✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46

5.3K 403 76
By KavyaAgnihotri

"What's wrong?" Yibo looked at Zhan with confusion in his eyes. "Huh!?" Yibo's eyes widened on the realization of why Zhan gaped at him. "We both are wearing the same attire!"

"Yibo, how do you know that I am going to wear this attire? Hm?" Zhan walked towards Yibo and then pulled him by his waist.

"Should I say the same words to you?" Yibo wiggled his brows while his hands rested of Zhan's chest. "Since I got ready first, it means you are the one who copied my style."

"Really?" Zhan titled his head before capturing Yibo's soft pulpy lips. Yibo closed his eyes and responded to the kiss. After a few seconds, Zhan broke the kiss. "Mmm..." Zhan bit his lips while his eyes mischievously. "Your lips taste like strawberry. No doubt you used my lip balm."

"Mn." Yibo nodded while a mischievous smile was plastered to his face. "I just realized that you didn't apply any balm yet. Wanna use mine?"

"Hmm...my Yibo is now using my words against me." Zhan arched his brow.

"Yes." Yibo smiled and pulled Zhan by his collar to continue the kiss.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened at first but later he closed his eyes, pulling Yibo closer by pulling his waist. Yibo's hand became bolder as his hands started to roam around Zhan's clothed body while his other hand was busy grabbing Zhan's soft hair. Yibo's lips were so addictive that Zhan could leave his lips. He kept on suckling and licking the lips while his grip on Yibo's waist tightened. It was Zhan who broke the kiss.

"Yibo, if you keep doing this, then I am afraid I would do something very inappropriate," Zhan whispered before licking Yibo's ear lobe sensually.

"Who is stopping you?" Yibo smirked as he ran his fingertip from Zhan's jawline to his neck.

"Meng Ziyi," Zhan replied, grazing his lips with Yibo's. "She will come here at any time."

"Tch!" Yibo rolled his eyes and pulled himself away from Zhan. "If I don't spoil their honey then my name is not Wang Yibo!"

"Aiya, Wang Yibo, calm down." Zhan chuckled at Yibo's childish vow. "It's not that she is going to spoil your honeymoon."

"Whatever." Yibo pulled Zhan and both of them went downstairs.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Hmm...here they are." Zhan smiled and went to open the door. "Welcome." He said showing his hand inside.

"Huh? Zhan, we are wearing the same colored blazers." Ziyi smiled like she discovered a new land.

"It's friends code, right?" Zhan chuckled as the others walked into the house.

"Wait...why both of you are wearing the same clothes? Are you going out?" Ziyi said pointing her thumb towards the door.

"Nah," Zhan said. "We are waiting for you guys."

Listening to Zhan's words, Hao Xuan burst into laughter. "I knew...I knew Zhan would have already guessed our arrival." Hao Xuan struggled to talk. "He knows you better than anyone else."

"Pfft..." Ziyi made a weird face. "I thought we are going to watch a romantic scene and ended up seeing them in couple attires."

"So, do you want to go back now?" Xuan Lu asked gently.

"No. It's okay." Ziyi pouted.

"Shijie, you knew what plan Ziyi was brewing, why didn't you stop her?" Zhan whined. "You should consider about me and your future brother-in-law."

"Huh?!" Hao Xuan's brows got vanished in his hairline. "Be considerate towards your friend, Zhan. I am still single and you are planning to get married?!"

"Little Devil, should I kidnap a bride for you?" Zhan titled his head. "Or, should I kidnap the heir of Song Company for you?"

"Zhan!" Hao Xuan widened his eyes and looked at Zhan with 'don't expose me' look.

"I just said. Nothing serious." Zhan chuckled.

"Jiyang, did you buy snacks?" Yibo pulled Jiyang by his hand and led him to the couch.

Jiyang looked at Hao Xuan and the latter gave him a big bag of snacks. Jiyang smiled and showed them to Yibo. Ziyi, Xuan Lu, Zhan, and Hao Xuan took their seats beside their partners.

"So, what's today's plans?" Zhan said taking a packet of chips.

"What else? Just enjoy the fall of Mengs." Ziyi said opening her can of cola.

"I have other plans, Miss Wildfire." Zhan looked at the other while putting a chip into his mouth.

"What's it?" Xuan Lu took a packet of snacks from the bag.

"About inter-university games," Zhan said and his facial expressions grew serious. "Mengs are already out of our way. Now it will be easier for us to defeat the Wens." Zhan looked at everyone to find everyone was listening to him. "Well, I will participate in basketball and Badminton match. Hao Xuan will participate in archery and badminton match, Yibo will participate in basketball only. Jiyang will participate in three-legged race and chess. Shijie will participate in bowling and three-legged race and Ziyi will participate in both races."

