What No One Sees

Par WolfMoon5

Leo smiles. He laughs. He jokes. But no one sees how much hurt he is going though. How much pain he has store... Plus

Day one
Day two AM
Day two PM
Day 4 AM
Day 10
Unknown day and time
Unknown
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 16 continued
I'm sorry
This day will never end
It's me...
The reason why
I'm a little better
yall realize its still day 16?
In the 5th hour
The Ups and Downs of Friends
Day 17
The Afternoon of The Day of 17
Cruel
dead.
The Heartbeat
Early Morning Day 18
Merry Christmas!
fckd up
coping
I need to figure out what day it is
the part where Jason dies
the 'uh oh' part
Valentines day Special
naps and contemplation
things are getting bad again
click click clack
Day 32
NIGHT OF THE DAY THAT IS LABELED 32
*vent* Should I feel?
A Morning of Contemplative Thoughts
Jason... what the fuck
caught
The Choice
Therapy Session
Is This The Process of Healing?
Confrontation
Let's Go Talk To Will
A Step In A Direction
And the Walls Came Tumbling Down
Confessions
The Green Monster
Sister Nadia
break notice
Update!!!
PTSD
Sunset Sunrise
Blind to All
Realization
Looking For Me?
Confidence To Open Up
The End
Epilogue (Part 1)

not really an update

1.8K 37 56
Par WolfMoon5

She lay there. Clutching her wrist as if she had already done it. As if she had already taken that knife and drove it into her arm. Breaking through layers of skin. Allowing the red substance to ooze out.
Sobs were seemingly wrenched from her body as she convulsed, dry heaving. The mental struggle on whether or not not cut was having a physical toll. At this point, wouldn't it be easier to just.. cut?
Another sob as she gave in and grabbed onto the knife stashed in her bedside. The knife had been a birthday gift from a brother. He had no idea it would be used like this. ... he would be repulsed if he found out...
She tore the knife through her skin, successfully stopping the thought. She couldn't stop there. More cuts. More. More. More.
Blood was dripping down her wrist as she took up all the space available on her forearm. But she wasn't satisfied. Moving higher onto her arm, she slid the blade across herself a few more times. This pain didn't feel as good.
She knew where it would feel good. This spot had been aching since she began cutting. Her thighs were aching, wanting so badly to be cut.
She didn't even notice that her tears had stopped their cascade as she began the destruction of more body parts.
Blood was everywhere. Running down her legs. Her arm. Drops were spilt on the bed, the floor, and completely covered the knife.
The girl felt lightheaded, but she cleaned up the sheets and her precious tool before she cleaned herself up. Crawling into bed, her cuts ached, but she wasn't struggling anymore. She felt better. It's okay.
She got to live another day so isnt it.... okay?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 41 7
Leo Valdez. The jokester right? The happy-go-lucky kid right? The cheeriest of the Argo ll, with a good past to fit. Right? Wrong. Leo Valdez is the...
27.5K 406 16
He seemed fine. Then again, everyone does. Until they're not. What is the great Percy Jackson hiding? And how far will he go to stop the never-ending...
8.2K 236 16
His mind once again tormenting him with memories of his deceased sister, Nico falls back into old destructive habits. Maybe that outgoing fireball of...
78.3K 1.3K 18
If they see the amount of tears Percy is hiding... If they see the fakeness in Percy's smiles... If they see how shattered and broken he is... If the...