Shut Up and Kiss Me || Ethan...

By mercurygrant

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐭-𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭... More

Intro: Synopsis and Warnings
1: It's Not Easy
2: What's a Girl Worth?
3: Dogs Are Great Wingmen
4: Inspect Her Gadget
5: Sacrifices Need to Be Made
6: All's Fair in Love and War
7: Green With Envy
8: There Never Was a Good War
9: Bad Ideas
10: White Flag
12: It's Not About You
13: Is It Fate?
14: Trapped in Paradise
15: Is This How It's Supposed to Be?
16: Bad at This
17: Back in Full Force
18: Again and Again
19: It Wasn't Meant to Be Like This
20: Moment of Weakness
21: Decisions, Decisions
22: Electric Fire
23: Beta's Revenge
24: Come to Terms
25: All Good Things
Epilogue: With Time
A Bonus: Missed Connections
A Bonus: Stress and Studying
A Bonus: Promises

11: Stress Relief

2.4K 31 14
By mercurygrant

Blake taps her pencil anxiously on the desk as she reviews her answers. It's Friday afternoon, finals week. Her last final. As soon as she can, she hands in the exam and is out the door. Instantly her muscles relax, her breathing deepens, and she feels stress come out of her body in ripples.

Finals week had her more stressed than ever. It's always Blake's least favorite time of year, but it really kicked her ass this time around. She could handle mid-terms, but god, finals week was crazy. They would be worse in the spring though, they always are.

Despite that, she's pretty sure she passed all of her classes. Now, she needs to go home and relax for the first time this week.

The second she gets through her apartment door she smiles, dropping her bag on her bedroom floor and rushing to collapse on her bed. Even though finals are over, she still feels unusually tense. Her good mood dissipates fast when she realizes that.

Instead, her mood turns sour. Being home alone, she can do about anything she wants. She doesn't want to be home though. Blake changes, throws on a long coat, and leaves.

The walk to Kappa Sigma feels longer than normal, but that's probably due to her being so annoyed. She just busted her ass for finals week and now she doesn't even feel like she can relax? What kind of bullshit is that?

The door for Kappa is surprisingly locked for once, so she raises her fist to bang on it with furrowed brows and narrowed eyes. With her arms crossed over her chest, she waits.

Chad swings the door open, "Oh, hey Blake. What can I do for you?"

"Is Dolan around?"

"Mhm, he's in the kitchen. Gray! Get over here!" he laughs, not even wincing when she shoves past him. He called for the wrong twin as a joke, not realizing she's already pissed off.

"Not that fucking Dolan. Ethan."

"E! Blake's here to see you!" Chad shouts, though Grayson reaches the door first, confused. "You're here early. We're just starting to set up for the party."

"Yeah, sorry, I really don't care about the party right now," she snaps, slow footsteps coming down the hall as she looks around. She's fuming, so they all look toward her cautiously. Blake, this mad? Not typically a good sign. They assume Ethan did something again. "Can he fucking hurry up?"

"Dude, did you piss her off again?" Ryan laughs, nudging Ethan as he finally makes his way toward the door.

Ethan raises an eyebrow, leaning against the railing for the stairs. He doesn't think he did anything. "Hey, Blake. We're a little busy here, but I can talk for a few minutes." Her eyes roll as she walks closer to him. "How'd finals go?"

Blake doesn't answer, only gripping both sides of his face and smashing their lips together. Her teeth sink into his bottom lip almost immediately, lips and tongues clashing as if there aren't a handful of people around them.

He pulls away, breathless, only to chuckle. "I'm not mad but--you okay, chérie? Are you sick?"

"I'm fucking annoyed," she spits, pulling him down with a hand on the back of his neck. Her lips graze his earlobe, whispering, "Come upstairs and fuck me, Dolan."

He chokes on air as she struts up the stairs without even looking back at him. "Am I--is she really here--I'll be upstairs."

Ethan's heart jumps into his throat, racing up after her. He hoped they'd hookup at the party tonight, but her showing up out of the blue and demanding that he fuck her? He could bust right now.

