Deceit • Jikook

De mochikookielove

Jeon Jungkook, military Commander of the land of Kookmin marries under a truce between two lands. But is his... Mais

Prologue
Truce
An Exchange And A Wedding
First Kiss
What The Fuck!
So He Laughs
Fuck It!
Teach Me
Your Pretentious Grace
Heart Wants What It Wants
Distrust
Rebel
Consequences
Instant Regret
Euphoria Land
Jerk
Milk & Cookies
The Cavalry's Here
He's The Mole
Affair
They Did It
Oh God Why
Cupcakes
You
May You Always Remember This
Lemon-Grass Tea
Lose Either Way
Questions & Answers
Russian Roulette
I Am Sorry
Sunset
A Walk In The Garden
Home
Comeuppance
A Walking Sin
'Til Death
Serendipity
Epilogue

Behave

12.1K 807 489
De mochikookielove

♦•••♦•••♦

After dropping Jimin off, Jungkook went into his office, ready to finish all the paperwork before he departs for the base with Yoongi. 

Three hours in, a small metal glinted before his eyesight and clinked against his table and fell upon the papers of his file. 

He looked up, unimpressed. 

"What? You threw it harder than me" Yoongi cocked his eyebrow. 

"Whatever you think you're trying to achieve, fucking stop it" Jungkook's tone held a grave warning, making Yoongi sigh in resignation. 

"We have to leave" with that, Yoongi walked out. 

Jungkook too sighed, putting his pen down, then he glared at the ring that lay on the white papers. He rolled his eyes before he picked up the file and simultaneously opened one of his drawers and sent the ring on a parchment slide headed towards the drawer. He closed it off when he was sure the ring was stored away. 

Moments later he gathered his coat and went outside. He saw Yoongi seated in the driver's seat, awaiting his arrival. He wordlessly sat next to him and his friend drove off, headed to their military base. 

♦ Magical time skip: 

"Take another jeep" Jungkook simply got in his jeep and drove off, leaving a slightly confused Yoongi behind. 

"Time to meet my sweetheart" he said to himself and sat in one of the stationary jeeps and drove off in the opposite direction. 

Jungkook drove towards Jimin's office, a bit fast as he had realised he was late to pick him up, too engrossed in work at the base. He neared his office and halted the vehicle. Removing the key, he walked inside the building, straight towards Jimin's office. To his displeasure, the office door was locked. He walked out of the inner corridor and went towards the other offices on the floor. 

"Commander!" One of the soldier's saluted when he came in front of one of the offices and Jungkook acknowledged him with a nod. 

"Where's Officer Jeon?" he asked, looking around. 

"He left twenty minutes ago" he answered and Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows. 

"Alone?" He questioned. 

"Yes, he just walked out I believe" the soldier seemed to recall from his memory. 

"Okay" with that Jungkook too left the building. 

Subconsciously, his legs started taking him around the market area, eyes alert to catch a glimpse of those hypnotic eyes and shimmering black hair. Within a few yards of walking around, he noticed someone of that description in an expected place. He went and sat at his table wordlessly. 

"Oh," Jimin exclaimed when he noticed Jungkook sit down in front of him. He quickly called for another steaming cup of tea, which was produced instantly. 

Jungkook took the cup and sipped at it, all the while staring at Jimin. 

"Reliving a certain moment, are we?" Jungkook kept the cup down and mocked him. 

"You were late, what else was I supposed to do?" Jimin rolled his eyes and continued sipping his tea. 

"You were supposed to stay put, but I guess you aren't smart enough anyway" he started to sip at his tea again. 

He was a bit surprised when Jimin started to laugh instead of snapping back at him. 

"Put me down all you like Commander, it doesn't hurt me anymore" Jimin said as he calmed himself. 

"Why?" Jungkook sounded pissed off. 

"Because when the time comes, you won't hesitate to kill me" Jimin looked into his eyes as he said that and got up, quickly walking away immediately after. 

Gritting his teeth, Jungkook too got up and put a few bills on the table and followed after him and both walked towards their jeep which set off towards the Jeon castle. 

Mid-way, the jeep came to a screeching halt, and Jimin looked towards Jungkook, who turned around in his seat, left hand on Jimin's seat, seemingly looking behind him in confusion. Jimin then noticed the offending ring on Jungkook's ring finger, upsetting him immediately. 

"Stay in," he ordered and got down, simultaneously taking out his revolver from its case. He walked to the back of the jeep and sighed when he saw the punctured tyre. He quickly scanned his surroundings, to make sure this wasn't a trap. When it was confirmed that all is clear, he put away his revolver and started to remove the necessary equipment to change the tyre. 

