minecraft life meets minecraf...

By trixie5435

Ryan was enjoying a nice summer break with the few people he managed to make friends with at life when he run... More

they meet
Murder Mystery
Excuse me what now?
You can do that???!
explaining
storys on hold sorry
chaper 7 or somthing
"um hi??" also im back-
"meet my sister" also this is an au-
On hihadus
Under construction
Up for adoption

back to the daycare

741 14 1
By trixie5435

Ryan's P.O.V

It took us a bit but in a little under an hour we made it to the daycare. "Okay ryan, I trust you and all, but why are we at a daycare?" Askes tori "you'll see soon tori" I reply back. We walk in and up the stairs(their at the day care before the daycare academy). We got greeted by the rest of the day care kids. Danny still being as emo as ever. We walk over to the portal room. "Is that even safe?" Askes arron. "Kinda, slight chance your arm might be ripped off." I say. "Oh ok- WAIT WHAT" arron screams "meh,let's go!" I say grabbing arron. "3 2 1 GO!!" We scream be for running in to the portal.

________________________

I'm going to up date this every 10 reads, also this book is #7 in mann and I find that funny

-trixie5435

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
462K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...