Seven Devils And A Deliquent...

By lilunkwriter

"I know your secret, Athena", His eyes were glued to the switchblade in his hand. "And that is?", I asked, my... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

sɪx

520 12 5
By lilunkwriter

I made eye contact with Elijah who smirked at me, licking his lips repeatedly as he rolled his eyes to the back of his head, mocking me silently.

I gritted my teeth at him and kept my eyes at my breakfast. He stared at me before losing interest and ruffling his hair.

Damien followed behind Elijah, rubbing his eyes continuesly, completely ignoring my presence. I decided to lay low for now, I didn't know what they were capable of and I didn't want to test the waters before I did.

Every part of my body screeched with how sore I felt, my eyes droopy and my shoulders slumped. Lily smiled at the both of them, a hint of exhaustion in her eyes."How was your sleep, boys? ".

"Slept like a baby", Damian's eyes glimmered oddly in the morning sunlight," How about you, Elijah? ".

Little puta.

A smile spread across Elijah's lips like an dropped egg as he ran a hand through his hair before answering.

" Sleeping is my second favourite thing to do at night, so of course I'd be great at it ," He licked his bottom lip, his teeth grazing it delicately as he eyed me ," Just like my first ".

I avoided eye contact with the both of them but it seemed intirely impossible. "Bueno follame ,'' I managed to say under my breath, my heart beating faster.

I was fucked.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably, I wasn't in the best position but maybe I could buy myself some excuse to get out of this hell hole.

My eyes glanced at Matthew, Lily and Mike;

They wouldn't try anything with them around.

But I knew for sure that I wouldn't always be under the protective witness of Lily and the gang. Sooner enough they would find a way to trap me and I had to gather enough information about them before they could threaten me.

Sweat dripped from my brow as I tried to wipe my forehead with the back of my palm.

I decided if I wanted to die I would do it with an full stomach. I scarfed down the food, slightly gagging as I did, Damien cocked an eyebrow as he heard me gag.

As I gulped the water, I noticed that Matthew glanced at me every once in a while. In the week I've spent here we never talked once and I wondered what was running through his head as he quickly looked away as I caught him staring again.

Mike stood up, captivating my attention as he walked towards Lily who rubbed her eyes. He spoke in a hurried hushed voice, Lily's eyes widening. Unfortunately, I couldn't catch a word they said. Anger flashed on her face and she strode away, her shoulder bumping into his as he walked after her.

"Me and Mike will discuss something ," She called out, " Elijah, take out Damien, Athena and Matthew to the beach. We'll catch up later".

Elijah nodded innocently at her as if he wasn't the spawn of Satan himself. Whilst Damien's eyes glided towards me as he chuckled lightly. Matthew looked genuinely confused as he scrunched up his face.

Then I rose from my seat and left the dining table silently, my toes curling slightly as I heard footsteps behind me. I was beyond pissed yet I couldn't act upon it and it frustrated me beyond my control. My hands were shaking from the adrenaline rushing through my veins.

Before I could step any further from the kitchen a voice called out." Where do you think your going?".

I kept my expression unfazed although his voice almost made me jump."Hell?", I cocked an eyebrow at Damien.

He didn't seem to find my joke funny, moreover he looked at me like I was retarded. His eyes darkened and I began questioning whether or not I was schizophrenic.

"You're coming with us", I rolled my eyes at him, the little puta really thought that would win me over to the he dark side.

I flipped him off and sprouted a big grin, my eyes never leaving his. "Por favor vete a la mierda".

He squinted his eyes at me, seemingly understanding what I had just said to him."Shut up, taco", He muttered at me, his voice sounding a little hurt.

Footsteps echoed through the walls and I made out Elijah's figure, watching as Damien get distracted for a minute. I took it as an opportunity as I sped up the stairs, the heel of my feet aching painfully.

After regaining my breath, I locked the door of my room and fell on the bed, muttering curses under my breath.

