Reincarnated In Naruto

Galing kay GarrixAlastor

Two best friends were caught up in an accident and were transported to the world of Naruto. Both were born on... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
Just Sharin'
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
SORRY GUYS 😓
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
A/N

CHAPTER 9

3.4K 129 46
Galing kay GarrixAlastor

In the Yamanaka clan its always happy and busy, each members would either be the quiet type or those with so much energy that they tend to be noisy and quiet active. This also falls under the family that owned Konoha's well-known flower shop. The couples of the household would do their usual routine; cook up some breakfast, feed the babies of the household, get themselves ready, clean some stuffs up before opening up the flower shop. Allowing the day to play out.

Yamanaka Hanako, wife of the Yamanaka's clan head Inoichi, had placed her lovely twins on the counter so she could both keep an eye on them and entertain them all at the same time as she works. Inoichi smiles warmly as he gazes at the curious expressions plastered on his kids' faces.

'Now that I think about it, Hanako and I weren't expecting to have twins... But we're happy we did.' He thought and his eyes widened when Ino— the younger twin— smacked Inori— the older twin— in the face. He and his wife panicked and immediately ran to their son, preparing themselves in case he's crying, but he didn't. Instead, his pale blue eyes widened, as if he was still processing on what happened then he began to giggle as if the situation had sunck in, right before giving his twin a tight hug, who in turn hugged him back. Both now laughing even louder.

"Can these two get any cuter?" Inoichi asks as he shakes his head, giving his twins a dumb smile.

"I'm sure they can." Hanako says, amused by her husband's expression before placing a had on his shoulder, gaining his attention. "Inoichi, you should hurry off to work now."

"Can't I just stay here a bit longer? Besides, I'm sure I won't be needed unless they're dealing with someone quite stubborn. There are other Yamanakas who work under the T & I force."

Hanako frowns at her husband and was just about to scold him when a twirl of leaves appeared in the room, just in front of the reception desk, revealing a tall Shinobi who sported the same outfit with Inoichi. The guy had short spiky brown hair, tan skin and the usual brown eyes. A stern look plastered on his face as his eyes landed on Dad, as he spoke his tone was even firm. "Inoichi-sama, I'm sorry to interrupt you but Ibiki-sama has requested for your help with an interrogation."

Mumbling under his breath and pouting like a child, Inoichi nodded his head, telling the other to inform the big man that he would be in his way. He gave the Yamanaka a firm nod before leaving in a twirl of leaves, creating a mess in the cleared hallway.

"........."
"........."

Inoichi and Hanako remained silent with the head staring at his wife and the said woman eying the scattered leaves. Hanako gives a long sigh. "Looks like I'll have to clean this up again."

This wasn't the first time. It was 3rd time that some of Inoichi's colleagues came by to inform him about their work before leaving in a pile of leaves, and the poor wife had to clean up after them. Inoichi apologizes and says that hell have a talk with his men about it before giving his wife a sweet kiss on the lips and ruffled the hair of his kids before leaving the shop like any decent human would do. He might be a shino I but at least he knows the importance and the use of a door. Hanako glances back at the leaves before looking at her kids who were silently staring at her. One with wonder and the other looking like he feels sorry for her. Hanako sakes her head, 'I must be imagining things.' She thought before grabbing a broom and starting her day.

(INORI'S P. O. V.)

The first customer to come through the door was one of Mom's closest friend. She volunteered to watch over us while she tidiest up the hallway. Mom failed to clean the leaves earlier because Ino kept trying to get down from the counter while screaming for Mom. I did pull her arm to try and stop her from doing so because she's a baby and doesn't have enough control of her body, which means she could get hurt badly if she lands on the hard stone floor. I do not want to see my baby sister end up in the hospital nor hear her balling her eyes out because of the pain. The woman that offered to watch us was from the Akamichi clan and the mother of Choji. I don't recall the manga or the Anime ever mentioning her name so I would only know her by her looks.

"I'm sure that my son Choji would love to play with you two." She cooed, lightly pinching mine and Ino's cheek making us giggle and spout gibberish to her, as if we were talking. I know I was because I was mentally telling her that I couldn't wait to meet him and Shikamaru, annoy the hell out of the Nara.

