ll check in on you later. We’ll be Georgia in another hour if we get on the road soon. Okay?” Michael pulls from the hug and looks at me.

“Okay. Thanks for being a stupid and supportive shit.” 

“I’m touched, really.” Michael puts a hand to his heart and chuckles.

“You should be, it really came from the heart.” I respond sarcastically.

“I’ll see you later.” Michael laughs and stands up from the sofa. 

-

It’s been about two hours and I’m SO excited for my date in about 2.2 seconds. I decide to wear a pair of black flowy shorts, a black bustier, a black striped sheer top and some black combat pumps. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and do my makeup. I decide to wear some concealer, powder for face makeup and eyeliner and mascara for eye makeup. For my lips I do something a bit different; I use a deep burgundy (For her lips I used NARS Oxblood Burgundy Audacious Lipstick and NARS Pomegranate Lip Gloss) for lipstick and lipgloss. For many reasons, One; I wanted to do something big, bold and extravagant and two; I can’t kiss Luke, it’ll mess my lipstick up. I’m so overly ready to get this date over with. I grab my Michael Kors bag (Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag) and stuff it with my lipstick, phone wallet, gum for nerves and and extra ponytail. 

Theres a kick on my door, guessing it’s Luke. Shit. I open the door to a fidgeting Luke.

“Hey.” Luke says quietly.

“Lets get this over with.” I reply. I move across the hotel hall from him.

“You know you have to pretend you like me right?” Luke asks again, quietly.

“Don’t push your luck. I came here, didn’t I?” 

“Sorry.” We continue to walk over to the elevator. I press the button and shift from foot to foot while I wait. The doors open and we enter, me standing as far away from him as possible. I press the lobby button and wait. Before we get to the first floor, I reluctantly move close to him. He grabs my hand and squeezes it as we get to the bottom floor.

“Ready?” Luke asks as we get off the elevator.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” I respond, faking a smile for the many people that are outside. We exit the building and split, to take pictures with a few people. It’s going to be a long afternoon.

-

 We arrived at a cafe, and sit at a table.

“You know if and when we talk, none of it’s going to be true, right?” I ask, smiling.

“Now I do.” Luke returns a smile.

“I wish it wasn’t like this.” I sigh.

“Me too.”

“But, I’m not the one who cheated on somebody I loved.” I look at the menu.

“How many more times can I say ‘I’m sorry’ Haliee?” 

“Not enough times.” I smile at him, again.

“Hello, I’m James. I’ll be your server tonight, can I start you both with some drinks?” The sever comes to our table. He looks roughly about our age, light brown hair and blue eyes, cute guy.

“I’ll get a iced caramel mocha latte, thanks.” I smile at the boy.

“I’ll get the same, thanks.” Luke looks at the guy, jealously.

“Alright, I’ll be back with your drinks.” James turns to go get our drinks.

“He’s cute.” I mumble.

“Don’t do that to me, Hale.” Luke looks at me, sadly.

“I can do what I want, Luke.”

“It hurts.”

“You know what hurts? When somebody you love cheats on you.”

“Haliee, please.”

“Don’t ‘please’ me, Luke.”

“Here’s your drinks. Can I get you started with some food?” James sets down the coffees and pulls out a notepad.

“I’ll take a turkey sandwich, please.” I smile at James.

“And for a side?” He smiles back.

“Side salad would be nice, thanks.”

“I’ll have a Turkey and Roastbeef sandwich, chips on the side. Thanks.” Luke says, a little rudely.

“Coming right up.” James leaves the table and I pull out my phone. I decide to text Mikey.

To: Clifford The Big Red Dog- SMFS

To: Hailee Is My Main Bitch- The fuck does that mean???

To: Clifford The Big Red Dog- SAVE MY FUCKING SOUL MIKE!!!!

To: Haliee Is My Main Bitch- Oi bitch. You’ve got this down.

To: Clifford The Big Red Dog- He’s being possessive. Make it stop, mike, MAKE IT STOP!!!

To: Haliee Is My Main Bitch- One second main bitch

One second? What is he going do? 

To: Haliee Is My Main Bitch- tHATs now taken care of.

To: Clifford The Big Red Dog- SHiT what DiD YoU dO?

To: Haliee Is My Main Bitch- Made your life easier. Let me know if you need anything else. Love you!

Love me my ass. I look up and Luke is staring at me.

“What are you looking at?” I sneer.

“Sorry for being rude, Hale. I miss you.” Luke looks at me sadly, you have NO idea how badly I want to forgive him right now. Luke stirs his straw around the glass.

“I’m not here for this. I’m not in the mood to be here but, I prefer to actually live a life, without being looked at like I’M the one who caused this breakup.” 

“Sorry.” Luke apologized for the millionth time since we sat down. I shrug and sip on the coffee in front of me. I text Chessie, just to see how long this stupid lunch has to last.

To: Evil Bitch Who’s Making Me Date Satan- How long does this lunch have to be?

To: Haliee From Off Fire- At least finish your meal and than maybe take a few pictures with fans, than you can be done.

To: Evil Bitch Who’s Making Me Date Satan- Fine. 

“We just have to eat and than take pictures, than I’m done.” I tell Luke.

“Okay.” Luke continues to stir and look at his coffee, occasionally taking sips.

“Okay, heres the turkey sandwich and salad. Heres the Turkey and roastbeef, with chips.” James hands us our food. “And here’s your check, when you’re ready to pay.”

“Thanks, man.” Luke says nicer.

“Nice to see you both, I like your music. Keep doin’ what you’re doing and goodluck.” And with that, James leaves. 

“Nice guy.” I say. I pick up my phone, again to make a tweet. “Smile.” I point my phone up at Luke. He smiles big, god how I miss his smiles- and I take a picture.

@HalieeRodes:

Out to lunch with my favorite boy & met the nicest guy. I’ll quote what he said “I like your music. Keep doin’ what you’re doing & goodluck.” Love meeting people like that. Love ya lots xxx *One Attachment*

Luke’s phone goes off, signaling he’s left my tweet notifications on still.

“People are coming over, talk with me.” I smile at him.

“So, the plan tonight is after-“ Luke gets cut off my squealing girls. Sweet.

“Hi, Luke, Haliee. Can we please get a picture?” One of the girls asks.

“Sure!” I smile. “Luke and I in the picture together or separate?”

“Together if that’s okay?” 

“Oh completely.” Luke responds. I stand with one girl in the middle of Luke and I and one on the other side of me. Their mom takes the picture.

“Thank you so much! Sorry for interrupting your lunch.”

“No problem, we love meeting you guys.” Luke smiles at the girls. “Nice to meet you both.”

“You two!” The two girls go in the other direction. 

God, how much I wish I can just be done with this lunch is through the roof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 10 31
Uhh... Don't read these... I swear don't ❌ My writing skills have improved significantly since then 🀑 If you read these you will cringe until you cr...
39.2K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
95.5K 1.5K 16
So here's the next installment! Hope you all enjoy!
260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.