Horizons of Love✓

By RealityvsDreamss

⚠ Go through Readers' Reviews Section on page 2 and in end of part 40B , it 'll help you decide if story is w... More

About the Story
REVIEW BY READERS
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
NOTE(Very important and not regarding update)
Part 17
NOTE
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21A
Part 21B
NOTE(Point 3 updated)
Part 22
Teaser
Part 23A
Part 23B
Part 23 C
Part 23D
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30A
Part 30B
Part 31
Note[NOT TO BE IGNORED]
Part 32
Part 33 B
FUN TEASER
Part 33C
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36A
NOTE
Part 36B
Part 36C
Part 37A
Part 37B
Part 38
Q & A
Part 39A
Part 39B
Part 39 C
Part 40 A
Part 40B

Part 33 A

7.4K 539 325
By RealityvsDreamss

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO WRITER. YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER.

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU. 

Credit for song : Krsnasolo.com  

Not proofread 

***********

NaLa had returned from their honeymoon and were informed about Sheetal's drama. Lavanya and NK clearly analysed their every meet with her in London. They did disclose how she had become too friendly with them in UK. She was nothing but a nefarious woman with her ulterior motives! They were disgusted as they realized she had pretended to be interested in Indian culture while trying to stab them in back. Khushi assuaged their guilt for carelessness that they had just been friendly with her while family had welcomed her to live here in this very house for a whole one month, clueless to the snake behind flower! Arnav had already asked Aman to get a new manager from LV in Sheetal's place. 

Feeling humiliated at hands of Raizadas, the grand 'ouster' made Sheetal blindly furious. She 'll teach these Raizadas, a hard lesson for humiliating her esp., that cheat Arnav Singh Raizada! He had guts to remove her from the project she had worked so hard for! Most importantly, how dare he reject The Sheetal Kapoor's love! And for whom? A low class ugly motor mouth! ASR wont get whiff of what's gonna hit him. What can not be earned by love, shall be earned by force! 

Honestly speaking, the fact was Sheetal wasn't satisfied with few insults, she wanted more. Something hard and rock solid like a whack on her delicate neck. She stupidly began planning revenge, completely clueless to Anjali's swift and smooth ways of dealing with things like a wicked husband, obsessive ex-gf etc.

*********

Arnav Khushi went for their scheduled week 13 checkup next day. Doctor showed them their baby today, it was their first ultrasound. A giddy Arnav had no hesitation in holding her hand, as he stared at her gelled tummy. They were too eager to enjoy it together, their excitement matched that of teenagers eager to meet their love. Baby was around size of a finger with head, heart, limbs and even webby fingers formed. They keenly looked at it in wonder but couldn't spot the fingers even after fifteen minutes of micro-sighting. Smart Doctor distracted them with the lub-dub of the tiny heart beating loudly in the silent room. 

Yes, they had experienced it before but the sweet symphony is new every time, no matter how many kids you have. Arnav Khushi looked at each other with gratitude for providing this opportunity to each other again. Doctor escaped leaving them with the assistant. And the assistant already had a previous experience with this lunatic woman and her arrogant husband, God knows they 'll grow roots before exiting this room. The crazy couple huddled together like penguins thoroughly enjoying the heartbeats on repeat mode. God!!! She frowned to see them discussing something, pointing at the screen, then wiping each others face, smiling and next, she rubbed her eyes to confirm it, they kissing here in the ultrasound room? Eww!!! They went back to staring at the screen for some more time, frustrating her completely. She cleared her throat to disturb them with little success. This is your second baby for crying out loud! Or did they think they made a baby dinosaur this time?  Whatever, just GET OUT already!!! 

For all her beautiful thoughts, she schooled her features and smiled brightly at them as they exited the room, enquiring if they were satisfied or needed more time. Arshi left to meet gynae with tests reports. They got their due date that was same as Aloo's, we all know why. Everything was normal in tests but doctor recommended Khushi to consume natural iron(present in food not iron bars) besides the ones prescribed as her haemoglobin was bordering on lower level. She did her usual checkup and asked them if they observed any peculiar side effects of the precautionary drug. Satisfied with answers, she told them to double the dose after twenty days. She sternly told Khushi to start doing light exercises for better blood circulation and ofcourse reduced sugar intake was advised. Arnav took her to dietitian next, much to her protests. After literally breathing food, she was almost anaemic, Unbelievable!! She certainly needs a diet plan. They got one that was full of bland ghas-phoos in Khushi's words. She couldn't imagine drinking beetroot juice. Arnav's assured that he 'll help her in following chart and this was what worried Khushi most - his control on her food. It certainly meant - Karela hello hai, jalebi bye bye!!

As soon as they entered RM, NK snatched the reports from Arnav. Soon everyone was watching the ultrasound video. Arnav was irritated with invasion of his privacy but Aarav distracted him with his questions about strange sounds. He thought lub-dub was baby's voice. Khushi smiled at his innocence. She took his hand and placed it on his heart. Aloo looked bewildered at that. She then placed it against her heart and later on his Daddy's explaining that this is heartbeats, the strange sound from baby's heart. "Mumma, It is same same for all?" "Yes, it is same same for all. Heartbeats", she kissed her cutiepie. She looked up to find Arnav staring at her with a twinkle in his eyes. They had two new heartbeats attached to theirs, creation of their united heartbeat. 

