8B2

By SUZANNEOFTHEBOOKS

8B2 serves its purpose and obeys its commands unaware that it is more than numbers and code programmed to mov... More

8B2
Note from Author
Map of Earth 1212
Act 1
Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Thank You!

581 27 2
By SUZANNEOFTHEBOOKS

So here's the page where I thank everyone for their help and support. I want to thank my wonderful Aunt who will be proofreading this entire story. I also would like to thank my best friend since Kindergarten, Rylie,  rydoodle_ //IG  for making my wonderful cover and map!  Thank you Lydia, my close friend, for her feedback on chapters and the usage of her name in this story!

And thank you to everyone on Instagram and Wattpad for giving me confidence in my writing and telling me how excited they are to read my story! When I feel like a terrible writer I remember a plethora of people on the internet think I'm good even when I don't! So thank you for that and feel free to  message me on classic.fangirl.edits//IG for writing help or just to make a friend!

Please enjoy 8B2! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 3.2K 65
Augments - digital implants and robotic prostheses - can enhance abilities, bestow entirely new ones, or replace parts of the body that have been bro...
18.3K 1.6K 26
Just about everyone thought Noble died for good, never to return, but of course this information turns out to be false. Waking up from another death...
2.3K 293 13
The year is 2040, and for the clones that were created during the brief run of a shady high tech company in the early 2020's, the time has come for t...
234 38 10
In a distant future where humans no longer roam the Earth and the sentient robots they left behind are left with little to no clues as to the lost hi...