Meanwhile Jimin looked back from the rearview and side mirrors, curiosity egging him on. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"Shut up" Jungkook answered. 

"Fuck you" Jimin muttered and removed his seatbelt, ready to find out himself. 

"Oh."

Jungkook looked up at the sound to find Jimin standing in the space at the back of the jeep. 

"I told you to stay in" he glared. 

"And I am inside the jeep" Jimin gave a deadpan expression. 

"Go sit in your seat and stay there" Jungkook said and looked down, continuing work on removing the tyre.

"I can help" Jimin offered and Jungkook looked up at him in irritation. 

"I said go and sit the fuck down" he enunciated each word firmly. 

"And I said I can help you fix it faster, don't be stubborn, it's going to be dark soon" Jimin softened his expression, hoping the latter relents. 

"Get down" Jungkook simply rolled his eyes. 

Jimin felt a little happy and leaped off the back and helped Jungkook replace the punctured tyre. Helped as in handed the necessary tools as Jungkook did all the dirty and heavy work despite his willingness to help. He was simply told to do as ordered. 

Back home, Taemin paced around the porch and Yoongi stood behind, leaning against a pillar. 

"I told you they would take time to come home today" he rolled his eyes at the young prince's back. He couldn't understand the panic this 'intruder' displayed. 

"Why? Jungkook had said he won't take long" Taemin turned around, frowning. 

'Back off bitch, he isn't your property' Yoongi thought. 

A vehicle approached and Yoongi sighed, glad that he no longer had to listen to Jaeyun's panicked rants. 

"What took you so long?" Taemin questioned even before either of them got down from the jeep. 

Jungkook got down, eyebrows drawn together. 

"What did you just say?" His eyes pinned Taemin down. 

"I was worried, it took you so long to come home" his eyes avoided Jungkook's and he glanced aside as Jimin left to go inside, without a word. 

Yoongi followed after Jimin, leaving Jaeyun to Jungkook's mercy. 

"Worry when I go to war, not when I'm inside the borders" Jungkook walked past Taemin, slightly shoving him away. 

Taemin looked at him leaving and pouted to himself. 

'Just trying to be a good husband' he thought and walked in too. 

♦ Jungshin's birthday: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin stood next to Jungkook, all dressed up to receive the supreme leader on this auspicious day of his birth. 

Yoongi stood behind in his full uniform, a huge gun in hand. Just in the foyer, Taemin stood dressed in kookmin land's colours. Jungkook had advised him to stand there, which had upsetted him as he wanted to stand next to Jungkook outside. Alas, you can't always have everything you want. 

"He's here" he heard Jungkook outside. 

A huge motorcade rolled in and the leader got down before walking towards the awaiting couple. 

Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi saluted along with the rest of the soldiers scattered around the castle and Jungshin gave a head nod. 

"Happy Birthday, father" Jungkook wished. 

"Thank you, son" Jungshin grinned at him, he then looked towards his son in law. 

"Happy forty seventh Birthday, supreme leader" Jimin beamed at him. 

"Thank you, Taemin" Jungshin actually smiled at him but the fake name made Jimin want to throw up. 

They then walked inside the foyer, Jungshin's eyes landed on Jaeyun and he stood, analysing him. 

"So this is your new spouse" Jungshin dead panned whilst Taemin bowed in greeting. 

Jungkook sighed before explaining. 

"I have my reasons" Jungshin walked ahead, dismissive to his son's words. 

He walked towards the dining hall and everybody else followed after him silently. 

He then took a seat at the head table and gestured for Jimin to be seated at his right hand. 

                   JUNGKOOK TAEMIN

JUNGSHIN ///////////TABLE///////////

                   JIMIN    YOONGI 

"You do realise what you have done is against the law?" Jungshin clasped his hands together over the table and glanced at his son. 

"I know, but trust me, everything I do has a good reason behind it" Jungkook shifted in his seat, slightly terrified. 

Jimin looked back and forth between the father and son duo, a realisation hitting him. 

'He didn't tell his father about me being a mole. Does he want to save me or himself?' the question hung in his head. 

"Very well" Jungshin gave a nod of his head. 

He gestured for the food to be served and everyone dug into the feast. 

After half an hour the breakfast concluded and Jungshin raised his wine glass. 

"To my son in law..." he first looked at Taemin, making him look down shyly, but then he pointed his glass towards Jimin, "...Taemin, for bringing good luck to my son and our rule" he clinked his glass against Jimin's and drank whilst glancing at his fuming son. 

Varying degrees of emotions went through everyone present at the table. Taemin felt insulted. Yoongi felt proud. Jungkook felt guilty for not having the courage to tell his father that the past defeats they had to endure were caused by none other than the man he is toasting to. Lastly, Jimin felt truly scared, unable to think of the consequences if Jungkook just had enough of him and tells everything to the supreme leader. 

