Older Brothers

By lookingatitnow

Khloe Lakewoods life isn't ordinary. It's the opposite. She has six older and overprotective brothers. How do... More

CHARACTORS
Prologue
1
2
CHAPTER THREE - SHOPPING
CHAPTER FOUR -FIRST DAY
CHAPTER Five - chase
Chapter Six - Rumours
Chapter Seven - Football
Chapter Eight - The Game
Chapter Nine - Detention
Chapter Ten - Elliott
Chapter eleven - My Brothers Friends
Chapter Twelve - the next morning
Chapter Thirteen - Charlie's New Friends
Chapter Fifteen - Hopefully I Get Away with it
Chapter Sixteen - The Party, P1
Chapter Seventeen - The Party, P2
Chaptet eighteen - The Morning After
Chapter Nineteen - Lazy Days By The Pool
Twenty - Cat Fight
Chapter Twenty-one - A new kind of enemy
Chapter twenty-two - The Problem that is Khloe
Twenty-three- Bright Ideas
Chapter Twenty-Four - Karma
Chapter Twenty-five - Old Friends are the best friends
Chapter Twenty-six - Taylor
Chapter Twenty-Seven - CHASE
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six - I don't feel like talking
Chapter thirty-seven
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

Chapter Fourteen - Friday

16.4K 392 122
By lookingatitnow

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

It was finally Friday. Everyone in school was talking about Austin's party. I was trying to hide my excitement, but I'd never been to a party thrown by one of my brother's friends. I'm pretty sure I was only invited because I was Chase's brother and I made it onto the football team. Austin was the type of person that thought he was too cool for a lot of people.

"We're still on for coming to yours before the party?" Logan asked me at lunch. We had organised pre drinks at mine seeing as though the house would be practically empty.

"Yeah. Dean might have his friends there. Depends. Don't know what the rest of them are doing." I shrugged.

"Alright."

"Dude, you know like almost the whole school will be at this?" Connor grinned.

"You need to get a grip. It's just a party." Jack said, rolling his eyes.

"It isn't just a party. It's Austin's party." Connor argued.

"If you keep this up, Austin's gonna think your a pathetic dork." I smirked.

"Whatever." Connor replied, rolling his eyes.

I saw Khloe sitting on the other side of the cafeteria. She was sat with two girls. They must have been Taylor and Alex or Max. I hadn't met Taylor or Max yet, but I hope they are nice girls. I don't think we could afford Khloe to get involved in the wrong crowd again. There wasn't another school in our area.

"Hey boys." A blonde girl said coming and sitting next to Jack and her friend sat besides Dylan. I had no clue who she was.

"Yes?" Jack responded, there was a layer of irritation in his voice.

"We were just wondering if you were going to Austin's party tonight?" The blonde asked.

"What's it to you, Ana?" Dylan asked, coldly.

"Well, not many people from our grade were invited. So just wondering who we'd see there." She smiled.

"You were invited?" Connor said, almost laughing.

"Of course we were invited." Ana's friend piped up.

"Shame." Jack said.

"Don't be like that. I know you want me
there." Ana smiled.

"You tell yourself that." Dylan snarled.

"Well, we'll see you boys there. Oh, and Charlie ? Don't bring your lame sister. She's kind of a drainer." Ana said to me.

Practically all our mouths dropped.

"Excuse me?" I growled. "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?"

"We know the truth hearts, sweetie. But we thought you should know." Ana shrugged.

"I suggest you leave before I break your arms." I told them.

"You'll understand soon enough. When your blind fold has been lifted." They said and then they left.

What the fuck was that?

*****

School ended and I headed out of the main entrance. As I left the building I felt the back of my collar being pulled back forcefully. I turned around to see Chase and Jake standing behind me. Chase let go of my collar and the two of them walked either side of me.

"You Alright, little bro?" Jake smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry do you not want a ride home?" Chase asked me, raising his eyebrows. he knew he was my only ride. Damn, I wish I could drive.

"Whatever."

"How you finding school?" Jake asked.

"Fine." I shrugged as Chase unlocked the car and we climbed in.

"Of course it's fine, you're a Lakewood. Bet you're the most popular guy In your grade already." Chase smirked, knowingly.

