TRINITY FORCE (Male Reader X...

By Balasubas19

Most people from 3 factions that humans are weak. They are wrong. There's one family that protects the human... More

BIO AND SIBLINGS
HAREM
FAMILY MEMBERS
Chapter 1: A normal day for a Trinity
Chapter 2: Next moves and a date
Chapter 3: A small visit! And First day
Chapter 4: Getting adjusted/ First encounter
Rest in Peace Kobe Byrant
Chapter 5: Assassin's visit / P.E workout!
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
IMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 8: Preparations on set
Chapter 9: Crashing a wedding party!
Chapter 10: Fresh Chicken on the Menu
SURVEY I

Chapter 7: Roasting a chicken

2.6K 54 72
By Balasubas19

CUE THE INTRO!

(Guitar riff) The scene starts to Lena on her battle outfit as her sacred gear, Miera is glowing before transforming into balance breaker

(Guitar riff) The scene changes to James holding his sacred gear, Soul edge before consuming into darkness and transforms into his balance breaker.

(Higher Guitar riff) The scene switches to Y/N who's facing backwards, before looking back as his sacred gear Orion forms on his right hand before transforming into balance breaker before punching the screen, as blue particles form over the screen.

(As all the stardust comes together) The scene changes to 3 different colored dragons flies over to the clear skies. One with blue, silver and black color.

(It has been summoned from one hundred years of slumbering) The scene continues as the dragons land on the ground and roar on the skies as the foundations of history shakes.

(These men are bravely facing onwards) The scene switches to Y/N meeting Orion, to James encountering Fafnir on the darkness and to Lena walking towards Miera.

(They race against the sands of time along their journey) The scene switches to the previous descendants of the Trinity family protecting the human race throughout the old times until today.

(Entangled like a chain, and they wind) The scene switches to Y/N, James and Lena swearing the oath of the Trinity family as their family symbol glows beneath them.

(Karma has become intertwined) The scene continues as the Trinity siblings looks to the sun rising in front of them.

(Destiny being a platinum light) The scene switches to the symbol of Trinity Family with thorns and the previous descendants of the Trinity family on it as they all descend to Y/N, symbolizing the burden he'll carry. And yet he stand tall and proud with Orion standing with him.

(So STAND up! So STAND up! So STAND up! Shooting over the sky) The scene switches to Lena activating her sacred gear as she summons many elemental magics, to James transforming into balance breaker and summon his soul knights with his unknown friend doing a battle stance, To Y/N and a unknown friend of his punches their way through the obstacles.

(All right now! All right now! All right now! Bullets filled with your pride)The scene continues to James rampaging his way through, to Lena riding one of her summons before attacking, to Y/N unleashing his fusion swords as he emits blue aura.

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!) The scene cuts to Lena wearing her gloves with seriousness, to James unleashing his scythe with a face that ready for war, to Y/N staring at the camera menacingly.

(Break you down! Break you down! Break you down! With your vision divine) The scene switches as devil symbols appearing as Y/N on his balance breaker floats and punches the screen, shattering into pieces.

(Your fists will fly free If you STAND PROUD!) The scene finally cuts to Y/N, James and Lena standing tall before transforming into juggernaut overdrive as they punched the screen in front of them.

(Guitar riff) After punching, they saw their splitting images of their dragons as they stare at the camera menacingly.

(More Guitar Riff) Then the pace picked up as their dragons starts unleashing barrages of punches and went apes#it before breaking the screen.

Y/N POV

After having a small sparring match with my familiar Godzilla, to my younger brother James spending time with his loyal knight familiar and to my younger sister Lena feeding Cerberus, I finally got to spend the night with my girlfriends.

Right now I'm laying on OUR bed as Mikasa and Claire laying beside me.

Mikasa: How's your day Y/N?

Y/N: Well, me and my siblings visited our familiars and check on them, at the same time helping the devil's with their... Familiars.

Claire: I thought you never work with the devils?

Y/N: We never work for them darlings. They knew what they were up against, and I believe Rias knows who she's talking to.

Mikasa: *nods* Considering that your family shook the 3 factions, they know that they won't mess with you and your siblings.

Y/N: Right...

Claire: So Y/N, what's your next plans?

I looked up at the ceiling as I remembered the conversation between me with my brother and sister to our associates, Zed and Shen.

*Earlier*

No one POV

The Trinity siblings are seen standing on a rooftop as the moon shines on the peaceful nights of Kuoh. Y/N is seen looking at the moon, James is in deep thoughts while Lena is enjoying the time of peace.

As they were enjoying their peaceful time, they heard 2 people landing gently on the rooftops as Y/N turned around and...

Y/N: Took you long enough Zed and Shen.

Shen: Hmph, Kuoh is big and complicated place.

Zed: *sighs* And how weak their rooftops were.