"Thank you supreme leader" Jimin whispered, pushing his fears at the back of his mind. 

Jungshin acknowledged him with a head nod. 

"Now, how about you accompany me to the headquarters?..." at his offer, Jungkook looked towards Jimin, who could only blink, caught off-guard, "... I'm sure Jungkook couldn't take you around to truly show our country, and it seems like he would be even more busy now" his eyes hinted towards Taemin. 

"I would be honoured" the words flowed out effortlessly, no thought given to weigh the pros and cons. He just felt like going far away from here. 

"Good, go pack your bags. We will leave immediately after I rally the village" Jungshin ordered and Jimin stood up to leave. 

"Sit down" he looked at Jungkook, who too stood up. 

"Excuse me, I have to use the washroom," Jungkook's eyes seemed troubled. Jimin glanced at him but left to complete his task. 

"No you don't, sit down," Jungkook sat, clearly upset, "you were going to go after him to stop him from leaving with me" Jungkook tried to defend himself but Jungshin's eyes conveyed his no bullshit policy. 

"Rest assured, he will be the safest with me while you go overseas" Jungshin straightened up, looking around the table to see if anyone has the balls to oppose his decision. Everyone simply nodded in agreement and a hum of satisfaction left his thin lips. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook's mind went wild, wondering if Jimin would dare to spy on his father. Now that is the one thing he would never get out of alive. 

Several hours later, everyone rallied the streets of the village which was fully decorated to celebrate their supreme leader. Jungkook couldn't do anything about the fact that his father decided to keep Jimin on his arm since they left the Jeon castle. He couldn't help the fact that he was stuck with a very annoying Taemin on his arm, who by the way tried really hard to strike a conversation with him but he was too occupied by anxiety to relent. 

Day turned into night and the moon graced Jimin's features as he smiled during the outdoor dinner at the village. Jungkook felt himself being pulled towards Jimin like the tide. He wasn't sure what it was, but he wanted to frame Jimin in a glass box right now. 

"Troops better be trained well before time" he shook himself out of his mind and looked at his father. 

"Yes supreme leader, I am personally overlooking their training" he nodded and Jungshin hummed. 

Dinner passed in a haze and Jungkook found himself at the porch, looking on as Jimin's bags were loaded into a jeep and he was all ready to leave him. His heart strings stayed strung the whole evening and he chalked it up to the dangers of Jimin spying on his father and not the fact that this is the first time Jimin would be out of his sight since he found out the truth. 

"Let's go" Jungshin ordered Jimin and he started to walk down the few steps, but was stopped by a hand on his forearm. He turned around and found Jungkook standing on the top step. He looked behind him and found Jungshin already getting into his jeep. 

Jungkook got down the few steps and stood in front of Jimin, his heart hammering so loud that Jimin could hear its faint beats. 

Unexpectedly, Jungkook pulled Jimin in a hug, instantly cocooning him in warmth, destroying the crispy cold air that surrounded him previously. He lowered his head slightly and aligned his mouth near Jimin's ear, exhaling warm air as he breathed him in. 

"If you dare to spy on my father, I'll kill you" Jimin heard the warning being whispered in his ear and then Jungkook pulled away, cupping his face, eyes fixated on his own, challenging him. His ring glinted and Jimin noticed that the ring wasn't in pristine condition, only moments later realising that Jungkook was actually wearing his ring as the ring had many indentations on it from all the wars Jungkook went in. 

"Behave" he said and Jimin looked at his face and involuntarily whispered back, "yes." 

Next thing he knew, thin, soft and cold lips descended over his and he could taste the sharp cigarette taste in Jungkook's mouth as the latter kissed him deeply. Despite his body screaming at him to kiss back, Jimin didn't. 

Jungkook then pulled away, smiling at him, putting on a show. Jimin smiled back, albeit genuinely.  

At the back, Taemin's heart crashed to his stomach. He thought he liked Jimin, but currently he felt angry at Jungkook for kissing Jimin. He wanted to be kissed by Jungkook! Unhappy with the situation, Taemin walked inside silently. Yoongi grinned as he saw the Prince walk away, unable to hold himself back. He then looked forward, surprised to find Jungshin grinning from his seat, having witnessed everything. 

Jimin finally waved towards Jungkook and Yoongi and went to sit next to Jungshin, on his way to a little holiday where he didn't have to constantly worry about everything. That is, if he behaves like a son in law and not a mole. 

♦•••♦•••♦

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 48.3K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...
373K 22.8K 39
Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secretary. In search of his Joy and an alpha...
13K 699 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
242K 12.1K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happens...