Jab tum mere paas hoti ho, toh tumhari dhadkano k saath-saath mere dil ki dhadkanein bhi tez ho jati hain...humari dhadkanein ek ho jati hai...

He winked at her, at the innuendo hidden in this absolutely platonic sentence. In holier thoughts, they could still hear theirs beating in resonance amidst all the noise coz some things remain forever. 

**********

One evening, Khushi came out of her college to find that her car refused to start. She dialed Happy Singh and complained about poor servicing that has been done just a week back. Happy Singh convinced her to leave keys with the guards at entrance, his worker would collect it from there. He promised that she 'll find her fully functional car parked at RM tomorrow morning. Khushi easily gave in as this has happened for the first time and talked to him about Laxminagar for some time before cutting the call. A colleague who was leaving on his bike offered lift, Khushi refused as she decided to take a cab for Arnav's office that was just 2 km away. 

Some people approached Khushi next, telling her they 'll escort her home. Khushi naturally refused their offer. She actually felt intimidated by a group of strangers, cornering her at 5 in the evening. They insisted, she refused that her husband 'll be here to pick her up in few minutes. She was just dialing Arnav when they disclosed they had been hired by her husband Arnav Singh Raizada only. Her mind became numb and started running thousand miles per second and soon she could identify one of them. She had seen him years ago, near her house in Laxminagar. One jerk even smiled at her shocked face. 

Hey DM! She panicked bad. Arnav had hired them to keep an eye on her. Her hand flew to her mouth in disbelief and she moved back to the college gate. Arnav has appointed spies to keep a watch on her, she couldn't digest it. She felt sudden cracks, fissures deepening before everything just blasted into shards. What remained was the fact that he had zero trust in her and it successfully broke her again.

Piya Na Rahe Mann Basiya
Sakhi Re

[My Love's no longer the beloved of my mind, My Dear friend]

It hung naked before her. She felt suffocated, breathing became a huge task. Survival instincts kicked and she inhaled a deep puff. She could feel their eyes scrutinizing her. What must they think of her, an unfaithful gold digging wife of a billionaire? What was their job description? Report her straying activities, if any? Four men, two women had duty of examining her character on daily basis. She had no idea for how long this has been going on!  It felt so dirty, disgusting!  

She had a sudden urge to vomit, hot caustic bile burned her throat and her eyes teared up in intense pain. She needs to get away from here, fast, before she lost control over her sanity. This is the biggest blow Arnav Singh Raizada could ever deliver to her. 

She turned back to go inside the college. "Ma'am are you alright?" It was difficult to speak with bitterness clogging her throat. She closed her eyes to gather herself, "I...yes...I forgot a file inside. I 'll be right back". From corner of her eye, she saw one of them subtly gesturing someone to follow her. She saw another one, a lady this time, tailing her. Khushi threw up, unable to control her disgust any longer. She had seen this lady many times, foolishly assuming her to be campus guard. She had most probably seen this one near her old workplace too. Hey Bhagwan! They had been following her for more than 3 years! Must be from same agency, Raizadas had used to dig up Shyam's information. They must be reporting how many breathes she took in a minute. They were seven in number. It was all so revolting!

She somehow managed to go alone to washroom. She retched some more and cleaned herself, her mind on overdrive. She had no idea how many more were there, hiding in every nook and corner with sole aim of watching her every single activity, dissecting it and reporting it to ASR. She looked at her sorry state in mirror. Her smile from morning had faded. She looked terrible like a ghost with blotched face and swollen eyes. Her illusions once again broke so brutally today. She felt lost, miserable. Why was he doing this to her? She had no idea. She was clueless, defenseless against his brutal games. How can one single person tear her apart again and again?

Asuaan Sang Mora Beh Gaya Kajra
Utri Mehndi,
Sookha Gajra...
Asuaan Sang Mora Beh Gaya Kajra
Utri Mehndi,
Sookha Gajra...
Mann Baasant Ko Patjhadh Kar vo
Le Gayo, Le Gayo, Le Gayo,
Le Gayo Rang, Rang Rasiya

My kohl's washed away with tears,
Bridal motifs on my hand lost its glory,
The jasmine beaded in my hair dried away
He cursed my springs with falling leaves,
and took away all my colors.
The one who colored me in love

No, don't!  Don't you dare cry Khushi. Remember you had promised not to spill a single drop of tear for him, not one more. She wiped her eyes, straightened up in an attempt to gain back composure. Yes, stop panicking. You are stressing your baby, she touched her stomach. Hey Devi Maiyya! Her tears rolled down thinking how she had once again dragged another innocent in this mess. Think calmly Khushi, gather yourself. She need think clearly how to deal with this situation, without these Raizada dogs tailing her. But where should she go Devi Maiyya! Yes, she should visit temple, it ll help her to clear her thoughts. She somehow manged to fool them and went to Jhandewalan temple, one she rarely visits. She had pulled out battery from her phone in college itself. Hopefully they wont be able to track her. She anyhow wanted to get away from these people.

