Born to Die » Bellamy Blake [...

By cressweIIs

"It's like a hurricane; therefore you can't stop it, you endure it." In a post - apocalyptic world, t... More

Born to Die
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Sequel.

08.

35K 791 388
By cressweIIs

CHAPTER EIGHT.

        Liv was unable to fall asleep that night even though she spent the whole day working her ass off to help create the flares in order to save those aboard the Ark. The sounds of bugs and animals off in the forest fill her tent, the cool air feeling refreshing on her. Some days she still cannot believe that she was down on the ground, but she was grateful for it. Although, the whole endeavor has been both a blessing and a curse.

        She was lying on her bed, staring up at the top of it, glancing over toward Octavia's bed which she wasn't sleeping in. Liv was a bit worried, unaware as to where Octavia was, but she assumed that she was more than likely with Bellamy or possibly Jasper.

        Of course, she would by lying if she said she wasn't shocked when someone rushed into her tent quickly, Liv glancing up to see Bellamy standing there.

        His eyes widen, noticing that Liv's staring right back at him.

        "You're up," he states in shock, glancing at her in confusion.

        Pushing herself onto her feet, she explains, "Couldn't sleep. How about you?"

        "I'm looking for Octaiva," he gets out quickly, noticing the worried expression written across his face.

        Liv's eyebrows lace together, the girl questioning, "I thought she was with you."

        Bellamy shakes his head quickly, stating, "I can't find her."

        Liv quickly follows behind him out of the tent, murmuring, "Just calm down, Bellamy, okay? I'm sure she's fine. Have you checked the other tents yet? Asked around?"

        He shakes his head quickly, grabbing a torch and walking around the camp, peaking into various tents in search of his younger sister. Liv watches as he makes his way around the campsite frantically, seeming to check every possible place. She could tell that he was growing more and more worried by the second, frantically making his way back to her.

        "Liv, I've checked everywhere in camp. She's not here," he states to her, Liv glancing up at him, unsure as to what to do right now.

        "Okay," she breathes out, running a hand through her hair. "I'll help you look." The two being to walk alongside one another, Liv stating, "You go check the drop ship and anywhere around it while I check all the tents again."

        Bellamy glances down at her small figure, stating, "Thank you."

        "Of course," she breathes out, nodding softly. "And either way, she's my best friend."

        Before he could say anything, Liv quickly walked away from him, searching through the tents once again. For the most part she found sleeping teenagers and the occasional horny ones, but no Octavia. 

        She would be lying if she said she wasn't panicking because in all honesty, she was. With the grounders out there, they have no idea where she could be or if they have anything to do with this.

        Liv looks up, watching as Bellamy makes his way out of the drop ship, an even more worried expression on his face.

        "Did you find her?" he questions quickly, Liv shaking her head in response. Making his way toward the campfire, Bellamy shouts, "Hey, everybody, gather around, and grab a weapon." He tosses a sack full of various weapons onto the ground, Liv grabbing her preferred dagger. She's obviously not great with it, but she's been doing a lot better than before, and besides, she needs to learn how to fight sometime.

        She stands beside him, gripping onto her dagger tightly as everyone from the camp makes their way over, some of them seeming slightly groggy and confused. She doesn't blame them for being tired after the day they just had; they all worked hard and she was proud, but now one of their own are missing.

        "My sister's been out there alone for twelve hours," Bellamy begins, a pain expression on his face as he explains this. "Arm up. We're not coming back without her."

        Liv glances over, watching as Jasper bends down and grabs a weapon of his own, her forehead creasing. He hasn't left camp since they finally brought him back after being speared by the grounders, the last thing that needs to happen is him getting injured like that again.

        Clarke walks over, explaining, "Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this." Liv makes her way up to them, nodding in agreement with Clarke. "You haven't left camp since we brought you back."

        "Clarke," he begins slowly, nodding his head softly, "I need to do this."

