The Snow Queen's Royal Mage

By JLTD23

Elsa x Female (Reader/OC) An Ancient Magus Bride inspired story. (But there will be small references from oth... More

Overview:
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Intermission
Intermission II
Act 10
Act 11
Act 11. 2
Act 12
Act 13
Act 14
Act 15
Act 16
Act 18
Act 19
Act 20
Act 21
Author's Message
Side Story
Happy Anniversary

Act 17

1.3K 70 2
By JLTD23

Act 17 - The Wanderer

(Y/N)'s POV

What is this feeling...

I feel different yet a familiar feeling...

But the main question is...

Where am I...

Trying to open my eyes but no avail. Move my body ending to the same result. I can only depend on my senses of touch, hear and smell. Now focus to where the heck am I...

I'm laying in some sort of bed. A bit quiet yet birds chirping in the distant. Maybe from the outside? Suddenly hearing someone footsteps coming closer. Feeling a hand gently creasing my face. A Slim and four fingered hand. My guess this person is of fae folk. What worries me is its presence is quite powerful, as if it hold authority of some kind.

Hello again thou dearest child of mine. It said in a feminine voice. I can only respond in silence as can't entirely move.

(Sigh) When will ever awoken... She spoke again. Sensing another person come, with the same feel as the woman if not stronger.

Visiting her again Titiana? Thee knoweth the fact any effort shall end in vain. The male voice said. Wait!? Did he say titania? That means... I'm in Tir na nóg! Then the people with me right now are Fairy Queen Tatiana and?

I know dear husband of mine. Thou can hope I suppose. Titania said feeling her adjust my blanket. King Oberon!...

We've done what we can to our sweet Robin, yet t's up to her if it be true the lady ever wishes to returneth. But i receiveth the humour 'twill beest very lief. Am I right Caerulus Inlustris... King Oberon said as feeling a hand touch my forehead. My consciousness drifting to darkness.

-------*------

(Y/N)...

(Y/N)..

(Y/N)!

Hearing someone calling me. Able to open my eyes again, seeing that I'm submerged in water. I don't feel the lack of oxygen because the water itself is enchanted. Looking around, everything looks serene. I remember what happened to me. My magic is stable now but unbalanced. Feeling something sting in my arms, I quickly folded one of the sleeves to reveal something quite shocked me: visible crack lines. What is this... Has this body reached its limit? Then a silhouette from someone can be seen above. Alerted and ready to fight the intruders but sensing who it is, i calm down as it was none other than elsa and venrich. Hiding the crack lines, I swam up the surface and head to the edge of the pond.

(Y/N) what are you doing here? Elsa said helping climb out of the water. I can feel her staring at my drenched attire hugging my frame. Consisting only one of my dark blue button up shirt and brown pants. I caught her staring for to long. She quickly face another direction but fail to hide her embarrassment.

Um... one second said as I re-dried myself with my drying spell to relief her of discomfort and made me feel a bit self-conscious.

I just needed to rebalance my body. My magic is stable now and just need to adjust my body to be in sync with it. (Sigh)... Elsa you shouldn't be walking around in your state and rest. That's why I left the note. I said pointing out her injury.

Are you asking me to just leave it like that, with the way things are? I understand you have your reasons, but if you vanish on me like that I...(Sigh) Elsa said frowning at me.

I'm sorry... for making you worry about me. I said. It pains me to just leave it like this. Always apologizing... Without thinking, I hold her hands and gently crease her knuckles. A small gesture to ease her distress and it made her somehow relieved.

Ahem... we both turn around to see venrich making the noise in order to gain our attention. Somehow it made me feel a bit more annoyed of him than usual.

I hate to interrupt but the food we brought is getting cold your majesty. And (Y/N) wear more clothing. Its getting cold and it will be dark soon. Venrich said gesturing to the picnic basket and neatly folded clothes his holding.

---------------*---------------

Venrich's POV

After (Y/N) put more clothing which was consisting of a brown vest over her blue shirt, black mage combat coat and boots. We had our small picnic with earl grey tea and club sandwiches. While having our picnic, I've noticed that (Y/N) changed but in a good way. Her distant exterior is there but elsa can easily make bar down her walls and let her be free. As if (Y/N)'s nightmares are finally going to end.

Elsa thank you... I said then both of them turn to my direction. Realizing that I said it out loud, i scratched the back of my head out of embarrassment.

Thank you for what? Elsa said

I'll just leave it to that... I said giving her a knowing glance to what I'm referring to. She instantly get it and gave me a smile. We look at (Y/N) with a confused look on her face while eating her sandwich. Seeing the smudge part of her cheek made me and elsa laugh at the sight. Elsa assist in cleaning her up with a handkerchief. Somehow it made me feel what where on a what humans called a date... Hmm, Who would have thought reading novels in my past time would come in handy.

-------*-------

Elsa's POV

After our picnic, (Y/N) and I ride on venrich in his dog form as heading back to Arendelle. The sky reaching nightfall, we stumble upon a area that I remember clearly. I felt her tense as this was the place (Y/N) went on a rampage.

