My Best Friends secret

De xxElonniexx

Just read it ;) #Jalislove #Jalislife ❤ Mais

My Best Friends Secret
Just thinking.
Before it happens
That Friday Afternoon.
They arrived
Jal begins.
To be continued:Part One
To be continued: Where they left off
What did I just hear?
SORRY I WAS GONE OMG HI
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chicago,IL.
Continued.
Back in New York
Crawling back to you.
Take It Easy.
I'm still here
Life Update
Life Update

The Guys:Sal and Joe

516 28 5
De xxElonniexx

"Right there, Sal." He was laughing. Because the pleasure felt good.

Joe put his hand on the back of Sals head,his fingers ruffling through his hair.

His head going back and forth.

While both Sal and Joe took advantage of  time to their selves, Murr got suspicious.

"Where is Joe and Sal?Its been like, almost an hour and a half." He was drinking milk from a wine glass.

"I don't know what they're doing, Sal told me they were gonna play PlayStation."   I said getting up from the deck.

I looked at Murray. Like really, drinking milk from a wine cup?

"Murr,at least eat cake or something, Thats just weird."

I got up to go inside. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
189K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...