I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

chapter 60

1.3K 75 174
By ramyapa

Kong and Arthit side:::

"Kong, kong baby, ...wake up, we have a flight to catch," Arthit said to kong while brushing kong hair, but kong snuggled closer to Arthit chest, "kongpop......my wonderful husband.. wake up sir," Arthit said to kong while blowing softly on kong ear.

Kong rubbed his ear to free from the tickling sensation, he faced other side of the bed and came face to face with a sleeping Oon, he hugged Oon and slept before whining "It's hurt...let me sleep more" Arthit smiled and kissed kong hair and moved to the bathroom.

Oon moved closely to kong in sleep, he snuggled to kong neck while smiling, 'good morning mommy' saying this Oon kissed kong neck still in his closed eyes, kong flinched, Oon opened his eyes by kong sound, his eyes go wide by the view, "P'krist! P'krist! Wake up! Call doctor" Oon shouted to krist by shaking krist body.

Krist opened his eyes while yawning "Oon you know that I don't like someone touch me when I was sleeping! ..what you want?" Krist asked sounding annoyed, "P'krist, it's mommy allergy! It's back, See here!" Oon said while pointing to the purple mark on kong neck.

Krist checked it, he touched the mark and earned a hiss from kong who is still in his sleep, "but it looks different Oon, let me check it fully". By saying this krist pulled kong's shirt little down.

After his shower Arthit came out, his eyes go wide by the sight of Oon and Krist about to unbutton kong shirt, he rushed to the bed without caring about his towel which is hanging loosely around his waist.

"What are you two doing?" Arthit questioned them while grabbing Krist wrist, "Daddy! I think mommy mistakenly had a nutmeg in last night food, See he is having rashes!" Oon answered to Arthit.

Arthit eyes rounded more in panic, he knows it's not rashes but how can he explain to them, so he lied "it's not dears, I and your mommy went for a walk in the garden last night once after you guys slept, it's just an ant bite". "Ohh" Oon mouthed while nodding his head, but krist didn't believe it.

Krist eyed Arthit whose eyes quickly moved from him, 'Oh shit!!! Arthit your smart blood didn't trust you!! Distract him!' Arthit mind screamed to him "OK guys!! Now whoever finished getting ready first will be allowed to stay in P'beam house for a week"

That's it, both Oon and krist spirited to the bathroom while Arthit jaw dropped, 'Did they love P'beam that much? Vow!!", Arthit now turned to face kong and pecked his lips, kong smiled in sleep, "So you are awake? Are you enjoying the show My sly lion!!"

Kong laughed while opening his eyes, he wrapped his arm around Arthit neck and bring him closer for him to cuddle, "I am tired P, uncle Joan anniversary, kidnapping, hospital stay, this trip everything made my feeble" kong complained while hugging Arthit tightly.

Arthit also hugged kong back after lying next to him, "I am sorry kong, I should have controlled it," Arthit kissed Kong hair with guilty, kong shook his head with a smile, "I am OK, No need to feel guilty... P?"

"Hmmm" Arthit hummed while tightening the hug, "I think your beast didn't feel guilty for making me tired because it's poking me again," kong said while whispered the last part in Arthit ear, Arthit smiled and pull the blanket to cover them both while kissing kong lips.

"Daddy!!! I am first! I am first!" Krist shouted and jumped on the bed startling kong and Arthit, krist saw both of them kissing but he didn't care about that. Arthit snuggled kong neck while murmured, "I am jealous!! Why the hell my kids are this excited to spend time with P'beam"

Kong smiled and pushed Arthit from his side, Kong answered with a smirk, "It's not for P'beam, P'arthit".

Arthit raised his eyebrows with a puzzling eyes and earned a wink from his husband. Soon they reached the airport "I don't know why my sons are fighting, from when did they love P'forth this much?" Arthit asked kong while waiting for the flight.

