Fight for love 2

By Charmedone38

After finally getting together Mads and Grayson should be happy but life has a way of getting in the way of t... More

The chapel
Unfair
Make me feel something
His moon
Family
3
A match
Needles
Family part 2
The Chapel -part two 💋
Lost without you
Nurse Mads
Tickles
Lunch
Distraction
Shower
Changes and lose
Girly talk
I've got you
Texts and talks 📱
Space
What if....
We belong together
This is weird!
Wanna play a game?
Depends on you
Truth talk
Stop myself
Il Cielo
Normality
That dress
Enough talking
A wedding surprise
Good
The ceremony
Stuck with you
Home truths
Coming home
Decision
Mistaken
This is not a game
I can't say goodbye
Pre fight
Pre fight part 2
The fight
A grudge
Madison
60/40
Contrasts
Bad intentions
Beg
Beyond perfect
Mermaid party
Proof of our love
One day
Wish come true ♥️
Beautiful. Perfect. Mine.
A dream
Emotions
Family
Missed you 🥰
Fight for love
Epilogue
Authors note

Talk

364 27 14
By Charmedone38

The entire family went off to have blood tests and promised me they'd go spend time with Gracie so that Grayson and I could talk. Emily was already with her so I knew she wasn't alone which meant I could focus on this important conversation.

Grayson suggested going home to have the talk so I knew it was serious. Neither of us said a word on the car ride there as the atmosphere grew more tense every minute that past.

The twins were with Noah and Ethan who had rented a house nearby to help out while Gracie was ill so we had the house to ourselves.

I sat on the sofa picking at the skin around my fingernails nervous as to what was going to be discussed.

"Emily and Dylan saw Sammie at some bar the other day. She was drunk and mouthing off" I blurted our unable to bear the silence any longer.

"Do we really have to talk about her?" Grayson frowned in frustration at her being brought up again .

"No you don't understand. She cornered Emily in the restroom and started going on about that day I kicked her out of your house. Do you remember?"

"Of course I remember you were crazy jealous" he chuckled fondly recalling that day

"Just like you planned huh? But that's the thing. She didn't leave Gray, she watched. She watched everything. She told Emily I'm blow by blow detail what we did that day. What was said. Everything"

"Oh shit that is sick" he grimaced in disgust

"But then she said to Emily 'at least I got to a chance to see you in action, as in fucking. She said it was something she'd treasure forever. But why would she say that if you fucked her? Do you remember any little detail of being eith her?"

"I've told you before all I remember if being at the bar with Hunter, your dad and Dylan and then they had to leave so I stayed to finish my drink, Tommy was there and we talked for abit. Then I woke up on the sofa here the next day" Grayson explained running his hands over his face in frustration at his lack of memories from that night. He took wetting the babies head way too far that night.

"You spoke to Tommy? You never mentioned that before"

"He isn't exactly someone I enjoy talking about to you" he grunted in anger at the thought of my history with Tommy.

"Maybe he can fill in the blanks though you dumbass. Gray I don't think you slept with her. I truly don't. I just so sorry I didn't realise it earlier. But am I so sorry" I wanted to cry as guilt hit me so hard it knocked the air from my lungs

"You believe me now?" He asked in shock wide eyed and totally surprised by my admission.

"I do" I nodded with a soft smile

"Fuck, perfect timing for me to fuck things up again"

"What'd you mean?"

"I lied about all these girls I've been with since we split. I haven't been with anyone else. I don't want anyone else. But I told you a huge lie and now it's gonna all come out and mess things up big time "

"Gray just tell me cos you are scaring me"

"I don't know where to start. I fucked up so bad it's been eating away at me ever since. But I was so damn scared I'd lose you I didn't know what else to do. To stop you choosing him and leaving me. Gracie isn't mine. Hunter is her dad. I faked the DNA tests cos I didn't want to lose you both and I'm so sorry cos I love her so much it kills me to see her so sick and I wonder maybe it's gods way of punishing me you know? Maybe I did this to her." Grayson was spiralling so fast before my eyes that his words didn't even phase me as I ran across the room and took his face in my hands and lifted it so we were looking right in each other's eyes. There was where to escape.

"Grayson calm down. Please calm down. I'm here okay? I've got you" I tried to sooth him running my fingers over his jaw and up to his cheeks before running my fingers gently through his soft brown hair.

"Mads don't I don't deserve this"

"Shh it's okay. Gracie being sick is not your fault okay? It's not your fault" Grayson rested his head on mine and listened as I spoke in a whisper calming him down as his body relaxed against mine.

