Surprise pregnancy

Por gracesanatomy

Elliot and Olivia have a one night stand and Olivia gets pregnant what happens when Elliot finds out but is s... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
a/n

Chapter 1

5.6K 102 4
Por gracesanatomy

Elliot I'm pregnant I remember saying those words a few weeks ago.

Elliot's pov
This can not be happening I don't even love her I love my wife. "Get away from me you slut." She started crying and that's when I knew I hit a nerve but I didn't care.

Olivia's pov
How could he say that to me knowing that all I've wanted in my life was a baby. I yelled back at him. "If you don't want in your babies life then you dint have to be but I will keep it and I will move away from you."

Elliot's pov
I can't believe I am doing this to her but she can't ruin my family but how am I going to tell her that Kathy is pregnant and that is the reason I am staying with her and being so mean to Olivia.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
51.9K 1.4K 15
When Steve went to return the stones, he's not only bringing the stones with him but the slightest hope of bringing Natasha back. No one really expec...
358K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...