        Bellamy comes up behind Liv, stating, "We need all the people we can get."

        Clarke glances toward Liv, asking, "Liv, how about you? Are you going?"

        Liv opens her mouth to answer, Bellamy quickly beating her to it. "If it were her in Octavia's place, Octavia wouldn't think twice about going."

        She was honesty quite annoyed that he felt the need to answer for her in the way that he did, making it sound like she was reluctant to go, which she wasn't.

        Glaring at him, she snaps, "You already know that I'm going."

        With that she makes her way back to the campfire, undeniably annoyed with him. It was the way he said it that just really got under her skin and in all honesty, pissed her off. It was like he expected her to leave Octavia out there with the grounders and dead. That's not who Liv was, she wasn't going to leave her best friend out there.

        He makes his way beside her once again, seeming to be oblivious to the fact that she's beyond pissed, stating, "We need a tracker." She nods toward Finn's tent, knowing that if anyone can track it's him. "Finn, get out here!"

        She rolls her eyes, noticing that Finn hasn't come out of the tent yet.

        Liv walks away from Bellamy's side, shouting, "Finn, we're leaving!"

        "All right," he shouts in response. "I'm coming!"

        Liv waits for Finn, the two of them joining the group. She hadn't really spoken to any of the others here other than Bellamy and Finn, and seeing as though she's annoyed at Bellamy, Finn was her best option. Besides, he was one of the few people at camp who didn't make her want to tear her hair out.

        "Guys, guys!" someone shouts, Liv glancing over. "Did you see that?"

        The search party stops for a moment, joining everyone in gazing at what the boy saw. Above them are shoots of light glistening in the air, Liv feeling like she was going to be sick. She was able to see these from her jail cell, except not in such large quantities like this. They were dead bodies.

        "It didn't work," Liv breathes out, her throat becoming tight as she says this. "They didn't see the flares."

        From across her, Bellamy questions skeptically, "A meteor shower tells you that?"

        Liv glances at him, disgust written across her face as she explains, "It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to Earth from the Ark. This is just what it looks like from the other side."

        Liv's silent for a moment, watching the bodies rain down sadly. From beside her, she notices that Raven's face was hardening considerably, her body becoming stiff.

        "This is all because of you!" Raven sneers, storming over toward Bellamy. Finn quickly grabs her, holding her back from Bellamy.

        Quick to defend himself, Bellamy snaps, "I helped you find the radio."

        Liv grabs onto Raven's other arm, the girl trying to get over to him as she shouts, "Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it!"

        "Yeah, he knows," Liv cuts in, shooting him a glare. "And now he has to live with it."

        Locking eyes with her, he states, "All I know is that my sister is out there, and I'm going to find her. You coming or what?"

        "Yeah," she mutters, glancing toward Finn who nods as well.

        "Then what are we waiting for?" Bellamy snaps, glancing around at everyone. "Move out!"

        Bellamy begins to lead the group out, Liv and Finn falling behind as Clarke states, "We have to talk to them. Three-hundred won't be enough. The oxygen level will just keep dropping. And if we don't tell them that they can survive down here, then they'll just kill more people. We have to - "

        "Guys," Jasper cuts in softly, nodding toward the group, "we have to go."

        Liv takes a step toward Jasper, stopping when Finn turns to face Raven.

        "I gotta do this," he explains, smiling softly. "You should stay and fix the radio."

        "Fix it?" Raven questions in disbelief. "The transmitter's smashed. Unless there's a parts depot down here, we're not talking to the Ark."

        Clarke's silent for a moment, slowly stating, "Art supply store." Glancing at Raven, Clarke explains, "I know a place we might be able to get a transmitter."

        "Great," Raven states, glancing toward Clarke. "Looks like you're coming with me instead."

        "Finn, we need to go," Liv tells him, quickly making her way toward Jasper. Glancing back at him, she explains, "We're not going to be able to find her without you."

        He nods, following behind Liv and three make their way toward the group.

