The New Queen (Hiatus)

By Halseboys

With the death of Hardshell the Insecticons have a bit of a conundrum. Their strongest warrior was dead and... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

1.5K 16 14
By Halseboys

Chapter Published: Oct 5, 2020.

Update #1: Sep 26, 2021.

This update fixes some spelling errors I missed the first time around. It also includes some small changes to some paragraphs and dialog that I thought were needed.

——————————

Deep within the bowls of the Decepticon warship, the Nemesis, the Insecticons had gathered within one of the ship's many chambers. The hive has claimed said chamber for themselves, to act as a onboard hive for their kind. Inside one could see some of the Insecticons clinging to the walls and ceiling in their insect form while others are in their bipedal form on the floor. Currently they were discussing amongst each other with chitters, growls, and the occasionally screeching as they discuss something most dire.

"Our numbers have been dwindling ever since we've awoken!"

"The hives strength has dropped drastically!"

"You think we haven't noticed fragger!"

"What did you call me you glitch!"

"Would both of you slag heads shut up!"

"Make me you-"

"ENOUGH!!!"

All noise was silenced by the shout. The Insecticons all collectively turn their heads to the one who had shouted. There stood one of their brothers. He was a little bigger then the rest of his kin and instead of the normal black colored plating that all Insecticons have his was instead a dull blue. There's also the fact that his visor was glowing orange instead of red.

This Insecticon was know as Mandible.

"We are suppose to be discussing a way to fix our current conundrum, not argue like a bunch of hatchlings!" Mandible screeches at his brothers. Some of his brothers looked a little sheepish, realizing how they had acted. "Now lets get back on track. Ahem! With the death of our mightiest warrior, Hardshell, our hive is no longer at the strength it once was. There's also the fact that we lost a lot of our kin when Arachnid ordered us to attack to attack the Nemesis." The other Insecticons hiss aggressively at the mention of the witch. "There's also the threat of her returning to seize control of us once more."

"That glitch is a usurper, a false queen!"

"She forces her will onto us and we have no way to stop her!"

"That is why we are here to begin with!"

"Then might I propose a suggestion then?" Mandible chitters. This got him the attention of his brothers, so he continues. "I believe I've found a way to solve both of our problems." This got the other Insecticons to growl questionable at him.

"Do tell us your supposed proposal that would solve our problems then brother."

"I suggest that we turn the human femme that killed Hardshell into our new queen." Mandibles suggestion was met with silence for a few moments before they all started roaring in outrage.

"You dare suggest we make that human our queen!?"

"The same human that is aligned with the Autobots!?"

"The one that killed our mightiest warrior!?"

More and more Insecticons made their displeasure of the suggestion know and Mandible could see some of his brothers look ready to turn him into scrap metal for it.

"Let me explain my reasoning before you decide to tear my head off!" Mandible spoke.

Taking a moment to calm themselves the Insecticons spoke to each other through their shared hive mind, making sure to block out Mandible from it. As the others conversed Mandible went over his explanation in his head and fixed any flaws he found to his argument. After awhile his Insecticon brothers finished their debate and made their verdict known.

"We will allow you to explain your reasoning, but know this. If we fined that it is lacking in any way, you will be executed."

"I... understand."

"Then please, do tell us your reasoning for such a... heinous suggestion."

Taking a moment to arrange his thoughts Mandible explains his reasoning.

"My brothers, making the human femme our new queen would bring many benefits. One such benefit would be that her mere existence in our hive mind would counter the witches control over us." He could see that his brothers were starting to get intrigued. "Another benefit would be that, do to her status as a queen, she would be able to awaken our remaining brothers from stasis." Now they were interested. "And finally, we would be able to mold her into what we need." He could see that many of his brothers were starting to approve of the idea, but some still questioned the choice.

"But why must it be THAT human in particular when we could just make any random human femme into our new queen?" Questioned one of the many Insecticons. This question got a few others to agree with him, why make the one who killed Hardshell their new queen specifically?

"Because brother turning her into one of us would surely have an impact on the Autobots, especially the wreckers." His brothers conversed amongst each other once more for a few cycles before reaching a decision.