The second they're in his room she slams his door, locking it and then pulling him in for a kiss again. Ethan eagerly kisses back, but mumbles, "You sure you're okay, chérie?"

"No, I'm fucking pissed," Blake smirks, unbuttoning her coat to reveal nothing but a red lace bra and thong. She grabs his hand, bringing it to the ache between her thighs, a breathy moan mixing with a laugh at the pressure of his fingers. "Been thinking about this for a while, Dolan. Mm--you gonna fuck me, or what?"

"Fuck yeah," he breathes, running his hands down her bare sides, kneeling to pepper kisses at her hips and thighs. He pulls at the waistband of her thong, letting it snap back against her skin. "God, Blake, you drive me crazy."

"Good," she hums, grabbing his face to pull him up so their lips meet again. His tongue rolls into her mouth, her hands making quick work at the button of his jeans.

Ethan groans as she grips his cock, her thumb collecting pre-cum. She pulls away from the kiss, popping it into her mouth and letting her eyes fall shut when he starts kissing her neck.

He unclips her bra with one hand, immediately groping her chest. Blake lets out a gasp as his thumb brushes over one of her nipples before taking it completely in his mouth. She slowly jerks him off, letting him kiss and suck on her tits before getting frustrated.

"Too much foreplay. Want you inside of me," she whispers, dragging her tongue along his jawline.

"You're so fucking desperate, chérie," he teases, biting his lip as she tears his shirt off. "It's funny, seeing you here, begging for me. So fucking wet, for me."

Blake shakes her head, shoving Ethan so he's lying on his back. "I just need a good fuck."

"Mhm, and your first thought was me."

With narrowed eyes, she steps out of her thong and climbs onto the bed, straddling Ethan's lap. His eyes widen, though he's still smirking and ready to taunt her more. Until she shoves her thong between his lips.

"Would you shut up, Dolan? You're so fucking annoying," Blake breathes, sinking down on his cock. She moans, her hands splaying out on his chest. Her hips move in a slow circle before she bounces them, the lace in Ethan's mouth muffling his own moans. "You're so fucking big, oh my god," she whines, scratching at his chest.

With each bounce of her hips, her nails dig into his skin more. Ethan's torn between watching his cock disappear inside of her, watching her face scrunch up in pleasure, or watching her tits bounce above him, groaning into the fabric in his mouth.

Blake bites her lip, her hand traveling north to simply wrap around Ethan's throat, applying no pressure, but winking when he looks up to connect their eyes. All of his senses feel heightened, mostly focused on the feeling of her walls wrapped tightly around him, but at that, he grabs her hand and holds her hips down tightly.

"I don't think so, chérie," he huffs after spitting out the thong. She raises her eyebrows at him, rolling her hips with him still inside. "Fuck--that's cute. But I'm done messing around."

Blake goes to protest, but it's just a few quick seconds before they're flipped over, her face shoved into his mattress and her ass in the air. "Dolan--"

"Shh," he chuckles, running the tip of his cock through her folds, one hand firmly on her ass. "Just shut up and enjoy it." She gasps sharply as he thrusts fully into her, one of his hands slapping her ass. "God, you're so tight."

Ethan pummels into her at a relentless pace--months spent thinking about this couldn't compare to her clenched around him, a whimpering mess in his sheets. She didn't have much to say now, only crying out in pleasure and gasping every time he left a harsh slap on her reddening ass.

"Ethan, oh my god, harder," Blake begs, fists clenching his sheets hard enough to tear a hole in them. Ethan smirks at the sight, his ego inflating rapidly.

He doesn't need to be told twice.

Ethan's hips slam against hers, his cock so deep inside she can feel it in her guts. A knot is forming in her stomach, so close to being undone as he thrusts harder and deeper into her. She can feel every inch, his cock repeatedly hitting just the right spot, making her tremble.

The bed creaks, drowned out by mutual moans and heavy breathing, along with the wet and sloppy thrusts being the soundtrack to this moment. Blake feels like her entire body is on fire, in the good way.

"You like that, chérie?" Ethan asks, his mouth dropped open, pads of his fingers digging into her skin harder with each deep thrust.

