Truth or Dare: HaTF version

By Canada_lover934

Ask and dare any if the characters from my story Heats and Their Aftermaths! More

Ye

Dare 1

158 9 6
By Canada_lover934

abearfoo1233

Ana: MITCH, I NEEEEEEEDDDD YOUUUUUUU

Mitch: WHAT!?!

Ana: You have a dare =3

Mitch: *reads dare* What... Why?!?!? Well, i don't have a dress to wear so i guess-

Ana: *holding out a dress in Mitch's size* No worries, everyone has a dress. Whether they know or not Owo

Mitch: ...I am actually going to murder you.

Ana: You can try if that makes you feel better but ya still gotta wear the dress!

Mitch: *growls before clicking his tongue* You know what, fine! I'm just going to get this over with. *takes dress and puts it on*

Ana: *Summonned Pat next to her* Yeah, I think he looks pretty cool. What do you think Pat?

Pat: *covering his bleeding nose* H-He can keep this right?

Mitch: *blushing darkly* P-Pat! What the hell!

Ana: *Puts her hand on Pat's shoulder* This was made for him, of course you guys can keep it. Just be careful when washing it.

Pat: *salutes before picking Mitch up and carring him away*

Ana: Hehe, hope yiu guys enjoyed that! ;D  Peace out fam!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
441K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
125K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...