        "Hey," Raven calls, Finn turning around to face her. She places her lips to his, pulling away slowly and murmuring, "I love you."

        "I love you, too," he mumbles, glancing toward Clarke before falling into step with Liv and Jasper once again.

        For a while they trek, the only light guiding them from the flames of their torches. Liv wasn't able to bring herself to speak or make small talk, she was in too much shock from knowing that three-hundred innocent people died tonight. It honestly made her sick to her stomach.

        From the front of the group, someone shouts, "Look! Guys, over here!"

        Liv, Finn, and Jasper glance at one another, watching as people around them rush into the direction of the voice. Liv makes her way over, by the boy's side who was shouting, Bellamy on his other.

        "What did you find?" Bellamy questions, the three of them standing at the top of a hill.

        "Down there." He points. "Do you see that?"

        Something down there is caught in the bushes, Liv questioning, "Is that Octavia's?"

        "Rope," Bellamy demands, someone quick to hand him a long cord of it.

        Liv watches as he ties it around a rock securely, Liv questioning, "What are you doing?"

        Without looking at her, he simply answers, "We need rope to get back up." He then throws the rest of it to the bottom, creating a long cord for him to hang onto in order to descend down. "Flashlight," he states, holding his hand out and the boy beside him gives it to him.

        Liv watches as he bounds down, holding onto the rope in order to keep from falling down the hill. It was steep, definitely. Thinking it over, Liv does realize that it's probably impossible to get down it without the rope. 

        Bellamy grabs the item from the bush, shouting to them, "It's her's. I'm going all the way down."

        Liv lets out a sigh, making her way over and grabbing the rope herself. As annoyed with him as she is, she understands why he's so set on finding Octavia. Liv knows that if it were Ash who was missing, possibly taken by a grounder, she would kill to find him. There's no question about that.

        She starts her descent, holding onto the rope as she slides down. A couple of people talk about her actions for above, muttering an 'are you serious', but Liv had blocked them out. She was too focused on getting down the hill without tumbling. 

        Once at the bottom, she lets go of the cord, glancing over to see Bellamy crouched down and staring at something on the ground. 

        She makes her way over, crouching down beside him which causes Bellamy to glance over at her for a split second before back to where his gaze originally was.

        On the rock is wet, crimson blood. 

        "It's fresh," Liv murmurs softly, knowing that Octavia was probably here only a couple hours ago.

        Following behind her was Jasper and then Finn, the two boys crouching down by them as well. 

        Bellamy glances at her, nodding toward something beside the splatter of blood. "That, and someone else was here."

        Glancing at what he's talking about, Liv notices that there's a large footprint in the mud. The foot being ten times larger than what Octavia's could be. There was someone else here, and Liv was pretty definite that it was a grounder. Liv looks toward Finn, knowing that if anyone can pick something out of this, it's him.

        Pointing down the path, Finn states, "The footprints get deeper going that way."

        "He was carrying her," Bellamy concludes, people continuing to come down the hill from behind them.

        Jasper smiles softly, explaining, "If they took her, then she's still alive. Like when they took me."

        After that, Bellamy's quickly up on his feet, continuing down the path and following the tracks.   

        They continue to walk for a while after that, Finn, Bellamy, Jasper, and Liv leading the group. The footprints were seeming to lead to exactly where Octavia is, Liv beginning to think that this is so simple. In all honesty, she was pretty sure that a grounder would be better at cleaning up his or her tracks.

        And things were pretty straight forward; that is, until they stumble upon a pathway with human skeletons surrounding it. Liv freezes, as does everyone else.

        The rotting flesh still hangs on some of them, creating a deathly smell and the bones are becoming a bit brown due to weather exposure. Liv takes a deep breath, feeling a sense of fear just from the sight of it. It was almost like a scene out of a horror flick, except Liv's never seen one before. But, if she had to determine what they're like, this picture would pop into her head automatically.