"Y-yeah--oh fuck!"

"Your pussy feels so good," Ethan groans, rubbing her already sore and red ass with his palm before striking it again, earning another gasp. "Love seeing you like this, such a fucking mess because of me."

"Love your cock," she breathes, more moans slipping out of her lips. "I'm so fucking close, Ethan."

"Gonna cum all over my cock, chérie?" He asks, getting muffled whimpers in response. "Knew I'd have you liked this some day. Fuck, been wanting to fuck you for so long."

Though Ethan loves the view, he knows they're both close, and he wants to see her face when she finishes. He wordlessly flips her back over, her legs over his shoulders as he continues roughly fucking her. They're both hot and sticky and quickly unraveling, pleasure shooting through them like bullets.

Nails drag down his biceps, mouth agape, staring up at him like he's the only thing in the room. They're both covered in sweat, both so close to coming undone.

Blake's clinging onto him, each moan and roll of her eyes another ego boost. Sticky skin slaps against sticky skin, one of Ethan's hands now wrapping around her throat with the darkest eyes and biggest smirk. She whines, resting her hand on top of his as he just barely tightens his grip around it.

He mercilessly fucks into her, feeling her walls clench and pulse around his cock as she cums. Tears of pleasure prick at her eyes as she moans his name, and with that he's finishing too. Ethan's stomach tenses up before he releases inside of her, a rough hold on Blake as his hips stall, her mumbling, "Fuck, fill me up, E."

They're both panting, several dark strands of hair stuck to Ethan's forehead as he stares down at Blake. The girl he's been waiting months to fuck--and god was it worth it.

This isn't exactly how he pictured it happening, but it was better. The rush, the need and the desire, getting to watch Blake Adams crumble beneath him... if he thought about it too much he worried he'd get hard again, instead pulling out and lying beside her, arm slinging over her waist.

Perspiration coated skin sticks together, both of them sporting flushed cheeks and marks all over their bodies. Ethan chuckles, "Never gonna fuck me, huh?"

"Shut up," Blake rolls her eyes, shoving him lightly by the chest.

"You sure gave in easily," he mocks, reminiscent of a conversation that was the other way around before. "Cute how you thought you could be in charge. With how big your mouth is, it was nice to have my way with you, make you shut up for once."

"You're insufferable. This is why I waited to long to fuck you," she snorts, licking her lips.

Blake sort of knew that they'd end up here together. At first she brushed him off, but with all the flirting and time they were spending together, she knew it was more of the why then a when that mattered. The moment had to be right, and today just had the tension bubbling over.

Ethan, too, wants to know why. She shrugs when he asks after a few moments of silence. "Finals stress. Last time I was this stressed you were a pretty good relief, Dolan."

"Damn, wanna get stressed more often?" he jokes, brushing some curls off of her face.

"No. But I do need water."

Both of their bodies are tired as they climb up from bed, muscles aching as a nice reminder. Blake pulls on Ethan's black, long sleeve 'youth will rise' crew-neck. He just slips into a pair of grey sweats and calls it good--he's still warm and everyone downstairs knows what happened anyway.

She slips into the bathroom first, and then they walk downstairs together. Ethan's never felt so elated. He's on top of the world right now, completely high off the ego fuel and images of Blake beneath him. The content and cocky grin on his face is very noticeable as they make their way to the kitchen.

Blake wordlessly gets herself water, and Ethan gets several high fives. They thought they were being discreet, but they weren't.

If someone didn't know what Ethan was doing upstairs, they do now. They both have the kind of messed up hair that can only come from a good fuck, the smell of sex and Ethan's cologne is still lingering on both of them, not to mention he's covered in red scratches that he isn't even trying to hide.

Though fading, there's also a red mark on Blake's throat from his hand. The rest of hers are hidden under her shirt, but it's still obvious to anyone with eyes what happened.

"Hey, Blake," Ryan smirks, watching her eyes roll before he can even say anything. "How'd finals go?"