James: Enough you 2, anyways what do you have?

Zed retracted his hidden blades as he pulls out a scroll and opens it. Shen explains their current situation.

Shen: We have gathered Intel for the past few days, for the devil factions, they are still hunting humans who has a possibility of sacred gears dormant inside them.

Zed: As for the angel faction, they are currently getting weak as we speak. Due to the stunt of your father to their "god", they were left devastated and damaged.

Lena: And what about the fallen angel faction?

Zed: Not so sure about what we get, but we believe that Kokabiel wants to start a war. A great war to be exact again...

Y/N: *raises an eyebrow* And how he's gonna do thar?

Shen: Maybe, just MAYBE, he wants to use the Excalibur sword. He still looking for it.

James: Hmm, interesting...

Zed: Also, I have... Bad news for ya...

Y/N: What is it Zed?

Shen: Ever heard the name Riser Phenex, AKA, the retard fried chicken?

James: *scoffs* More like rotten and disgusting bastard.

Lena: What about it?

Zed and Shen looks at each other before facing back to Lena.

Zed: Well... That one disgusting son of a b#tch has already made a marriage contract for you and him... And Rias Gremory as well...

.......................

Orion: MOTHERF***********CKER!!!!!!!

Orion's roar is so powerful that it breached through another universe and shatters a moon of a certain and familiar planet.

James: Can I f*cking kill him right now?

Lena: You know what? Me and Miera will end this disgusting devil's whole career.

Zed: Looks like the Trinity family will be pissed off about this.

Shen: Hmph. Tell me about it, maybe it will piss off their fellow relative families as well.

Y/N: Mom and Dad is not gonna like this...

James: Mom and Dad only? Maybe our uncles and aunts as well. There's a 80% chance of Uncle Sephiroth unleashing a supernova to them, and Uncle DOOM want to rip the hell out of him.

Lena: And let's not forget our twin uncles... Looks like I have to put that devil into MY infinite death loop.

*Now*

Y/N POV

I finished what I told them about the news... And I gotta say, my girlfriends are mad... And mad is a understatement of a lifetime.

Mikasa:

Claire: ........

I'm going to be honest, seeing these 2 women get angry makes me scared. I mean looks could kill, and look at their looks! Come on who wouldn't get scared?

Claire: They... What...?

Mikasa: My specialty is slicing flesh... And looks like I found the perfect target for it...

Y/N: Now now babes, don't worry.

I looked at my girls as my eyes glows silver and (F/C). We are about to end this pathetic devil's whole career.

Y/N: Me and my siblings are about to roast a chicken...

Claire: *giggles* Sure you will.

Mikasa: And by the way Y/N...

Y/N: *looks to Mikasa* What is it?

Mikasa: About the contract...

Claire: We are willing to share with the other girls.

Y/N: .......Wait what?

Claire: You heard us Y/N, we are willing to share with the other girls.

Y/N: *sighs in relief* Thank you, I thought your going to kill me.

Orion: Indeed, these 2 women are VERY scary. They are type of women you won't never mess with.

Claire: On 1 condition Y/N.

Y/N: Shoot it.

Mikasa: Me and Claire will be the alpha of the harem. Understood?

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

*Time skip brought to you by DOOM beating the crap out of Riser*

No one POV

After school, Lena decides to go first through the Occult Research Club. She goes first because Y/N and James are kinda stuck at match class for a while, and she told them that she will be fine, since she's strong enough to handle herself.

Lena: 'Hey Miera, any new about the Phenix clan?'

Miera: Well besides having and creating many arranged marriages, they are famous for their "immortality" and their Phenex tears.

Lena: 'Oh well... They are still s#it.'

As Lena approaches the abandoned building, she can feel a huge demonic energy, and it didn't faze her as she continues.

Lena: 'That wasn't the fried chicken. Who is it then...?'

Miera: My guess? It's either Siirzechs or his wife.

Lena nodded as she went inside the building and heads to the main club room. She opens the door and she saw the rest of ORC members and also saw a white haired woman, dressing as a maid.

The whited haired maid tensed up when she saw Lena, but before she speaks, Lena interrupted her.

Lena: Ap ap ap! Drop the formalities Mrs Grayfia.

Her eyes widened in surprise before composing herself and clears her throat as she speaks to Lena.

Grayfia: So you know about us.

Lena: And you must know well my family and my background. I take that your husband Sirzechs is well aware of my family. Am I right?

Grayfia nodded. Even though she is trying her best to calm down and compose herself, she can't help but shake as she can feel the overwhelming power that Lena can possess. Even she's hiding it, a small partial of it is so big.

Grayfia: That is correct, and he's doing his best to keep the relationship of your family good as possible.

Miera: Good eh? We've fu*king learn that Lena is in a arranged marriage! Is he even worthy to be called Lucifer!?

