Hey! I'll always be with you...

Galing kay bakubabeismyhusbando

(Y/n) is a girl with healing quirk, she had a painful past so she is now with the league of villains, but she... Higit pa

Prologue - The starter of everything.
Ch.1 - Why are you a villain?
Ch.2 - I think i can trust you
Ch.3 - Things i don't want to remember
Ch.4 - Things i don't want to remember
Ch.5 - The big battle
Ch.6 - Mina you're my first friend!
Ch.7 - Am i not a bother?
Ch.8 - You are my one and only hero
Ch.9 - Double date..?

A/n

317 14 18
Galing kay bakubabeismyhusbando

Hello there! Sorry that this is not an update!

I know I haven't updated this story for a long time and it's on hold now. So please don't expect any new updates any time soon.

Well to be honest i was kind of thinking.. maybe i should just delete this..?

This is my first fan fiction and and it's literally shit! [sorry for swearing]. But seriously there is a lot of mistakes in it and the way of the writing sucks!

I'm not really sure but if there's anyone reading it or wants me to complete it then please tell me. Otherwise I'll delete it.

Thank u!
-Author: Hana.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

520K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
176K 4K 27
❤️Under editing❤️ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
58.7K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
520 16 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...