"They sucked. I need a nap, have fun setting up for your party and gossiping," she laughs, patting Ethan on the arm on her way back upstairs. "Don't wake me up, Dolan."

"Shut up and go sleep, Adams!" Blake turns around with a raised eyebrow, though she doesn't have the energy to fight him on it. It definitely wasn't going to stick. As soon as she's gone, he breathes, "Holy shit."

"I can't believe you actually got her," Grayson says, nodding his head. He's genuinely impressed--Ethan's chances weren't looking good for a while.

Ryan laughs too, crossing his arms over his chest. "I can't believe she came to you." He eyes the scratches all over Ethan. "Damn, Blake tore you up. She must hate you."

Ethan shrugs, a cocky grin on his face, ignoring Ryan's joke. He didn't think there was any better feeling. In fact, he catches a glimpse of the red scratches down his back and on his biceps in the reflection of the microwave. He likes it.

"She's... wow. Like, I know you probably don't want details, but like--damn. So worth it."

"So... what are you guys?" Grayson asks.

Ethan furrows his eyebrows, letting his head tilt. He just had the best sex of his life, with the girl he's been pursuing for months, and they want to talk about that? There isn't even much to talk about. It's not like anything changed--they just stopped beating around the bush and went all the way. If oral and a hand-job didn't change things, why should this?

He hasn't dated anyone in years. Committed relationships are too much pressure and can ruin a good thing. They know that's how he feels, Ethan just isn't interested in any sort of relationship right now.

"We're friends, hopefully with benefits," Ethan hums. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Everyone in the kitchen has raised brows, looks of doubt on their faces. He doesn't like what they're insinuating at all.

Seth comes into the kitchen and tells everyone to get back to setting up the party before they can say anything more about it. Ethan doesn't get a direct answer, but he can tell from their faces that they think him and Blake are more than just friends, which he finds ridiculous to even think about.

Sure, she's fun to hangout with. Mostly to annoy and flirt with, actually. Blake is passionate and they gets along well, which is why they were friends. She might be pretty--hot--and if he looks at it objectively, they might have some chemistry, but really just in bed. The last time Ethan had real feelings for a girl was probably middle school. One of his crushes, maybe? Though he dated in high school, looking back, there was nothing there. If he thought he liked them, he was wrong. Ethan still isn't at a point in his life where he cares about feelings, or dating.

Blake is cool, and that's that.

He doesn't even want to entertain the idea that there's more between them, it has butterflies fluttering in his stomach and up to his throat. It's an unpleasant feeling, he thinks. So he ignores it.

By the time the party rolls around, Blake is still asleep in his bed. Ethan ends up trudging up there to wake her up, considering him and Grayson both want to change, and she's gonna get woken up as people start arriving.

"Blake," Ethan chuckles, shaking her arm. "Chérie. It's late as hell, you slept all afternoon."

"Mm, go away."

"No, you really should get up. It's already, like, almost ten."

"I'm tired," she pouts. It feels very similar to when he took a nap on her in the same spot, and he didn't want to get up either. "Let me go back to bed."

"Blake."

"I'll fuck you again in the morning if you let me sleep?"

"As tempting as that is, you're not gonna be able to sleep much more anyway. C'mon," he sighs, watching her sit up. "I think you're worse than I am. Did I really fuck you that good?"

He's got a huge, teasing grin as he looks for something to change into, Blake only sitting cross-legged on his bed. "Yes. But also, my sleep has been shit this week." She winces as she readjusts, Ethan turning to raise an eyebrow at her. "My ass hurts."

"My bad," he smirks, landing a gentle smack on it when she stands up. "Damn, still a little red."

"Yeah, I just said it fuckin' hurts, Dolan... I like it though."

He hums, gently rubbing the skin, pushing his shirt up on her to get a good look. Blake doesn't even care, only glaring if he applies too much pressure.

Ethan likes it, honestly. Seeing what he did to her, just being able to touch her like this.

"You done?" She snorts, tugging the shirt off of her body. His eyes widen, but she doesn't even look up at him as she secures her bra and then picks another one of his shirts-a plain, long white one. "I'm stealing one of your belts."