"Cool!" Hao Xuan smirked. "Zhan is trying to bring back the most deadly combinations, right Zhan?"

"Yes." Zhan smiled. "Yibo and I will participate in basketball, Hao Xuan and I will be playing badminton."

"Then the remaining teams are already decided." Xuan Lu took a sip of her drink.

"Yes." Zhan nodded. "Day after tomorrow is very important to us. I am sure When Zhuliu will surely do something inappropriate to win the games."

"Mengs already collapsed. Are you planning to destroy Wens tomorrow?" Yibo asked.

"Not yet." Zhan sighed. "I need to find out a few things before exposing all of their dirty business."

Yibo and Jiyang sensed the tension in the air. So they got up from their seats.

"Since everyone is here, we are gonna prepare dinner." Jiyang smiled while Yibo froze at Jiyang's words. Without giving time to Yibo, Jiyang dragged him to the kitchen.

"Excuse me for a moment." Zhan smiled and went to his room's balcony. He then took out his phone.

"Hello, father, I need your help."

"ZhanZhan, is everything alright dear?"

"Yes, father." Zhan smiled. "I am talking about business. Can you please give me a short documents about the shares and collaborations of Xiao groups?"

"Yes. But why are you suddenly asking that? Is your company not doing well?

"It's nothing like that father. Actually, I want you to increase our business with some powerful companies like Wang Corporation, Wang groups, Meng corporation, and Song Company."

"You sound so unsecured, Zhan. Is everything alright?"

"Father, Mengs already collapsed. But somehow I feel that there is something more which we need to now. Fall of Mengs isn't enough. There is someone who ran the Meng groups and he is now free."

"Do you doubt someone?"

"Yes, father. But I cannot tell you the name yet. I am currently investigating it. So I need your help. I want Xiao groups to become the most powerful companies in the entire Beijing. This is only possible if you establish friendly relations with these groups. My company already established its empire almost all over China and in some parts of the world as well. But to find the culprits, I want Xiao groups to become a powerful one."

"ZhanZhan, you are really my son." Mr. Xiao chuckled. "Your thinking skills are sharper than both your mother and me."

"Father..." Zhan whined. "Don't flatter me like that. I am at Wang Yibo's house. I cannot talk to you more."

"Don't worry Zhan. I will do as you told me. Have fun with your Wang Yibo."

Saying so Zhan's father ended the call. Xiao Zhan was about to speak when he realized what happened.

"Did...father just tease me!?" Zhan wondered pointing his finger towards himself. "Woah! My father is really something! That's why is always gets scolded. No wonder!"

When Zhan went to the drawing-room, he saw Yibo missing from there. "Jiyang, where is Yibo?" Zhan asked as he took a piece of carrot that Jiyang was cutting.

"He said he was going to talk to you," Jiyang said putting the carrot pieces in the soup.

"Thank you." Zhan smiled and left the kitchen. "Yobo went to find me!? That's strange! He knows that I will be in my room. It means he is hiding something." Zhan sighed and went to the other side of the house instead of going to Yibo's room. As he approached towards a distant room, he suddenly heard a voice. Hearing the voice, Zhan quickly stopped and put his ear at the door to listen to the conversation.

"Yeah. I know." The voice spoke and Zhan at once recognized the voice. "Yibo!" Zhan blurted out. "But...what is he doing here!?" He focused on the voice.

"Yeah. I think you should do what I say. Hm. I want each and every information about Xiao Zhan. Each and every means EACH AND EVERY single detail about him. Keep your eyes on him. Hm...ok."

'Wow! Yibo...' Zhan shook his head while he laughed internally. 'Keeping an eye on me. Good! It's exactly the same way how a CEO acts. You are slowly reaching your goal Yibo. But you what...you won't be able to find a single detail about me. Don't you dare to play with fire Yibo. You don't know who I am.' A smirk appeared on Zhan's face and he walked towards the drawing-room.

___________________________

Is it becoming too cheesy or too boring? Do you feel that I should accelerate my writing and send it as soon as possible? Is it even interesting!? Do you guys find it interesting still? Isn't it getting boring and like those of dramatic movies?

Here...I wanna show a little gift that my little friend Sunidosh_Reemanchi8 gifted to me.

Thank you so much, little one❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.8K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...
167K 12.6K 34
"You have a responsibility of china. You're the president.." xiao zhan yelled at wang yibo. "I'm sorry....i know it's all my fault..give me one more...
261K 15.5K 45
" I'm your daddy and you're my sugar baby " Yibo the only heir to Wang Industries is also a college student, due to his father's pestering he decided...
153K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...