BE HAYAAI KE NUQSAANAAT

By Jawhariy97

Cover by: My lovly sister ❤ A cool breeze blew through the French windows, as he ascended the stairs, slightl... More

Chapter 1 - Relationships of the heart.
Chapter 2 - The sound of the heart.
Chapter 3 - Contentment of the heart.
Chapter 4 - Desires of the heart.
Chapter 5 - Thoughts of the heart.
Chapter 6 - Pain of the heart.
Chapter 7 - Astonishment of the heart.
Chapter 8 - Happiness of the heart.
Chapter 9 - Melody of the heart.
Chapter 10 - Restlessness of the heart.
Chapter 11 - Speech of the heart.
Chapter 12 - Rebuke of the heart.
Chapter 13 - Transformation of the heart.
Chapter 14 - Questions of the heart.
Chapter 15 - Rebelliousness of the heart.
Chapter 16 - Veil Of The Eyes.
Chapter 17 -Sins Of The Eyes.
Chapter 18 - Protection Of The Eyes.
Chapter 19 - Tears Of The Eyes.
Chapter 20 - Shyness Of The Eyes
Chapter 21- Eyes, mirror of the heart.
Chapter 22 - Emotions of the eyes.
Chapter 23 - Anger Of The Eyes
Chapter 24 - Fierceness of the eyes.
Chapter 25 - Deception Of The Eyes
Chapter 27- Hastiness Of The Heart
Chapter 28 - Love Of The Heart
Chapter 29 - Lonely Heart
Chapter 30 - Betrayal Of The Heart.
Chapter 31 - War Of The Heart
Blessed Ramadhaan
New Book

Chapter 26- Doubts Of The Heart

1.3K 60 9
By Jawhariy97

Dil Ke Shuqooq Wa Shubahaat.

The Doubts Of The Heart.

Aap Ka Imaan Pahaaro Ko Muntaqil Karsakta Hain, Lekin Aap Ke Shuqooq Wa Shubuhaat Ne Unko Paida Kiya.

Your faith can move mountains, but your doubts have built them.

(Quote does not belong to me.)

* * *

PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE QURAANIC VERSES, IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE STATE OF WUDHU.❗

A humble request to read the translation & explanation of the these beautiful aayaat. I first thought of only putting the tafseer of the last aaya mentioned here, then I thought why not put all the tafseer!
We can make time to read things that don't benefit, so we can surely make time to read beneficial things as well. Nevertheless, for the sake of brevity, I have put the explanation in point form.

تَنْزِيلُ الْكِتَابِ مِنَ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ

1. The revelation of this Book is from Allah, the Exalted in Power, full of Wisdom.

إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ فَاعْبُدِ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ الدِّينَ

2. Verily it is We Who have revealed the Book to thee in Truth: so serve Allah, offering Him sincere devotion.

أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ

3. Is it not to Allah that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah." Truly Allah will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

لَوْ أَرَادَ اللَّهُ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا لَاصْطَفَىٰ مِمَّا يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ ۖ هُوَ اللَّهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ

4. Had Allah wished to take to Himself a son, He could have chosen whom He pleased out of those whom He doth create: but Glory be to Him! (He is above such things.) He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible.

خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ يُكَوِّرُ اللَّيْلَ عَلَى النَّهَارِ وَيُكَوِّرُ النَّهَارَ عَلَى اللَّيْلِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ۗ أَلَا هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفَّارُ

5. He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He makes the Night overlap the Day, and the Day overlap the Night: He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His law): Each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power - He Who forgives again and again?

خَلَقَكُمْ مِنْ نَفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَأَنْزَلَ لَكُمْ مِنَ الْأَنْعَامِ ثَمَانِيَةَ أَزْوَاجٍ ۚ يَخْلُقُكُمْ فِي بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ خَلْقًا مِنْ بَعْدِ خَلْقٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتٍ ثَلَاثٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ ۖ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُصْرَفُونَ

6. He created you (all) from a single person: then created, of like nature, his mate; and he sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He makes you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness. such is Allah, your Lord and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no god but He: then how are ye turned away (from your true Centre)?