"Your suggestion has been... approved."

Mandible sighs in aspiration. With his task clear he leaves the chamber and makes his way to the bridge.

—————————————

Entering the bridge Mandible heads over to one of the many terminals and begins looking for any information on the human femme. He searched through practically every file he could think of that had what he was looking for and was rewarded with plenty.

Name, date of birth, current residence, even a list of hobbies and places she frequently visits. Everything he needs in order to plan a way to capture the girl, but this left him with one question.

"Why do we already have so much information on this human?"

"Because I ordered for it."

Mandible whips his head around and was met with the piercing red optics of none other than Megatron.

"M-Master!" Was Mandibles startled response as he dropped to one knee.

"Quite groveling." Megatron growled as Mandible obeys and gets to his feet. "Tell me Insecticon, do you really think you'll be able to capture the human?" This surprised Mandible.

"How did you-"

"Nothing happens aboard this ship without my knowledge." Megatron gestures over to Soundwave, who Mandible did not realize was here until now.

The silent con plays back audio recordings of the conversation that went down in the Insecticon chambers. As the recording finished Mandible began to worry that Megatron might terminate him for his plan.

"You plan to convert one of the Autobots pets into a new queen for your hive." Megatron began circling Mandible with his optics locked on the Insecticons form. "The argument you made to your brethren holds much merit and I can't help but agree with your plan." That got Mandible to relax slightly. "But-" Mandible became tense. "I'll only allow you to continue with said plan if you go after another one of the Autobots pets."

"W-Which one is it that you want me to acquire alongside the girl master?"

Megatron stopped in front of Mandible and stared directly at him, piercing the Insecticon with his gaze.

"The human known as Jackson Darby."

—————————————

It was late at night in the city of Jasper Nevada and all was quite. Though it wouldn't be for long as Mandible and select group of Insecticons flew over the city. Mandible had hand picked his teammates, who were oddities like him amongst the hive.

The first is an Insecticon known as Barrage. His plating was a dull green and yellow. In bot form the dull green is only seen covering his chassis, shoulders, and feet while the dull yellow color covers his arms, legs, and head. He is considered the cruelest amongst the Insecticons due to his tendency of shooting at the retreating, the wounded, and even the prisoners.

The second is named Chop Shop. His plating is a burnt red and orange with his visor glowing yellow. In bot form the burnt red is seen covering his chassis, shoulders, head, forearms, and forelegs while the burnt orange covers his arms, hands, feet, and thighs. He a kleptomaniac that's stolen quite a few things from the crew aboard the Nemesis but besides that he's cheerful, by Insecticon standards.

The third one of the group is known as Ransack. His plating is pitch black with a chrome yellow secondary. In bot form the chassis, forearms, forelegs, head, and waist are pitch black while the shoulders, arms, hands, thighs, and feet are chrome yellow. He is a tough talking, straightforward warrior that craves combat and longs for each new battle.

The fourth and final member of the team is an Insecticon named Venom. His plating is a dull green and orange. In bot form his chassis and thighs are dull green while his head, forearms, and forelegs are dull orange. He's a bit paranoid about others and is constantly skittish.

Mandible chose these four because he trusts them the most out of his fellow Insecticons. He would lay down his life for them and they would do the same for him. Focusing on the task at hand Mandible begins giving orders to his kin.

"Venom. I want you, Ransack, and Barrage to go retrieve our secondary target." Mandible ordered.

"But what if there are Autobots at the second targets location?" Venom asked, his paranoia starting to show.

"That's why I'm sending Ransack and Barrage with you. They should be able to handle any Autobots there while you grab the target."

Venom grumbled something inaudible as he spit off with Ransack and Barrage following close behind. As they went for their target, Mandible and Chop Shop closed in on the first targets location.

As they got closer they picked up an Autobot identification beacon. The name of said Autobot was Wheeljack. Not wanting to be spotted by the Wrecker the two Insecticons transformed a block away and moved quietly through the back ally's toward their targets home.

