Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

26. Your my secret / Date

19.3K 1K 152
By love_angell20

Hey

How are you?
*******
Hana's POV

Maan drag me to his room while slamming the door behind us He look angry and I didn't know why he was angry.

"What happened?" I asked putting my hand on his arms. he didn't say anything and turned his back to me.

"Maan.. why are you ang..." I was saying but he suddenly turned and grab my both arms pulling me toward him

"Why you let him touch you?! Why you didn't pushed him away when he pulled you closer to him!?" He yelled and I closed my eyes tightly because now I was scared of him

"Look at me" he held my chin and lifted and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Jaan...." I cupped his face and tried to calm him down but he jerk my hands away from his face while cutting me off.

"Don't Jaan me hana" he yelled and pulled me more closer holding my both arms. His grip was so painful that I couldn't hold my tears. but I didn't uttered a word cause I wanted him to take his anger out.

"YOU. ARE. MINE!! Did you heard me? you are mine hana!" He declared and I kept staring into his eyes silently.

"Only I have rights to touch you. To feel you. To come close to you. Because your mine. You belongs to me" he said cupping my face. Our nose were touching. Today his emotions was clear on his face. Making my heart beat run faster.

"I loved you! I love you! And I will always love you! I was yours! I am yours! And I will be yours! Till my heart is beating it will belongs to you!" I declared with tear filled eyes cupping his face. He was staring into my eyes and now his eyes were soft. A beautiful smile appears on his face.

He leaned forward and crashed his lips on me. I move my hand from his face to his hair and kissed him back. He held my back of head and depend the kiss. our kiss turned into fast and passionate.

I was kissing him like I was telling him that I meant each and every word. While he was kissing me like he was saying I was only belongs to him. I was his. And only he has rights on me.

"Come to my room tonight" as we pulled back he said breathlessly while putting his forehead on mine causing my cheeks heated up.

"But Maan..."
"No but! No excuse! I want you hana!" he didn't let me complete my sentence and said firmly.

"Will you?" He asked looking at my eyes. I lowered my gaze feeling shy. I wrapped my arms around him Hugging him.

"Okay" I said with shy smile and hide my face in his chest.

*******

Rahmaan's POV

I was in my room sitting on my bed playing some random game on my mobile while waiting for hana.

After dinner I came to my room waiting for her impatiently but it's been two hours I was waiting but she didn't come yet.

"God hana where are you?" I muttered to myself and stood up. To go to her room.

As i came to her room I heard laughing and giggling voices. I look inside and saw hana was sitting with all childrens and Fathima  and muneeb while playing some card.

"Your out" Fathima yelled looking at muneeb.

"No! I am not"  muneeb argued. They both started yelling at each other while hana and children busy changing their cards secretly. While I was stood on the doorway crossing my arms across my chest.

Suddenly hana look up at me as she feel my gaze and our eyes met. I raised my eyebrows and she pouted shrugging her shoulder. I gesture her with my eyes while slightly titling my head to came to my room. Her eyes widened slightly and she shook her head as no. But I narrowed my eyes at her and sternly mouthed 'Now' and walked away from there before anyone could see me.

I came to my room and sit on couch and again started waiting for her but that girl didn't came. About half an hour I heard door knob's click voice.

I stood up and turned to saw her coming nervously while locking the door behind her. A smile came to my lips but I hide it quickly. Making fake angry face.

She came infront of me but I turned my back toward her and crossed my arms. "Maan" she called me but I didn't turn to her.

"Why you came? go play with them" i said without looking at her.

"Maan.. sorry" she said popping her head behind me while holding her ears. I look at her from corner of my eyes she gave me her puppy eyes and pouted. I couldn't hold myself and turned to her wrapping my arms around her waist I pulled her closer. A gasp escaped from her mouth.

"I am not going to forgive you.. you make me wait for too long..." I paused and went to her ear and whisper " I will punish you" she look at me confused.

"Wha..what.. punishment?" She stuttered nervously.

"You will know soon" saying this I took off her dupatta and threw it on the couch. She shivered slightly as my lips connect to her bare neck.

I started kissing her neck making her moaned my name. She tilted her head back while putting her hands on my shoulders. I move down to her throat to her collarbone and bite there.

"Maan" she gasp I again came up to her face while all the way kissing her and look at her close eyes while her lips were between her teeth. She opened her eyes when she didn't felt my lips on her skin.

"Don't do this! Don't hide any voice from me.. I really like it when you call me maan" I whisper and kiss her chin.

"Take my name" I demanded while kissing her face.

"Maan" she said breathlessly. While wrapping her hands around my neck

"Again" I said and again buried my face in her neck kissing her all over

"Maan" she moaned and I swear I really feel bliss and peace in this moment like I was feeling on my birthday night. I thought my attractions or lust will be less after having her but no! my feelings towards her increased tenfold now.

I move back and smashed my lips on her. She kissed me back with same passion. I roamed my hands on her back and pulled her shirt's zip down. And in the next second I slide her dress from her shoulder making it fall. She held me tightly. She looks at me in the eyes and immediately lower her gaze.