"P, you still didn't get it? It's not P'beam nor P'forth, it's sing, singto"  kong answered Arthit, "what?!" Arthit asked in bewilderment but scowled in next moment, he murmured under his breath 'why did my sons getting excited about meeting singto?'

"Please P'krist..take me too" Oon pleaded to krist who smiled ear to ear while shook his head. "Really P? Then what about your promise that day? Shall I use it now?" Oon asked while standing from his seat and stood in front of Krist.

The word promise grab kong attention he come between them, he shifted Oon to his lap from the seat "what promise Oon?" Kong asked Oon who explained to Kong what Krist offered him that day.

Arthit turned his attention from Oon to Krist who sit while hanging his head low, the smile and the excitement he had earlier is nowhere to find, 'what is this? Why singto affecting my son this much'.

Krist lifts his head with a smile, "sorry Oon for forgetting about my promise, I will give my time to you!" Krist apologized to Oon, "really? P'krist are you sure?" Oon asked with hope and excitement. Krist nodded his head with a dimpled smile. Both Arthit and kong glanced at each other with a knowing glance.

"Forth I am sorry, I can't accompany you to the airport" beam said to forth while drinking his juice, "are you crazy? Why are you asking sorry my pumpkin" forth said after pecked beam cheeks.

Beam stuck his tongue for the pumpkin endearment, "Don't worry Papa, I can accompany daddy today" singto said to beam who chuckled and asked, "Are you going for your daddy or Oon and krist? Did you miss them that much?".

Forth laughed on singto shyness "stop teasing him beam, it's his first time without seeing them for a week, go and change your dress singto, we need to leave in 10 minutes" forth said to singto who runs after hearing this.

"So? We have 10 minutes?" Beam questioned forth while licking his lips, since singto always accompanying them dark and dawn sharing  a kiss more than 10 seconds is hard to achieve, forth jumped on beam stopping the latter sly smirk.

He nibbled Beam lower lips while his hands caressed the latter thighs, they kissed like they will not see each other for another week even though they are gonna meet in an hour.

Forth and singto reached the airport. Later they saw kong and Arthit walking with the kids. Oon runs to them, forth picked him up in his arms, Oon kissed forth cheeks and asked him to put down, "uncle, how is uncle Beam?" Oon asked to forth. "He is good, welcome kong and congratulations to both of you" forth replied and greeted kong.

Kong and Arthit smiled at him while krist jumped on forth arms, Oon jumped and hugged singto "I missed you P'sing! I bought many things for you and Ice, let's play all day" saying this Oon gave a long kiss on singto both cheeks.

Kong and Arthit watched krist whose eyes go wide while singto gets frozen in his place because Oon never behaves like this to him, Oon smiled at the stunned Singto, it's was obvious how much he missed sing since this is the first time they separated for more than a day.

Singto eyes found krist who changed his expression from surprise to joy, he smiled at singto, even though krist smiled, singto knows something is wrong with krist.

But he ignored it and concentrated on Oon because after hearing Oon voice he realized how much he missed Oon too. Shortly they left the airport.

"Arthit this is your stop, you can get off" forth informed Arthit, "what you mean by my stop P?" Arthit asked to forth who smiled and replied, "they fixed your marriage date, it's in 5 days until then you guys should live with your parents, don't hiss at me! Go and ask your parents, come on I have to go home, your patient beam needs me!".

Arthit groaned and pulled his hair in frustration, he kissed his kids and kong, he eyed forth after got down from the car "Remember no action until I gave you a sigh" saying this Arthit went inside before giving a cold eye to singto.

"Your husband is a devil with an angel face?" Forth said to Kong and earned a laugh from Kong whose eyes is on krist. He is sulking on Oon who is talking non stoppingly with singto. Kong take krist to his lap and kissed him who stopped staring at Oon and concentrated on kong.

############( TIME SKIP)

It's been more than 2 weeks since kong returned from UK, last week both Arthit and kong tied their knot in their home with a few people, the party was joyful, day after their marriage both John and Nick got married.