Daanyal read the first few verses of Surah Zumar, as he sat beside Naailah. He then proceeded with the tafseer of the aayaat.

This had become the new norm since Naailah had been discharged from hospital.

Every day, after retuning from Esha Salaah, Daanyal would choose a Surah, read the aayaat as well as the Tafseer, and Naailah would listen attentively, amazed by the amount of love and awe that shone in his eyes while he recited.

Daanyal was not a learned person, he was no aalim or mufti. He just studied the 10 years of basic Maktab Madressa, but that didn't mean he couldn't further his knowledge. As Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم stated something to the effect; "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

We are never too old to learn deeni knowledge. The more knowledge we acquire, the more we will yearn to be closer to Allaah سبحانه وتعالى, and the more we practice on that knowledge, the better our relationship with Allaah سبحانه وتعالى will become.

Daanyal then proceeded to read the tafseer.

" ● In verse 2, the word دين means worship, submission, devotion or obedience which is inclusive of adhering to all religious injunctions.

●In the first statement earlier to this, the address was to the Holy Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم where he was commanded to make the worship of and obedience to Allaah سبحانه وتعالى sincere and exclusive to Him سبحانه وتعالى, so that there remains no trace of shirk or any hypocrisy or false pretension.

●The second statement is to emphasize the first statement, that sincerety in worship is the exclusive right of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى and no one else, other than Him سبحانه وتعالى deserves it.

It has been reported from Sayyidina Abu Hurairah رضى الله عنه that someone submitted before the Holy Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم , 'Ya Rasulullah there are occasions when I give in charity or do a favour to somebody, but my intention gets mixed up - I do look forward to seek the pleasure of Allaah thereby, but I also hope that people will praise me for it.'

The noble Prophet of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "By the One in Whose hands lies the life of Muhammad, Allaah سبحانه وتعالى does not like anything in which someone or something else has been associated as a partner or sharer with Him."

Then he recited the verse quoted here as the proof.

(Remember, Allaah سبحانه وتعالى alone deserves the exclusive submission.)

(Qurtubi)

Acceptance of deeds in the court of Allaahسبحانه وتعالى depends on ones sincerety.

●The noble Sahaabah رضى الله عنهم are the front line of the Muslims.
The reason their deeds were superior to the rest of the Ummah was because of the perfection of their Imaan (faith) and perfection of Ikhlaas (sincerity).

Verse three is a description of the creed of the mushriks of Arabia.
Even the common people among them during that period of time more or less had the same belief that Allaah سبحانه وتعالى is the Creator, Owner and Master in all matters. But when the shaytaan instigated them, they started making idols in the image of angels, as they imagined they would be.

They knew it well that these idols made by them had no consciousness, reason or power, yet they believed by showing their reverence to these idols, those angels (in whose image those idols were designed) will be pleased with them, and the Angel's have nearness to Allaah سبحانه وتعالى.

They compared Allaah سبحانه وتعالى 's nearness with that of the worldly kings where a courtier who is pleased with someone could put in a good word for him with the king and have him included among his inner circle.
So, they surmised that the Angel's too could reccomend anyone they chose very much like the royal courtiers of the world. But, all these ideas they nursed were totally false, intact, they were nothing but satanic deception.

●Angel's cannot make intercession on behalf of a person on their own, unless Allaah سبحانه وتعالى allows them to make intercession for a particular person.

Even the polyethiets of that period were better than the disbelievers of today. Some modern day disbelievers already deny the existence of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى and would not demur when making audacious remarks against Allaah سبحانه وتعالى.
Kufr is now an imported stuff. Take the kufr that is imported by Europe. It may come in different colors and shades, like capitalism and communism. Yet, there is a common denominator. Allaah forbid, they hold, nothing like God exists. We are masters of our destiny. There is no one to question us as to what we are doing. Terrible ingratitude indded!

As a consequence, peace has dissapeared from the whole world. Ever-new gadgets of comfort profilirate, but real comfort remains missing. Advancements in health care have never been at the level they are today, but there is a matching abundance of diseases hitherto unheard of. Security arrangements, police guards, surveillance abound, but the graph of crime keeps rising.
This craze for new instrumentation and gadgetry and this relentless pursuit of pleasure and comfort through state-of-the-art objects one is being pushed to live with are things, if someone cares to think about it, that have assumed proportions of a curse for innocent human beings so fondly created by their Maker.

