Forgetting The Bad Boy

By TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... More

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Forty Seven

5.9K 177 70
By TiaNightt

It was different.

It would be a lie to say the group hasn't changed since we left that cabin.

Vincent has been spiralling down a dark hole since it happened, I didn't want Grace to feel like I was upset with her but my heart was hurting for him.

He really did love that girl, more than anything. It's not her fault, but she has no clue what's really going on and that's the most painful part.

No ones at fault but so many people are hurt.

My biggest regret since Vince told me the truth, was sleeping with Grace.

Honestly it's kind of weird and uncomfortable to think about now, all those feelings that made that happen weren't real and they came from an emotional high we were both caught in.

Now it's like thinking I slept with my sister.

What a great way to put it.

It was just plain weird.

Not only was it weird, but I'm pretty sure Vincent wasn't happy to hear I slept with his soulmate and he hasn't touched another girl since he lost Grace.

I knew he wasn't truly mad at me, I mean how could he be? But I knew for a fact he was hurt by it and I couldn't help but drown in guilt over that fact.

So much has happened in the past while, Bella, Grace, lockdowns and Vacation cabins, new friends, and broken relationships. The year is only halfway done and it's already been a shit show.

I was glad I got the chance to talk things over with Grace yesterday, I would've had no idea she felt like we hated her or resented her. I guess I didn't realize how attentive we were being to Vincent.

I've just never seen him so low..

And when I met him he was already low.

Thankfully I was able to clear things up and tell her that nobody hates her or is mad at her whatsoever, more guilt overwhelmed me thinking that this whole time she was under the impression I hated her.

No matter what happens with her or any of my friends, it doesn't change the fact that I think Grace is a one in a million girl.

From the day I saw her attacking that elevator button, I just felt it.

She's my best friend.

And he's my best friend.

I love them both and I feel like shit about everything that's happened with them, all the bullshit they've been through and here they were. Going to the same school and getting stuck in the same friend group.

I wish Vincent would have told me sooner, it would've helped me understand him better. But I was glad I knew now, it made me look at them both a lot differently.

I always wondered what they were like together, how they got together.... it must've been a crazy love considering what I've seen and heard from Vincent.

They both have the biggest hearts I've ever seen, it was a powerful love undoubtably.

— —

Finally the school day was over, and thankfully it was a Friday too. We were almost in February already and I couldn't believe how fast time was ticking by.

I told James and Ryer to head to our dorm after class was done, I told them I was going to Vincent's to get him since he wasn't at school, again.

Surprise surprise.

I can see why he's been skipping for the past couple weeks, but I can't say I wasn't worried about him getting stuck here for another year because he didn't graduate.

I wanted the boys to graduate together and move on together, in a school that wasn't a reform/juvy school for once.

I wanted to live the free life together.

And he was not about to fuck that all up.

I peel out of the school parking lot and arrive at the building C parking lot in what felt like moments. I get out of the car and make my way to the doors as I lock my car from my keys.

Going up the elevator, I already knew that when I got up there I'd have to wake him up out of bed. I'd bet my fucking life that he just slept all day and wallowed.

Sleep isn't so dangerous so it didn't bother me, but he really did need to start getting back out.

I finally make it to his floor and saunter my way to his door and let myself in.

I look to his bed as I close the door behind me, but he wasn't in it. I skim around the room and there was no sign of Vincent anywhere.

Which was odd because I knew for a fact he wasn't at school, so where would he be.

Suddenly, I catch the sickening sight of something; something that made my stomach spiral and I felt deadly.

I felt sick to my stomach and I'd bet my face was white as a fucking ghost.

I stare at the sight of Vincent's feet, poked out of the cracked open bathroom door as he lays on the ground. I snap out of my state of shock and rush over to the bathroom in terror.

I push the door open wider, horrified to see Vincent laying on the cold tiles, he looked completely lifeless and his face was tinted blue.

My body began shaking as I lowered myself to him in a panic and searched for a pulse. I waited and waited impatiently, tears began to make their way down my cheeks as I stayed completely silent and still waiting for a pulse of any kind.

"Cmon man, you can't fucking leave, Cmon Vincent!" I growl in horror as I wait.

My heart almost drops as I finally feel the small little pulse from Vincent's neck. I sigh in complete relief and pull out my phone as fast as I can.

I dial 911 as fast as possible and await a response.

"Hello, 911, what is the emergency?" A voice beams through my phone. I take a breath before I speak, my words needed to be clear but I wasn't sure I was thinking clear enough for that.

"My friend, he's unconscious on the bathroom floor and I don't know what happened. He has a pulse." I say panicked and frightened through the phone.

"Okay sir, please stay calm. Can you describe the state your friend is in right now?" The women asks.

Not fucking awake???

"He's unconscious, laying on the floor face down. His face looks sort of blue, there's stuff coming from his—" I think for a second as I investigate the unconscious Vincent.

Holy, fuck.

Vincent overdosed.

"My friend overdosed on drugs, you need to get here before he dies. We're in dormitory C of Brighton Correctional Academy. Please hurry." I begin to sob as I look at him, knowing what happened.

I was crossing my heart and my own damn life, praying that he didn't do this on purpose. I was hoping with all I had this was a stupid accident because he's broken.

It doesn't make it any better, but I don't think I can stand the thought of my best friend wanting to do this to himself.

"Okay sir, a few officers and an ambulance are on their way as we speak. Please keep an eye on your friend until they arrive, do chest compressions, mouth to mouth, anything to attempt to resuscitate." The women instructs me in a serious tone.

I agree and she hangs up, I take it upon myself to begin flipping him over and pushing on his chest. I felt disturbed when I saw his face, he looked so lifeless, so dead.

It was horrifying as I watched him, pumping up and down on his chest.

I performed mouth to mouth several times, and went back to chest compressions. I started sobbing as nothing was fucking working.

My best friend was laying on possibly his death bed and I couldn't do a fucking thing about it. I was so useless and he could die, and I'd just sit here and watch.

I smack myself in the face and yell before beginning compressions again. I'm not fucking letting him die, I'll keep going until I'm dead if that's what it takes to have a shot at him shooting up and gasping for air.

But after twenty minutes of waiting, and pressing, and breathing into his mouth.

He never woke up.

To be quite honest, I was scared he wasn't going to.

God I love early updates :) Two good writing days I've had in a row, damnnnn.

This chapter was so heartbreaking, and I'm sorry y'all it's too sad but please stick with me it's worth it!
Let me know your thoughts on this chapter you guys🥺 please please comment and vote if you liked it. I adore each and every one of you non silent readers!! You bring me life and I just wanna write and post for you guys 24/7!

I'd love to hear some predictions or what you guys hope will happen!

Next update will be Friday or sooner😘

-Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"šŒššš²š›šž šˆ š°ššš¬ š£š®š¬š­ šš šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¢š§ š²šØš®š« š„š¢šŸšž, š›š®š­ š²šØš®'š«šž š¦š² š°š”šØš„šž š¬š­šØš«š², š„š„š²š¬šž. š˜šØš®'š«šž š¦š²...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
526 45 23
"Do you trust me?" He asked. And at that moment, everything else disappeared. I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me, whom I'd never really sp...
2.6K 126 78
"The more people you let in,the more chances of them walking out." "I will never walk out on you",Jamie said placing his index finger under my chin a...