Never Forget [book one]

By HoraaanHuggs

{Complete/being edited} - Niall Horan & Rosaline Kendall have been bestfriends for as long as they can rememb... More

Before You Read ♡
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Turdy-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Epilogue.
Author's Note.
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL!

Chapter Twenty

26.4K 432 61
By HoraaanHuggs

Rosaline's POV:

Without a warning, a gust of wind hit me, making my hair fly wildly.

The sky was so dark, it was as if someone had thrown a moth-eaten blanket over the earth, and the stars were the little holes that had been eaten away by the insects.

I filed down the driveway's gravel, as it crunched under my shoes. After hugging my self for so long, trying to form warmth, I finally stuck my hands in my jacket pockets.

On this side of London wasn't as active, especially at night. It was good on the boys behalf, because there wouldn't be girls standing outside their house all day and all night, singing or screaming.

You'd be surprised if you saw more than one car passing by in less than thirty minutes. It kind of scared me when a car passed by, but as long as it was speeding, it didn't matter.

I thought I heard an extra pair of footsteps, so I looked back every few seconds seeing nothing. Basically, it was all delusion.

I kind of regretted not listening to Liam, but it would all teach me a lesson when something happens, if something does.

My fingers crossed in my pocket, in hopes that I wouldn't get lost, kidnapped, raped or attacked by a wild animal for that matter. There was a low clicking sound. When I looked back, there wasn't anything or anyone.

Then coughing was audible within a few feet.

Immediately, my feet stopped in their tracks, then spinning in circles, until I spotted a dark buff figure leant against a street light's pole.

I planned on power walking back in the direction of the house, when suddenly the flickering street light that I stood under, blew out.

The dark figure turned around. He opened his mouth, releasing smoke. I couldn't make out the face of the approaching lad.

"Stay away!" I yelled.

As he got closer, I could already smell the alcohol and nicotine.

"Don't worry, babe," the smirk was clear in his voice. "I might not hurt you."

My hands were trembling and I knew exactly who he was.

James. He never frightened me, it was just intimidating that he wasn't quite himself with poison in his system. He was extremely strong, and there was almost nothing he couldn't do to me.

"What's a pretty girl like you, Rose, doing all alone?" He stepped forward, cupping my face with one hand, and his cigarette in the other.

I smacked his hand, then backed up slowly, putting my hands back into my pocket.

Being the stupid person I am, I forgot my phone at the house.

I felt around in my pockets, looking for something for self defense. Anything could of helped me; if anything, a pen would have!

"What's the matter, sexy?" He blew smoke into my face.

His face was just inches from mine. "You want your little pop-star boyfriend to rescue you?"

In Niall's defense, he's older than James, unless we were referring to their size. Compared to each other, Niall was lanky almost.

I winced, stumbling back a bit. His breath stung like lemon in an open womb. James dropped his cigarette on the ground, then stepped on it, leaving a black smudge on the pavement.

"Leave me alone," I said through my clenched teeth.

"But why?" He pretended to be hurt, then laughed. "We've only just begun."

There was a sudden rumble in the sky, making me look up. At the moment that I was distracted, he made a grab for my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"Please," I stiffened. I knew the tears would be coming soon.

"Are you begging me to pleasure you?" James hadn't allowed me a moment to protest before he had pressed his lips to mine hungrily.

Then that clicking noise appeared again, but I ignored it, as I tried pushing him off, but it was of no use. He was way bigger and stronger than me.

He bit down on my bottom lip when I tried to pull away, nearly drawing blood. I, then, remained still as if he would clamp his teeth down into my lip. Moments later of kissing me, James bit me again, this time demanding for the entrance of his tongue.

I felt his cold hands go under my shirt, pressing hard into my spine, clawing at my back as though he wanted to wrap his fingers around my spinal cord.

I shook for dear life, the tears beginning to spill over.

