Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

Von lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... Mehr

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- S e v e n -

3.4K 65 81
Von lyricalbil

California: October 2nd

Maddie's POV:

We're back in L.A. for probably about a week, this week is big for both of us. I'm finishing my house, Billie has two shows and then we're out of the country.

Billie is so hyped about leaving the country with me, and I'm hella excited too. Billie is literally thriving, and I couldn't be happier for her.

But she is still a little thrown off about what happened in Atlanta, I don't blame her. I know how she feels, I had no clue how she felt when I wouldn't tell her, now I really know how it feels.

I completely understand why she doesn't want to tell me, and I understand that it was a hard time for her. But I want her to get it over with so she doesn't have to stress about it anymore.

With me, she knew bits and pieces, and I know nothing. I had no clue she even had a serious relationship before me. She's good at hiding her feelings, I thought I was good, but then I met Billie.

But I'm not saying that as a bad thing, because since I told her that she can talk to me about anything no matter how she feels about the topic. She's been talking to me a lot more, about everything.

Billie has a show on Friday and then Monday, then we're out of the country. I'm not ready to leave, like if I can't get used to a three hour time difference. How the hell am I gonna do like seven?

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 4,245,096 others.

madisonvoyage: back in la for a week, then it's international

billieeilish: i can not wait to travel the world with you.

mvupdates: BILLIE'S COMMENT HAS ME IN TEARS BRO🥺

Billie's at her house, and I'm at mine. My house is a lot farther than I thought. I thought that it was going to need more work, but we're almost done.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Babygirl❤️

Maddie: "Hellooo."

Billie: "I miss you." She whined.

Maddie: "You literally just traveled the country with me and you miss me?"

Billie: "Yeah, I got used to like living with you and now I can't live with out you."

Maddie: "You are so dramatic."

Billie: "You wanna get lunch?"

Maddie: "Yeah I'm down. I'll pick you up in 30."

Billie: "Why won't you let me see your house?"

Maddie: "Because, its not done yet. I want you to see it when its all done."

Billie: "Okay, see you soon, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too."

Call Ended.

I have a meeting with Kenzie tonight because I miss the bitch, and tours over in two months and I need to make sure that I can do what I wanna do.

I'm at my house waiting for all the builders to leave, so I can leave. I need to get my apartment key back from Billie and I need to give her a key and the garage door opener.

I smiled at the thought of giving it to her, because I remembered what it was like to give it to her the first time. It was so simple, yet it was so cute.

The last builder had just finished up, and now I get to go pick up Billie. I'mma give her the key and garage opener today. I'm done at my house for today, tomorrow there's nothing. Might plan a date for Billie, the problem is, is that when I surprise her. It takes way too long for me to come up with an idea.

I drove to Billie's and I unlocked the door, everyone was sitting on the couch except for Billie.

Claudia: "Maddie!"

Maddie: "Claudia!" I gave her a hug.

Claudia: "Billie's upstairs."

Maddie: "I'm aware." She laughed.

I walked up the stairs and opened her door, she was writing her book. She heard me open the door and she shot around.

Billie: "Shorty!" She got up and gave me a hug.

Maddie: "Hi babygirl!"

Billie: "I missed you."

I laughed, "I missed you too."

Billie: "Where do you wanna go for lunch?"

Maddie: "You're the one that asked."

Billie: "I knew you would be hungry."

Maddie: "Where do you wanna go?"

Billie: "Where do you wanna go?"

I rolled my eyes, and laced our hands together. I pulled her out of her room and she let go of my hand and ran back into her room. She came back out with her phone in her hand, she put it in her pocket. She laced our hands back together and she smiled at me.

We walked out of the door, and she saw my Tesla.

Billie: "I completely forgot you got a Tesla."

Maddie: "So did I."

She walked to the passenger side and then I walked around, I got into the car and she placed her hand on my thigh. I have no clue where we're going.

Billie: "How's your house coming along?"

Maddie: "It'll be done before we leave the country, but I'm not going to let you see it until we get back."

Billie: "Why?"

Maddie: "Because, I want it to be a surprise. But I do have something for you."

Billie: "What?"

I reached into my pocket and I had the key and the garage door opener. I handed it to her.

Maddie: "Key to my house, and garage door opener. I need to turn the key to my apartment in too."

Billie: "The key's at my house, I'll give it to you when we get back." I looked at her, and she had the biggest smile on her face.

Maddie: "Why are you smiling like that?"

Billie: "Because, I love you. I'm also proud of you too."

Maddie: "Why are you proud of me? I didn't do anything."

Billie: "You were stressed about your house, when you were in New York. But you pulled through and you made that house your own. I haven't seen it, but I know this is going to be your place. You're going to love it there, I promise."

Maddie: "Everything happened in New York." I laughed.

Billie: "Everything really did happen in New York."

I smiled at her and laced our hands together, we ended up at this cafe. Since we've been in a public relationship, the paparazzi's been bad. We don't really care, if pictures get taken of us. But it's like privacy, and we can't do anything.

The paparazzi's not here, but I know they're going to show up if we stay too long.

Billie: "We should get it to go, I don't want the paparazzi to show up."

Maddie: "That was my exact thought."

She gave me a smile and she made her way around to my side and opened the door for me, she laced our hands together and we walked in. Neither of us have ever been here, but we both found something that we could eat.

We got our food to go, and we got back into my car.

Billie: "We should eat at your house." She had a smile on her face.

Maddie: "We should not, I don't want you to see it yet."

Billie rolled her eyes, knowing that I'm not going to take her there. We ended up back at her house and we were sitting in her room, it didn't take us long to eat. She was laying in between my legs, I was tracing her jawline with my hands.

I remembered in the hospital, that she told me that she liked that.

Billie: "It hasn't hit me that you're traveling the world with me."

Maddie: "It hasn't hit me either, but I can't wait."

Billie: "I'm glad that you're excited about it, that means a lot to me, and the fact that you based your whole career around my tour is everything to me."

Maddie: "I'mma ask you a question, and I need you to be one thousand percent honest with me."

Billie: "Okay."

Maddie "Did you know that I was going to go on tour with you?"

Billie: "I had my theories, because like my mom knew what was going on, and I didn't. But then you straight up told me that you're not going, so that completely shut down my thoughts. But as we got closer to tour, you started to slip up more and more. But I didn't say anything, but to answer your question, I really didn't know you were gonna go."

Maddie: "I remember one time, when I was sick. You were stressed about what was going to happen to us when you left, I was so tempted to tell you because I saw how physically stressed you were. But I didn't, because no matter how tempted I was to tell you, and no matter how much it hurt me to see you stressed about it. I couldn't let all the build up just get ruined like that."

Billie: "You put me through hell during that time, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome."

Maddie: "I'm sorry, I know how much I hurt you. But I just wanted a good surprise and I think I pulled it off."

Billie: "You did, you have nothing to be sorry for. You did it for me, and I love you for that."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl."

----------------------

this chapter was the definition of boring.

thanks ily

words: 1595.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

134K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
229K 9.8K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...
777K 20.8K 32
-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even heard from Alexis, who practically vanished...
440K 12.6K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...