》Random Story's In My OneNote《

Von Naomi123569

just random storys I have written and if you guys want I will continue it. =v= ༺═─────✧Disclaimer ✧─────═༻ I... Mehr

༺═─────✧𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽✧─────═༻
༺═─────✧𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵✧─────═༻
༺═─────✧𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓬 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓼𝔂 ✧─────═༻
༺═─────✧𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼✧─────═༻
༺═─✧𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸'𝓼 𝓢𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽✧─═༻

༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼✧─────═༻

5 0 0
Von Naomi123569

༺═───────✧───────═༻
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"ℑ 𝔚𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔅𝔢 𝔏𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ𝔣 ℑ 𝔖𝔞𝔦𝔡 ℑ 𝔇𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲"

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
༺═───────✧───────═༻

Tears fell from his eyes as he sat in the empty park with the rain pooring down.

"Why.......even he said I couldn't do it.....maybe...." Midoriya spoke his broken voice rang threw the empty park. A hand rested on Midoriya's shoulder making him flinch and he looked behind him but no one was there. Looking back down at the ground Midoriya's hands grazed the knife that laid on the ground.

Smiling sadly he picked up the knife and looked at it taking in how sharp the blade of the knife was. A small cough could be heard and with a that Midoriya flinched and looked behind him to see two people.

Midoriya fell back and onto the ground sure he was on his knees but now he sat on the ground afriad but at the same time he wasn't.

"You know you shouldn't do that kid." The boy said with a smug look and the girl hit the boy in the back of the head.

"You two are the same age you dope!" The girl slightly shouted and Midoriya was left confused. The girl held a clear unbrella and it was pretty big enough to fit three people under it.

"Come on let us tell you a story to get your mind off of these hard times." The girl said holding her hand out to Midoriya. Hesitently Midoriya grabbed her hand and she pulled himmoff the ground and the boy stood besides Midoriya and the girl on the other side. They began to walk and so the boy spoke.

"My name is Zenix and her name is Rosa." The boy now confermed as Zenix.

"Now the story we will tell you is about a long forgotten number one hero before All Might." Rosa said making Midoriya look at her confused.

"Tho we can not remember her hero name we remember her fkrst name it was Nana." As Zenix said the name Nana everything began to fade to day and dry floor and or grass starting from Zenix feet. Midoriya looked around confused and Rosa closed the unbrella shaking it wefore rapping it up.

"W-Wa-"

"Lets go to the beach." Rosa said brightly grabbing Midoriya's hand and began to swing her hands as they walked and Zenix smiled shoving his hands into his hoodie pockit. Midoriya was a flustered mess because never has he really talked to or a girl let alone hold hands.

"We are here." Zenix said smirking and there at the beach was Nana and what looked like a yonger All Might.

"Your too predictable!" Nana shouted upercutting him making fall back and onto the ground and rubbed his chen.

"Your going to hard on him Nana." Gran Torino shouted and Nana only shrugged off what he said as she walked over to the yonger All Might.

"You sure your parents let you stay out this late?" Nana asked pointing at the sky with her thumb and All Might looked up and shouted.

"It's that late already!?" All Might shouted and Midoriya was left shocked at what he was seeing.

"Thats All Might!?" Midoriya whisper shouted in shock and Rosa nodded her hand still intertwined with his.

"He doesn't have a quirk yet. he is quirkless." Zenix said making Midoriya look at him with even more shock then before.

"Yup no quirk and so far no strength." Rosa chirpped out happly while she let go of Midoriya's hand.

"Well I think we have seen what we needed to see here time to move on." Zenix said as he grabbed both Rosa's and Midoriya's hand dragging them off. They walked threw the street but as they did people began to run past them in a panic.

"W-What's going on?" Midoriya asked as he looked at the people who were running but didn't seem to notice them.

"The fight that hurted him." Rosa said and with that an explosion could be heard and the three could see All Might fighting someone and surprise, surprise it was All For One but the thing was....

It was almost like Midoriya's hole world crashed into a hundred shards and was pladed back together again only to be distroyed once more. Rosa and Zenix didn't look at Midoriya but kept their gaze foward and was still walking dragging Midoriya with them.