She let out a light squeal and turned to Mom. "My goodness, Hanako-chan! Your twins are so adorable and so talkative~! They have your beauty and your husband's charisma~!"

Mom chuckles, "Why thank you Airi, but they're still months old. They can't even make sentences yet, but I do see your point. They've been really talkative lately. Especially Inori. It also looks like he clearly understands what he's saying and thinks you understand him as well, which makes it really adorable." Mom says as she places a hand on her cheek, chuckling before going back to sweeping up the damn leaves.

I blinked. So the name of Choji's Mom is Airi, huh... Holy.... That.... That actually fits her! I mean, I do remember it mentioned that Choji's mother was affectionate and sweet, seeing as she makes sure that her son gets all the food he wants and makes sure that Shikamaru and the others were alright after Asuma died....

Asuma..... Died......

...........................
...........................
...........................

HOLY SHIT ASUMA'S DEATH!!! HOW CAN I FORGET SOMETHING IMPORTANT?!?!

"Hm? Inori-kun? Are you okay? You look shock. " Mom says as she gives me a worried look. I immediately switched gears and threw my hands in the air, screaming like any happy baby would for no apparent reason. I will do everything in my power to pose as a normal baby because no way in hell am I going to be labeled as a prodigy. I don't want Danzo and the Third to look at me like I'm some kind of prize or something. That and I don't want to be pressured for being one or have people do any sort of comparison of me with other prodigies, like who's stronger or smarter. Besides, the Third already knows that my Chakra signature is huge for a baby, like it's fitting for a teenager. Dad was told to keep an eye on me in case someone might be planning to kidnap me, then there was also that talk about training me in case I start showing interests in becoming a Shinobi. And.... I have to plan on how to save Asuma from Hidan, but it's not like they could put two Yamanakas in one team of Ino-Shika-Cho. Hopefully it would happen and I'd be teammates with my twin.

Mom and Airi chuckled, shaking there head at me. Airi asked what were mine and Ino's first words, telling her that Choji's was "food" and "Mama" . It was kind of funny to hear that Choja deflated when his son didn't call him.

"Well, Ino's first words were ' Mama' and 'Papa' . While for Inori.... " Mom let's out a heavy sigh," Inori's first words were 'Food' and 'Alcohol' ....."

Airi-san's eyes widened. " Eh?! Not Mama or Papa?! I don't have a problem with the first one because it's just like Choji's, but how did he get alcohol to be his next word?! Inoichi didn't teach him that did he? "

" Not really..... You see...... "

(FLASHBACK)

"Hanako! I'm heading over to Shikaku's place. I'll probably be back late in the afternoon, if I'm not back by then I'll just send a carrier to you." Inoichi says as he enters the living room where Mom (Hanako), Ino and I were lounging by the floor, few toys scattered before us. Mom turns to Dad smiling, giving him a kiss when knelt down on one knee to give her one. " Alright, honey. Will you be back for dinner?"

"I will..... Depending if I'm not busy." Dad says, his smile faltering as he finishes his sentence. Mom gives him giggles before giving Dad another kiss, "Just be safe and don't do anything stupid."

"I promise, my lady." He turns to Ino and I, ruffling our hair as he spoke, "I'll be heading out you two. Be good to Mommy now."

I quickly set my toy down and stretched my chubby hands at him, "WA!"

Chuckling, Dad picks me up and gives me a tight hug, thinking that I a wanted one before he leaves...... Boy was he wrong.

"Inori, come on. Let go now." Dad said while trying to pull me off of him. I tightened my grip on his coat, screaming every time he tugs on me or tries to pry me off of him, when he doesn't I remain silent. I screamed even louder when he finally got me off of him and threw a baby tantrum. From the corner of my eye I could see Ino eyeing me curiously while Mom was covering her mouth, obviously trying so hard not to laugh, ignoring the fact that her husband was suffering under my tiny grasps.

"Hanako, help me! Don't just stand there and laugh at my misfortune!" Dad whined, making Mom finally bursts out in tears, her shoulders shaking as she laughs at Inoichi's face.

Once her laughing subsided she wiped her eye in a elegant manner, "Inoichi, I do believe that Inori wants to go with you."