"Help yourself," he laughs, watching her open his drawers. "That's not where I keep my belts."

"How much lube and condoms do you need?"

"Oh, fuck. Condoms."

"I'm on birth control," Blake hums, finding a belt she likes. "Gonna assume that you know you're clean? I am, and I do not need an STI."

"Yeah, I'm usually safe--just forgot with you today. Test every few months," he says, reaching for her hand. Blake slaps it away, securing the belt around her waist before allowing him to pull her close. Ethan lets out a deep breath as he has her straddling his lap, his pillowy lips pressing to hers for a brief second before he brings them to her neck. "So... we can do this again, yeah?"

She sighs at the feeling of his lips sucking on her skin, knowing that he's leaving a hickey, but not having it in her to care. "Talk to me after break."

Ethan scoffs, dragging his tongue along her skin to soothe it. They can hear more people arriving downstairs, the music and voices getting louder--the party is definitely getting started now. Neither of them move. Blake lets out a soft moan and runs her fingers through his already messed up hair.

Honestly, he's almost annoyed she didn't give him a real answer. "That's a month away."

"Yeah, I think I need a detox, Dolan," she laughs, now tracing the scratches on his arms. Though he has a shirt on, they still show from the bottom of his sleeves. "So when I get back to campus after break, if I wanna fuck you, you'll know."

"And until then?" He asks, his hand snaking up the shirt she's wearing, fingers playing with the waistband of her thong before she stops him.

"Until then, we're back to being just friends," Blake says, watching his eyes roll as she climbs off his lap. "It's not like I'm even gonna see you over break. I'm sure you can find someone in Jersey to hookup with."

Yeah, he's definitely disappointed. There will always be other girls he can sleep with--but he still wants Blake instead. With all the back-and-forth they've been doing, to him, friends with benefits is the obvious next step in his mind. Having someone reliable, who he really knows--that's what he wants. It's better than random drunken hookups. Ethan doesn't dislike them, but hooking up with Blake is different, better.

Blake knows she needs to take a step back first.

Getting caught up with Ethan is easy, but sleeping around isn't usually her thing. Especially not with guys like him--with guys whose ego and cocky attitude spill out in waves that can knock you over. But, she does enjoy spending time with him, whether they're hooking up or not. A little time away, only texting him over break, is perfect.

When they finally make their way downstairs, there's several of their peers getting drunk and celebrating the end of finals. Blake and Ethan separate almost immediately, going off to find different people.

The second she reaches Ava, Lara, and Ryan, they all send her knowing smirks. Ryan informed them about her and Ethan finally hooking up.

"Thought frat boys weren't your type?" Lara teases, Blake pouring herself a drink.

"I can sleep with them occasionally," she shrugs, more affectionate teasing coming from her friends. "It's not like I'm gonna date him."

"I don't know, it would be interesting," Ava says, nudging her. "You could definitely change him."

"Change who?" Ethan asks, appearing behind them with a drink in hand. He originally went to find Seth and Grayson, but changed his mind. He swings an arm around Blake's shoulder, eye on her cup just so someone's watching it closely. "You guys talking about me behind my back?"

"Mhm," Blake smiles, stepping out from under his arm. "Anyone gonna come dance with me, or are we just gonna talk all night?"

With finals being over, Blake and Ethan taking a new step in a very steep direction, and alcohol in everyone's veins, the group get ready for a long night of partying and inevitable morning hangovers. Despite the atmosphere, thoughts of one another linger in Blake and Ethan's minds, even when they shouldn't.

They both take it as a sign to drink more, which they're sure to regret. In the moment, instead of facing it, that seems like the best decision.

A/N

they fucked <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 3.9K 62
Grayson Dolan imagines there's like five of Ethan but mainly gray and there are some preferences but anyway. Contains mature content HAVE FUN READING
110K 1.5K 43
Process of editing || "Alright kids. I'm going to tell you a story about how I met your father" "It all started in high school..."
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
4.2K 199 14
Grayson and Valerie find themselves both in the hospital after accidents, stuck in comas. They have to decide whether they want to return or pass on...