"This can't be..." Midoriya mumbled to him self making Zenix speak up.

"It is take it in and accept it." Zenix looked back at Midoriya who's eyes were wide from pure shock. They stood and watched as All Might killed All For One and Midoriya looked at his fathers now dead body with tears edging his eyes. Falling to the ground Midoriya let the tears he held fall and he was left in a daze.

"We have shown you what has been hidden from you." Zenix said placing his hand on Midoriya's shoulder and with that they stood in the rainy park again. Rosa opened the unbrella again and held it over them with a smile.

"My.....My dad is a villain and my favorite hero killed my father...." Midoriya said his gaze falling to the wet ground then fell and sat on his legs.

"Your father took away your quirk in hopes that you would not become a hero and risk your life and find out his secret." Rosa said and Midoriya's gaze fell on her the only exspression he showed was shock.

"Any who I think it's time we begin training you." Zenix said then began to walk off without the two and Midoriya was left confused.

"Training?" Midoriya asked confused and Rosa only happly grabbed Midoriya's hand and skipped to catch up with Zenix.

Jup this is only the begining...

༺═───────✧───────═༻
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"𝔖𝔬 𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔐𝔢...𝔇𝔬 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔐𝔢 𝔗𝔬𝔬?"

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
༺═───────✧───────═༻

Sighing Midoiya sat down on the ground a warm and gentle smilw gracing his freackled face. The sun was still rising and Zenix was left winded and Rosa was only laughing slightly as she stood with her arms crossed. One word can describe what was going on with both Midoriya and Zenix. Tired.

"Come on guys we wont make it in time if we don't leave in time." Rosa said and began to walk off smiling smuglly. Both Midoriya and Zenix sighed as they ran to catch up with Rosa who was walking away.

Finally Midoriya was so happy he finally stood before the gates of UA and really Midoriya probably looked ready to cry. Suddenly Midoriya was smacked in the back of the head so Midoriya looked back to see Rosa and Zenix smiling.

"It's time Midoriya." Zenix said and Rosa cut in finishing Zenix's sentence.

"To give you what you deserve." Rosa said then grabbed Zenix hand while it glowed dark green white and blue. Both of their hands glowed until the three colors mixed together making a light blue ish green.

"The quirk you deserve." Rosa and Zenix said as Rosa held her hand out to Midoriya who looked at the two with pure shock. Stepping back slightly Midoriya's mouth was left a gap from pure shock.

"Come on you gonna leave me hanging?" Rosa asked making Midoriya flinch and grab her hand but jumped when his hand began to glow.

'I feel strange.'

Midoriya thought as he looked at both his and Rosa's hand but then be came a flustered mess.

'I'M HOLDING HER HAND!'

Rosa looked at Midoriya confused and Midoriya chuckled but with that Rosa let go of Midoriya's hand and smiled.

"Let's go I think your gonna love the quirk we forged for you." Rosa said walking past Midoriya smiling and Midoriya looked at Rosa with shock.

"FORGED!?" Midoriya shouted from shock and some people looked at him confused and some annoyed. Zenix smacked Midoriya in the back of the head making Midoriya go out cols slightly but still awake? Grabbing Midoriya by the back of his shirt Zenix dragged him towards the school all while holding his head.

"Man he just can't help being a socially awkward person can he." Zenix whispered to him self as he walked to the school doors. Right now at this moment and time Midoriya was getting bashed on by Iida who shouted at him to stop his pointless mummbling.

"Hey you know your interrupting more than he did because you were asking a question not lett pointing him out!" Rosa shouted making Iida flinch and his finger scrunching up slightly. Rosa sat down and Iida shutted his mouth and sat down letting him self cool down. Smirking Zenix chuckled just a little bit crossing his arms.

"R-Rosa you didn't have to do that." Midoriya whispered looking over to Rosa who also had her arms crossed and was pouting. Rosa didn't answer back and Midoriya and Zenix only sweat dropped.

Midoriya finished streaching and looked over to see Uraraka who happen to laugh a little when Midoriya shouted.

༺═─────✧Flash Back✧─────═༻
Midoriya flinched when he heard someone giggle and both him and Zenix turned around to see a girl with brown hair.