I suppose it was true. I was pretty popular. Whether it was because I was a Lakewood I don't know. I was popular at my old school. I'm also on the football team, which always helps and I suppose I make friends easily? What can I say I'm easy going.

"Something like that." I smirked, failing to let my ego stay in it's cage.

"Nah, little brother. It's exactly that." Jake smirked.

"There's perks going to school with you're brothers after all." Chase told me.

"You two are so full of yourselves." I said Rowling my eyes and nudging them lightly.

"Why wouldn't we be? I mean look at us." He grinned.

I did for a minute. Chase and Jake did look quite similar, but they weren't identical. They looked more alike than any of us. Me and Khloe were a bit like that apart from different genders. But, I could see myself in her appearance and herself in me. It was weird. Our personalities are quite different I suppose? I'm more calm and she's more extreme.

"Where's Khloe?" I asked, after thinking about her. I knew that her ride home was with us.

"How are we supposed to know?" Chase said.

"I'm sure she'll be here in a minute. You know what's funny? I never see Khloe round school." Jake admitted.

I suppose it was true. I didn't really see Khloe that much either. I only saw her when I went out looking for her or from across the cafeteria. I never casually passed her in the hall and when we had the same classes, I'd never bump into her on the way out. I suppose she's just getting on with it. Our knew life at school. I'd bet money on the idea that Khloe is intentionally trying to avoid us.

"She keeps to herself a bit." I shrugged knowing that Khloe didn't want to be around us all the time.

"Good." Chase said.

"It's probably a good thing - means she's getting on with things. Fitting in." Jake smiled. I think there was a bit of relief in his voice there. "Has she made many friends?"

"I think so. I think she's made a couple." I replied, trying to remember the girls names that she had told me she was friends with. "I think it was Alex, Max and Taylor. She said they were her friends."

"Never heard of them." Chase stated.

"Are they all girls?" Jake asked. That was when I realised any of them could be boys. I knew I'd seen her with two girls in the cafeteria, but I don't know what gender the third friend was.

"I'm not sure." I replied.

"They'd better be. What's she doing hanging around with boys?" Jake questioned.

"Well she did grow up in a house full of boys." Chase said.

Jake glared at him, "well done for staying the obvious!" He exclaimed. "Khloe's always been friends with girls, hasn't she Charlie ? She was friends with that Addison or Maddie or whatever her name was."

"Yeah. Generally she has, but I used to hang out with her in school." I explained.

"You're her brother. That's different. Has she ever had any male friends?" Jake asked and I couldn't help, but snigger.

"No, not really."

just then, the car door opened and Khloe got in next to me. We went silent as she shut the door. Though, she didn't seem to notice. It was strange, I'd never seen Khloe this quiet.

"Khloe move into the middle, we've got to get Dean aswell." Chase told her and surprisingly she did as her told and obediently moved into the middle.

"You Alright?" Jake asked her, turning around from the passenger seat. I was pretty sure that in that moment, everyone was looking at Khloe suspiciously. I could even see Chase looking at her through the mirror.

she just shrugged.

that was when The car door opened again and Dean got in next to her. She was squished between the two of us.

"Finally." Chase moaned.

"Shut up, ass whole." Dean growled.

"so how's everyone's day been?" Jake asked, far too enthusiastically. I think we all rolled our eyes.

"Who cares." Chase responded

"I do!" Jake protester, "sis? How was yours?"

She just shrugged.

"Seriously, you okay, Khlo?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Why you so quiet?" Dean asked her.

She shrugged.

"can you just answer the fucking question Khloe?" Chase said, getting annoyed. I saw Khloe jump a bit at his harshness, but she seemed okay.

"It was fine. Calm down." Khloe spat.

"Watch the tone!" Dean Warned.

"Well you wanted me to say something!" Khloe argued.

"Doesn't mean you have to be a brat." Dean retorted.

"What time we heading to Austin's?" Jake said, changing the subject.

"About nine? People won't get there till about half nine so we're just gonna hang out till the party." Chase explained.

"What you doing Charlie, your coming right?" Jake asked me. "All of the football team are going."

"Yeah. But I'll probably get Elliott to drop me and my friends off a bit later." I responded.

"What are you too cool to go with your brothers now?" Jake teased.

"Shut up. I told my friends I'd go with them." I replied.