Rias: Hey Lena, where's your brothers...?

Lena: Oh they are kinda stuck at math class, dealing the teacher's s#it like that.

Akeno: *disappointed* Aww, but I wanna see those 2 hot hunks~

Koneko: *sighs* Knowing James, he punch the teachers that do nothing but teach nonsense.

Kiba: Good to see you again Lena. *smiles*

Issei: Hehehe, now that 2 is gone...

Issei went to Lena and looks pervertedly and drools on her "lemons".

Issei: *grins pervertedly* Can I grope your tits-

*SMACK*

Lena smacks Issei so hard in the face, as his face plants on the wooden ground with a huge and smoking bruise on his face.

Lena: Tch, pervert.

Asia sighs and went to Issei. Before anyone can proceed and respond after Lena smacking Issei in the face, the air grew stiff as they all sensed someone approaching them.

Kiba: Phenex...

Lena: The blonde dickweed has arrived. *rolls her eyes*

A yellow magical circle appeared inside the club room as it shines brightly and emits devil energy inside the room.

Then the "almighty' devil noble came out from the magic circle looking like a piece of s#it and a disgusting vermin.

Author: Great, my computer has stage 6 level of virus when I downloaded this disgusting picture in my computer :(

Riser: It has been a long time since Riser has been at human world.

Issei: Who the hell is that douchebag?

Lena looks at the "noble" devil as he makes his way to Rias, as she silently growls on his presence.

Miera: His presence alone makes me sick.

Riser: Hello my soon to be wife Rias, Riser has come for you. Let's go together and check our wedding venue.

Then Riser looks at Lena as she stares back at him, Riser forms a cocky smirk.

Riser: And Riser will never forget my soon to be wife as well.

Lena: I'm sorry who are you?

Riser: I, Riser Phenex, shall be your soon to be husband. And you will become my lovely wife.

Riser walks around Lena as he caress her long hair, Lena scoffs as she removes his hand from her hair.

Lena: Sorry, but I don't see you as my husband, I can't even barely see you as a man. Let alone your underneath that can barely even satisfy me.

Riser growls to Lena, who smirked at his response.

Riser: You better watch your mouth to the great Riser!

Lena: Yeah what about shut your f*cking mouth? And where's the divorce papers around here?

Riser starts to get angry while Rias, Akeno, and Asia were giggling on Lena's antics to Riser, while Kiba and Koneko are trying their damn best not to chuckle. Riser raises his arm and tries, keyword TRIES, to slap Lena, but she caught his arm like nothing.

Riser: *struggling* Let go of Riser's arm you whore!

*CRACK*

That word is enough to trigger Lena's bad and angry side as glares to Riser, who can make the devil king, God and the leader of the fallen angels shiver in fear.

Lena:

Lena didn't say anything as she suddenly kicks Riser to the stomach and kicks his balls so hard as he sends flying away and crashes on the ceiling and lands forcefully on the ground.

Meanwhile, Rias with her peerage and Grayfia are now starting to shake in fear, as they felt intense and pure power leaking out from Lena as she emits blue fire like aura inside her.

Lena didn't say anything, but her balled fist and intimidating glare and aura can say she's pissed off. Riser stands up again as he growls at her.

Riser: How dare you do that to Riser! You will obey to my will!

Before Riser says anything, a purple and black blast hit Riser, sending him to the walls.

???: She said no f*cking bird brain.

They saw James glowing with dark purple aura and Y/N standing menacingly as he emits blue and silver aura.

James: It is true after all.

Y/N: Devils are quite arrogant species. After all of these years, they haven't changed. Not. Even. A. Bit.

Both James and Y/N enters to the club room. Y/N cleans her younger sister's hair as he forms a small smile.

Y/N: You okay my dear sister?

Lena: Just going to continue beating the hell out of him before you came in.

Y/N smiles before turning into serious mode and faces Riser as he cracks his knuckles.

Y/N: Me and my family are enjoying our own peaceful life, and tried to be polite with you all. But...

James: We are sick being polite to your species.

Riser: *scoffs* That won't change, Riser will continue the marriage!

Riser summons a powerful fire ball and throws it to the Trinity siblings. Y/N simply caught the powerful fire ball by simply looking at it, gaining shocked looks to all of them.

Y/N: You have no idea what power is.... Do you?

Then Y/N destroys the fire ball by simply looking at it Then James growls inhumanly as he summons his sacred gear, as it lets out a disturbing aura and menacingly power from the sacred gear itself.

Then James cackles like a madman, disturbing greatly Rias' peerage, Grayfia and Riser, except for Y/N and James.

James and Fafnir: NoW YoUR JusT BeINg NaStY EhEHeHehEHE.

Before James can continue, Grayfia intervene and still shaken at James' inhuman cackle and distorted voice.