Evening prayers and prasad helped her cool down. Her disbelief had reduced and situation sunk in better. By the time it became dark, light had reached her. She stopped worrying about what they maight be thinking about her character, how they 'll judge her. She had faced it in Lucknow after fashion show fiasco, many times here in Delhi with eloped marriage, then a broken marriage. When she had braved it all during her pregnancy so why should she worry about others' opinion? Infact let Arnav think what he wants. Let him do what he wants. Even 100s of spies wont be able to intimidate Khushi Kumari Gupta! If he cant trust her loyalty then its his problem, not hers. She made peace with the fact that Arnav cannot trust her, simple. And she 'll not live with a man who cannot trust her. Simple again! But what about your babies Khushi. What about Aarav and this little one? Contemplating for two hours, she slowly got her confidence back and left for home. All set to deal with the situation. She wont sacrifice her self-respect neither her kids' unblemished parenting, their future. Khushi Gupta 'll save both. 

After searching her for full fifteen minutes, the group reported it to their head and soon three teams besides Arnav, Payal and Akash were searching for Khushi on cold, dark, unsafe roads of Delhi.  She's brave but she is pregnant too. He wont leave the person who dared to touch a single follicle on his wife forget causing harm! He was mentally preparing list of all his possible enemies , Sheetal at forefront. He'll soon need to approach police. His phone rang, it was from RM. He headed back, fear transforming into anger. How dare she do this to him!

**********

As soon as Khushi entered RM, she was bombarded with queries about her phone being unreachable, how everyone was searching for her. Khushi diverted them by asking about Aarav. He was sleeping with his Nanu after waiting for his parents. Arnav had somehow convinced the boy to have dinner o phone but he missed his mother. Feeling guilty, Khushi went to check upon him.She promised she 'll make everything alright soon. She came back into the hall, rested there for sometime, downplaying their queries. She lied that her phone got discharged so couldn't inform about her temple visit. Her next sentence shocked everyone. She asked Buaji if she could shift in her room. Puzzled, Garima and Madhumati looked at each other. Though skeptical, Buaji agreed as Garima gestured. Garima had sensed Khushi's agitated and decided not to refuse her for now. Khushi said Arnav 'll reply to their whys, requesting them to help her pack things and move them downstairs. Ladies followed her to the room as she dumped only her's and Aarav's things in two large suitcases. 

Mami couldn't stop herself anymore and started grumbling how Khushi's always torturing Arnav. Creating a problem now and then. How she was not giving any explanation why she was leaving him now? How she's aware the way Guptas treated him at GH, her diabetic bitwa fell unconscious twice, was forced to sleep on floor for months, the taunts and blah blah.   

Khushi tried to block her rants, carry on with her work but her patience soon evaporated. She was already tolerating that heinous man and now his aunt was wrecking her nerves. She marched angrily towards Mami, "Kya jhela hai? Kya jhela hai uss rakshas ne? Aaj aap humein bata dijiye."("What? What has that Devil suffered? You have to tell me today!")

"Khushi bitiya! Chotey pati hain aapke, aap aise nah...", Nani spoke in between, offended at her words and tone. ("Khushi bitiya! Arnav is your husband. You cannot speak about him like this.")

"Vo aadmi mera kuch nahi hai. 40 baar pati-pati  bolne se koi pati nahi ban jaata" ("I have no relation with that man. Shouting husband 40 times wont make him one")

"Dekh liya sasuma, ye aise bartaav karti hai humare Arnav bitwa ke..."("You heard it, Mother-in-law. This is how cruelly she behaves with him ")

"Manoramaji ek minute humein baat karne dijiye Khushi se...", Garima intervened.("Manoramaji stop it. Let me talk to my daughter")

" Ek minute Amma, phele hum baat kar le inse. Haan Mamiji kya pata hai aapko? Kya karte hain hum aapke Arnav bitwa ke saath? Kya torture kar rahe hain hum? Apne bitwa ke karnaame to binocular se bhi nahi dikhte aapko. Tab to aankhon par patti bandh jaati hai, balki ye sab aap ka hi kiya dhara hai! Aapne hi itna bidaga hai unhe. Aur jahan tak sawaal zameen par sone ka hai na, shukar kijiye humne unhe kamre mein sone diya tha. Yahan baahar poolside par saari pure 25 din sulaaya tha aapke laadle ne humein,  5 degree ki thand aur baarish mein. Humein bhaashan dene ki jagah aapne bitwa ko kuch acha sikha lijiye. Saara din dimag mein keede ubalte rehte hain!!"("One sec Amma, let me deal with her. Yes, what were you saying Mami?  What do you know? What have I done to your Arnav bitwa? I torture him? Even when  they glare at your face, you ignore his misdeeds! Your mouth gets shut automatically. Infact all this is happening coz of you! You have encouraged him to be snobbish. And what were you saying, I made him sleep on floor? Thank God I allowed him inside the room, with a mattresses. Your dear Arnav Bitwa made me sleep here on this very poolside during harsh cold winter -  5 degrees temperature and rainfall. So, just stop lecturing me and teach something to him. Its his mind that's full of filth!")