"Eh?! But—"

"GA———W!!!" I let out another string of baby curses, breaking my father's poor eardrums. In the end Inoichi had no choice but to bring me, both of my Dad's teammates were really amused when they were told on what happened, laughing out loud at their friend's misfortune. Inoichi grumbled under his breath but otherwise said nothing.

The three adults hang around at the Nara's household, their usual hangout area, the young ones— Shikaku's son and myself— were left in the young Nara's room were toys are scattered before us. Shikamaru has been staring at me ever since the door to his room opened. He blinks his bored eyes at me before going back to the blocks before him, stacking each pile on top of its fitted portion.

"Trouble..."

I blinked again.

What the hell... Was this his first word or what? Well either way it's weird. I continued to watch him play and decided that I would play with him, but the moment I reached out to one of the blocks he smacked my hand and gave me a baby glare before going back to his blocks.

'Moody ass baby...' I thought bitterly as I gave him my own baby glare. 'I am so giving you hell once we get older. Be prepared Nara Shikamaru!'

In just few minutes I became very bored. This guy is too mean and doesn't even want me anywhere near his toys. Like... ANY of them. I huffed at him before crawling my way towards the door. I'll just see what's interesting outside.

"Guuurrrggghhh....." I grunted as I tried to opened up the damn door. Pretty sure my face was turning pink from the force I was applying in opening up this... This damn thing!

PPPSSSSSHHHHH

'IT FINALLY OPENED!' I mentally exclaimed and did a baby victory dance— which is just me squealing and telling gibberish and clapping my hands while nodding my head. I turned to the moody ass baby and stuck my tongue out before venturing out this goddamn door. Hearing voices at the end of the hallway, I crawled my way over.

"By the way, Shikaku... Where's Yoshino anyway? It's kind of weird to not see her here." I hear Dad say, his tone a bit sluggish. 'Probably drunk...'

"I think it's a miracle she even left Shikamaru here with you."

"Oi, Choza. Inoichi, do you really think I'm that unreliable when it comes to taking care of Shikamaru?"

SILENCE

"You bastards..."

"Well you can't really blame us. We've known each other since we were kids, up until you got married. You're practically the same... Honestly.... Well, without you being lazy. That is."

"You're one to talk, Inoichi. You brought Inori over but you're not even watching him. For all we know, he could be sleeping under a cabinet where all the dust gather. So when it comes to advice about parenting? You're the last person I would like to hear that from."

Before Dad could even come up with a retort Choza immediately stepped in. "Anyways, Shikaku. You didn't answer Inoichi's question. About your wife? "

Shikaku scoffs before answering. "She's at her friend's place till the afternoon. Said something about having a girl's talk. So I'm tasked to watch over our kid till she gets back."

Dad snorted. "Watch over, huh?"

"Shut your mouth, Inoichi."

"Yeah, yeah. No need to get aggressive, Shikaku." Dad says in a joking tone, the head of the Nara clan clicks his tongue in annoyance.

Crawling into the room they were in I find them sitting comfortably by the porch that viewed the backyard, the three men were absolutely drunk with the way their face were slightly pink and the three bottles in front of them, one of them were now empty while the other one was halfway done, leaving the third bottle still untouched. I blinked at the scene before me then eyed the drink, licking my lips and drooling just a bit. 'Damn... Those drinks look yummy... Can't wait till I'm legal enough to drink them...' I thought, my gaze once again falling on the three drunk men, wondering when will they notice me.

Few more minutes have passed and these idiots STILL haven't noticed me. I was now sitting on my baby bum while glaring at them, puffing my cheeks like any baby would. They guys were now on their third bottle of sake, half of its contents missing. 'And they call themselves elites...' I mentally mused, even more when they kept mentioning the word 'Alchohol' .

Inoichi let's out a content sigh after he downed another glass of sake down his throat, raising the cup in the air while drunkily beaming, "This is definitely what I need after working so hard with Ibiki! A peaceful afternoon with my buddies, and some fine alchohol ~!"

I blinked before trying to smirk evilly. Not sure how babies do it but I'm imagining that I'm doing perfectly like the image in my head. 'Well... Time to work up my good old man. Not sorry for ruining your break boys~'

I got back on all fours and took a deep breath before squealing like a cute damn baby, "ALCOHOL!"