Now behind their targets residence Mandible peered through the widows to fined the human girl. After searching a few windows he found who he was looking for fast asleep on her bed and in what appeared to be what the humans call nightwear. As he went to grab the girl he found a problem with his plan.

How was he suppose to grab the girl without tearing the wall down to get her?

Going through multiple scenarios in his head Mandible found himself with only two plans of action. Attempting the first option, he uses one of his pincers to open the window and the other to reach inside for the girl. He tries to pick her up with the pincer but every time he does she just rolls over, forcing him to maneuver around a bit to get a better angle. After the third attempt he just gave up trying and pulled his pincer back, accidentally nicking the girl. She shot awake and looked around in panic before spotting the Insecticon in her window. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before the girl began screaming her head off.

"Scrap!"

To make matters worse the sound of transforming rang out and it didn't take a genius to figure out that Wheeljack was awake.

"Chop Shop!"

"On it!"

Chop Shop jumped on top of the house and moved to engage the Wrecker with a mighty battle cry. Knowing that time was short Mandible tore down the wall that separated him from what he was after. The girl continued to scream as he reached in and grabbed her. She pounds her fists against his hand to try and free herself but a violent shake from his hand knocks her unconscious. As he pulled the girl out of her now destroyed room he sees that Chop Shop's and Wheeljack's fight is causing a lot of damage to the area. Not wanting to get caught by any humans that will surely investigate the commotion Mandible calls out to his partner in crime.

"Chop Shop we're out of here!"

Mandible quickly transformers and takes to the skies with Chop Shop close behind, dodging energon blast from a pissed Wrecker. Mandible notes that Chop Shop is going to need to visit the medbay when they get back to the Nemesis. Activating his com he contacts Venom and his team.

"Venom do you read?"

"I read you."

"Did you manage to acquire your target?"

"Sure did, but it wasn't easy. Target was being guarded by that two wheeler Arcee. Gonna need to visit the medbay when we get back, damn femme nearly took my head off."

"Knockout will patch you up when we return." Mandible said as he ended the transmission and continued his flight back to the Nemesis.

—————————————

It was a quiet night at Autobot Outpost Omega One with Ratchet typing away at his terminal. The medic was ever diligent as he scanned for any signs of Decepticon activity, even when Optimus told him to rest for the night.

Looking to the medbay he can see Bulkhead resting on a berth. After his prolonged exposure to Tox-N and being shot by Hardshell he started suffering a complete systems failure. If Ratchet hadn't immediately started working on him he would have perished.

Sighing the medic returned his attention to the monitor. Moments later he receives a call from Wheeljack. Answering the call Ratchet questions Wheeljack.

"Wheeljack, why are you calling at this-"

"I JUST GOT ATTACKED BY A SLAGGING INSECTICON WHILE ANOTHER ONE MADE OFF WITH MIKO!!!"

Now that got Ratchet wide awake. He wasn't the only one as Bulkheads optics shot open at the mention of Miko. The walking wrecking ball tried to get to his feet but he has yet to recover from his injuries. Meanwhile Ratchet was demanding answers from Wheeljack.

"What happened?! Where are-"

Just then another call came through, this time from Arcee.

"Ratchet! Some Insecticons came and took Jack!"

As the two continued shouting Ratchet felt a deep sense of dread. Pulling himself together  he barks out orders.

"I'm sending a groundbridge to both of your locations and when you get here I want a full explanation of what happened!" Said Ratchet as he typed in their coordinates and activated the groundbridge.

As the groundbridge came to life Ratchet prayed that nothing bad will happen to the children.

—————————————

Mandible and his group had just returned to the Nemesis. They were currently making their way to the bridge with their objectives in hand, literally. As they entered the bridge they were greeted with Megatron at the front with his back turned to them. Soundwave was at his masters side, watching them as they approach. Once they were but a few feet away Mandible and his brothers kneeled.

"Master, we have returned."

"Did you accomplish your mission?" Megatron asked without turning around.

"Yes my liege."

Now Megatron turned around as Mandible and Venom present the two humans. Megatron looks at the two unconscious children with a wicked grin on his face.