Grayfia: *clears her throat* Enough! Both of you. Or I will proceed to take action.

James and Fafnir: TCh, FInE!

James disperses his sacred gear as he returns back to normal as Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: Miss Grayfia, after all of this, my parents... Would like to speak with your husband. They are going to have a little "chat" with the Lucifer.

Grayfia: *nods slowly* Lord Sirzechs prepared for such situations like this. He settled a final resort. A rating game. 

Issei: A rating what?

Riser: *laughs* Is this all the pieces you can offer my dear Rias?

Then Riser snaps his fingers, as the room engulfed in flames and reveals his peerage, which consists of 15 girls.

Y/N didn't mind Riser's peerage members, but what caught his attention is the younger sister of Riser Phenex, Ravel Phenex.

Y/N: Why hello there young Ravel Phenex.

James raises an eyebrow as he saw his older brother walks towards Ravel and slowly emitting blue flame from his hand.

Ravel: Hello Descendant of Trinity, You look... More handsome closely. *blushes*

Y/N: *chuckles* I guess that's a part of my looks and charm young Ravel.

Then his blue flames on his right hand slowly turns into a beautiful blue rose and gives it to Ravel. She blushes as she accepts the blue rose from a Trinity.

Y/N: A parting gift from a Trinity. Don't interfere with our job and we are okay. All right? *winks*

Ravel blushes more, while Riser is not liking what he sees as he growls angrily. He stomps towards Y/N and grabs his shoulder roughly.

Riser: How dare you to talk Riser's sister!?

Lena: *whispers to James* Does his girlfriends agreed to the harem brother?

James: *whispers back to Lena* I think so. Judging from my older brother's actions, I think they agreed.

Y/N grabs his hand and slowly crushes his hand, making him scream in pain while Y/N has a stoic expression.

Y/N: Tell me "Noble" Devil, do you have a brain...?

Riser: What do you-

Y//N: Cause you F*CKING added your sister to your F*CKING harem! That's F*CKING disgusting man, oh wait I'm looking at it.

Before Riser responds back, Y/N kicks him in the ribs as he lets go of his hand. Riser is super furious as he saw his brother James handing out the alcohol and pouring it to his older brother's hands.

Lena: And if you wanna add your sister TRULY on your peerage, you should have come in Alabama.

James: And Incest is not Wincest.

Rias and her peerage burst in laughter as Grayfia giggled at James' statement, and Riser is fuming in anger while Y/N looks at Ravel.

Y/N: For a devil like you, your quite pretty. How about a small hang out? Only for 2 of us?

Ravel blushes madly as she looks away in embarrassment as Y/N chuckles.

Orion: I think that's a yes.

Y/N catches a fireball in mid air without looking as everyone gasped in shock again. Y/N looks to Riser with a deadpanned look.

Y/N: Sorry we are not collecting garbage, we leave that to the garbage collectors nearby. 

Riser: Yubellna! Teach that filthy mortal a lesson!

The said girl nodded as she charges to Y/N, before she can hit him, everybody saw Yubellna unconscious as Y/N standing healthy and unamused. 

What made everybody shocked is that Riser took steps forward without anyone noticing it. Y/N looks at him with unamused expression.

Rias: *shocked* W-what just happened...?

Y/N: Oh that? That's one of my few abilities I have.

James: Pft, show off.

Riser growls before calming down as he smirks to the Trinity Siblings.

Riser: The Mighty Riser will give you 10 days, don't disappoint me.

James: *smirks* That's what your parents said.

Grayfia: Then it is settled then. 10 days will be given to train and prepare for the rating game. I shall inform Lord Sirzech of thiis.

Both sides agreed as Riser and his peerage left except for Ravel as she approaches to Y/N with a smile.

Ravel: I'm looking forward for our date Trinity.

Y/N chuckles as she and Grayfia left with their respective devil circles. James hummed while Lena giggles.

Orion: That makes 3. How many do you want partner?

James: One lucky son of a b#tch.

Lena: It is true our charisma is on the next level. No wonder why I receive so many messages on my phone.

The Trinity siblings sat down as they listen to the peerage's plans and preparations for the upcoming rating game. After that all is settled, Rias looks to Y/N.

Rias: Y/N, if you don't mind, can you help us train?

Y/N chuckles as he fixes his hair upwards as he smiles to Rias.

Y/N:

-End of chapter

genesis25250

nathancarter25

InsaneLord3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 32.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
197K 4.6K 44
Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to continue the story and have not realized...
338K 7.7K 75
There's a new Assassin in town. He comes from the East with a black over coat, and a hood covering his face. People who catch a glance of him are luc...
73.8K 1K 29
This story follows Revan the Secret younger brother of Esdeath having more sanity than his older sister Revan chooses not to reveal his identity to i...