As for the punishment of kufr in the Hereafter, it is, as due for all disbelievers an everlasting stay in Jahannam. But, one should not forget that this blind ingratitude could not go unaccounted for. The ungrateful person has to undergo some punishment for it in this world, for the reason that the ungrateful person used the blessings of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى even to ride the skies, yet failed to thank Him for it. How apt is the Persian quip: 'In the middle of the house, I forgot the master of the house!'

●The fourth verse is a refutation that the angels are the progeny of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى. The idea was false and absurd.

●In verse five, it was said: He wraps the night over the day and He wraps the day over the night.

●The word تكوير means to throw something over the other and thereby hide it.

●The Quraan has elected to express the phenomenon of the alternation of the night and day in terms of common perception - when night comes, it is as if though a curtain has been thrown against the light of the day, and when the day comes, the darkness of the night goes behind the curtain.

●Both the moon and the sun are moving for an appointed term.

●This tells us that both the sun and the moon move.

●Scientific researches in astronomy and geology are not the subject of the Noble Quraan, or of any other scriptures. But, it is obligatory to believe in whatever appears there as a corollary in this matter. Scientific findings, old or new, keep changing all the time. Quraanic facts are changeless. Whatever the cited verse tells us - that the sun and the moon are both moving - believing in it is obligatory.

●In verse six, it was said: and sent down for you eight pairs of the cattle.

●The creation of the cattle in this verse has been expressed in this verse by saying that they 'have been sent down from the skies', whereby an indication has been given that a major factor in their creation is water that is sent down from the sky. Therefore, it can be said that these two were as if sent down from the skies.

●The Noble Quraan has used the same expression for clothing and some minerals, for instance iron.
The purpose is to emphasize that these things were created through the intrinsic power of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى, and that they were given to human beings as his blessings. (Qurtubi)

●Towards the latter part of verse 6, it was said: 'He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, in three layers of darkness.) Here, some clues to the mysteries of Divine power have been released. First of all, it was well within the power of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى that he could have made the infant come to be created whole and complete in the womb of a mother within a single instant. But, such was the dictate of wisdom and expedient consideration that it was not done. Instead, a process of gradualness was opted for as indicated by: "creation after creation."

The purpose was to ensure that the woman in whose womb this 'mini universe' was taking shape should gradually become used to bearing its burden. Secondly, the creation of this matchless marvel of beauty and efficiency provided with hundreds of precision gadgets, hair-thin veins to carry life-blood and spiritual input was not to look like things created by common industrialists in spacious factories under glowing lights. Instead of that, this marvel of creation has reached its completion at a place shielded by three layers of darkness, a location so hidden from night that it beats all imagination.

"And Allaah سبحانه وتعالى is The Best Of Creators."

"SubhaanAllaah!"
Naailah exclaimed in awe, as Daanyal closed the Ma'riful Quraan and walked over to the highest cupboard, situated at the far end of the room.

"Amazing isn't it?"
Daanyal smiled at her awestruck expression.

He placed his topee on the dressing table, and hung his kurta over the chair.

Naailah folded over the duvet so that he could get into the bed easily.

"How seldomly do we actually sit and ponder over the minutest details? We get so involved in our daily lives that we sometimes, or majority of the time forget to ponder over our Creator. How perfect Allaah سبحانه وتعالى has created every single thing! We don't even have to look beyond our ourselves, to see the greatness of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى 's creation. Just look within ourselves, look at our bodies and how it functions. Allaah سبحانه وتعالى created every limb perfectly, every limb has it's own purpose, every small organ in our body has it's own importance. Surely Allaah سبحانه وتعالى is أحسن الخالقين , The best of Creators!"

Daanyal completed, as tear lines formed at the rim of his eyes.

This is what Naailah loved the most about marrying him. He never failed to leave a stone unturned when it came to attributing things to the greatness of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى. He never failed to leave her awestruck with all these words of wisdom.

He pecked her forehead, then placed his hand on her belly, that was still just the way it had always been. A tad bit  flabby.
He recited the du'aa for protection of ones deen, life, family and wealth.

