RANDOM PROMPTS I THINK OF AT...

By seraphinalakmana

>>>will contain spoilers to my future works hahaha>>will be a dump...literally...<<< More

Some bbb randomness
5-9-5-12-4 || 45
FANFICS: Tomato-Orange
5-9-5-12-4 || Quotes
5-9-5-12-4 || 18-8-13-12
XANDER
VIVIAN
OSCAR
T. O. Daddy
Thoughtless
Must Have Been The Wind
Memories Behind Us
🎶 ROMANTIC REMEDY
🎶 HOLD YOU BACK
please forgive me gooddae
FLASH PROMPT

T.O. A Dream Of Mine

74 7 14
By seraphinalakmana

FLUFF CATEGORY
yeahihavecategoriesforthisyeet
AishaZero9i18r

"Nah, he was just a little bit tired from a mission, Uncle," Gopal tells the tall man he walks along with.

Amato walks all the way to the library where his son's best friend says he's been sleeping in the past few hours. Only the talkative Gopal blabbers on while he leads his Uncle Amato to BoBoiBoy.

"I guess he's juggling a whole bunch of things, isn't he, Gopal?" Amato asks as he continues to prod into the library.

Gopal can only manage to blow raspberries as if Amato knew close to nothing about his son's routine. (Technically, he doesn't know the whole picture.) "If only you knew, Uncle!" he says, fanning his hands at the armoured hero. "Can you imagine? Multitasking studies at the academy, saving alien lives, kicking alien butt, trying not to die at the same time, and trying to be a responsible boy who's supposed to watch over his friends and family? It's probably not as easy as it sounds!" Gopal enumerates, ticking each of BoBoiBoy's responsibilities on his fingers.

Amato raises an eyebrow at each item he mentions. To be honest for him, he's never known his son handled too much of these things.

If anything, his son doesn't mention anything at all.

The clock rings one o'clock early in the morning. Gopal tries to keep his uncle company as he talks more...talks more about stuff he isn't supposed to, that is.

"How come BoBoiBoy doesn't tell me any of this?"

"You mean, all the stuff he has to do? Yeah, he tends to be like that," Gopal lowkey admits. All for BoBoiBoy's father to stop worrying about this usual thing. "Quite honestly, he barely even talks about himself around us. Usually, he asks us how our day went, if we're tired or something like that. Though he doesn't even talk about if he's tired himself!

"One moment, I'm just accompanying him here in the library to study about Power Spheres, the next thing you know, he's asleep!"

Amato still tries to chuckle in the midst of realizing his son's true life. But no one can judge him, it's either his one son's safety or the entire universe's he had to save. All that in exchange of time with his family. "Speak for yourself! The last time my son took you here, you were the one sleeping, he told me!"

"That...is irrelevant information, Uncle," Gopal tries to shrug off.

It doesn't take them long before they hear snores from one of the reading tables. There, BoBoiBoy's arms are crossed over one of the books on the desk, his head tilted over it with his eyes closed shut, asleep.

Amato stares at his own son with a new profound sense of pity. "Is he...always this tired?"

"Not always, Uncle, not to worry. Though he can tend to crash into bed at the end of the day."

Amato sighs. "I'm carrying him to my room."

.

"You know, Uncle, if he were awake right now, he wouldn't exactly appreciate the idea of you carrying him right now," Gopal chuckles to Amato, with BoBoiBoy taken in a piggy back behind his torso.

Amato persists to show off his softness in front of his son's friends, all not for them to think he's as bad of a dad a lot think he is. "Oh, yeah? And why is that?"

"Well, for one, he thinks he's too manly to be carried~"

"Why am I not surprised..."

"He doesn't really enjoy being taken of that much because he says he's already used to fending for himself."

At that notion, the father had his mouth sealed shut. Perhaps he had "berdikaried" his son a little bit too much at this point.

But Gopal continued, speaking in sleepy slurs in his voice. He wouldn't remember what he's been talking about by sunrise. "Though it's not like we and Captain Kaizo took care of him while he was in a coma~"

"A coma?"

Gopal stares at Amato in complete confusion. "Uncle, you don't know?"

Amato is confused now. How did his son get into a coma without even him knowing? A rumble of questions start to rumble that eventually made no sense. Was he okay? Was he hurt? All of them answered; he was fine. Besides, the coma incident was 8 months ago.

And he never knew. He never cared.

Gopal lets out a long sigh. "Haaaiii, that stubborn BoBoiBoy, didn't even tell his father he went in a 5-day coma..."

The room door opens to Amato's kick. Still he stays out to keep asking Gopal. "Why...didn't he tell me?"

Amato listens to Gopal. "He's normally like this, Uncle. Wouldn't even bother to talk about what's happening to him because he doesn't want anyone to worry!"

