The way I look at you

By annaliby

"Dont every leave me." Emily said with small tears "Never" stephen said kissing her. This is taking place f... More

Introduction
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch 5
Ch. 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
ch. 17
ch 18
ch 19
ch 20
ch 22
Ch. 23

ch 21

57 0 0
By annaliby

i called fanta right away.
"hey, what's up. shouldn't you be filming?" she asked sounding a little confused.
"i stayed home today. i thought i caught a bug" i started "but i'm not sure now. i need a favor"
"how late?" she asked. she knew me sometimes better then i knew myself.
"uh about 3 weeks..." i said. i started to cry "i just need a test please. stephen thinks it a bug and he can't know yet."
"is he the father?" she asked. i heard her grab her keys.
"of course he would be. and don't say i told you so." i sniffled a little bit.
"okay sweets. it'll be okay. i'm on my way to walgreens now. i'll be there in 15 minutes."
"i- okay. thank you. i love you. thank you." i was sorta of rambling. i was freaking out. what would i tell him. we used protection.
"no problem. i'll see you when i get there. bye bye"
"bye" i said and i hung up the phone. i started to pace back and forth. but then i felt sick so i laid down. around then i heard a knock at the door. it had to be fanta.
"hey i'm here." she said holding a bag in her hand. she pulled me into a big hug. i just cried into her arms. she pulled away and wiped my tears. "hey, listen, it'll be okay. you'll be okay. i got some water and two test. here drink up" she started handing me the waters. and the test. after about 15 minutes i was ready. i went into the bathroom with the test.

i came out and set it on the island. three minutes. three long minutes. a little line could determine the rest of my life. the timer went off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 339 19
A Jen Aniston story Jennifer has not gone on a date since her daughter was 4 years old (2012). She has yet to find true love but her now 12 year old...
37.8K 1.3K 36
Amica Dale was the only daughter of Alpha mart and Luna Sophie Dale. she was loved by all but that changed when her mother died on her birthday. To A...
1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.9K 229 19
Eleonora is your average 17-year-old, you think. Mere seconds after being born her mother gives her away. The rich businessman Theo Jackson and his w...