I didn't think losing track of time was a real thing before now. Things faded in and out of my mind like it was controlled by a switch. I couldn't tell how long I stared at the ceiling, my thoughts empty and voidless.

It was odd; how the ceiling didn't seem to have a single crack in it nor a water stain. I was so used to seeing them, on bad days I'd like to imagine them as a package that came with the ceiling.

Rich people must be living in another world.

I ran a hand through my hair, sighing as I did. Even juvie seemed to be better than this. I found it hard to find myself at home, drowning in my own bitter blood.

It dawned at me how much the people I knew meant to me. I finally stood up and walked towards my suitcase. I stuffed my stiff hands into the pockets of my jeans. Reaching for the tiny piece of papaer inside my jeans wasn't much of a delight, having to squeeze in between the various useless shit I had. I spotted the crumpled piece of paper Adam gave to me and I dialed the number in it.

"Hòla?"
(Hello?)

Nostalgia filled my mind with reckless thoughts and a sense of safety with just a word from his voice.

"Adam, es Athena ".
(Adam, it's Athena)

"No pensé que realmente llamarías".
(I didn't think you'd actually call)

I could sense the shock from his voice, and I could almost imagine the look on his face.

"Well you were wrong, mi amigo".

I chuckled lamely, a grin slowly forming on my lips without my realization.

"¿Cómo es en la tierra de los libres?".
(How is it in the land of the free?)

"Literalmente vives aquí también, tonto".
(You literally live here too, dumbass)

He chuckled softly and I felt at home again, before his voice got huskier and a hint of melancholy could be heard.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to spend as much time you wanted to, chica. Es una pena que tuvieras que ir antes de que nos fuéramos".
(Cutie, It's such a shame you had to go before we ran away)

the line went dead

The sound of something light that hit the ground woke my senses up and I looked around in panic and annoyance.

It was dark and the sun was setting, a single ray of sunlight hitting my knees  gave me the courage to look outside. With the view of the beach I could make out the figures of people I couldn't identify because under the light they all managed to look the same.

I decided that this was the time to find a source to blackmail both Elijah and Damien and whatever weird shit they got going on.

I shut the door slowly, eyeing the halls for sudden movement before I sighed in relief when there wasn't any. The closest to my room was Elijah, so I decided to head there first, leaning my ear towards the door to make sure it was all clear before entering.

His room was not what I had expected of such an asshole, it was actually an tolerable place to live in. He had an balcony facing the beach which I knew would give out more light than I have ever seen in my whole life. Damien's room was pretty large, a carpet covering every inch of the floor, just like it did with David's.

There were various posters on skateboarding brands all over his room, it was clear who he was. I was afraid that I would not get any information on him, and instead would be preoccupied with the amusement of discovering the one and only Elijah.

Shadows began to cast darker as I realized time wasn't my friend, counting down seconds before they made it back. My hands reached for anything that seemed suspicious enough to hide various things, heart racing against my chest.

Annoyed, as I found a condom wrapper underneath his bed, I cursed under my breath.

There was nothing important here.

"Fuck!", I tangled my hands in my hair as I went through his drawers, finding nothing but Calvin Klein underwear...

A series of cuss words repeated in my head, I was fucking frustrated that I couldn't find a single shred of evidence that he was a nut job.

That was until I found a heavy metal, I held it in the palm of my hand, carefully studying it, noticing that it was a single bullet.

"Enjoying ourselves, aren't we?", The hairs in the back of my neck stood and various emotions took place as I turned around to meet Elijah, the bullet still clenched against my palm.

He was half naked, his lower region hid between the towel that seemed to want to slip off anytime. Elijah was also sopping wet, water droplets falling from his body.

he seemed to like the position he held me in.

little puta.

I decided to pull another poker face and lay things out with him, flat and clear. ", you wouldn't believe what I've found, puta".

"I told you not to fuck with me, was last night's fun not much of a warning?", He sneered, moving closer towards me as I sat criss-cross, unmoving, "Cause I won't hesitate to do it again".