I was so lost in holding him I hadn't even heard the door open until I felt someone behind us with a gaze of firey intensity.

"What's going on?" Hunter asked sounding annoyed at my closeness to Grayson.

"Hunter sit down please" I asked calmly peeling myself from Grayson who slumped back in the chair looking defeated and lost

"Grayson didn't sleep with Sammie, she made it up to hurt us. But he did made a huge mistake which he is so sorry for."

"What this time?" Hunter snapped bitterly rolling his eyes at the state his brother was in.

"Gray was scared to lose me, to you so he did something really bad in the heat of the moment. But he is sorry, very sorry"

"So what is it and why the hell are you defending him?"

"Because I love him that's why, that won't ever change. He faked the DNA results, Gracie is yours. You are her dad" Somehow those words didn't sound foreign on my tongue. I think a part of me always knew she was Hunters I just didn't want it to destroy my relationship with Grayson.

"I know. I had my own test done cos I didn't trust him" Hunter shrugged it off nonchalantly gesturing with his chin to Grayson.

"So you both lied to me? I can't believe it" I jumped to my feet as Hunters own admission sunk in. In some twisted fucked up way they'd both hurt me and I couldn't believe the mess my soap opera my life had turned into.

"No it wasn't like that Mads" Hunter stood up to and edged towards me slowly like he was approaching a wild animal.

"Mads I messed up I know that" Grayson began to cage me in opposite his brother and I suddenly felt very small surrounded by two beasts of men.

My head was swimming as their talking just blurred into a noise that made me want to scream.

"What are you doing?" I jumped out of my skin as four big, strong hands gripped my waist from all angles holding me still and making it impossible to escape.

"Taking back what's ours" Grayson smirked at his brother then at me and I saw his dark hooded eyes gazing down at me like I was a tasty meal. Christ these men could flip moods like the flick of a switch.

"I missed you so much Mads. I saw how turned on you were earlier" Hunter said in a husky tone that made me clench my thighs together.

Grayson's fingers dipped into the back of my jeans and slid around the front until they were cupping my folds through my underwear. I was wet. So fucking wet and needy. This was so wrong but it felt so right.

I needed this, we needed this. Right here, right now.

"She's so wet already" Grayson chuckled darkly turning into the old version of him that I'd fell for. That turned me in ever more knowing that the old him was still in there somewhere.

"Let me feel her" Hunter grinned whilst unbuttoning my jeans and wasting no time in shoving his hand into my panties and running one finger across the edge of my soaking folds. My knees weakened at the contact of him. God how I'd missed him.

"Umm so fucking wet" Hunter mused as he removed his hand and sucked my juices off of his finger.

"Bedroom now" Grayson ordered in such a stern voice I daren't disagree so I turned and walked upstairs to the bedroom knowing they were close behind me.

Clothes off Mads" Hunter demanded as soon as we got to the bedroom as he watched my every move like a predator watching it's prey before pouncing.

It was so intimidating yet so hot I could barely contain myself from jumping him there and then.

Grayson was busy rummaging around in the back of our closet and I knew exactly what he was doing. The mere thought has my insides quivering with excitement.

I stripped my clothes off and stood on the middle of the room completely bare yet feeling so wanted it gave me a sense of confidence I hadn't felt in a long time. Hunter licked his lips as his eyes soaked me in from head to toes. His eyes were so darkened by lust they were almost black.

"You lies too Mads. You told me you didn't love me. That I didn't mean anything to you" Hunter pointed out that I wasn't innocent either and I noted how hurt he looked at the thought of my rejection. I felt his pain and it sickened me.

"I did lie to you. I always loved you. I always will" I admitted candidly

"So shall we?" Grayson hummed as he returned with a handful of items from the secret compartment in the rear of our closet.

Right then and there I knew this was far from what I'd imagined this talk would be. It was going to far more fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.1K 45
An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college life until she walked in on her best fri...
8.1K 184 23
OUR LOVE SURVIVES IT ALL Welcome to " All for our love" this is the SEQUEL to " FIGHTING FOR LOVE " you need to read this one first to follow the sto...
296 26 23
Dolan twins fan fiction ~ I didn't mean for this to happen. Honestly. I didn't even know who they were. But...that didn't stop me from getting tangle...
762K 25.1K 35
[best friend's brother/ rockstar] After a nasty breakup, romance writer Joanna Wilson travels to her best friend's parents' beach house for a much-ne...