Khushi continued to rage against Arnav, increasing her BP. Ladies understood something big had happened. Everyone asked her to relax for sake of baby. Seeing her adamant to leave the room, they convinced her that HP 'll get things packed and bring everything down. Instead of straining herself, she can rest in the hall, room wherever she liked. 

********

Angry Arnav stormed inside the house, shouting her name, to find everyone in living room and HP dragging two big suitcases towards Buaji's room. Confused, he asked about it and HP's reply added fuel to the fire. Khushi who was watching this, gave him a defiant look.

"HP, Take those back upstairs"

"Hari Prakashji, aap Buaji ke kamre mein rakhiye"("HPji keep them in Buaji's room")

"What is wrong with you, haan? Aur phone kahan hai tumhara dammit!"("What the hell is wrong with you? And where is your phone dammit! ")

Khushi didnt reply. HP stood confused and when Arnav glared at him fiercely, HP scurried back to Arshi's room with bags.

"Khushi, Where were you? Where's your phone and what the hell is this new drama of suitcases?"

"Aapke kisi bhi sawaal ka jawab dena hum zaroori nahi samjhte"("I dont think I need to reply to any of your questions"). Everyone closed their eyes, they could see a huge fight coming up.

He had been searching her for past two hours, going mad in worry so naturally this reply had him seething, "How dare you Khushi??? Just fucking answer the question. KAHAN THI TUM?" ("How dare you Khushi? Just fucking answer the question!! Where were you?")

"Upar chal kar baat karein?", not wanting to discuss it here, she gave a peace offer. Already his question had evoked some bitter memories.  He had asked her same question after that fancy dress competition in their six-month marriage, thinking she with her lover, Shyam and she had been clueless to all this dirt in his mind but not today! 

Arnav, raging mad in fury ignored the olive branch.("Let's talk upstairs?")

"I said answer the damn question, where the hell were you?Do you have any idea, I have been searching you for whole god damn two hours!!!"

"Kyun? Aapke jaasoos pata nahi kar paye kaunse aashiq se milne gayi thi? Isliye itne bechain ho rahe they?" ("Couldn't your spies find out which loverboy I met today?Did that worry you?"), Khushi didn't hold back the lava simmering inside her.

"KHUSHI!!!!!!", he thundered in menace, warning her to behave. Anjali who had returned back, tried to hold Arnav from moving towards Khushi. No one had any idea about what was going on, what these two were fighting about. Akash and Payal, also rushed from the front door hearing Arnav's loud voice.

 "Chillaye mat! Chillana humein bhi aata hai. Aapko kya laga tha, humein kabhi pata nahi chalega? Sharam nahi aayi aapko, humari jaasoosi karwate huye?", Khushi became angry at this sham, his pretense.("Dont shout! I know how to raise voice too. What did you think, I would not come to know? Dont you feel ashamed of spying on me? ")

"Jaasoosi?", escaped Garima's mouth. Arnav was too dumbfounded to speak. He couldn't get head or tail of what she was saying. ("Spying?")

"Haan Amma, aapke pyaare damaadji hum par shak karte hain, jaasoos lagaye hain inhone humare peeche. I am fucking pregnant with his child but his trust issues are still same, that garbage never left him!!!" The thing that was hurting her most came to the front. She couldn't believe he can do this after everything they had been through.("Yes Amma, your dearest son-in-law doubts me. He has hired detectives for the same purpose. I am fucking pregnant with his child but his trust issues are still same, that garbage never left him!!!") 

Gasps of shock, reprimanding words reached her ears but she paid little attention to them. It didnt matter to her any longer. All her efforts have been futile in past and she 'll not bow down any longer. "Aapko jitna shak karna hai kijiye, jitni jaasoosi karwani hai karvaiye lekin ek baat yaad rakhna, Arnav Singh Raizada, I don't need your stamp on MY character certificate. Hum jaante hain hum kaise hain and that's enough for me! "("Doubt me all you want, send any number of spies after me, I dont care! Just remember one thing, Arnav Singh Raizada, I dont need your stamp on MY character certificate. I know what kind of person I am and that's enough for me")

"Tumhara dimag kharab hai? Main tum par shak kyun karunga?"("Are you out of your mind? Why the hell 'd I doubt you?")

