My Hero Academia Assassin Dek...

By AssassinDeku

Izuku a Quirkless boy bullied for it.Betrayed by his best friend Bakugou or Known as Kacchan.He is taken in b... More

The beginning

what Izuku will look like in this version of the story

2.3K 28 113
By AssassinDeku

Looks without outfit:

More or less just give him more definition and I do not own the art.

Outfit:

This:

Or this:(but deku's colors and nine of these are my art.)

Or this:

Please choose and Deku will be adopted by a Assassin take a hint who is a civilian by day and a Assassin at night and he will get Ofa and what ship you guys want the first ship posted is the ship so you gotta go fast!like sonic and now I leave you with Eddie Vr tik Tok!

Skip to 3:16 its hilarious

Is this the color Blackstar?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 20.8K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 35K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...