Older Brothers

By lookingatitnow

Khloe Lakewoods life isn't ordinary. It's the opposite. She has six older and overprotective brothers. How do... More

CHARACTORS
Prologue
1
2
CHAPTER THREE - SHOPPING
CHAPTER FOUR -FIRST DAY
CHAPTER Five - chase
Chapter Six - Rumours
Chapter Seven - Football
Chapter Eight - The Game
Chapter Nine - Detention
Chapter Ten - Elliott
Chapter eleven - My Brothers Friends
Chapter Twelve - the next morning
Chapter Thirteen - Charlie's New Friends
Chapter Fourteen - Friday
Chapter Sixteen - The Party, P1
Chapter Seventeen - The Party, P2
Chaptet eighteen - The Morning After
Chapter Nineteen - Lazy Days By The Pool
Twenty - Cat Fight
Chapter Twenty-one - A new kind of enemy
Chapter twenty-two - The Problem that is Khloe
Twenty-three- Bright Ideas
Chapter Twenty-Four - Karma
Chapter Twenty-five - Old Friends are the best friends
Chapter Twenty-six - Taylor
Chapter Twenty-Seven - CHASE
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six - I don't feel like talking
Chapter thirty-seven
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

Chapter Fifteen - Hopefully I Get Away with it

16.1K 390 147
By lookingatitnow

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
• KHLOE •

After I left the kitchen, I spent an hour getting ready. Alex, Taylor and Max would be here in an hour. It was currently 7:30 pm. Charlie's friends were coming at 8pm. But, I wasn't worried about them.

I was however, worried about my other brothers. I had to get into this party. Once I'm there they won't care as much. But if I ask I know the answer will be a firm no. However, once we got to the party, they will all be too preoccupied with their own little social lives to know or care what I'm doing. Especially Dean. I'm actually nervous to see my brothers in that kind of environment. I had never been to a party with them. Of course, me and Charlie had, but he was different. Charlie didn't see me as an alien or a baby. He knew me.

I looked in the mirror, admiring the black dress I had picked out. It went down to mid thighs and hugged my waist nicely. My arse even looked good... the dress was perfect. It was the perfect way to make a statement at my new school. Especially seeing as though anyone who was anyone at my school would be there. And I was one of them.

I put some leggings on and pulled the dress up a bit. I ruffled the dress a bit over my hips and then put a hoody on - containing it. It wasn't the type of dress to crease. Thank god. To my family, it would look like I was ready for a cosy night In with my friends.

I decided to head downstairs again and get the rest of the night ready. We already had a lot of alcohol between us. I had secured one of my father's bottle of wines and stolen a beer from Dean and another from Chase. Taylor was bringing vodka, Alex was bringing cider (even though I can't stand the stuff!) and Max was bringing more beer. This could be an eventful night.

"Do you not want any dinner?" Dean asked me as I entered the kitchen. I was hungry, but if I ate I wouldn't get drunk and that wouldn't be fun. Plus, I didn't really want the extra calories. Alcohol already had so much.

"Meh." I shrugged. "I thought you were leaving?"' I asked him.

"And I thought you were keeping quiet tonight?" He retorted, referring to my earlier conduct this evening. I just wanted them to forget about what I was doing. "Look, if you don't eat something, Elliott will get mad at me. You and your friends can't just go ordering loads of pizza's." Dean continued.

"Look at you being Elliott for the night."
I smirked. "Do you really care that much what I do?" I said, crossing my arms.

"I can't be bothered with this. Just eat this." Dean said placing a bowl of chilli con carne in front of me.

"Did you make it?" I asked, turning my nose up at it.

"Did I fuck. Jake did." He replied, "you know, your attitudes getting on my nerves."

"Well that's your problem."

Dean looked at me and took a step closer.

Shit if he does anything to me he could ruin my dress! Or worse he could see it.

"Khloe, I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you. If you haven't forgotten, whilst Elliott's out, I'm in charge. That means I can do whatever I want to you." Dean growled.

"Oh no... I'm trembling." I replied sarcastically.

I just couldn't help myself, could I?

Dean's eyes went dark. He grabbed my upper arm and stared squeezing it. I could feel my heart racing with fear.

"Dean, stop!" I exclaimed.

"You going to stop being such a fucking bitch?" He asked me, his grip getting tighter.

I would not want to be alone with him in a dark alley.

"Fine! Just get off me!" I shouted.

He looked at me and let go.

"Now eat your godamn dinner, or so god help you! I will make you wish you were never born." Dean told me.

"Okay, Whatever." I replied, rolling my eyes. He stood there with his arms folded whilst he watched me sit up on the island and start eating the chilly con carne.

The doorbell rang in that moment and Dean looked at me and then towards it. He gave me a warning look and then went to answer it.

That was when Logan Reynolds, Jack, Dylan and Connor entered the kitchen. They looked at me and awkwardly acknowledged me. I thought they were coming later?

Dean had better not embarrass me.

"Charlie, get your ass down here." Dean yelled up the stairs. "He'll be down in a minute." Dean told them and then came back over to me.

I watched as they sat back in our living area of the kitchen. Luckily, the room was big So they couldn't hear easily what we said and they were on the other side of the room.

In moments like this I hated having a twin brother and even a brother in my year. Dean was literally patrolling me and they were here to witness it. They wouldn't be if I was an only child.

"Have you even had any of it?!" Dean asked, slightly angered. I could feel their eyes on me and I gave him a warning look. "Oh what are you embarrassed?" He asked me laughing. His voice was loud. They must have heard.