        Leaning in toward her, Finn breathes out, "I don't speak grounder, but I'm pretty sure this means keep out."

        From behind them, someone in the crowd states, "Let's get out of here. This is crazy."

        Another one responds, "I'm outta here."

        "Me too."

        A chorus of people continue to back out, Liv realizing that the group is dwindling with frightful speed.

        "Go back if you want," Bellamy states, his voice sounding deeper than usual. "My sister, my responsibility."

        Liv glances toward him, quickly taking a step forward and being the first to step into the pathway littered with human skeletons. She couldn't help but cringe slightly at the close proximity between her and the corpse, but she wasn't going to stop.

        "Liv," Bellamy calls, following right behind her. "What are you - "

        "Like you said, sweetheart, if I were the one taken, Octavia wouldn't hesitate to come find me," she states, Bellamy unable to find words to respond with, the duo continuing to make their way down the path.   

        And it was then when Liv entered hell just to find Octavia Blake.

       ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ 

        The next morning, Liv finds herself walking through grounder territory, which was enough to put her on edge. A majority of the group had dispersed, too afraid to enter what could be seemingly hell. Of course, a few stuck by, including Finn and Jasper.

        Finn lets out a sigh, muttering, "I got nothing. We lost the trail."

        The tracks that they had been following have seemed to disappear, frustrating Liv to no ends. That was the one solid thing they had in order to find Octavia and now it was just gone.

        Liv could tell that Bellamy was going frustrated, snapping, "Keep looking."

        "Wandering around aimlessly isn't going to find your sister," Finn points out. "We should back track."

        Bellamy turns to face him, stating firmly, "I'm not going back.

        From behind them, a girl questions, "Hey, where's John?"

        Liv glances back, realizing that the boy was now gone. Almost as though he disappeared into thin air.

        "I just saw him a second ago," Jasper breathes out, glancing around in confusion.

        Bellamy sighs, instructing, "Spread out. He couldn't have gotten that far."

        "No," Liv cuts him off, the people who were starting to walk away stopping. Leaning in toward Bellamy, Liv questions, "Is splitting up the smart thing to do in grounder territory? There's strength in numbers."

        He opens his mouth to say something, being cut off when a body comes flying down to the ground. They turn to look, Liv's eyes falling upon John's now dead body, his throat slit and his own blood coating him. Finn, Bellamy, and Liv quickly run over, hovering over John's body.

        Liv glances up above her, breathing out, "They use the trees."

        Sounds of animals can be heard, but every little sound is making Liv glance around in worry at this point. It didn't matter if it was a bug or a bunny, the grounders were here and they aren't going to be playing nice.

        "We shouldn't have crossed the boundary," another boy insists.

        "Can we go now?" the girl questions, agreeing with the boy beside her.

        "There," Jasper states, pointing off into the distance.

        Liv looks toward where he's pointing, noticing a large, black figure off in the distance, staring them down almost as though they're his prey. Liv turns around, her eyes falling upon a figure decked out in the same type of outfit, running through the trees.

        "There's another one behind us," she exclaims, turning around and keeping her eyes on it.

        From beside her, Finn states, "We should run."

        And run they did.

        Liv's quickly taking off in a sprint, easily keeping up with Bellamy's pace. Finn, on the other hand, is a little ways in front of the two, the rest of the group following behind. Liv glances over, seeing that Bellamy's still by her side. He looks over quickly, seeming confused, but he's not what she's focused on.

        She's focused on the black figure with the mask on who is keeping up with them, ways in the distance.

        "To your right," she warns quickly, Bellamy nodding, not even having to look to know that there's someone catching up on them.

        They continue to sprint, for a long while. Liv felt her legs begin to ache and her chest begin to burn, but she wasn't going to stop. No, she couldn't stop. She would die if she did. Instead, she forces herself to pump her legs harder, finding herself making her way ahead of Finn and in front of the group.