"Oh i'm sorry my name is Uraraka." The girl happly said holding out her head and giving a closed eyed smile.

༺═─────✧End Of Flash Back✧─────═༻

"Your not planing on distracting her are you?" Midoriya flinched fealing someone place a hand on his shoulder. Turning his head Midoriya was met with Iida glaring at him.

"Hey budy you should leave him alone you Sonic knock off." Zenix said smacking away Iida's hand off of Midoriya's shoulder and glared at him.

"Stop acting like a dic-"

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR THERE IS NO START TO A FIGHT YOU JUST FIGHT GO GO GO!" Present Mic shouted making both Zenix and Midoriya flinch.

"Ok ya broccoli boy let's go." Zenix said grabbing Midoriya's wrist and teleporting into the zone. Letting go of Midoriya's wrist Zenix put his arms out towards two 2 pointers and three swords appeared by his side then plunged into the robots.

"Ok so to use your quirk just well think about using it." Zenix said looking over to a kinda dizzy Midoriya.

"Y-Yup I'll do tha-that as soo-soon as everything sto-stops spinn-spinning." Midoriya said trying to balance him self and Zenix sighed and grabbed both of Midoriya's shoulders to hold him still. Blinking Midoriya looked at Zenix and deadpanned then his eyes glowed and green lighting was around his body.

"Good you got it now get ready to kick some ass." Zenix said letting go of Midoriya shoulders and facing a bunch of 2 pointers coming their way. Zenix pointed at them but before his swords can be set off Midoriya charged foward using his shoot style or that's what he calls it now.

"Holy shit it really worked....nicccccccce." Zenix said as he watched Midoriya destory the 2 pointers.

"He's doing better than he did last time." Zenix said crossing his arms and the swords plunging into the 2 pointers behind him.

༺═───────✧───────═༻
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬..𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩?"

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
༺═───────✧───────═༻

Rosa watched as Midoriya faceplanted into his bed and Zenix flop into Midoriya's chair so with that Rosa giggled.

"I'm am sure you guys did good and I bet Midoriya did better than last time." Rosa said but then swiftly covered her mouth. Sitting up Midoriya looked at Rosa with confusion and Zenix eyes went wide.

"What do you mean Last time?" Midoriya asked and Rosa just slowly moved towards Midoriya's door but then they both flinched hearing a thud. Turning to Midoriya's window it was wide open and they both could here Zenix shouting.

"HAVE FUN DEALING WITH THAT I! AM! OUT!" With that they both deadpanned but Midoriya looked back over to Rosa making her flinch.

"We-Well you see........yo-you mayormaynothav-havebeeninUAintheherocourseandhadyourherolice-license." Rosa said really quickly while looking down but when she looked back up at Midoriya he was looking at her.

.
..
...

"WHAT!?" Midoriya shouted his eyes going wide and Rosa sighed then walked over to Midoriya and sat next to him on his bed.

"A villain may have turned back time you were supposed to get All Might's quirk after the hole sludge villain thing but someone stopped it from happening." Rosa said but suddenly she heard Midoriya lay down so she looked over to him to see that he fainted.

"Woops he fainted." Rosa said rubbing the back of her neck and sweat dropping. Sighing Rosa laid back and looked up at the ceiling but then sat up and got up from the bed only to be yanked back down and into Midoriya's bed. Rosa was left face to face with a sleeping Midoriya and he kinda just cuddled her and cuddled his head into the crook of her neck.

"W-WA!?" Rosa whisper shouted and blushed darkly and went stiff. Jumping Rosa looked at Midoriya's window hearing someone chuckle.

"Hehehehe would you look at that I got something for black maile." Zenix chuckled out pulling out

༺═───────✧───────═༻

[Oooooof Ok this one isn't that old either in fact I made this last week]

[Bye peeps.]

[Ps. In this story Rosa has a quirk that allows her to make other quirks but she can not merge them together. Zenix has a quirk were he can merge other quirks together. Rosa, Zenix, and Max are siblings.]

[Pictures of Rosa and Zenix are mine.]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
73.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.