𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑴𝒖𝒕...

By Just_a_genius_1D

Harry Styles, the boy who came into the clinic mute. Louis Tomlinson, the boy with a personality disorder. Ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
New cover!
Almost the 1K!

Epilogue

2.7K 83 51
By Just_a_genius_1D

(EDITED)

Louis

《《《《《

Harry was running around the house like crazy, today was the day we officially could say Carston, Logan and Andrew were our sons.

Don't get me wrong, im also really exited but man, Harry is going nuts.

"Louis hurry up, we're late!" He almost yelled, stepping into the drivers seat.

I laughed and grapped my wallet, keys and phone before joining him, up to our soon to be sons.

《《《《《《

Once there we stepped out of the car and I interwined our fingers. I have to admit I was pretty nervous, we soon had the responsebility of 3 little boys! Harry must had read my mind.

"lou its going to be fine, they will love us," he reasured me and I sighed.

"But what if im a bad parent? I don't wanna be like their old ones." Carston's mother had send him here when he was 4 because he had a bad case of autism and said she would never come back to pick him up. We were really angry about that of course, but after a long discussion we decided to let him get adopted when he would come out of here but yeah as we said we want to adopt them even though they are all still here.

Same goes for the brothers Logan and Andrew, who both had diffrent things. Logan was brought here when he was 2 and kept on screaming, they figured he had a bad case of what Liam had. Andrew though had the same as me, a personality disorder but luckily not 3 like I had, but one. He was brought here 5 months ago.

Harry putted his finger under my chin, making me look up at him. "Darling, you won't be a bad parent and for 100 precent sure not like their old ones. Believe me it's not going to be easy, but im here for you, we're doing this together."

He kissed my nose making me giggle. "Thanks hazz, I needed that."

"you're welcome love, always," he smiled.

《《《《《《

"Well Louis, Harry, it's nice seeing you here for diffrent reasons," our boss, Drew said. His father was the boss first, until he died a year ago. He still is a personal mentor, but also runs the whole building now.

We laughed and nodded. "Yeah, that's true."

"So you guys want to addopt Logan, Andrew and Carston?" He asked and we nodded exited.

"Alright well you know their medication, only there is one change because of theire age. Carston will get 1ml more since he is 6 now, Logan will get the same until he is 5 and Andrew can have 2ml more in evenings since he will turn 3 soon," he said and we nodded.

We filled in some files and it flew by quick, since we already knew the most. Then it was time to get the boys, we already told them we were going to be their new parents and they were very happy about it, also since they can go home in the weekends with us. And yeah we will see them everyday due our work but still, it feels more like a family.

We walked to the boys their room and knocked, revealing Carston. "Ello," he said and hugged me and after that Harry, he was the shy one of the 3.

Once Logan saw us he threw the blocks he was playing with away and tackled Harry and me in a hug, leaving Andrew crying with a -now broken- blocktower.

I ran towards him and tried to shush him. "Its alright buddy, I will make a new one with you yeah? How does that sound?" I tickled his tummy causing him to giggle adorable.

"Papa too?" He pointed at Harry and I saw him smile widely, same as me.

"Sure kiddo," I said and settled him down on my hip, walking to Harry and the other 2.

"Well boys, we have news!" Harry said and they curiously stared at us.

"We're officially your daddy and papa now!" I said and they cheered, pulling us in a grouphug.

"Shall we go home for the weekend now?" I said and grapped their suitcases who were already packed.

"Can we get ice cream first?" Logan asked quietly and Harry and I laughed. "He is just like you, Hazz," I said and he nodded, to Logan I said, "sure buddy, I don't see why not."

《《《《《《《

Once at home we showed them their rooms and they really liked it. Carston had his own room since he was the oldest and already shared one at the clinic and the other boys slept together since they wanted that.

Carstons' room

Andrew and Logan's room

After we ate some pizza and watched 'toy story' requested by Andrew we tucked the boys in. First we did the two youngest.

"End of the story buddy's" I said after I told them a story about 3 bears.

"Sleep well kiddo's, sweet dreams," Harry said and turned the lights off but before we left Logan spoke up. "Daddy, papa?"

"Yes little one?" We said in usion.

"We love you," they told us and my heart melted, same for Harry. I looked him in the eyes and then back at the boys. "We love you too," I said and closed the door, going to our eldest.

"Hey bud, what are you reading?" Harry asked, sitting on his bed.

"Star wars, I really like it," he said and smiled at the action figures in the book.

"Cool, you can read tommorow again little lad, its bedtime," i softly said and stroked his brown, curly hair (he almost had the same hair as Harry) while he yawned.

"Alright dad," he sleepily said.

"Goodnight carsy," Harry said and I stood up but he grapped my arm.

"Thankyou for taking care of me, both of you," he said and gave us a small smile. He was the one of the 3 who found the idea of living out of the clinic a little hard, and Harry and I could imagine that and respected it. This was already good enough for me and hazz, seeing he liked it here.

"Of course little bug, we always will," Harry said and kissed his forehead, me copying him.

"See you tommorow cars," we said and closed the door, going straight to our room.

I tiredly fell down on the bed and Harry joined me. "Im tired as hell but its all worth it, we're finally having our family Louis," he said to me and showed his dimples.

I smiled back and kissed him. "We surely do."

《《《《《

The boys!

Carston Andy Tomlinson

Logan Jack Tomlinson

Andrew Cole Tomlinson

(Cute huh? 😍😂)

《《《《

Louis could make his personality mute, and Harry made his one speak. And they have a perfect family now, that's all what matters... 💕

#Larry 💚💙

A massive thankyou to you all, everyone who readed this book! All the love.

(I do not own those pictures, just used them for this book.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

M.P.D By Ash

Fanfiction

165K 7K 31
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Multiple Personality Disorder Harry Styles has three personalities. -Harry: outgoing and wild -Edward: obnoxious and r...
109K 2.4K 22
Harry has been selectively mute since past trauma with his best friend. He moves into Doncaster with his mother and sister because people bullied him...
G.A.D By Ash

Fanfiction

69K 2.8K 25
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Sequel to M.P.D (Can't read this without reading the first book. It will NOT make sense other wise.)...
13.9K 491 30
Niall's alive, but still broken. Not to mention shipped off to a rehab center. Louis is in a coma, maybe to never wake up again. Zayn start having pr...