โ˜†BREAKING THE ICEโ˜† shouto tod...

By DamnFuckenStraight

"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider... More

~โ˜†Relationsโ˜†~
~โ˜†Prologueโ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 1โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 2โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 3โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 4โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 5โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 6โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 7 (USJ Part 1)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 8 (USJ Part 2)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 9โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 10โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 11โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 12โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 13โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 14โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 15โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 16โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 17 (Internships PT 1)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 19 (Internships PT 3)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 20 (Internships PT 4)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Epilogueโ˜†~

~โ˜†Chapter 18 (Internships PT 2)โ˜†~

558 29 41
By DamnFuckenStraight

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

1 8
T R A I N  S T A T I O N

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Shouto!" Your footsteps were muffled by the large accumulation of students and pedestrians who awaited their own train. A mere speck in the sea of people that chattered with family and or friends.

"Y/N?" Todoroki turned around, his heterochromatic eyes locking with your E/C ones. "What are you doing here? Aren't you interning with Aizawa Sensei?" He asked though he seemed glad to see you.

You wrapped him in a hug as you reached him. "Can't a girl see her best friends off?" You laughed with a fake indignancy in your voice. "I won't see you guys for another week!" You wrapped Izuku in a hug, surprising the poor boy.

"A-Ah! Hey, Y/N!" He stammered, a bead of sweat rolling down his face. "I-I'm sorry I left you this morning...! Uraraka and I was going to try and catch up with Iida-!"

"Hey Y/N!" Uraraka spoke up, jumping into the hug I offered her. "After what happened in Hosu, I'm really worried about his choice about who he's interning with..."

"Who is he interning with?" You asked, releasing the brunette. "From the way you talk about it, it's undoubtedly a hero in Hosu." The assumption seemed correct, as Izuku nodded.

"Yeah. He's interning with Manual." Izuku reported. Having spent an uncountable amount of hours with the nerd before you, it was obvious you had picked up a lot of information and facts about heroes.

The Normal Hero: Manual. He was a hero with an unnamed water quirk; Not a very well known hero, though. With where his agency was situated, it wasn't surprising to hear that Iida had almost immediately added Manual to the top of his internship list. 

You sighed, ruffling Izuku's fluffy green hair. "I'm sure he'll be fine, guys... Iida's smart. Sure, family-oriented, but there's no way he would put his own life in danger to track Stain down..."

"Y-yeah, I guess you're right..." Izuku muttered. The uncertainty that shined in his emerald green eyes didn't go unnoticed by you though. "I-If he does, t-then we'll be there to back him up, Right?"

You nodded, a feeling of dread filling your stomach as Shouto mimicked your movements, assuring your adoptive brother of the protection he was willing to give for the blue-haired Hero in Training.

The train roared into the station, silencing any conversations your group had. Izuku looked over at you, the two of you sharing a hug. "I'll miss you, Bunny Boy." His face contorted into a frown, though it quickly turned into a smile; One of an undecipherable bittersweetness.

"If you get hurt, Y/N...!"

"If you get hurt, Izuku...!" He just sighed, eyes on the train.

"I guess this is it."

"You act like you're going to war."

"For all we know, I could be." His words triggered something, though the tears you felt welling up in your eyes were immediately pushed down.

"Don't say that, Izuku. You're gonna do amazing! Maybe even learn something new about your Quirk!" In all honesty, you doubted you could bear to lose someone else; Especially Izuku. Just the thought of seeing his lifeless body made your head spin, and it almost seemed obvious to Todoroki of the thoughts that rushed your mind.

He, of course, had little to no idea about anything that happened in your past, but the lack of shine in your eyes was concerning to him.

"Deku, We gotta go!" Uraraka called. He jumped, giving you one last hug before running off and onto the train. "Bye! Love you!" He waved, his curly hair immediately hid by the rush of passengers boarding the train.

You were silent, the solemn words he had said echoing in your brain. Your eyes ended up drifting to the ground. A hand on your shoulder snapped you away from the echoing thoughts in your head. Your eyes were immediately met with the familiar pair of Heterochromic eyes that belonged to none other than Shouto.