God! I really like her blushing.

"You are so beautiful hana!. And your beauty is only mine" I said holding her possessively. I didn't know when I became this much possessive toward her that I couldn't bear any man's gaze on her.

I picked her in my arm and laid her on my bed. I took of my shirt and climb on top of her. Ready to make love to her. Ready to feel her love for me.

★★★★★

"Come.. I will take you to your room" I said caressing her cheeks she was laying on my chest.

"Maan I don't want to go" hana said holding me tightly. And i sighed.

"Hana you know na.. we can't stay in same room.. if mama baba come to know about this then they will done our ruksati on the next second" I said and chuckled.

"But maan.. I really want to sleep in your arms." Hana said looking at me with her puppy eyes which melted my heart but I couldn't risk now.. my dream my world tour is in front of me and if this marriage come in between then everything will be ruined.

"Hana" I look at her sternly and she lowered her eyes and sit up.

After she was ready to go I jumped out of the bed and pick her in my arms. She immediately wrapped her hands around me.

I took her to her room and laid her on her bed covering her with duvet. I kissed her forehead. saying "good night" I walked out of her room and closed the door behind me.

********

Hana's POV

"Look aapi this is so beautiful" I said taking another dress from Fathima aapi's wardrobe.

Today she was going for a date with Shazam bhai. She's so excited to go on date with Shazam bhai. And I came here to help her. She took permission from baba and mama.

"This is beautiful!" I Exclaimed loudly taking out a beautiful blue colour Shirt.

"Yeah it's beautiful" finally aapi agreed and I let out a sigh of relief.

"What happening girls" we heard maan's voice as he entered.

"Nothing... Aapi is getting ready for her date" i replied and saw aapi slightly blushing.

"Accha.. some is going on a date" Maan tease her.

"Oh come on... After few weeks I am getting married to Shazam so no need tease me" Fathima aapi said rolling her eyes trying to hide her blushed.

"Oh ho! Eager much haan" Maan again tease her and she slapped his arms.

"Rahmaan! Behave i am your elder sister" she scolded him but maan laugh a little in return. While i was smiling looking at them.

"Arre my elder sister... I am very excited that your getting married" he said smiling.

"No need to excited for me that much.. if your so eager and excited then why don't you marry.. look your wife is here and she's so beautiful infact..." She paused and came close to me
".... now days she look more beautiful than before. Now she always glowing" she said examining my face, making me tensed nervous and blushed at the same time.

"Hana.. tell me your secret beauty tips.. look my marriage is coming and I want to look beautiful just like you" she said and I look over her shoulder and saw Maan smirking causing my heart beats faster.

"N..no..nothing aapi.." I stuttered looking at the floor.

"Why are so tensed.. in jus..." Maan didn't let her complete her sentence and said.

"Fathu your getting late.. Shazam will be here soon.. don't make him wait.. go get ready" she palm her forehead and ran toward bathroom taking her clothes with her. I let out sigh of relief and look at maan. Who was still busy smirking at me.

"What?" I asked seriously trying to hide my blushed.

"She was right" he said coming closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your glowing now days.. what's a secret?" he asked still smirking. I raised my eyebrows at him playfully.

"You don't know?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No" he shook his head.

"Want to know?" I asked in whisper and he nodded innocently. I went closer to his ear.

"Your my secret" i whisper biting his lip and Maan chuckled.

"I know" he said kissing my nose. We were busy staring into each other's eyes when we heard Fathima aapi's voice.

"Hana don't go anywhere... I want you to do my make up" she yelled.

"Okay aapi" I replied.

"She's so happy" I said and my smiled drop.

"Yeah... I can see...but why you are not happy?" Maan asked looking at me suspiciously.

"No.. I am happy for her...it just that..." I trailed off.

"Hana.. tell me.. what your thinking?" He asked softly. Bringing me closer.

"Um... I also want to go on a date Maan" I said in low voice nervously and he smiled.

"With whom?" He asked mischievously and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"With pados ke uncle ( neighbour)" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Okay... I will arrange a romantic date for you and your uncle" he said seriously. and I look at him wide eyes.

"Maan" I hit his chest causing him to laugh loudly.

"You know i want to go with you" I said pouting looking down.

"Aww.. jaan-e-maan... I know... And even if you want to go with anyone else I will never let you go" he said pecking my lips and i smiled.

"Then take me with you on our first date" i requested.

"I will..." He cut of by muneeb's voice.

"Hana.. rahmaan" muneeb bark inside the room while maan and I parted away quickly.

"bhabhi is in labour pain we need take her to the hospital" he informed us and went out.
We both rushed outside of the room.

**********

How was it?

Who wants double update today please votes and comments.
Please I'm requesting you silent readers do votes.. I got above 600 to 700 readers on my every chapter but votes only 100. Not fair! It's very disappointing guys😢

Still love you my readers ❤️😦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 57.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
1M 84.4K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
994K 39K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...