"Ye to aapko zyada ache se pata hoga. Humein bas ye pata hain, humne kabhi aisa kuch nahi kiya hai ki  humari iss tarah bezzati ki jaye, jaasoosi ki jaye. Aapko sochna chahiye ki aap aisa kaise kar sakte hain. Kyun itna kachara bhara hai aapke dimag mein"("You might know that better. I just know that I have never done anything to face such insults like 'being spied upon'. Infact you really need to think, how CAN you do something shameful.Think about the reason, why your head is so full of garbage! ")

"Its your mind that's full of filth, I haven't done whatever you are accusing me of. Get yourself tested. I think you are losing your marbles in pregnancy"

"Humara dimag bilkul theek hai aur aapka bhi ho jayega. Dekhiye, jo mudde sulajh hi nahi sakte un par behas karne ka koi faida nahi hai. Aur ladai jhagde ka bacho par galat asar padega. Isliye behtar yehi hai ki hum dono alag alag rahein, shanti se. Humne tay kar liya hai, ye legal shaadi wala chakkar bhi khatam kijiye. Lets get separated or divorced whatever suits you. Hum niche shift ho rahe hain Buaji ke kamre mein, aap upar rahiye. Please zara humare bags wapas mangwa dijiye."

("My mind is working fine and your 'll be fine soon too. Look, we shouldn't debate on issues that cannot be resolved. Fights 'll impact children negatively. So, its better we stay apart, peacefully. I have decided, I want to end this legal papers(registered) marriage too. Lets get separated or divorced whatever suits you. I am shifting downstairs with Buaji, you live upstairs and please get my bags back to her room.")

"Khushiji aapko koi galatfehmi hui hai"("Khushiji, I think you have misunderstood something"), Anjali intervened.

"Humein koi galatfehmi nahi huyi hai, Di! Ask him, has he not hired three woman and four men to follow me everywhere? Aaj agar vo humein lift ke liye nahi puchte, to humein to kabhi pata hi nahi chalta! 3 saal se, 3 saal se kuch anjaan log humare pal pal ki khabar rakhte hai aur humein pata hi nahi hai. Ghinn a rahi hai humein ye soch kar bhi !!"("I haven't, Di. Ask him, Has he not hired three woman and four men to follow me everywhere? Had they not offered me lift today, I would have never come to know about it. 3 years. Some strangers have been following me, watching my every single activity since past three years and I had no idea! It feels disgusting to even imagine!")

Payal realised she was talking about security guards.She wanted to tell her, clear this confusion before things become worse. And there were five female and five male guards in Khushi's team, not three and four as she had supposed. Payal regretted her grave mistake. She had taken the responsibility of informing her family as relations between Raizadas and Guptas were not smooth 3 years back. It had slipped her mind due to contract revelation and popped up now, creating a huge misunderstanding, "Khushi, tum gala.." ("Khushi, you have got it all wrong. They are ...")

"Jiji please.Kamse kam tum to inki side mat lo. Humne keh diya na hum inke saath nahi rahenge. Humein divorce chahiye! Jo insaan hum par shak ..." ("Jiji please. Atleast you dont take his side. I have decided, I 'll not live with him. I want divorce! I cant stay with man who doubts my ch...")

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT. UP. Not one more word!", Arnav's finger threatened her as vein near his temple started throbbing badly. His angry voice, scared everyone but Khushi. She was herself enraged. Angry at him for destroying them again, fooling her all these years.

"Kyun? kyun chup rahein hum. Aap samjhte kya hai apne aap ko? Kya samjh rakha hai aapne humein. Humari koi izzat nahi hai? Humne kaha na humein nahi rehna aapke saath. I want Div....", Khusi shouted even as Anjali tried to stop her. Anjali too had realised the actual matter and was now fearing Arnav's anger. ("Why? why should I remain quiet? What do you think of yourself? What do you think, I am? I dont have any respect? I just told you, I wont stay with you. I want divorce")

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH KHUSHI. I am warning you. Di isse chup kara lo.(he turned towards Payal)...Payal, tumne bataya tha teen saal phele baaki sab ko security arrangements ke baare mein?"("Di! Ask her to just shut up. Payal, did you inform Guptas about security arrangements")

"Nahi, humse galti ho gayi. I am really sorry, hum pata ni kaise bhool gaye. Fir dobara kabhi zikr nahi hua to...", Payal was glad, Arnav understood that Khushi has misunderstood it all. ("No, I did a mistake. I am really sorry, I think I forgot it. This matter never arose again so...")

"Security? Kais...", Khushi was confused. Where did security come from?

"Just shut up! Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, you are nothing but a foolish and impulsive woman! FYI, guards have been around each of us for more than 3 years."

It was elder Guptas turn to be shocked. Their reaction was not very different from Khushi's. They couldn't understand the need for someone keeping an eye upon them, 24*7. Buaji was outraged to hear that someone follows her, Madhumati Gupta![Not everyone is comfortable with idea of getting watched 24*7] Nani somehow held back an immensely angry Arnav. He would worsen it. He was just too angry with Khushi and her divorce demand to think rationally.He would certainly lash at Guptas and they may even leave the house.They seemed miffed about hiring guards without their permission. Akash handled the matter calmly, clearing everyone's doubts and most importantly Khushi's allegations as security doesn't even report to Arnav. It's Aman who goes through reports by agency head. Akash assured them that no one's privacy has ever been compromised.Guards generally dont interact but had done it today due to Aman's instructions to be extra vigilant as Khushi's pregnant. Again disapproval rose in elders that how can they inform guards before 4 months. Akash silenced them all before Arnav could release his anger about their superstitions. It's matter of security for God's sake!