Venrich can we stop here for a second. (Y/N) said as she first got off. She offers me a hand in getting off as well and gladly accepted. Not noticing my landing, it ended me stumbling but she quickly balanced me. Ending her to envelop me into a hug with my head resting to her chest. Wait, there's something wrong here. Before I can point it out, (Y/N) spoke.

Elsa are you alright? (Y/N) said back to her stoical self but gentle.

I'm fine and thank you... anyway why did we stop? I said

I can't help to feel responsible to what happened here. But I would like to make this right. (Y/N) said gesturing to the barren and destroyed land. Suddenly some forest faes came out and when towards us. Some of them holding some variety of some sort of musical instruments.

Don't be alarmed. I summoned them to ask for some help in restoring this land. And what efficiency way to doing so is by singing some song as a tribute to forest deities. (Y/N) said as she went up to face the faes and sing.

Her voice is really mesmerizing. Then everywhere small specs of golden dust appeared above us, like golden snowfall. When they gently landed on the ground, small buds slowly pop out from the soil. Replacing its barrenness with vegetation. Forming plants and flowers around the field.

In the middle of the song, elves suddenly appeared then dance to the song. One of them walk up to and offered me to dance which I politely declined at first but they insisted on so. With a certain mischievous familiar who lightly pushed me to the elves, it ended me to join in there dance.

I'm rooting for you your majesty! Venrich said grinning while i give him a annoying glance before I'm placed out of my comfort zone.

Oh lord, please give me strength in not make a fool of myself.

----------------*----------------

(Y/N)'s POV

While singing, I noticed elsa dancing with the elves. Judging on her movements, she's having difficulty in keeping up with the dance. I can help it but shake my head and smile at her silliness. I went to her side, grabbed her hand and guided her in the dance. Feeling spellbound just by looking at her blueish eyes, made me realize that I really have harbor romantic affections towards her. As I finish the song and dance, I bring our interlocking hands closer to me and give the back of her hand a gentle kiss. This gesture made her look like a blushing mess. Then it hit me like a carriage run over me. Oh... How naive i'm to her hints and advances. Now that I am sure on what I feel about her. It's time to tell her...

Elsa, I have to tell you something... I-. I was cut off when I suddenly felt a sinister presence behind her. As if something will hurt her. Out of instinct, I instantly cover elsa but ending me with a punctured fist size hole in my chest by a spiked tail coming from the ground. After doing its purpose, the tail retracts back to the ground. The faes left in fear from the dark presence.

(Y/N)! Elsa instantly cradle me in her arms. She quickly tried to cover my wound with ice to prevent me from losing more blood. Looking to our side, venrich is laying down on the ground with the same situation as I am due to our link. Then someone came out from the woods, wearing a hood and a chimera following behind him. Both of them stopped as elsa readies herself to defend us from the threat.

Queen Elsa that won't be necessary. The hood man said as he removed his hood to reveal himself. Showing his face made me feel Elsa's anger heighten as she know who this man was.

Hans... how dare you show your face here. You where banished, never allowed to set foot here and now causing more trouble. Take one more step closer, I won't be merciful than the last time. Elsa said

If I where you, you should be grateful. The wound she's suffering from is embedded with poison and she will die a minute or so. I suggest you cooperate with our demands. Your choice, either you come with us and save her or stay here and let her die. Hans said as he bring out an ether potion from his pocket. Elsa said dangerously eyeing hans. I tug her sleeve to get her attention.

Elsa... D-don't do it. I-it's a trap. Y-you have to leave. Warn everyone... I said struggling from the pain.

I'm sorry... Elsa said as she look at me with misty eyes. Wiping it to prevent her tears, she give me a kiss to my forehead.

I'll do what you ask... just please save her. Elsa said

Hans came towards us. But before he gave the antidote to me, he pull out some odd gloves with runes embroidered to it. Then he handed it to elsa.

Wear this first before I cure her. Hans said cautiously eyeing Elsa. As she wear them, he opened the potion to let me drink it. I resisted at first but my body won't comply as I feel weak and numb. In the end, i drank it. After taking the potion, hans stood up then offered elsa a hand.

It's done... Now time to do your end of the deal. Hans said

Elsa tried to blast him with the use of her powers but the gloves she's wearing glowed and stopped her in using her magic.

Those gloves will restrains you. If ever you use your magic, they will instantly stop you and tighten around your hands every time you use them. Now let's go... Hans said as tearing elsa from holding me and she trying to struggle free from his hold. He hit elsa in between her neck and shoulder area, making her instantly knockout to stop her resistance. I'm slowly regaining my movements but it's still not enough to stop him. He carried elsa while walk away from me. The chimera accompanied him opened a portal. Before entering, he turn around to look at me for the last time. Worry reach to my very core. Seeing his eyes turn from green to stormy gray hues. He gave me a grin then escaped to the portal with the chimera following. Leaving me lying on the ground with one thought in mind.

Cain...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.8K 34
its a story about a Broken girl who was betrayed by her boyfriend Jungkook & her family kicked her out of their house because of him . But still she...
9.1K 344 26
๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ โ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž โž Sabrina Swan was a work of art, a beautifully catastrophic...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...