𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐊�...

By SquishyMinMinMing

"We were a one-night hook up, Jeongguk. That is it." "But baby, it is far more than that..." ••• "Heart ache... More

🐺|Introduction|🐺
🐺|Chapter 1|🐺
🐺|Chapter 2|🐺
🐺|Chapter 3|🐺
🐺|Chapter 4|🐺
🐺|Chapter 5|🐺
🐺|Chapter 6|🐺
🐺|Chapter 7|🐺
🐺|Chapter 8|🐺
🐺|Chapter 9|🐺
🐺|Chapter 10|🐺
🐺|Shorts/Please Read|🐺
🐺|Chapter 11|🐺
🐺|Chapter 12|🐺
🐺|Chapter 13|🐺
🐺|Chapter 14|🐺
🐺|Chapter 15|🐺
🐺|chapter 16|🐺
🐺|Chapter 17|🐺
🐺|Hiya~|🐺
🐺|Chapter 18|🐺
🐺|Chapter 19|🐺
🐺|Chapter 20|🐺
🐺|Chapter 21|🐺
🐺|Chapter 22|🐺
🐺|Chapter 23|🐺
🐺|Chapter 24|🐺
🐺|Chapter 25|🐺
🐺|Chapter 26|🐺
🐺|Chapter 27|🐺
🐺|Chapter 28|🐺
🐺|Chapter 30|🐺
🐺|Chapter 31|🐺
🐺|Chapter 32|🐺
🐺|Chapter 33|🐺
🐺|Chapter 34|🐺
🐺|Chapter 35|🐺
🐺|Chapter 36|🐺
🐺|Chapter 37|🐺
🐺|Chapter 38|🐺
🐺|Chapter 39|🐺
🐺|Chapter 40|🐺
👽|BrUh|👽
🐺|Chapter 41|🐺
🐺|So, Guys!|🐺
🐺|Chapter 42|🐺
🐺|Chapter 43|🐺
🐺|Chapter 44|🐺
🐺|Chapter 45|🐺
🐙|OMFG DJSJJJEJSISIEHHHD GUYS!|😭
🛎|A T T E N T I O N|🛎
🐺|Chapter 46|🐺
🐙|THANK YYYYYOOOOOUUUU|😘
🐙|Hey Guys!|😘
|Please Read This Is More Important|
|Announcement|
🐺|Chapter 47|🐺
🐙|Update + Other|👽
🐺|Chapter 48|🐺
🐺|Chapter 49|🐺
🐺|Chapter 50|🐺
🌸|Hello my lovelies|🌸
🐺|Chapter 51|🐺
🥵|Uhm, Erm lmao|🤡
😋|PLEASE READ|🤺
🐺|Chapter 52|🐺
🐺|Chapter 53|🐺
🐺|Chapter 54|🐺
🐺|Chapter 55|🐺
🐺|Chapter 56|🐺
🐺|Chapter 57|🐺
🌸|The End|🌸

🐺|Chapter 29|🐺

3.2K 172 6
By SquishyMinMinMing

It's been six months and Jimin woke up all sweaty and warm and uncomfortable and well, guess it's that month. Well, week, actually.

"Ggukkie-" Jimin gasped out as he made his way towards the alpha slowly but quietly. Jeongguk grumbled, "yeah?"

Jimin placed his palm against Jeongguk's shoulder and the alphas eyes went wider than saucers and he turned, staring at the omega- "baby, are you feeling alright?"

What kind of question- Jimin did not feel alright. As a matter of fact, he felt like pure hell and needed some relief and help. Specifically help from the alpha. His alpha. Jeongguk.

"Ggukkie I need---help me, please." Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows and sat up, seeing as the moon shun perfectly on her glistening face. His plumpy lips were glistening from the sweat and droll and whatever liquid that was on them. And then there was Jimin's puddle of slick soaking into the bed and Jeongguk groaned when the scent hit his nose.

Jimin's slick smells of pure vanilla and a type of wild berry that Jeongguk's only ever seen twice in his life. Once on a hunt and the second time while on a trip with his father, Mr. Jeon.

"You smell so good pumpkin," the alpha praised, nuzzling Jimin's neck and breathing in the other scent. Literal pumpkin spice and cinnamon and Jeongguk was in heaven.

Jimin whined. He was too hot and wanted to cry and plead for Jeongguk to just use him however he would like. But one thought lingered in his mind, blocking out the pure heat thought.

"G-get Young-ma to Ian-" Jeongguk's eyes widened. He forgot about that. The pup was laying in a bassinet next to the bed, just laying there, minding her own business. She awoke when her mama awoke.

The alpha shot up and got onto his phone and called Ian, whom picked up-

"It's effing three fourty am, Jeongguk. This better be important-"

"We need you to come pick up Young-ma,"

"Of course. But why?"

"Jimin's in heat and well... I need Young-ma out-"

The line went dead and Jeongguk rolled his eyes but gave Jimin a cooler pad and he laid on it, the coolness relaxing him a little. But he's patient enough to wait for Young-ma's dismissal.

But within ten minutes the doorbell rang and Jeongguk opened it and handed the backpack of Young-ma's stuff to Ian who ran it to the car and ran back, "okay, now I need the pup-"

Within seconds Young-ma was in Ian's arms and she squealed instantly and bounced in excitement upon seeing her uncle and Ian grinned. Ian looked up at Jeongguk, "good luck."

The other alpha chuckled, "thanks, I'll for sure need it."

Ian nodded, "you better not make anymore-" Jeongguk threw up his hands in defeat, "I'll try." Ian nodded, "good enough." Ian waved bye and jogged off and Jeongguk sighed in relief and shut the door, returning to Jimin moments later. He's in for one hell of a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 859 18
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
44.1K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
244K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...