Arnav has stealthily moved to Khushi amidst all the furore. He all but pounced upon her, "What do you have to say now? Haan, cat got your tongue? Come on! Break all relations with your sister? Its her fault now! Come Khushi, threaten her with separation! Come!  You won't, right?  Coz she is your sister dearest! MAIN KYA HUN?(Who am I?) NOTHING! JUST AN UNWANTED NOBODY, YOU HAVE TO BEAR FOR SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN! IT TOOK LESS THAN A SECOND TO BLAME ME, DISPOSE ME OFF LIKE A WASTE! YOU FUCKING WANT A DIVORCE!! ABHI DOON TUMHE DIVORCE? (Shall I give you divorce this instant? )HMM??"

Khushi tried to explain, "Nahi Arnavji. Vo humein socha..."("No, Arnavji. I thought ...")

She had got it all wrong and she was so embarrassed.

Arnav bellowed in fury, holding nothing back, as his fingers clutched her hands, "Do hell with your socha! Ek paise ki common sense nahi hai tum mein. Your mind went for a holiday? If they were not guards then who drove us to hospital during Aarav's delivery? Who helped you reach the spot when I got into accident? Brainless woman, have you ever seen spies wearing uniform? Doing guard duty outside your house? Why the hell would a spy talk to you, disclose their boss' name to their 'supposed' target? Offer to take you back home in a Raizada vehicle? How dare you defy security? Do you even know how dangerous it could have been?"   ("Do hell with what you thought! You dont have an ounce of common sense! Your mind went for a holiday? If they are not guards then who drove us to hospital during Aarav's delivery? Who helped you reach the spot when I got into accident? Brainless woman, have you ever seen spies wearing uniform? Doing guard duty outside your house? Why the hell would a spy talk to you, disclose their boss' name to their 'supposed' target? Offer to take you back home in a Raizada vehicle? How dare you defy security? Do you even know how dangerous it could have been? ")

Akash saw this and himself came forward, releasing Arnav's grip from Khushi, separating them.  

"Vo humari gaadi thi?", Khushi wondered out loud. She had messed it up pretty bad.("That was our car?")

Arnav shook his head in complete disappointment, "Tumhe kaise pata hoga, tumne kabhi ye maan ne ki koshish bhi nahi ki ye tumhara ghar hai. That, I m your fucking husband! Getting acquainted with vehicles in house is a small thing in front of all that! You are just a paying guest right? Why will anything related to Shantivan matter to you! Do whatever you like! I m done with you"  ("How would you know that, when you never tried to accept this as your house. That, I m your fucking husband! Getting acquainted with vehicles in house is a small thing in front of that! You are just a paying guest right? Why will anything related to Shantivan matter to you! Do whatever you like! I m done with you")

"Nahi aisa nahi hai. Vo, humein laga ki ...Arnavji humari baat to", she held his hand. Arnav snatched it away next second. ("No, its not that. I just...I thought...Arnavji listen to me...")

"GET LOST KHUSHI ", he started to leave.

"Chotey, ek baar inki ...", Anjali tried to stop him as Khushi followed him to say sorry.("Chotey, atleast hear her out...")

"ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!!! I dont want her f**king explanations. Aaj agar kuch ho jata to? Vo bhi is pregn...do ghante mein kya kya soch... Mujhe samjhane ki jagah isse samjha lo. Mera aur patience test na kare, iske liye acha hoga", Arnav warned Khushi and walked away. ("ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!!! I dont want her f**king explanations.What if something bad happened today esp in pregn... I went through hell in two hours... Instead of arguing with me you should make her understand that it 'll be good for her to not to test my patience anymore")

Megh Nahin Bijuri Bann Barse
Mohe Ek Chama Naahin Arje
Megh Nahin Bijuri Bann Barse
Mohe Ek Chama Naahin Arje
Pathar Sang Kar Ke Jiya Ra
Bole Jaa Bann Basiya

Not showered like rainfall, he struck down like a thunder,
Finds me not worthy of pardon
His cruel heart as rigid as a stone,
Curses me to disappear in oblivion

Khushi started sobbing at her foolishness. He had just moved five steps when he retraced his steps back to her, stopping everyone's breath. He wiped Khushi's tears and family sighed in relief that was short-lived. "Arnavji humse galti ho gayi. Humein maa ...", he glared so threateningly that, had he not been cupping her cheek firmly, she would have recoiled back in fear.("Arnavji,  mad ea mistake. Please forg... ")

 Arnav stroked her cheek , his finger burning hot but eyes ice-cold, "Khushi ek baat achi tarah se samjh lo. Dobara kabhi mujhe divorce ki dhamki mat dena. I swear on Maa, I 'll kill us both"("Khushi get one thing clear in your head. Dont ever again threaten me with divorce. I swear on Maa, I 'll kill both of us.")

"Understood?", his eyes dared her to say no.

A shivering Khushi gulped and nodded. He walked away to his room, not caring one bit about loud gasps of his family. When they cant stop her from uttering all that rubbish then why should he hold back? He shook his head at the family members, who were now busy consoling her, molly-coddling the princess. Bloody blind supporters! 