At that moment, all I wanted was Niall. To be cuddled up with him in his cozy warm bed; for him to kiss me ever so tenderly, yet so sweet. For Niall to tell me that I was only his, and no one's else.

James' tongue entered my mouth fiercely, filling it will the unpleasant taste of alcohol and drugs.

When he pulled away for air I silently begged and cried some more.

He then tugged at the hem of my pants.

"Please don't do this."

"I'm in love with you," he looked into my eyes, and smirked. "Give me a reason why not."

"Because..." I sniffed. "Because... You're going to regret it."

"And why is that?" He said, twirling a lock of my hair around his dirty finger.

I didn't have an exact answer. It was me who would be living with this dirty regret. The regret of leaving the house alone so late at night.

Without a thought, I lifted my foot off the ground, contacting my knee to his private part. He grunted and bent over, clutching himself.

"That's why!" I said, wiping my tears, thinking I was pretty brave.

I was about to make a run for it, when suddenly my arm was being snatched back by the angry lad. I lurched backwards.

He laughed his pain off, shaking his head vigorously. "Nice move darlin', but you would have only gotten away if this was a movie."

He lifted his free hand, and suddenly, it met with my cheek, striking me in the face with his palm.

He laughed again. I could feel my hair now damp, and my face as well.

The liquid that trickled down my cheek and entered my mouth tasted like rusted metal with salt. I knew for a fact that it wasn't only tears... blood had been drawn.

He licked my blood off of his hand, and dug into his pants back pocket. I followed his hand, and all of it's movement.

All at once, my tears begun to pour again, clouding my vision.

Through the blurry view, I could only make out a shiny silver object.

"So far," a clicking sound came from the silver object. "I'm not regretting anything."

He put the object up to my face so I could see it and spun it around. It was a pocket knife.

I idly wandered if he'd actually end up killing me in the end, dumping my body in the bushes.

Abruptly, it begun to rain. Three second ago, it was dry, and then all of a sudden it's pouring. The weather always did have such bad timings in London.

My mind raced back to my thoughts of when I first began walking. I remembered how I hoped that I wouldn't get lost, no wild animal would attack me, or nobody would rape or kidnap me.

Of course, my hopes came true. I just forgot to hope not to be murdered.

In my next life, I'll remember to never walk alone so late, and if do, then hope not to be killed.

I could hear my skin break as he stuck me next to my belly button, leaving the knife there for a fews seconds.

"Stop!" I cried.

Then slowly, he moved the knife outward towards my hip. I could feel the blade forming a gash through my shirt and my skin.

He smirked as if my pain was his pleasure.

It's too bad, Niall had just gotten me this shirt, and now it was ruined.The mixture of blood, and rain oozed down my body.

It wasn't obvious that I was crying since it was raining. But I couldn't contain the whimpers my mouth released. That's what gave it away.

I'd rather him just stab me in the heart and be done, than to stab me to death... slowly.

"Where's your Hercules? Eh, princess?" He said trying to be louder than the rain.

I spat on his face, and he acted as if it didn't bother him.

He pulled the knife out of my abdomen, and just as he was about to aim for another part of my body, a car appeared honking.

"Leave her alone!" A slim, yet muscular figure jumped out of the vehicle, and into the rain.

I could recognize Harry's voice. I would have smiled, but I wasn't particularly in the right shape to do so. I didn't even really like him now, considering he and Addison were probably fuck buddies.

"This isn't the end," James said, winking at me and backing up, taking hopefully his last glance at me before turning to Harry. My knees felt like they would give up soon.

I limped backwards, whimpering and crying still, as he slid the weapon into his pocket.

"No worries. We were just talking," he laughed. Then he turned slowly, walking away nonchalantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 2
When Louis convinces his best friend, Jamie Clark, to try out for the X-Factor with him, they are sent on a whirlwind of adventures. Through the show...
20.1K 36 53
Brianna has been best friends with Harry Styles, a member of the very famous boy band One Direction, since she can remember. Up until recently, Brian...
62.3K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...