The questions immediately spit out of Amato's mouth. "Was that the only time he lied?"

"Nope. I mean, there was even this one time when this...uhm...small splash of hot liquid" (Little did Amato know he means the lava splash he got in the Toughness Test in Volcania.) "kinda burned him on his shoulder but IT WAS FINE NOTHING FOR YOU TO WORRY ABOUT NOW! He didn't talk about it much before, but I caught him in his unlocked bathroom once, he admitted it hurt pretty bad while he was sleeping.

"Then one time I also caught him, he was taking antibiotics, again, in the bathroom. He said he was fine and can still run errands. But later on, we noticed he was kinda feverish and we pulled him out of duty," Gopal chatters.

Amato stays silent.

"We keep asking him why he's like that and he just says, 'I need to stand up on my own two feet. Since I'm here in space with you guys, fighting bad guys and always putting myself in danger, and my dad doesn't exactly know what happens to me, y'know, I need to keep myself safe.'"

Silence.

"I mean, what else can I say? Just the good ol' BoBoiBoy...Always too selfless. Most of the time, he would even forget himself~"

"Gopal, why don't you go ahead and rest in your bedroom now? I know what I need to know and, don't you worry, go to sleep. BoBoiBoy wouldn't appreciate a drowsy best friend tomorrow morning, would he?"

Gopal yawns in reply. He desperately needs to sleep now. "Sir, yessir...!" he playfully andsluggishly salutes, and runs off to his room.

And at Amato's room, the father lays his son in his own bed, and prepares him to sleep.

The time is already two o'clock and BoBoiBoy is already pretty much sound asleep over his father's bed. Amato simply settles on draping a mattress over the floor, all for his son to get the goodnight sleep he well deserved.

In the room, Amato looks at his own son with deep concern, as if he's been so distant to him, as if he's missed so much, as if it was for the first time he felt like a father.

There he notices his son's steady breathing in his slumber, the little scratches he gets for every mission. And as Amato takes off BoBoiBoy's cap, it hits him. The white streak strikes him with their reality. A legacy they were bound to protect and pursue; a legacy so blind of the future, each mission, each day was a march to fifty-fifty danger and death.

Who knows when Amato will ever get the chance to be this close to his son again?

Whispers echo around the room. "BoBoiBoy," he puts his hand to BoBoiBoy's hair. Though it doesn't wake him.

"BoBoiBoy...I'm so...so sorry...

"BoBoiBoy, I'm sorry if- if I haven't been there for you talk the time. I'm sorry, I barely noticed you were just a child and I'm putting all these weights on you and I keep forgetting...that I'm a father...and I hate to have you shoulder problems that should've been mine.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this mess, I'm sorry if I asked you to protect something that isn't yours to benefit from. I'm sorry...that I ruined your childhood and failed as a dad."

He keeps scrubbing his fluffy brown hair. "I'm sorry if we barely talk, I'm sorry that I have to leave you alone most of the time. All these sorries...for reasons you might not understand yet...because you're just a boy."

It takes Amato by shock when he thought BoBoiBoy was waking up. Still, he lies in bed, and Amato pushes on. "But if you can hear me, son, please...you need to know...that I love you...and...I'd do anything...to keep you safe. Everything I do...is for you...and your mom...to not be sabotaged by alien force and, just..."

He sighs.

"It'll be fine soon, son. Soon, we will win the war...and...you and me, will play soccer together. We'll eat karipap together, and play around together, and I'll make up for all the Rayas and birthdays and New Years and milestones I missed. You have no idea how much I want to turn back time right now...just so I can see you.

"I'd never abandon you, buddy. I never will. And I'm sorry if you think I'm the Bad Dad."

Amato leans closer to his son, and kisses his temple. "I love you, buddy. And I hope you know that..."

He takes one more sigh before bed.

As Amato's eyes shut for the night, BoBoiBoy's eyes open. For he has heard everything. He cries.

SOOOO YEAH HIII THAT'S IT...

NOW MORE IS TO COME SOON. SOME WILL BE BAD*SS, SOME WILL BE FLUFFY, AND SOME WILL BE DROP-DEAD ANGSTY. BUT FOR NOW, THE FOLLOWING FIC ABOVE WAS BASED FROM A DREAM I ONCE MENTIONED IN MY TWITTER ACCOUNT...

THO I'LL ADMIT, SOME OF THOSE WERE JUST ADDED ON TO MAKE ONE WHOLE PLOT...

...BUT THE FLUFFY PARTS, THOSE WERE REAL.

STILL, FOR ME, THE QUESTION REMAINS:
WHAT "WAR"?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
14K 774 29
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
38.4K 58 20
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_