RED EYE

By THAREALOG

More

TWO
My OC
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
...
Writers block! Help!
SIX

ONE

3.9K 128 97
By THAREALOG

switch to black background to read😘

CHANEL DIOR SAM
NE

"Detroit shut yo damn ass up." I told my cousin.

"Bitch that ain't my damn name! It's Chicago you dumb fuck!" She said sitting down on the couch beside a sleeping Wynter.

"Bitch I don't give two fucks, I call you whatever I wanna fucking call you." I told her.

"Y'all two stay going at it." Angel said smacking her lips.

"Demon ain't nobody talking to yo ass so stay out of grown folks business." I told her waving her off.

"Bitch you got jokes I see." She said mugging.

"Yeah I got plenty baby." I told her chuckling before giving her a wink.

"Sometimes I wonder how we became friends." She told me before Wynter jump up out her sleep.

"Girl what in the tarnation is going on?" Chicago asked her looking at Wynter crazy.

"I had a dream I was falling off an building." Wynter told us making me smack my lips.

"Fall I think yo ass need to stop smoking." Chicago said patting Wynter on the back making Wynter swap her hands off her with a mug.

"And Alabama I think you need to lay off on sucking dick cause it look like yo knees finna go out on ya." Wynter snapped back making me scream laughing my ass off alone with Angel with her ugly ass laugh.

"Gucci I don't see whats funny with them raggy ass shoes." Chicago said tryna get on me and shit wasn't even raggedy about my shoes.

"Oh oh." Angel said sitting up straight pulling her phone out to record.

"That's why yo momma dead." I said and everything got quiet. "What shoes she got on? What shoes she had on in her casket? That's why yo granny ain't got no knees. She can't pray to Jesus bitch." I told her and Angel and Wynter asses was dying laughing in the background.

"That's why she can't double dutch." I added before flicking her off.

"You see you go to far with shit." Chicago told me mugging.

"Ain't nobody told yo ass to say shit to me Atlanta!" I told her as she sat back down getting on her phone just to stroll through her dead ass instagram timeline.

"Aye y'all tryna come— What's wrong with her?" Tina bald headass asked pointing towards Chicago who looked like she wanted to cry.

"Bitch tried to trap me but when I got on her ass she couldn't handle the pressure. Ol crybaby ass." I said making Tina shake her head.

"Ike what ya shaking yo head fa?" I asked her making her smack her lips.

"I bet yo ass was talking bout our momma cause every time you trap somebody you gotta bring the innocent people in it." She told me mugging.

"Girl fuck you , ya sister, ya deadass momma, no having knees as granny, and ya crack head ass auntie." I told her making her smack her lips.

"Bitch that's crackhead auntie is yo momma so how you clown yo own momma and granny forgot we cousins hoe?" She asked me tilting her head.

"Fuck that woman that ain't my momma." I told her stank facing her before my phone went off letting me know I got a text message. Speaking of the devil.

crackheaded bitch 😆
come to the hospital yo granny is in critical condition

dumbass daughter💜🙂
who

crackheaded bitch 😆
my momma

dumbass daughter💜🙂
cares nigga

got yo ass
read

crackheaded bitch 😆
that's why you're adopted bitch

dumbass daughter💜🙂
and dats why yo momma ain't got no fucking knees with her soon to be deadass bitch

"I swear I don't like my family fake ass people." I said feeling eyes on me I seen Tina and Chicago looking at me.

"Yeah y'all bitch. Fuck y'all go do?"
I said bucking at them. "Thoughts so." I added

"Bitch you a fucking bully." Wynter laughed and Angel go agree.

"Awe yeah, I remember she use to bully Kentrell ass back in Elementary school." Angel laughed

"Yeah because she use to like his ass." Chicago added making me mug her.

"Who told you to talk Columbia?" I questioned her ass.

"Ohhh bitch I hate yo ass fuck I did to you!?" She snapped making me look at Wynter and Angel like🤨 before look back at her.

"Who in the fuck you talking to?" I asked her calmly.

"You who else?" She said standing up like she go do something.

"Baton Rouge, I don't know who you think you is, but you better check yo self getting bucked with me. Don't act like you don't remember you and lil Ms. Tim over there ain't jump me with some other lil girls last year over some petty ass shit!" I said getting in her face getting ready to pop off.

"Get over it! It was an year ago! We in 2020!" She yelled in my face before her eyes widen a bit I then swung knocking her in her shit.

"Fuck with me and watch you end up like yo momma bitch. Dead dead." I said with so much anger before walking out the house slamming the door behind me.

"Ne, wait where you going!?" Wynter yelled out running out with Angel following behind her.

"Home, fuck them bitches. They better not be surprise when they house blow up when they sleeping." I said before pulling off.

"I hope Boomer ass ain't there cause if he there Baba there and I don't wanna deal with them two." Angel said as we head on towards my end which was on the north end.

"Lucy gone yet?" Wynter finally asked as we sat quiet in the living room
smoking.

"Is it summer time yet?" I snapped on her.

"Ouuuh somebody sounds a lil grumpy today." Baba said out of nowhere on side of me .

"Your a mean one." Boomer started off.

"You really are a Heeeeeellllllll!" All four em song as I mugged them.

"You are as cuddly as a cactus." Baba sung.

"You're as charming as an eellllll!" They all sung as I continue to mug em.

"Mrs.Grinch....You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel ." Angel said pointing at me . They sunb the whole ass song to me while I mugged them through the whole song.

"That's what yo ass get wanna ride fucking dirt bikes and shit now look yo arm." KD said rolling in seeing my arm in a case.

An hour ago Angel, Wynter, Boomer, Baba, and I and went ride four wheelers and dirt bikes all high in shit and I was going to fast on a curve and broke my shit.

"Shut yo none walking ass up and roll on out my face bitch." I snapped making gasp holding his chest.

"That was real funny. Ha.Ha.Ha. Let me give ya an hand." He said clapping his hands.

"That's very nice of you. How bout you give me an stand and ovation." I told him and I heard somebody spit they drink out.

"Why you don't just lift me up?" He asked making them snicker.

"You know what? Imma be the bigger person and WALK away." I said before pushing his wheelchair into the wall.

"Y'all crazy around here bruh." I heard a annoying as voice.

"Say who you?" I asked the girl.

"Yung Lyric—"

"Bitch I ain't ask for yo stage name." I told her making her mug me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
79.9K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
212K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...