"My train won't arrive for about another hour." He said. "Since I have a bit of time, would you like to accompany me to get some food?"

You almost snorted at the seemingly regal proposal. "Is Shouto Todoroki asking me out?" You couldn't help the laughter that erupted when the boy's own face ignited in red.

"O-Of course not. I just assumed you would be hungry." He scratched the back of his head, willing with incredible fury for the blush on his cheeks to disappear.

"I'm just teasing you, Shou. Yeah, let's go get something to eat." You smiled. "There's an amazing [Favorite Food] place just around the corner! Yuki and I used to go there all the time." Just the broad memory of the white-haired girl made your heart ache, and the fact wasn't easy to mask. Shouto picked up on the change in demeanor quite easily.

"I'm fine with anything." He stated stoically. "As long as you allow me to pay."

You shot him a side glare, though sighed. "Okay, sure..." Honestly, you were exhausted. Training had become much more stressful than you would have expected. Having to constantly watch your back on the very few occasions you were left unattended; Privacy outside was hard to come by, now.

As the two of you walked out of the train station, you couldn't help but feel a little grateful to the boy. After a few seconds of silence, You decided to speak. "Hey, Shouto?" He hummed, eyes flickering from the cloudless blue sky to meet yours. "Thanks." You shone a closed eye smile.

He merely nodded, eyes glancing away from you as the two of you crossed the street. You had finally reached the restaurant. Todoroki eyed everything with a curious look in his heterochromatic eyes as the two of you walked in.

The cashier looked up from her register, her vibrant purple eyes gleaming. "Y/N. It's been quite some time."

"Tsuki! Hey!" You ran up to the counter, leaning over the chunk of polished marble to hug the purple-haired girl. "How have you been? Does Meoma still work here? Are you both okay?" After the death of Yuki, you had refused to come back to the familiar restaurant. Everything still looked the same, filling you with the old, friendly feeling of nostalgia.

The walls were still the same; pale olive green. The exact same pictures of the family who owned the plot hung over the door, creating something similar to an arch around the door frame.

"Meoma was attacked on her way home a few weeks ago," Tsuki informed you. At the news, your heart dropped. "She won't be coming in for a few more weeks while she's resting."

Meoma was a pretty unintelligent girl; Her Quirk was goldfish, which explained her inability to comprehend most things. She had orange hair that was chopped at a slant, the longer parts reaching to about her waist. Her bangs had hung just above her eyes with large fins on the sides of her face that framed it perfectly. She was such a sweet person, So why was she attacked?

"Do we know why?" You asked, realizing Todoroki had taken interest in the conversation and was standing beside you, listening contently.

"No... The police nor the boss will tell us what happened." Her shoulder-length purple hair bobbed. "It's stupid! Boss knows we're literally the closest pair at this damn place."

You nodded. It was true; Even when you and Yuki had been regulars here, both of them were nearly inseperateable. They did most everything together and it wasn't uncommon to see them at an arcade or restaurant. 

"Anyway, the usual?" Tsuki asked, her cheerful mood returning ever so slightly. "[Favorite Food] still, right?"

You smiled and nodded, looking at Todoroki. "What do you want, Shouto?"

Tsuki eyed the Half N' Half male. "Oh. I know you. You're the guy who got his ass kicked in the Sports Festival, right?" She laughed, watching his eyes narrow.

"Tsuki! Shouto did amazingly." You punched her arm from over the counter, stopping her laughing for a split second.

"Cold Soba." Shouto slid a hundred dollar bill onto the counter. Tsuki stared at the money in awe for a second before she opened her mouth to inform him they didn't give change for such big bills. 

"Keep the change."

══════◄••❀••►══════

[A/N] Ran out of ideas for the end of the chapter, oof.
Okay, so Quiet Rebellion is going to go through some real changes because I'm unhappy with how it is right now. I'm working with the League to fix some of the tweaks before it's official (?)

Thanks for reading. Keep yourselves safe, wear a mask, and stay inside like the introverts you are.

With Love,
Toga~San

Word Count: 1454
◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
290K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...