Chase then pulled up into the drive and we all got out. I followed my siblings into the house and went straight to the kitchen. I was starving.

I saw Khloe run upstairs and Dean did the same. Chase and Jake followed me to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Hey." Elliott said.

I smiled and then went into the cupboard to grab some pretzels.

"You all heading to that party?" Elliott asked.

We nodded.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to head out in a bit to see Elle." He told us.

"Who's Elle?" I smirked.

"None of your business." Elliott said.

"Elle, Elle, Elle... is that the blonde chick you've been dating or you watching legally blonde." Jake grinned.

"Fuck off, Jake." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah, have you banged that yet?" Chase asked.

"Chase! Don't talk about girls like that in front of Charlie!" Elliott growled

Or don't talk about girls like that in general...

"Yeah, we've already got you, chase and Dean as players. We don't need another player in the family." Jake grinned.

"Umm I don't think your that innocent." Dean commented, coming into the kitchen.

"At least I'm not as bad as you!" Jake argued.

"I can't deny it." Dean said smirking. I watched as he opened the fridge and pulled out some beers.

"And where do you think your going with those?" Elliott asked him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Dad. Didn't realise I had to report back to you." Dean smirked.

"Fuck off Dean. Don't go doing anything stupid. I'm sick of cleaning up your mess." Elliott replied, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." Dean replied rolling his eyes.

Khloe came into the kitchen and looked at us all for a moment awkwardly. She had her earphones in both ears and the music was so loud I could hear the song she was playing.

Dean grinned as he saw her and Yanked the earphones out of her ears. she glared at him and he just smirked.

"You shouldn't have your music that loud." Elliott scolded, but she rolled her eyes.

Khloe just walked into the cupboard and grabbed a can of Diet Coke. She was about to walk away when Dean stood infront of her smirking.

"where do you think your going?" He asked her.

"My room." She responder dryly.

"You Alright, Khloe?" I asked and she just nodded.

"What you doing tonight?" I asked.

She shrugged. What the hell was up with her?

"Why you giving us all the silent treatment?" Jake asked.

She shrugged.

"didn't you say your friends were coming over?" Elliott asked her.

"I thought you were going to there's?" Dean asked.

"They are coming here now." She explained.

At least she spoke.

"Well, a lot of us will be out tonight." Elliott told her.

"I'll be fine." She said.

"You sure?" Elliott asked.

She nodded.

"Charlie don't you have friends round tonight?" Jake asked me.

"Yeah, but we'll be at the party later." I said.

"Okay. You lot be safe. Don't drink too much otherwise your grounded." Elliott said, grabbing his jacket. "Dean keep an eye on them."

"I think you mean we should keep an eye on Dean." Jake snorted. Dean glarred at him.

Elliot rolled his eyes and said goodbye then left.

Dean turned to us all.

"If any of you fucking embarrass me tonight I'll beat you, got it?" Dean growled.

"ooh I'm so scarred." Tommy laughed, coming into the kitchen.

"Do you want a practice round now? I will hurt you!" Dean said, taking a step towards Tommy.

"Alright, calm down." Jake said.

Khloe roller her eyes and put her ear phones back on. Then she went upstairs.

"Dean it will be fine. If anything it's Charlie we've got to worry about." Jake commented

They all looked at me.

"If you do anything stupid, your dead." Chase glared at me.

"Don't drink too much... it's not worth it." Jake said. Hypocrite.

"Whatever, guys. It will be fine."

"Are you sure about that, baby bro?" Tommy said putting me in a headlock.

"Hey!" I said squirming to get out of it. "yes." I said and he let me go.

End of chapter!
What do you think will happen at the party?
I hope you enjoyed it!!
Please vote, comment and share :)))

Did you like seeing Someone else's perspective for a change?

Thanks for reading!
Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 10.9K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
182K 4.8K 31
Everyone in life is dealt a hand of cards. The player can't control if they are dealt a good or bad hand but the player can control the outcome if th...
263K 4.2K 17
Chloe Clarkson is 15 years old and lives with her 10 older, overprotective, defensive, annoying brothers who will stop at nothing to keep her safe. ...
1.5M 38.9K 60
[[COMPLETED]] [[UNEDITED]] Samantha Lydia Stones is a 15 year old girl with not just one but four overprotective brothers. Add two of her adopted bro...