"بسم الله على دينى و نفسى و ولدى واهلى ومالى
(Bismillaahi Alaa deeni wa nafisi  wa waladi wa ahli wa Maali.)

"May the blessings of Allaah be on my Deen, life, children, family & wealth."

Tears formed in her eyes.
She cupped his face, and replied in a teary, yet ecstatic voice.

"I don't know Arabic as well as you, but let me try."

"Hmm.."

"و زوجى"
"And my husband"

Daanyal laughed. "Your husband, what?"

She blushed and slammed him with a pillow.

"Don't show off okay, rather teach me."

اللهم احفظ زوجى
"Oh Allaah protect my husband."

She repeated after Daanyal.

"You can read the same du'aa thought. That would be better. It's for both males and females."

"And how do I say, protect his eyes from falling on another woman? Hmm? Also, that he shouldn't get another wife while I'm alive!"

Daanyal held back a smile.

"But why would you make that du'aa, I was actually just thinking of telling you my intention of marrying a second wife."

He tried his best to look serious.

"Hahaha."

When she saw that he hadn't even cracked a smile, she stopped.

"Wait, don't tell me you're serious!We didn't even have our first baby yet, and you're already finding me unattractive. Am I already that fat, do I look ugly now!"

Tears welled up in her eyes and she began crying softly.

"Ya Allaah! It's real! All the drama, the hormones being haywire during pregnancy is real! I thought it was all fake!"Daanyal slapped his hand on his head.

"Now you're saying I'm a drama queen!" She sobbed even louder.

He threw his head back in laughter, as he pulled her face against his chest.

"Naailah, I was only joking.
I am not getting a second wife, atleast not ye... Oww" He yelled, as she pinched his stomach.

He chortled. "I really like this jealous side of you!"

She rolled her eyes.

"You're not unattractive Jaani. I swear, I will never find you unattractive even if you look like a truck drove over you, even if you look like you haven't showered for weeks, even if you're bald or grey, with false teeth or no teeth... you will still be my Naailah, that I fell in love with the first day of our Nikaah!"

Naailah pulled away from his embrace, a frown etched on her face. "Mr Daanyal, you suck at being romantic. Please take some lessons from an experienced person."

Daanyal's face grew serious. "Like who? Waqaas? He knew just how to make you smile, didn't he? He's good with romance, isn't he?
You're provably thinking that you should have rather married him, aren't you?"

The tears that had now dried up began sprouting up once again.

"Are you doubting my love for you, Daanyal?"

"Well, what else do you want me to think?"

Naailah moved back in shock.
"Excuse me! What was that supposed to mean? You know nothing Daanyal!"

He looked away.
"I know enough!"

Naailah turned his face towards her, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Oh really! Tell me what do you know?"

"I heard your conversation with Hamna!" He confessed.

"The fact that you hid all this from me, means that you are also at fault."

Her jaw dropped.

"Are you even listening to yourself! How am I at fault?"

"I don't want to talk about this!"
He turned his back to her and laid down on his side of the bed.

"Fine!"
Naailah switched off the lamp and slid under the covers.

For the first time since their wedding night, they slept with a gap in the bed, as well as a gap in their hearts.

Naailah sniffled, as tears ran down her nose and soaked her pillow.

How did they go from their lighthearted and loving moment to this?

Assalamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

I hope all my dear readers are well, in the best state of Imaan and the best of health. ❤

I am so sorry for the late update. Writers block is a real thing ! 😭

Jazakumullahu Khairan to all those who are still waiting patiently and still reading.

May Allaah سبحانه وتعالى bless you all. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 18.4K 57
When life is up to take revenge it's not death that it gives but an eternal pain in the face of marriage. The way, it played its part into Meera's li...
1.4M 25.5K 40
~Its not a Fan fiction. Its my fiction story. And not a fan fiction. ---------------- "I am sorry." He said and left the room. Sound of the door clos...
233K 11.6K 34
"It's impossible! "a voice intruppted his roar. "he's your elder brother! The rightful heir of the kingdom. "He turned around furious. His eyes glowi...
129K 16K 61
The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to co...