The three immediately froze, stopping with their lame jokes and boisterous laughter and slowly turned to my direction, eyes widening at my presence. Inoichi's eyes widened in absolute horror— even Choza usually closed eyes opened— and out the three, Dad was the most frightened one. Of course he would be. Since I already said my first ord Mom was really hopping that my second would either be 'Mama' or 'Papa' and was even planning to once again try and get me to say those words when we get home. I do feel bad for breaking that expectation of hers but messing with Inoichi is way more amusing.

"W-What..?" Dad stuttered.

I gave the men a huge grin and got sat back on my bum, throwing my chubby hands in the air and screamed with so much delite. "ALCOHOL!!!"

INTENSE SILENCE

"We're dead..." Shikaku says, his voice filled with so much dread.

The three men had been trying to teach me a different word but being the stubborn person that I am I refused to say any of the words nd just stuck with the word 'alcohol' . They froze in fear when Yoshino came home, imagine the horror plastered on her face when I screamed the same word again. She turned to her husband and his friend and gave them an earful, even more when she found out that Shikaku wasn't watching over Shikamaru who we later found was napping under a cabinet, some of the dust stuck on him.

When Inoichi and I came home he was begging me to keep quiet but I immediately shouted alcohol when Hanako came to greet us. Her eyes widened in shock before giving her husband a blank look before taking me away from him. It felt even more amusing when she refused to leave my twin and I alone with him, but I didn't like that the air was tense. So in order to get rid of this type of atmosphere I began to squeal 'Mama!' and pointed at Inoichi when Mom asked who taught me that. The tense atmosphere finally disappeared and Mom was really happy. When alone with Dad he silently thanked me before we all spent the rest of our days as usual.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

'Weirdly enough, I don't regret it.' I thought before giving the two women before me a big smile, "Alcohol~!"

"We still can't stop him from saying it..." Mom says as she let's out a huge sigh. Airi-san chuckles, clearly amused at the scene before her. Few more minutes passed and Airi-san had already left the shop, saying that she has to return back home, slightly afraid that her husband is over feeding their son again.

I blinked as I watched her leave the room, slightly confused. Choza was there too but how come it's like she only heard about it now. Mom says my thoughts out loud as she gazes out the door, a finger on her cheek as she slightly tilted her head.

"Hm... Choza-san probably didn't tell her... Goodness..." She mumbles before shaking her head, taking her place behind the counter and played with me and Ino.

Days later and life was still the usual. Dad leaves for work, comes home early—though their are days he was late— and business in the flower shop was good. Ino and I were practicing our walking and speaking skills with our parents, Ino pouting every time I get the gist of it faster than she did, but she goes back to being a happy baby when she finally does it. Although we weren't perfect. Sometimes, we have a hard time saying what we want or even making a sentence, so we resort to speaking in baby gibberish and even fall on our bums when we get in our feet.

It was already night time when Mom closed up shop and Dad came home quiet earlier than usual. We had dinner with each of our parents feeding my twin and I. Our parents chatted for a bit before putting us to bed.

Looking out the window I wondered how baby Naruto is doing, silently praying that he's not being abused by some assholes. It really sucks being a baby.

'I swear, once Ino and I are brought out to the park I am soooo gonna befriend Naruto. Hell, well be the best of friends!' I thought, determined as I glared at the window, clenching my baby hands tightly.

I do not own Naruto at all. He belongs to Kishimoto-sama. The only one's I own are the 2 main characters and some unknown peasants that will soon be appearing in this fic.

Sometimes I wonder if the people I've met really think of me as someone strong or I'm just plain weak in their eyes...
- Haruno Satoshi

Just cause I'm smiling and acting like a complete idiot, doesn't mean I won't be able to see the pain and sadness in your eyes.
- Yamanaka Inori

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

263K 9.1K 41
Naruto really thought they could do it. That he could do it. But when the chance was staring him in the eyes, reflecting off of the rasengan in his r...
1.5K 43 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
181K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
10.1K 115 40
"Who are you I thought I had 3 students?" "Sensei meet my sister Uzumaki Naru" Naru is the forgotten twin. As Naruto was the loud crazy type while s...