Khushi slumped down on sofa ashamed of what she had done. Family was worried for both but no one had guts to face Arnav's wrath. So, they tried to comforting Khushi. 

************

What had actually happened that evening at 5 pm.  [Just read the underlined parts]

Khushi came out of her college to find that her car refused to start. She dialed Happy Singh and complained about poor servicing that has been done just a week back. Happy Singh convinced her to leave keys with the guards at entrance, his worker would collect it from there. He promised that she 'll find her fully functional car parked at RM tomorrow morning. Khushi easily gave in as this has happened for the first time and talked to him for some time before cutting the call. A colleague who was leaving on his bike offered lift, Khushi refused as she decided to take a cab for Arnav's office that was just 2 km away.

Her guards had been on extra-alert mode, thanks to Aman. It didnt take them long to understand what had happened, they came forward to escort her home, offering to send car for service. They were taking extra precautions as they knew she was pregnant with second Raizada heir. Unknowingly, they had jeopardized their jobs in their naivety or too much dedication. For them, it was their duty to protect Mrs. Raizada and the great Raizada baby thoroughly, completely, full proof with no room for mistakes. They had been efficiently doing it for long, not knowing they 'll fail today and get dismissed.

Khushi, who had no idea who they were, naturally refused their offer. She actually felt intimidated by a group of strangers, cornering her at 5 in the evening. They insisted, she refused that her husband 'll be here to pick her up in few minutes. She was just dialing Arnav when they disclosed they had been hired by her husband Arnav Singh Raizada only. This new information was enough for blow her brains. Her mind started running thousand miles per second and soon she could identify one of them. She had seen him years ago, near her house in Laxminagar. One unprofessional jerk even smiled at her shocked face. In his defense, he was trying to ease her discomfort due to first direct interaction.

Hey DM! She panicked bad and concluded that they were here to keep an eye on her. Her hand flew to her mouth in disbelief and she moved back to the college gate. Arnav has appointed spies to keep a watch on her, she couldn't digest it. She felt sudden cracks, fissures deepening before everything just blasted into shards. What remained was the fact that he had zero trust in her. It hung naked before her. She felt suffocated, breathing became a huge task. Survival instincts kicked and she inhaled a deep puff. When she opened her eyes again, rationality had left her. It didnt strike her once that they could be her security team. She never had one, no didnt think on that tangent.

Her perception became clouded. Their concern filled eyes felt as if scrutinizing her. What must they think of her, an unfaithful gold digging wife of a billionaire? What was their job description? Report her straying activities, if any? Four men, two women had duty of examining her character on daily basis. She had no idea for how long this has been going on! It felt so dirty, disgusting!

She had a sudden urge to vomit, hot caustic bile burned her throat and her eyes teared up in intense pain. She needs to get away from here, fast, before she lost control over her sanity. This is the biggest blow Arnav Singh Raizada could ever deliver to her. 

She turned back to go inside the college. "Ma'am are you alright?" It was difficult to speak with bitterness clogging her throat. She closed her eyes to gather herself, "I...yes...I forgot a file inside. I 'll be right back". The group completely confused with her behavior, nodded. From corner of her eye, she saw one of them subtly gesturing someone to follow her. She saw another guard, a lady this time, tailing her. Khushi threw up, unable to control her disgust any longer. She had seen this lady many times, foolishly assuming her to be campus guard. She had most probably seen this one near her old workplace too. Hey Bhagwan! They had been following her for more than 3 years!

It was hard to convince three bulky women but she somehow managed to go alone to washroom. She retched some more and cleaned herself, her mind on overdrive. She had no idea how many more were there, hiding in every nook and corner with sole aim of watching her every single activity, dissecting it and reporting it to ASR. She looked at her sorry state in mirror. Her smile from morning had faded. She looked terrible like a ghost with blotched face and swollen eyes. Her illusions once again broke so brutally today. She felt lost, miserable. Why was he doing this to her? She had no idea. She was clueless, defenseless against his brutal games. How can one single person tear her apart again and again?

After searching her for full fifteen minutes, the group reported it to their head and soon three teams besides Arnav, Payal and Akash were searching for Khushi on cold, dark, unsafe roads of Delhi. Arnav was very scared thinking of all possibilities. The way she had disappeared from such tight security was strange. Arnav got narration of whole incident but couldn't pinpoint what went wrong. She was most probably kidnapped from campus washroom. (Arnav didnt know Khushi had no idea about her security team). He fired them for negligence in duty, extremely worried for her. She's brave but she is pregnant too. He wont leave the person who dared to touch a single follicle on his wife forget causing harm! He was mentally preparing list of all his possible enemies , Sheetal at forefront. He'll soon need to approach police. And his phone rang, it was from RM. He headed back, fear transforming into anger. How dare she do this to him!