They kept a party where both David and Joan invited their close up, both introduced their son in laws to their circle proudly, when introducing their grandsons many questioned about their true mother's, they also received some hurtful words here and there too.

But both David and Joan explained them calmly not losing their professional demeanour. After the party Arthit arranged a meeting in his hospital with his employees, ignoring kong protest Arthit introduced kong as his husband and his kids to his employees, kong got upset because he didn't meet phana in that meeting, phana didn't show up on his party too, wayo told him that he is sick but he knows phana is not. Kong missed him but he doesn't want to hurt Arthit feelings too by showing up his concern.

Since last week both Arthit and kong started to live together, today they moved to their new home where they invited their family members for a party, everyone settled and helped them to arrange things.

Both Mook and Mia start their cooking for dinner, where others simply helped kong and Arthit with house shores, kong wants to live in his old apartment for few more months but Arthit is the one who insisted to move soon.

Because of his kids and their room close to each other, Arthit can't go more than a kissing, even if they end up getting mood and try to go more than kissing his stupid smart blood son came between them out of no where, it's not like Arthit don't want to be with his kids.... It's just he wanted to with his husband or you can blame his carnal needs too.

"Phi nowadays you seem to be close with krist than Oon! Anything you want to say?" Kong asked Arthit who is folding their extra blankets. "Nothing! It's just I felt I am always with Oon so I am trying to know about Krist too. Moreover, I need to prepare gifts for their upcoming birthday celebration that's why I planned to know about them more" Arthit said with a smile hoping Kong will not find his hidden motive.

Kong chuckled and steps to the door while saying "I know what you are trying to do P! Stop it! They are just kids". Before kong reached the door, Arthit grabbed his wrist and slammed him to the door after closing it "Thats why I am so worried, He is just a kid he shouldn't feel this obsession towards singto! Let me change it"

Before kong opposed Arthit words the latter joined their lips fof a feverish kiss, breaking the kiss he whispered in kong ear "inform uncle you will not come to office tomorrow before he leaves tonight" Kong gulped with a blushed cheeks but nodded his head when Arthit hands massaged his nape blissfully.

"Krist...hmm... do you want to come home today with me...let's play some games," singto asked krist who is arranging his clothes in the closet, krist smiled and said, "No p, you can take Oon if you want"

Singto asked again "hmm..krist are you mad at P? Are you sick?" Singto asked krist who shook his head without glancing singto, shortly Ice entered and take singto with him to the kitchen.

Dining table:::

Everyone starts to eat their food with some jokes and teasing. Kong watched krist and Arthit who were seated next to each other and watched Oon and singto who was smiling at each other.

Singto wiped Oon lips which are covered in cream and sauces, Oon smiled and thanked singto, even though the act is pure Arthit didn't like a bit, while krist too couldn't digest, he wants to with them, both should close to him not to each other!

Krist always spends his time together with them but seeing them play together without him making him crest fallen.

Kong got annoyed by these two so he bends near them and without other notice he whispered to them, "if you guys  stare one more moment towards singto and Oon, you (he point at krist) will be grounded for a week without any games, and you Phi will be grounded for a week without a chocolate syrup"

Both Krist and Arthit shook their head vigorously, but seeing kong serious face they both nodded their head reluctantly, "what is happening there? It looks like someone got caught?" John asked with a smirk, both krist and Arthit stick their tongue out to him.

"Beam how is your health?" Mook asked to beam where he replied to her with his assuring smile "I am good aunty, it's all thanks to my husband help" beam stressed the last part while winking at forth, Mia shook her head at forth blush.

"Huh..what about you kong? I heard you have a fever last week?" Mook asked to kong, "he is fine mom it's because of the party, it truly drained our energy" Arthit answered instead of Kong to her.

"You should look after your health kong, now that you have your lover near you, don't hurt yourself again," Mia said to kong.

