𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲! 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒...

By LUKEM4BBOTT

𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗... More

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧!
𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝐭𝐰𝐨!
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!
𝐬𝐢𝐱!
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!
𝐭𝐞𝐧!
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
another update (im sorry)

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

8.9K 150 5
By LUKEM4BBOTT

TO BE HONEST LUKE M thought he was done with the couch when he and eden began to share a bed but back there he was again, however this time in a different villa. it was definitely the worst nights sleep he'd had in a while despite having finn beside him; his mind was cluttered with thoughts of eden. was she sleeping on her own too? or was she already too busy snuggling up with the new boys to even give him a second thought?

but he couldn't let his worries change his decision. no matter what eden was doing over in the main villa, he was going to stay true to himself and not give her a second thought. he had to focus on himself and himself only.

∞༺♥༻✧

eden woke up to a bowl of coco pops being thrust in her face by paige. apparently one of the new boys had made it for her and didn't want to wake her up, but she couldn't remember which boy.

"how did you sleep?" the scottish girl asked her, taking a seat on the day bed.

"shit. there's so many bugs; i couldn't go two minutes without being stung," eden replied tiredly as she rubbed her eyes. "i can't stop thinking about luke."

"i can't stop thinking about what i'd do if finn came back with another girl," paige sighed. "probably slap him and then kill the girl in her sleep."

eden frowned and stuffed her head into the pillow. "one day down, however many more to go." they both sighed and felt themselves grow sad at the thought of their boys with the six girls in casa amor. still exhausted, they dragged themselves out of the day bed and took their things to the main bedroom.

the boys had already left to get changed but the girls were sat on rebecca's bed asking her about her time with jordan. eden wasn't particularly sure which boy he was but she made a small note to pick him out later when they were all together.

jess had slept on her own too, which left only demi and rebecca sharing a bed with the new arrivals. they knew it wouldn't be the same situation for the boys, however.

∞༺♥༻✧

the pressure of having all six new girls wanting to get to know luke was bothering him a lot. it seemed like wherever he went there was always a girl flirting with him and it was getting difficult to turn them away each time and let them know he wasn't interested in anyone but eden.

it surprised him that luke t shared a bed with someone, especially seeing how taken he was with siânnise before they left. he simply claimed that sharing a bed meant nothing and his girl was most likely doing the same. unlikely, but possible.

"are you feeling any of them?" luke t asked luke m as they worked out by the weights. the gym was really the only way to get their minds off the main villa and it seemed to be working so far.

"definitely not. if i had to choose one, it'd be molly, but she's nothing on eden. every time i think of her i just go off into a daydream," he replied. there was just something about her that made him miss her all the goddamn time. the trouble is, he just didn't know what it was.

"my mind is so fucked up," he sighed. "i must be the only straight, single guy in the world that is faced with six, beautiful girls in bikinis and doesn't want any of them."

∞༺♥༻✧

it wasn't long before rebecca was declaring again that she'd gotten a text. shaughna panicked instantly but the boys seemed rather relaxed; they didn't really have anything to lose.

"islanders, this afternoon the villa will take on vas's amor in raunchy race. both villas will complete a series of saucy challenges. the first villa to complete each challenge wins a point. the villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight. #onenildown #getittogether." she read out carefully.

there was a mixture of emotions in the villa. the boys mainly wanted to do the challenge and were excited because it didn't particularly affect them in anyway. the taken girls however were worried; they were aware their boys would be taking part in the challenges and would be doing things with other girls that weren't necessarily respectful.

they were also motivated, although, as they lost the last challenge, and wanted to win this one in order to redeem themselves.

demi received the first text. "an ice cube must be passed around every islanders mouth." biggs rushed to the kitchen to grab an ice cube and placed it in his mouth and passed it to the next person quickly. it was revealed that main villa won it, and they cheered happily.

the next challenge was ordered. "the girl whose name comes last alphabetically must give a thirty second lap dance to the boy she fancies the most." siânnise instantly left her seat and began to give biggs a small lap dance whilst he enjoyed from the beanbag. she was very confident as she was a dancer but also very speedy and she was happy with herself for doing it, despite whatever luke t was doing.

∞༺♥༻✧

natalia jumped out of her seat and sat awkwardly on luke m. he placed his hands on her thighs hesitantly as she shifted around nervously on his lap. it was a very bad lap dance and only lasted approximately a tenth of the needed time. it wasn't a surprise that main villa won.

"that was the worst lap dance i've ever had. i might need eden to give me one when we get back just to get it out of my memory."

"the shortest girl and the shortest boy must snog for five seconds." nas left his seat quickly and snogged jamie; all of the girls were reasonably the same height so it was difficult to decipher who was actually the smallest. nas remembered that demi was the shortest girl in main villa so he didn't feel too bad.

"the youngest boy must suck the toes of the youngest girl!" finn leapt forward and began to lick natalia's toes as she grimaced.

"who's the youngest girl?" callum wondered aloud.

"eden." luke responded bitterly. he wasn't even bothered by the fact that the challenge was so disgusting, he was just angry that someone else was touching eden- whether it be her toes or anywhere else. finn eventually stopped sucking her toes and it was revealed that casa amor won. of course.

"the girl with the most tattoos must spoon the boy with the most tattoos." luke wasn't even paying attention but he couldn't have beaten callum, who ran with jade over to the day beds and spooned her. everyone groaned when they realised that it was actually the justin bieber lookalike who had the most tattoos and main villa won.

"the tallest boy must snog the girl he fancies the most for five seconds." eva read out and once again, callum jumped up and pulled molly's face towards him. both luke's exchanged similar looks; worry and sadness for shaughna.

luke m let out a small sigh once callum had finished kissing molly and realised that most of the boys would fancy eden. how could they not? they were probably doing mouth to mouth as he spoke.

"it's all about winning, isn't it?" callum asked unsurely. everyone knew he was going to be unloyal to shaughna by the way he was acting around a pretty blonde that entered. it was probably for the best that it happened now and not in a year's time when her and callum were together for real.

after casa amor lost the next two challenges (jamie was quite a slow runner and couldn't find a lipstick, and molly had no clue what she was doing), they finally won another one after eva jumped on nas quickly.

luke was thankful eden wasn't first alphabetically and wouldn't have to choose to kiss someone but there was so many options where the boys could pick her to participate. he was definitely the slowest to jump in the pool, with him being in a daydream, and it was finally revealed that main villa had beaten them and won the challenge. everyone seemed rather glum after that, as they wouldn't get a party, but decided to make their own.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

one boy is spoilt for choice !

"you are more my type than demi."

the main villa throw a party !

"i'm so proud of us all!"

and true colours start to show !

"every time i look at her i just wanna rip her clothes off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 973 13
"I feel like no one wants me And I hate the way I'm perceived I only have two real friends And lately, I'm a nervous wreck 'Cause I love people I don...
339K 6.2K 53
Love Island 2023!
9.5K 396 15
are the islanders ready for bombshell amelia hart? because shes ready and she certainly knows what she wants
659K 11.1K 64
Summer of Love is back!