Dean then looked to them and then to me and came up to my ear whispering, "trust me, if you don't eat all of that right now i will feed you it like a fucking two year old and I'll make sure they see it."

The problem with Dean is that I knew he would do it. Incase it isn't obvious, Dean is my most aggressive brother.

"I'm eating!" I whisper yelled.

And I did.

Charlie then came down and greeted his friends. I rolled my eyes at their exchanges. I was pretty sure that Charlie was trying to act cooler than he actually was....

"What you doing down here?" Charlie asked me.

"She's eating. Aren't you, Khloe?" Dean asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes." I said, taking another mouthful.

"Right... we're gonna head down to the basement to play video games. We'll let you know when we're leaving - is that Alright Khloe?" He asked me.

"Yeah. You not going with any of the others?" I asked.

"Probably not. Dylan's gonna drive us there. So will probably see them there." Charlie shrugged.

"How you getting back?" Dean asked. I could tell he actually hated having to be the one concerned with what we were doing. Dean liked Elliott doing all of that.

"Dylan?" Charlie said.

"After he's had a drink?! You've got to be fucking kidding me Charles? If you get in that car and he's had a single drop of alcohol I will bury you." Dean told him.

He was on a rampage tonight.

"Chill, bro. I won't. I'll figure something out." Charlie shrugged.

"You'll get a lift back with one of us, okay?" Jake said, entering the kitchen with Tommy.

"Whatever. See you's there." Charlie said going back over to his friends. Then they all disappeared.

"Well, I'm heading off." Dean said, grabbing his black leather jacket.

I'd just finished the chilli con carne. Damn if I'd Eaton a little bit slower I could have gotten away with leaving some.

"Keep an eye on Khloe, she's being a right bitch tonight." He said and was gone.

Thanks Dean.

Tommy turned to me and smirked.

"Well you know, if bitchy Khloe continues, you know where you'll end up." Tommy smirked, "the pool."

Hell, no.

"Ah come, on Tom. You know Dean's just being short tempered. I don't look forward to seeing a drunk Dean..." I replied.

"Firstly, my name not Tom. And secondly, that won't be happening for a while." Tommy clarified.

"And you really don't want to." Jake butted in.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

  Chase came and joined us in the kitchen. He practically ignored my presence and started talking to Jake. Tommy came and sat down next to me and started munching on a packet of Oreos that were on the counter.

I wished they'd leave already.

Tommy then starred at me. Great.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Your wearing an awful amount of make up for a night in with your friends." Tommy commented.

"What would you know about makeup."

"Enough. It's really unattractive to be caked in makeup." He grinned, "you look like your trying to be a Barbie doll or something. Hate to break it to you, sis. But you don't make the cut."

"Shove off Tommy! Some people like to wear makeup because they like doing it and it improves confidence."

"Oh I get it. You need confidence because Charlie's friends are here. Do you have a crush on one of them? Is it Dylan? Or Logan. Let's face it - they're all a bit out of your league." Tommy smirked.

"Does Khloe fancy someone?" Jake asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No!" I almost screamed. "Can you all leave already?" I groaned.

"You just want us to leave so you can be alone with them." Tommy said, laughing.

"No - my friends are going to be here soon. And I have better thinks to do than listen to you make up stupid theories about my love life!"

"What love life?" Chase snorted.

"Yeah." Jake agreed. "Plus, your not allowed a love life." Jake told me firmly.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't really care. Now can you leave me in peace or I'll do something that we'll all regret." I threatened.

"Like what?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, get a life. You're literally the queen of empty threats." Jake said.

"And I don't give a shit." Chase told me.

That annoyed me.

"Oh yeah? Well, I could do a little strip tease. Lock Charlie in the bathroom and then go down to the basement. Oh, i could literally make them fall in love with me."
I grinned, trying so hard not to laugh.

It was so funny to see their faces. Jakes jaw dropped at the idea. Tommy looked like he wanted to go and kick Charlie's friends out of the house and Chase looked at me in resentment and disgust.

"One more word and I'll lock you in your bedroom." Chase threatened.

I paused and smirked.

"That's even better than the basement. Just me and them in my room and - " I began, but chase interrupted me. I felt his arm wrap around my mouth and his other hand clenching my shoulder painfully. Then he forced me towards the stairs.

What made it worse was I was trying not
To laugh the whole way up. We came into my room and he forcefully shoved me on my bed. His fists were clenched and his eyes were dark. I could tell he wanted to hit me, but he resisted. Chase was the king of controlling his anger, but once he crossed the line he wouldn't give up the fight until he won.

"Where's your phone?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Khloe, phone?" Chase persisted.

"Oh, that? Elliott took it." I told him.

"Chase come on we have to go!" Jake yelled.

Chase let out a frustrated sigh and then looked to me.

"Give me your phone. If you don't give it to me In the next five seconds I will break your arm and then neither of us will be seeing are friends tonight." Chase Warned.

I rolled my eyes again and huffed.

Chase glared at me. Then he walked over to me and forced his hand in my pocket.
Chase retrieved my phone and I tried not to tremble as he looked like he was going to hit me. Chase looked at me murderously and shoved the phone into his pocket. And stormed out of my room, slamming the door.

I guess there was no way they'd be able to
get hold of me tonight....

What can I say, I got bored so here's the chapter a bit earlier than planned.

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1K 27
being the youngest among four older brothers who are all overprotective what could happen to these family a lot of adventures and difficult situation...
890K 23.8K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
1.8M 45.8K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
121K 2.1K 25
Best Rank: #14 in Overprotectivebrothers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saphire i...