Kong smiled while nodding his head "don't worry mom, I will take care of me even if I don't , Phi will surely take care of me... I want to tell you guys another thing, We planned a trip during krist and Oon birthday, after my return from the trip I planned to start.... my treatment to get ....pregnant again"

The whole table went silent even Arthit also because kong didn't inform him about this, kong put his head down in embarrassment.

"Someone is eager to claimed by his husband huh?!" beam teased to broke the silence, kong throws the spoon towards beam where forth blocked it by covering him, "No fight until he gets cured" forth growled to kong.

Forth got a cold eye from almost all of them in the table for growling at kong, but forth didn't budge just kept his head on beam who seems tensed for some unknown reason, "kong" David called him.. kong met David eyes which is full of fear "Are you sure, last time----" kong cut David off by "I never been."

Everyone smiled at kong comment, even though they felt it's little soon but they didn't say anything afterall it's Kong call.

John asked after a silence "but what trip are you taking about?" Nick smacked his head and said, "how could you forget it? Because of you guys last time we broke our promise to kids, this time we are taking kids to their favourite theme park"

"No! No! Plan some----" David words were cut by Mia "don't you dare start your bullshit security reason again David, I won't care about anything this time, if you want you can appointment 100 more men's to guards us"

David glared and about to argue to his family but stopped when Mia kissed his cheeks while whispered in his ears, "let's send all away and enjoy our time together David suthilack, aloneeee... What say?"

That's all it took for David to grin ear to ear, it's been long time since they had their alone time, most of the time their grandkid's were with them so he was guilty he couldn't spend time with Mia now that chance is coming he decided to grasp it. Both John and Joan groaned and make an yucky gesture while others giggled in joy...

Kong went near singto before he hops in a car, he dragged him to the side and asked "why are you sad?" Singto eyes go wide in surprise "how do you know that?" Kong laughed and pinched singto cheeks.

"Tell me," kong asked again, "krist.... krist is not playing with me properly after returning from london, I tried multiple times but he rejected my offers, he talks with me very less nowadays... I miss him uncle" singto replied to kong with sorrowful face.

Kong smiled and kneel in front of singto "shall I help you?" Kong asked singto who nodded his head fastly with hope. Kong whispered something to singto who raised his eyes in confusion.

"If I do as you say? will krist come to me like old times," singto asked curiously... "yes, trust uncle! Ok?".

Singto nodded his head and get in the car with beam. "What did you say to him?" Arthit asked kong while heading inside.

"A piece of advice to get my son" kong informed before spirited inside.

"kongpop!!!" Arthit shouted to the retreating figure in anger.

Kong pulled the cover on his kids, "you didn't sleep yet?" Kong asked krist while making his way next to him.

Kong lay next to krist and caressed his hair to calm him "Krist, we can't keep our promise all the time" kong said to his son.

"But I don't like it when I can't keep my promise, I badly want to join them, mummy, I don't like it when they two play without me" krist voice out his problem after placing his head on kong lap.

Kong smiled and asked, "Then why don't you use the other way?"  Krist take his head from kong lap and sit near him, "I don't understand mummy?" Krist asked curiously.

Kong laughed a little before said, "don't act like an innocent, whenever Oon don't obey you or not give you anything how will you make your way? Use that  same method and make Oon himself broke your promise!"

After thinking for a minute krist grinned mischievously, kong pinched krist nose and warned him "don't go overboard on Oon ok? If I saw him shed a tear I will punish you severely". Krist nodded his head obediently.

Kong ignored Arthit  presence who is listening to them with crossed arm near the door, kong kissed krist forehead and went to Arthit, "I don't like it kong!" Arthit hissed at kong who is closing his kid's bedroom door. Kong once again ignored Arthit words and placed a kiss on Arthit cheeks with his puppy eyes.