        Hell, maybe the one thing she's actually good at is running.

        "Let's go!" she shouts at them. "Keep going!"

        "What are we gonna do?" one of the boys calls from behind. "They keep cutting us off!"

        "It's simple," Liv shouts in response. "Don't stop running!"

        "I can't keep running!" Jasper shouts, Liv quickly stopping, people running past her.

        "I'm not stopping!" the boy shouts at her, Liv growing frustrated.

        "You don't have to," she mutters, waiting for Jasper to catch up with her.

        She grabs onto his hand, quickly dragging him behind her. On instinct, she tugs him behind a large tree trunk, knowing that if he can't keep going then he's only going to slow them down. Hiding, she pulls out her dagger quickly, holding it in front of her and preparing for the grounder who was chasing them to whiz past.

        Glancing toward Jasper, she instructs quietly, "Watch that side for anymore."

        She takes a deep breath, preparing to plunge the dagger into the grounders chest the moment it comes into view. She holds it against her, preparing to send at them with force.

        Liv watches as Bellamy stops running, Liv practically urging him to keep going in her head. She may end up dying, but he doesn't have to. He needs to keep going.

        "I'm sick of running, anyway," she hears Bellamy state, Finn turning around and watching him wide eyed.

        "What are you doing?"

        "They know where she is," Bellamy continues, Liv knowing that he's not backing down until he finds his sister.

        "Diggs!" a girl, Roma screams. "Diggs, where are you?"

        "Roma!" Diggs shouts in response, Roma quickly taking off, as does everyone else.

        Jasper shoots to move forward, Liv holding her arm out and keeping him in place.

   "Don't move," she hisses quietly so that no one can hear her, Jasper nodding softly in understanding. 

        Liv watches as Bellamy and Finn take off after them, the whole group now out of Liv's sight. In fact, she can't even find a grounder anymore. The one that was originally following behind them was now gone. 

        Liv hesitantly takes a step forward, glancing around in confusion. The grounders were gone. Of course, it was now that Liv realized that the grounders must have been leading them somewhere for a purpose, more than likely a trap.

        "They lead them to a trap," Liv breathes out, hearing Roma's scream pierce the air at that moment.

        She quickly grabs Jasper's hand once again, the duo running toward the sound of her scream. Trees blur as she runs, making her way into a clearing where Diggs' body comes into view.

        Except he's no longer alive, he was stabbed by multiple spears on a wooden panel.

        "They're gone," Liv pants out, breathing heavily after all of the running she just endured.

        Finn and Bellamy turn around to face her and Jasper, both of the boys looking at her in confusion.

        "Where'd they go?" Finn asks, wondering why the grounders are no longer following them.

        A scream them sounds through the air once again, Liv knowing exactly where they are.

        Bellamy's eyes widen slightly, stating, "After Roma."

        And with that, they were all sprinting once again.

        For a short while they ran, soon slowing down their pace to a walk as they realize there's no one chasing them and that they need to take a better look around for Roma. Liv walks beside Bellamy and Finn, keeping her eyes peeled for any grounders or Roma. Hell, she's hoping that Octavia will randomly appear and they can get going.

        "There she is," a girl beside Finn whispers, Liv glancing in front of her to see a body resting against a tree. It's back to them and only their arm sticking out - Roma. "Roma!" she hisses.

        Bellamy quickly jogs forward, Liv and Finn following behind slowly. Liv didn't need to walk any farther, already seeing the spear that was extending from Roma's body. The grounders killed not only John and Diggs, but Roma, too.

        Finn turns around in a circle, breathing out, "They're playing with us."

        Liv watches as Bellamy raises his hand, pulling her eyelids down and watching in horror. "She only came because of me."

        Finn shakes his head, hissing, "They can kill us whenever they want."

        Jasper's face hardens, Liv watching in confusion as he screams, "Then they should get it over with!"

        Finn and Liv quickly run over to him, Bellamy soon following behind. Finn grabs onto Jasper, trying to calm him down.

