Please, Miss!(teacherxstudent...

By lovatic-xtina

DISCONTINUED Ashley Adams, your typical senior student. She just had a new maths teacher. Which so happens t... More

1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

26

12.8K 332 87
By lovatic-xtina

[The pic of the annoying English teacher^^]
{I decided to add pics instead of song? What do you think about it? Oh and please read the question at the end of the chapter}

"Rise and shine!" I heard a little voice behind me.

All of a sudden I felt a huge weight on me, as if someone or something fell on me.

I gasped opening my eyes "she is awake!" Claire screamed, this is not the best way to wake up honestly.

"Yeah I am little lady" I groaned getting up as she moved aside. I looked and saw Dani leaning on the door grinning, I glared at her.

"I swear I tried to make her let you sleep more!" She raised her hands in defense. "She really missed you" she grinned "well since you're awake, breakfast is ready"

I groaned again stepping out of bed "come on Claire let's go have breakfast" I wonder since when this little monster has been awake.

It was 9am.

"Where's mom?" I looked around and didn't see her.

"Waiting for her true love's kiss to wake up" mom and sleep are literally my couple goals. "I figured she was tired from work, and of coursing having you in her life everyday -the poor woman, Imagine her life- so I just let her sleep more"

I rolled my eyes not feeling the need to say anything to argue, I just woke up Jesus!

I sniffed "pancakes!" I exclaimed.

Dani giggled

"Play?" I heard Claire say, I looked down to see her standing next to me watching my every move carefully, I felt nervous.

"Of course baby girl, we will play after breakfast" I replied with a smile.

Danielle looked at me with the 'I'm proud of you' smile, I smiled back then shrugged.

"Well what about we all go to the park?" Dani said then came behind me and whispered "just to let Maria get the rest she need" I nodded, thinking about how hard she works everyday.

We ate breakfast then headed to change, I went home of course and had a simple outfit, Dani told me we would go to the ice cream shop later.

Then I got my hair up in a messy bun and got to Dani's house.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said checking her out shamelessly. Damn she really was sexy.

(That's Danielle btw↓)

She could pass as 18 to be honest. How could she even be a teacher?

Speaking of 'teacher'... Does a  student go out to the park with her teacher and her student?

I don't think so. But whatever.

This is  all so weird.

One second we are like friends, and she doesn't even mind it at all, actually she seems happy about it, and the other she gets all worked out because Im her student. Its like she woke up from her dream.

I snapped out hearing the clearing of a throat. I looked up from her chest to her face, which was bright red.

Did I just make her blush?

I grinned.

"Like what you see?" I see she just gained some confidence and harshness from her other side.

"Actually, yeah" I decided to play with her.

Heat immediately rushed back up to her face. Awww.

I grinned again.

I bet she wants to slap it off my face through her facial expressions.

"She is blushing!" I totally forgot this monster is here.

But she is in my team, I guess?

"What side are you!" Dani hissed

Claire walked to me "Ashy's, duuuh" I'm such a role model. I know I know.

But the way she said 'ashy' made me wanna laugh and flutter at the same time. That was cute.

I smirked

Dani glared at me "let's go"

Claire was ahead of us, running slowly since she got short legs. "Don't think she'll stay by your side for too long, I'll get my revenge"

"Awe are you jealous" I smirked.

"Huh- why is that?"

"I've got your own sister to like me more than you" I teased smirking.

She rolled her eyes "not even in your dreams hun"

I hesitated but eventually I said "you know you've changed a lot since I've first met you" I faked teasing. Actually I was stating the truth.

I saw her grow uncomfortable and nervous "oh really? How is that?" She tried to play cool by smirking, but miserably failing.

"You were ice queen, the rude, cold, sassy, scary oh and absolutely emotionlessI watched her ,now, blank face carefully.

"This isn't a place to talk about this"

"Then when and where"

"Nowhere and never" with that she walked to Claire, spending the whole time playing with her, completely ignoring me.

Oh Danielle Smith, I'm so gonna know everything at some point.

Im definitely not a toy, you can't lead me on and then, all of a sudden, flip me off.

I said it before and I'm saying this again, our relationship is nothing near a 'teacher and student' relation.

And it can't be nothing, all of that, can't be nothing.

There must be something there.

That, or, she figured out that I'm a miserable child that has no purpose in life, who is totally lost but hiding it perfectly by being hilarious all the time.

I'm hoping it'd be the first thing and she is just afraid of losing her job forever.

But I'm going to know

~~~~

Okay guys I have an important (some sort of not important) question.

Short fast updates or longass very slow  ones?

Please tell me ^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
9.8M 297K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
99.1K 2.5K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
3.1M 93.7K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...