Sabrina the Teenage Witch!Β² ━...

By salemshouse

( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under... More

SABRINA!
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i. witch bitch
ii. hands off
iii. hold tight
iv. bad luck
v. almost love
vi. aries
vii. without me
viii. empty
ix. killin' it
x. just like lovers do
xi. bad time
xii. mistletoe
xii. i'm not a psychic
xiv. deep water
xv. different perspectives
xvi. the supernatural are real
xvii. the truth
xviii. cold blooded
xix. art at its finest
xx. ice bath
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
xxii. night terrors
xxiii. in-between state
xxiv. when is a door not a door
xxv. sisters intuition
xxvi. electricity
xxvii. need to know information
xxviii. dark figures
xxix. broken mask
xxx. black magic
xxxi. unsolved case
xxxii. we are one
xxxiii. puzzle pieces
xxxiv. a new villian
xxxv. an offended spirit
xxxvi. trickster
xxxvii. echo house
xxxviii. stay awake
xxxix. done deal
xl. a new punch line
xli. chaos is come again
xlii. muted
xliii. she's free
xliv. whisper of death
xlv. insatiable
xlvi. final turn
xlvii. the divine move

xxi. darkness is soon to follow

4.3K 110 4
By salemshouse

       SABRINA WOKE WITH a gasp. She pulled herself out of the tub and watched as Allison, Stiles, and Scott did the same. Sabrina's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looks around the room. It was empty, just a large white room. "Is that it?" Stiles suddenly questions causing Sabrina to whirl around. Drops of water from her hair and body hitting the floor. Once she was turned around Sabrina realized what Stiles was talking about. Sitting further in the room was the nemeton. The four teens slowly and cautiously made their way towards it.

Sabrina stood back, watching as Allison, Scott, and Stiles placed their hands on the nemeton. She watches as their eyes shut and their faces contour, they must have been watching something. Allison was the first to come out of it. Her body quickly jerked back like the nemeton had thrown her. Sabrina steps forward, grabbing ahold of Allison, trying to balance her, but the minute Allison made contact with Sabrina she was gone. "Allison." Sabrina yells looking around for her missing friend. "Allison!"

Sabrina spun around looking for her friend, but Allison was gone. Sabrina stopped for a moment as she began to think. She was the anchor here, she must have sent Allison home. Hoping that was true Sabrina stood and waited for Scott and Stiles. Stiles was the second one to wake up, the nemeton pushing him back as well. "Stiles." Sabrina calls taking his hand, and with that Stiles was gone too. "C'mon Scott. I wanna get out of here." Sabrina mumbles moving closer to Scott. The young girl couldn't explain it, but something felt off here, and she was ready to get home. Finally Scott woke with a gasp and quickly Sabrina placed her hand on his shoulder. Sabrina no longer needed to anchor anyone, so along with Scott they both woke up, back in the animal clinic.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott exclaims, as the four teens jump out of the ice baths.

"We passed it. There's-there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!" Stiles adds.

"It was the night we were looking for the body--" Scott explains.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles interrupts, as Sabrina rakes her brain for that particular story. She remembered it clearly, the day she found out Scott was a werewolf, the boys had taken her to Scott's house that night and explained everything.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison chimes in.

"It was me-- you almost hit me." Scott states. "We can find it."

"What?" Sabrina questions when she sees the look on Lydia's face. Turning she notices Deaton and Isaac hold the same expressions.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac begins.

"How long is a long time?" Sabrina asks, rubbing her arms to create some kind of heat.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton exclaims.

Sabrina's eyes widen. "We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott questions.

Deaton nods. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

-

"No, dude-- you are not going back with them." Stiles states, as Sabrina tries to dry herself off. Scott had just told them that he would need to be getting pack to Deucalion soon and Stiles wasn't having it.

Scott sighs. "I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles questions.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asks.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott tells them.

"He trusts you more than anyone-- tell him he's wrong." Allison exclaims looking towards Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton begins. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So, we're gonna trust him-- the guy that calls himself 'Death, Destroyer of Worlds'-- we're gonna trust that guy?" Sabrina questions.

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But, you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton explains.

A noise in the entrance of the clinic caught all of their attention. "I'm looking for Lydia." A familiar voice states.

"What do you want?" Lydia questions as they all follow her out of the back room.

"I need your help." Ethan informs her.

"With what?" Sabrina interrupts, glaring at Ethan.

"Stopping my brother and Kali." Ethan starts. "From killing Derek."

-

The group had separated. Lydia going with Ethan. Scott, Allison, and Issac going to Allison's apartment. And Stiles and Sabrina going to the nemeton. "Stiles slow down!" Sabrina yells as Stiles drives widely through the storm. It was getting harder and harder to see out and Stiles was already driving fast. Those two things didn't mix well together.

"Whoa!" Stiles comments as something flies past them. With the distraction Stiles wasn't able to see the broken tree lying in the road. "Shi-" Stiles begins as he notices it, quickly he jerks his wheel to the side to avoid it. With the storm and speed Stiles was going at he quickly lost control of the jeep.

"Stiles!" Sabrina yells as they slam into a tree. Both teens hit their heads, effectively knocking them out.

-

Sabrina didn't know how long they were out, but she woke up with a killer headache. "Ah." She groans as she reaches up to touch her forehead, pulling her hand back she noticed blood. Shaking her head lightly she turned to Stiles to see him still unconscious. "Stiles." Sabrina mumbles, trying to shake him without hurting him further. "Stiles."

Finally Stiles woke up. "Ugh, what happened?" Stiles questions, looking around.

"You lost control." Sabrina mumbles, beginning to unbuckle her seatbelt. "C'mon, I don't know how long we've been out, but we have to find your dad." Stiles nods his head as they both jump out of the wrecked jeep. It was hard to see outside, even out of the jeep, but Stiles lucky recognized the area.

"This way, Sabrina!" Stiles calls over the raging wind. Running through the woods Sabrina spotted the nemeton.

"There it is!" Sabrina exclaims, pointing to the large tree stump. Without even moving closer to it Stiles and Sabrina could hear screaming. "Go, Stiles, go!" Quickly the two teenagers run over to the tree. The hole in the ground gave away what was happening. Jennifer must have been keeping the parents underground, and now the ground was caving in on itself. Sabrina followed after Stiles as the two jumped down into the room. Assessing the scene in front of him Stiles noticed that they were all trying to hold a support beam up, but it was becoming too heavy.

"It's too heavy..." Allison groans as Stiles slips his bat under the beam, stopping it from falling.

When Sheriff Stilinski notices his son, a large smile appears on his face. "I always said aluminum was better than wood."

Suddenly the wild storm outside abruptly stops. "Is it over?" Allison questions. Before Sabrina could celebrate her phone began ringing.

"Scott?" Sabrina questions into the phone.

"Hey, are you okay?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you? You okay?" Sabrina sighs, looking up at everyone.

"Sort of." Scott states.

"Do you think you can come get us?" Sabrina asks.

"Yeah, of course." Scott responds. Sabrina smiles, letting a sigh pass through her lips.

"Great! Okay. Um, uh... Bring a ladder." Sabrina states, causing everyone to let out a laugh. And just like that one villain had been defeated. How sad it was for them that the worst was yet to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.3K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
717K 18.8K 43
( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡ΒΉ ) I'm all for it, Sabrina, but... you know witches aren't allowed to reveal themselves to the mort...
8.1K 254 16
π’π‚πŽπ“π“ πŒπ‚π‚π€π‹π‹. ━━━ ❛ looks like an innocent flower but be the serpent underneath ❜ season four. published ━━━ 11. 0...
1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...