****************

Arnav was seething in fury. Like a wounded bear, searching for a way to let it all out. He was tempted to break every damn thing in the room. Dont do it. No destruction! Breathe in, breathe out. It was becoming unbearable to contain the burn as 'Divorce' constantly hammered his head. Anger at so many things- 'character stamp', the two hours he had spent searching her, her lack of belief in his trust, all combined into single thing- "Let's get divorced". He paced the floor, badly searching for a vent. He decided to go to gym room before things get out of control and he caused some irreparable damage. 

The bubbling lava, red hot rage released itself into sweat with vigorous exercise of one hour. The cold anger left behind turned into deep grudge, resentment but majorly into anguish. Anguish that they are always back to square one, no matters what he mountains he moved, futility of his efforts. His insecurities have been washed ashore with today's incident. He hated that she had the power to destroy him completely with nothing but a few words. Her eagerness to end things at drop of a hat had been proved today. Guards, security had not even popped up in her mind as another option. Her mind so stuck on his lack of trust, that it had quickly concluded it to be spying! So, all he had earned in three years is nothing but lack of trust! Fuck! It pricks like hell! 

*********

"Hum kaise jayein unke saamne? Humne kaise bol diya unhe itna kuch? Arnavji humse kabhi baat nahi karenge. Humein abhi unke pass jaana hai! Please Amma. Humne bahut dil dukhaya hai unka. Hum aisa kaise kar sakte hai unke saath? Hum aise nahi hai, hum aise nahi hai! Humein abhi jaa kar unse maafi maang lete hain! Par ab vo humse kabhi baat hi nahi karenge. Vo humein upar aane hi nahi denge. Amma hum kaise rahenge unke bina? Humne kyun bola vo sab, Jiji tumne phele kyun nahi bataya ye sab??", Khushi started panicking and sobbing wanting to be with him that instant. ("How 'll I face him? How could I spew so much venom? He 'll never talk to me again. i want to go to him now!! Please Amma. I have hurt him so bad! How could I do this to him? I am not such type of person! I should go and ask for forgiveness now. But he wont talk to me. He ownt let me enter the room. I cant live without him. Why did I say all that. Jiji why didnt you tell about it before?")

Pal Na Kate Ab
Sakhi Re Piya Bin
Neem Sa Kadwa Laagey Din
Haye Neem Sa Kadwa Laagey Ab Din
Uss Pe Yeh Chanda,
Haye Chanda Bhi Bana Sakhi Sautan Ki
Chanda Bhi Bana Haye Sakhi Sautan Ki
Teeso Raat Mori Amavasiya

Oh friend, Must I say,
Every single moment seems unbearable without him,
This bitter day is killing me,
And the moon befriended my elusive lover too,
My fortnights in darkness are so chilling,
Love no longer remains the beloved of my mind,
My Dear friend..

Everyone asked her to relax, she'll cause stress to baby in her panic. She was made to drink pomegranate juice with a sandwich and asked her to wait for sometime, let Arnav cool down. He 'll surely listen and understand her explanation once his anger fades away. He loves her too much to remain angry. Guilty Payal assured her that its not Khushi's fault but her mistake that accelerated into all this and she'll talk to him. They didnt allow her to go to him with black coffee, snacks or whatever excuses she made. Everyone knew Khushi was wrong this time but more heated talks could not be afforded. There was a child involved so Khushi was forced to rest in Buaji's room.

It has been an hour since Arnav had been lying in the bed simmering in resentment, she had not even come up to say sorry ! Such a heartless woman! His eyes turned misty in pain, the hollowness of their relationship getting to him. He harshly rubbed them away, he was determined to not cry for such a stone-heart. She won't blink twice before leaving you Arnav!  You are nothing but a dispensable part, she is carrying just for the sake of her children. She has never considered you as her husband! Why waste these tears for her? When has she ever done anything according to him, anything to soothe his broken heart? Its always him who gives in, bends according to her wishes. But he'll not give in this time. She has hurt him immensely. She has to realize how brutal she has been. He 'll not crawl, beg on his knees this time. He won't!

Kuch to mere pindar-e-mohabbat ka bharam rakh,

tu bhi to kabhi mujhko manane ke liye aa...

Let the notion of my love's self-pride be pacified too,

sometimes you should also come and try to mollify me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PART B 'LL BE UP SOON. I MESSED WHOLE CHAPTER BY FALLING ASLEEP ON KEYPAD OF MY BADTAMEEZ LAPTOP YESTERDAY NIGHT. IT WAS BEYOND RECOGNITION TODAY MORNING. HOPEFULLY IT ISN'T NOW.😉

WILL REPLY TO ALL COMMENTS SOON AND GUYS DUE TO LOCKDOWN PLAGIARISM MATTER IS HUNG TILL THE RESP. OFFICE RE-OPENS. 

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME OUT FOR THIS STORY. DONT FORGET TO VOTE BY CLICKING * IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS. AND YEAH, FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING UPDATES.

Q & A HAS BEEN UPDATED. YOU CAN CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS AND POST YOUR OWN, IF ANY.

HERE IS LINK TO A ONE-SHOT I WROTE :

https://www.wattpad.com/837316217-the-breakable-liberation-is-it-complete.

Direct link is in my profile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
447K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
195K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
77K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...