        "Come on! We know you're out there! You want to kill us!"

        "Jasper, stop!" Liv cries, Bellamy and Finn trying to help her calm him down. "Jasper!"

        "Bellamy!" a girl shouts, all four of them glancing over to see multiple grounders reveal themselves from the trees. "They're coming!"

        Liv rips out her dagger again, her jaw clenched as she watches one's eyes land right on her. The blade of her dagger is pointed away from her, her arm up as she prepares for the grounder to come at her.

        The grounder continues to sprint in her direction, a horn sounding once again. The same one that was heard when the yellow fog appeared the day she was hunting with Bellamy and Charlotte. The same fog that killed Atom.

        She watches as all of the grounders begin to retreat from them, quickly running off into the opposite direction.

        Bellamy glances around in confusion, murmuring, "They're leaving."

        "That horn," Jasper chokes out, "what does it mean?"

        Liv's eyes widen, breathing out, "Acid fog."

        By the point, Finn had already opened his pack, pulling out a parachute while the girl beside them watches in confusion.

        "We have to run," she states, Finn shaking his head.

        "There's no time," Finn explains, Liv beginning to help him unfold the parachute.

        In a matter of seconds, they're all climbing under the parachute, hoping that it's enough to keep out the fog. If not, they're dead. Liv finds herself laying in between Finn and Bellamy, her hands holding the part of the parachute in front of her down to the ground in order to keep the fog from seeping in.

        "How long are we supposed to wait?" Jasper breathes out, Liv shrugging. 

        Last time the fog came about, Liv, Bellamy, and Charlotte were stuck in a cave for half a day as well as the whole night. What if this time it lasts for even longer?

        "Will this even work?" the girl questions.

        "We'll find out," Finn states, Bellamy quickly disagreeing.

        "No, we won't," Bellamy states, Liv's eyes widening as he pulls the parachute up. He's going to get them all killed.

        He pokes his head out, Liv quickly doing the same. It was too late anyway, if the fog was out there, it'd be upon them in a matter of seconds. Her eyebrows lace together in confusion, glancing around to see that there's only clear skies.

        "There's no fog," Bellamy states, everyone else beginning to climb out of the parachute along with him and Liv.

        "Maybe it was a false alarm," Finn concludes, Liv just glad that it got the grounders away.

        A body shoots through the trees, Bellamy quickly stating, "They're coming back."

        Jasper glances around, whispering, "I think he's alone."

        Liv watches as he stalks through the woods, the girl asking, "Now can we run?"

        "He doesn't see us," Bellamy breathes out. "I'm going after him."

        Liv glances at him in confusion, questioning, "And what? Kill him?"

        "No. Catch him. Make him tell me where Octavia is." Bellamy stands up. "Then kill him."

        Liv lets out a sigh, quickly following after him and hoping that they're not going to find themselves stumbling into another trap.

        ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ 

        Liv and the others followed behind Bellamy's lead as he followed the grounder. Soon enough, leading them into a cave. Liv had no idea where this lead to. For all she knew, they could have been walking in on more than one grounder, or they could be finding Octavia in a matter of moments.

        Liv was hoping for the latter of the two.

        Either way, Liv finds herself right behind Bellamy whom is peering into the room the grounder just entered.

        "Bellamy?" Octavia's voice sounds, Liv letting out a relieved sigh.

        Octavia is alive.

        "Octavia," Bellamy breathes out in relief, quickly rushing to her side.

        She quickly hands him a small key, gasping out, "Get the key."

        He begins to unlock the chains that bound Octavia's hands together, Liv glancing over at the grounder who is lying unconscious on the floor.

        "Monroe, watch the entrance," Bellamy instructs.

        Once the chains are off, Octavia quickly gets wrapped in Bellamy's arms, gasping out.        

        He strokes her hair, soothing, "It's okay. You're okay."