"Excellent. Now proceed with converting them."

That made Mandible and his brothers confused.

"You want us to convert BOTH humans into Insecticons?" Mandible questioned.

"Indeed. Now go and begin the conversion!" Megatron barked. Mandible didn't question further as he and his brothers rush to the Insecticons chamber to begin the conversion process. Once they were gone Megatron looked towards Soundwave. "Monitor the conversion process and make sure to notify my when it is complete." Megatron ordered, getting a nod from his communications officer.

—————————————

The Insecticons were preparing the conversion pods and making sure that everything went as planned. The unconscious forms of Jack and Miko were being held within the grasp of Mandible as he oversaw the conversion pods construction.

If the pods function as intended then they would breakdown the children's bodies on the cellular level. Their DNA would then be changed into CNA as they are reconstructed from the ground up as Insecticons. This would be the first time such a process was ever done on Humans, let alone an organic being. Hence the need to make sure that there are no screw ups during the children's metamorphosis. Even the slightest error could result in this whole operation going up in smoke.

Mandible then felt the humans in his grasp shift a little as they return to consciousness. He, along with a few curious Insecticons, watch as the children slowly open their eyes and look around. Mandible could see that they were confused about where they are but it didn't take the two long to realize that their movements were constricted. The children wiggle and squirm as they try to free themselves but they were making no progress.

"I suggest you stop that, we can't have you hurting yourselves."

The children whip their heads around and see Mandible staring at them. Their struggles doubled as they began to panic.

"Let us go!" The boy shouted.

"Ya you better release us or else!" The girl threatened, peeking Mandibles curiosity.

"Or else what femme?" Mandible inquired.

"Or else I'll do to you what I did to that other bug Hardshell!" She boasted with a grin. Understandably, many of the Insecticons who heard this hissed aggressively towards her. But surprisingly Mandible just laughs.

"Such spirit! Even when you have no chance you refuse to back down. You'll fit your new role perfectly." Mandible chitters gleefully.

"Role? What role, what are you going to do to us?!" The boy spoke, panic swelling in his chest. All he got in response was a dark chuckle from Mandible.

"You'll fined out soon enough~"

As this was happening the Insecticons that were working on the conversion pods had just finished putting the final touches on them. With the pods complete the two Insecticons move over to a nearby terminal with two massive cables connected to it. While one grabs the cables and goes to connect them to the pods the other begins typing in sets of coding on the console. When both tasks were complete the two Insecticons let out roars to signal Mandible that it was time.

"Ah, it would seem the time has come" Said Mandible as he walks over to the pods. Placing both children in their respective pod he steps back and watches as the pods seal up on their own. Moving to the terminal that's connected to the pods Mandible begins the activation sequence. The pods came to life and hummed as they started to fill with some kind of purple substance.

While this was happening, the two children began shouting to each other.

"Jack what's happening?!" The girl cries out in panic.

"I don't know Miko but don't worry, everything's going to be fine!" The boy spoke. By now the unknown purple substance had submerged half of their bodies and shows no signs of stopping.

"Jack I'm scared!" Miko shouts as the substance reaches her neck.

"It's okay Miko! Everything is going to be fin-grgl!" Jack gurgles as he and Miko were completely submerged in the purple substance. The two try hold their breath for as long as possible but that didn't last long as they soon felt pain. Ungodly amounts of pain courses through them as the substance went at work rewriting their very biology. The children watch with blurry vision as their own bodies begin dissolving before their very eyes. Just before they were completely dissolved by the substance one last thought went through their minds.

What did we do to deserve this?

—————————————

Hello there my wonderful readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

This is a story that I've been planning to do for a while. I've seen stories of the human children being turned into cybertronians and a small few that had them become predicons. Not once did I see a story depicting them being turned into Insecticons so I decided to be the first one that did it.

Besides that I hope you've enjoyed the chapter. Please leave a like and comment on your thoughts about what I've written.

Later everyone!

Sep 26, 2021:

I hope you all like the small changes I made. Now I have to go over the second chapter before beginning work on the third.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
311K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...