Arthit nodded his head without a heart at kong who smiled and marched to their bedroom, Arthit followed him while murmured under his breath 'I can't argue with him right now since I want him tonight, shit! Nowadays he is trying to wrap me around his finger, is it because of marriage?"

~~~~~~~~~~~(kong room)

Kong came back from the washroom after his shower, he got shocked by the view, Arthit with a pillow covering his private part while his whole naked radiant body in display to kong, he saw Arthit who is blushing for some reasons, kong gulped his saliva.

"P-P-? What is this?" Kong asked while rooted in his place without moving, Arthit turned to other side and said in low voice "this! (He point himself) your bedlamb is waiting to taken by bedlion"...

Arthit saw kong who stood hesitated to move to his place 'I thought he will jump on me after my words! What's wrong?'.

"Kong?" Arthit called softly, kong came near the bed and sit at the edge "I thought...I ..you will not allow me...to do you!"

Arthit creased his forehead in confusion and asked, "why?". Kong avoided Arthit eyes "you..know ...that ...after knowing I can get pregnant. ..you will think of me as bot-..." Arthit cut him off "will you ask your stupid brain to stop rotating? Don't  assume things? I want you like the way you want me, I know you like to do me too, moreover.....who will not like this bedlion in action" Arthit said the last part in his deep husky voice.

Kong chuckled and said "but you are a beast P! I always go gentle with you but you are..." Arthit laughed and came behind kong, he bite his ears shell "who told you to be gentle? Don't think i am weak just because of my flower face!!"

Kong shivered and turned to push Arthit on his back, he removed his towel and tossed it aside "then let this bedlion show you his beast mode baby" saying this kong grabbed Arthit nape and kissed him deeply while his hand start to roam around Arthit body.. he flipped Arthit and started doing his work.

........

"Ahhhh kongpop!!!!!",

"Phi....ahhh" both released their cum, and panted heavily, kong was about to get off from Arthit, but got shocked when Arthit flipped their position, kong on his back while Arthit on top of him.

"Where do you think you are going my bedlion? It's my turn!!" Saying this Arthit bite kong neck harshly, "P..but...now only..." his words got stopped by Arthit mouth on his junior and a soft fingers on kong nipple. kong fingers clawed the bedsheets in pleasure.

Kong start to plead to Arthit forgetting his tiredness, Arthit prepares kong hole for him to enter without stopping his sucking on kong junior, kong released again without Arthit inside him, but Arthit didn't stop there, taking kong on his lap, he makes his entrance where kong squirmed as he felt both pain and pleasure.

"P....stop..." kong pleads to Arthit after their second-round but Arthit is nowhere to be stop, "ahhh...if you do it one more time kong I will never allow you to cum" Arthit said to him. kong stopped tighting Arthit junior by the commenting voice.

All kong wants now was sleep, but he can't help the lewd moans in needs under Arthit, the way Arthit fills him make him satisfied, he feels himself complete and content, the longing, the hallow feeling everything is filling in this moment.

Kong was drowning in ecstasy that he doesn't know when he reached the bathtub or when Arthit enter him while he is on his four, all his mind filled with stars which are making his body sparkling "ahhhh......Arthit" kong moan Arthit name.

Arthit released by kong loud moan, he wrapped his arm around kong waist and whispered in his ear "I love it when you call me Arthit", kong eyes opened immediately "I am sorry----" Arthit kissed kong before he rants some nonsense about respecting elders. After a round in the bathtub, Arthit cleaned both of them. Both cuddled and slept in the morning.

3 days before trip::: After 2 weeks

Kong rushed inside while Arthit followed him by shouting at him to slow down or don't do anything stupid but kong didn't care about him, he came and stood in the living hall where his family members enjoying the get-together time.

Kong takes the water glass which is on the table and splashed it on Beam face before Arthit stopped him, everyone got shocked and scared, "I hate you P'beam; I hate you"

##########

Thanks for voting and reading.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1K 38
Two unknown people marry eachother, How will their journey and marriage of LOVE, LIFE will proceed....Do they stick together until the end? Or will t...
48.6K 1.2K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...
239K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.9K 141 8
What will happen when you chose your ego and pride over love? Does everyone provided with second chance? Gulf is a hot head, man of his pride and eg...