        Octavia pulls away, her face lightening up when she sees Liv. 

        She grins, asking, "How did you find me?"

        She limps over, Liv already able to tell that something happened to her leg. Liv engulfs Octavia into a hug, Octavia holding onto her extremely tight, but Liv doesn't want to let go.

        "We followed him," Liv explains, nodding toward the grounder on the rock floor.

        Pulling away, Octavia states, "We should go. Now. Before he wakes up."

        "He's not gonna wake up," Bellamy assures, walking over and grabbing a spear.

        Octavia holds her arm out, pleading, "Bellamy, stop. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go."

        Bellamy grips onto the spear tightly, looking down at the grounder.

        "They started this," Bellamy states. "Finn, move."

        Finn, on the other hand, doesn't move, examining something on the grounder. Liv bends down next to him, noticing that Finn's running his fingers along markings on a horn.

        "Foghorn," he breathes out, Liv's eyes widening.

        "He's the one who blew it," she murmurs. "He got the grounders to leave us." She turns her head in Bellamy's direction, ordering, "Bellamy, don't."

        Of course, it was too late by then. The grounder was already up, taking a dagger and stabbing it into Finn's side. Liv lets out a cry, backing away quickly before the grounder can stab her as well. He gets up, Bellamy continuing to try and stab the grounder.

        Liv crawls over toward Finn's side, ripping off her jacket and wrapping it around the dagger, putting pressure on the wound.

        Glancing at Octavia and Jasper, she orders, "Don't pull the dagger out, it will only cause him to bleed more."

        She hears someone fall to the ground, glancing up to see that the grounder is holding the tip of the spear right above Bellamy's throat. Her eyes widen, not knowing what to do.

        "Stop!" Octavia screams, her voice pained. "That's my brother!"

        Liv glances over, watching as the grounder doesn't waver by Octavia's voice. She glances around in search of something, her eyes landing on a rock. 

        Not knowing what else to do, she scrambles over toward it before lifting it up. Taking it, she slams it against the back of the grounder's head, causing him to collapse to the ground.

        Liv lets out heavy breaths, Bellamy glancing up at her, the rock in hand covered in blood.

        Throwing the rock to the ground, she snaps, "We need to get Finn out of here. Now!"

        And with that, she was already in action, leaving no time to waste.

        Not edited.

        Hi, lovelies! So, I noticed that once I started writing this, I've had a few new readers. All of whom I'd like to thank for reading this story. Of course, I'd also like to thank the people who started reading this who know me from my other account @voidance. Anyway, I realized that the people who know me from voidance know me quite a bit so I might as well introduce myself to anyone who's new so. . .

        Hi, hello, hey, I'm Tara and I can't speak French let alone pass my French class to save my life even though I'm honestly very smart. So, basically I play soccer and because of that I /very/ rarely update my stories now. Which is why it's such a shock that I updated eight freaking chapters within the span of five days like damn. But, that's because I was on Thanksgiving break and had nothing to do. But like, I have conditioning and I also have yearbook so I'd thought I'd let you know that updates aren't going to be happening very often after right now. I'll try my best, but I have finals in three weeks /oh good god i'm gonna die i'm gonna die i'm gonna die and i can't make it through this week because the cute junior won't be at school i'm gonna die/ and studying will be taking up a lot of my time. 

        Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know! As usual, comment your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 110 14
Stacey Kane went through hell on the Ark. When she's sent down to the ground she feels free and complete. Some events changed her. She thought she co...
39.6K 520 20
Davina Reyes is the little sister of Raven Reyes, being locked up on the ark for being a second child made her feel like she didn't belong and couldn...
12.5K 247 18
Lauren Jones lived on the Ark for a total of 17 and a 1/2 years before she was supposed to be sent to die at the age of 18. But, before her death was...
9.4K 157 28
Alia Jasso has lived her entire life on the Ark. Her parents died when she was younger, but she always had her best friend to back her up and support...