I have never in my life wanted to bang my head repeatedly. "Look, I'm leaving, ? Is that what you want, American boy?".

He giggled; he fucking giggled.

Way to go off as threatening.

My head pounded as I got up, patting the imaginary dust. I held my breath as I looked up at Elijah who was smirking over me."Ight, imma head out", The bullet was still in my hand, my hand sweaty, the amount of moisture amazed me.

"Give it back".

I squinted my eyes at him, my anger issues sooner got the best of me and I squeezed the living shit out of my hand, not trying to hit him.

"Fuck no", The sounds of his and my breathing clashed, " Fight me, puta".

he jumped on me.

como carajo es tan pesado.

I felt my body go limp as time slowed and I met his gaze as he violently jumped on me. Without doubt, I was distracted and he had the upper hand, his weight toppling over me as I soon met the floor.

After regaining my breath, my brain finally registered what had happened and the reflex's hit. I yanked his hand seconds away from pinning me down, his veins twitching as I did. He growled animalisticly at me, which made me cringe slightly. Elijah was still on top of me, fighting my hands off as he tried to grab ahold of my wrist. Blood pounding in my ears was a sign. I was starting to see red. I kicked him hard in the shins, and he groaned as I did. I grabbed the opportunity to tackle him off me, which resulted in me rolling over awkwardly.

Elijah's towel was slightly rolled up, his torso perfectly visible to me even though shadows cast down on us in a ghastly manner. He lay on the carpeted floor for less than 2 seconds before moving impressively quick, before he could do anything major I kicked him hard in dick. He moaned so hard I thought he was having an orgasm.

I hurried and did the deed, my hands sweaty and slippery as I placed them on his neck. In a matter of a few seconds, I was adding even more pressure, one hand throttling his pretty neck and the other supporting my body as I was literally almost on top of him.

"¿Cómo se siente ahora?".

I leaned my head towards his ear, whispering slowly and softly as I ran a hand through his curls, gripping them tighter and tighter, eventually yanking it brutally. He groaned, his breaths heavy, and it sounded like he was hurt and horny.

He was breathing so hard I would've thought that he had the exact opposite of an asthma attack. By now the towel had slipped off, tangled in between his thighs, fortunately, it covered his dick but I could clearly see the outline.

I was on my knees, both of them placed beside his hip. They felt weak as I gripped harder at his neck and started to go deeper with his hair, pulling on it hard, but not hard enough to pull out his hair.

Blinking, I no longer saw red, instead I saw what situation I was in, I saw how much I have given up due to my anger.

fuck

The chain I was wearing was hanging over his face, panting, I removed my hand from his throat and frowned. What was I doing? If I had kept it up for any longer, he wouldn't be breathing.

I let it win again.
again and again and again and again.

He laid there, his chest heaving repeatedly, a low moan coming out from his throat. Elijah glanced at me, something glimmering in his eyes as he licked his lips.

I decided to leave, my mind still completely wack. My body was moving monotonously, both of my hands shaking slightly.

Profanities were shooting out of my head as I washed my face multiple times to get out the haunting memories. Flash back after flashback came to me continuously.

That was when I realized I was a dead man by tomorrow.

shit.

_______________________________________

i am not fucking kidding
when i say quarantine is driving us mental lol.
no but fr im pretty sure if this
goes on for another 2 months
we'd hardly be sane 💀

-me;the clown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 264 32
"Hold this," I heard Sam say to me as he handed me a clear Ziploc bag. So after the encounter this morning I went home and sucked it all up. The next...
68.4K 3.7K 28
{COMPLETED} SPIN-OFF OF 'Stalker Girl'. CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE TOO. ...
3.9M 137K 44
*COMPLETED* "You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly. "I- what?" I stuttered, looking at him with a lost expression. If he didn't want to...
1.7K 44 25
Amanda Rose Bella. Age 20. Working for a secret agency against the Mafia is assigned to kill the 2 mafia brothers, Adrian and Igor, Sidorvo. What hap...