The Key To Another World 1 ✓

Da NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd... Altro

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

14

1.2K 93 26
Da NeverEndingStory4You

~Jungkook's POV~

I walked towards the basement, heading towards her grandfather's cell. I walked in and looked at him, who stared completely terrified back. Guess he and his granddaughter have something in common. I laughed internally at the thought. But, I don't blame him, I almost killed him when he came here.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked. I smiled wickedly.

"I'm going to make the first step for your funeral."

He looked at me wide-eyed, but before he could respond..

I killed him.

~Your POV~

I woke up, groaning. What happened yesterday?

...

I cried, remembering.

Taehyung snapped my neck.

...

Wait. How come I'm not dead?

I looked down at myself, tears trailing down my neck.

...

Ohh.. This must be the afterlife.
Am I in heaven, or hell?

Well, guess I'll find out soon enough.

If Jungkook walks in, I'm in hell for sure.

...Will he even die? He's supernatural.

I shrugged off the thought. Now I'm here, I won't have to worry about anything anymo--MY GRANDFATHER!

I wiped my tears. Lets just hope that Namjoon will let my grandfather leave..

After a few moments, the door opened. Taehyung walked in. Did he die too? That's not possible. He's the one who killed me. If he isn't dead, I'll kill him myself. "Am I dead?" I asked abruptly. He chuckled. "No, not really. Well, technically yes, but no." I looked at him utterly confused. "What do you mean? Did I die or not?" He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. I just couldn't live without you.. You gave a reason for my existence, I love having you around. Even though you aren't my mate, I just can't live without you. When you drank from me, you had my blood, vampire blood, in your system. When you die with vampire blood in your system, you'll wake up..

As a vampire."

I looked at him in shock. I started crying again. He just told me yesterday the supernatural can't return back to the human world.. And I don't even want to be a vampire!

Why would he do such a thing?!

I thought he wasn't like that?!

..I promised my grandfather I would go back with him..

He came towards me and tried to hug me, to comfort me. I pushed him away. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I sobbed out.

I'm scared of him now..

I ran out of the room, running to the basement. I stormed into my grandfather's cell, closing the door behind me and turning around.

"Grandfather, I have to tell you--"

My heart stopped beating.

Literally and figuratively.

"GRANDFATHER! NOO, PLEASE, NO!! PLEASE, NO, PLEASE!! TAEHYUNG!! TAEHYUNG!!! TAEHYUNG!!" I screamed my lungs out, cried whole oceans.

My grandfather layed there, dead.

..His blood was everywhere..

It only took seconds for Taehyung, to rush in into the cell, definitely not expecting what he saw..

Y/n's grandfather was dead.

~Taehyung's POV~

No, no, no, no no! This can't be happening! I got on my knees, pulling Y/n into my embrace. She couldn't stop crying. It hurted me. It's halfway my fault. I turned her into a vampire to prevent her from leaving, but now, she doesn't even have a reason to leave! Jungkook wouldn't allow her to leave if her grandfather wasn't here--

..Jung FUCKING kook.

I stood up, pulling Y/n with me and walked out of the door. The others now rushed in, probably because of the fact they heard her screaming, and they saw her grandfather dead onto the ground. I heard gasps and whispering coming from the cell. I just walked on, taking Y/n with me. I felt my heart break seeing her in this state, only imagining how she could feel. My blood was boiling.

~Your POV~

I couldn't stop crying. My heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest, my eyes burned from all of the crying and I was enraged, I was so mad at Taehyung but I didn't know what to do. He was the only one I could rely on, the only one I trust. Or trusted.

I don't even know anymore!?

I just dragged myself after Taehyung. He suddenly began shouting Jungkook's name. I tried to stop crying which after a little while, just ended up in sobs.

Taehyung released me and Jungkook came in vision. He smirked. "What. Did. You. do!?" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook just chuckled. "Did you really thought I was going to let you go? Never. Your my mate. You're not leaving me, ever. Now, you don't have a reason to leave. Your human life there was nothing much anyway." Jungkook's eyes turned bright purple, while looking at me.

"WELL, JUNGKOOK, NEWS FOR YOU, SHE COULDN'T EVEN GO BACK! YOU KNOW WHY?! SHE'S A VAMPIRE. I TURNED HER YESTERDAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT HER TO LEAVE. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE KILLED HER GRANDFATHER FOR NOTHING!" Taehyung screamed at his face. Jungkook turned blank. His purple eyes turned back to brown and he stared at Taehyung. "What?!"

"That's right. You killed him for nothing and yes, she drank my blood if you're asking. Actually, she did 3 times already. The last two times straight out of my vein." Taehyung said trying to piss off Jungkook. Obviously, it worked. "MY MATE DRANK FROM YOU WITH YOUR PERMISSION, OUT OF YOUR FUCKING VEIN!?" Jungkook  screamed at Taehyung's face, eyes purple again.

The others meanwhile also came back, and they walked towards us. "Hold up, Taehyung, did you do that?!" Namjoon looked at Taehyung. "Yes, I gave her my blood. Yes, she drank from me. And yes, she's a vampire now. BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE, JUNGKOOK KILLED HER GRANDFATHER!" Taehyung now completely lost it. I just hid behind the others. The other's eyes were now as wide as bowlingballs. This was too much information.

Out of nowhere, Jungkook attacked Taehyung. He fell down onto the ground with Jungkook on top of him. He began punching Taehyung, but he swiftly turned around the position and began punching Jungkook. This took turns for a while until Yoongi decided to step in. "KNOCK IT OFF!" He screamed which made everyone go silent. Guess everyone's lowkey scared of the guy who barely speaks..

They got ripped off of each other and the others took Jungkook with them. I was left in the hallway, with Taehyung. I fell down onto the ground, crying again. It was so unbelievable.

I just can't believe all of this..

Taehyung kneeled down besides me and hugged me, trying to comfort me. I just cried in his arms.

Now that my grandfather is dead, is doesn't matter anyway, does it? Yes, he did make a mistake, but if it wasn't for him I would've still been human and I would die eventually. Now, I'm immortal and I'm being held captive by Jungkook. Literally, for forever. I don't know which once is worse.

But.. It also means I have eternity to forgive Taehyung and try to go back to how we were.

I thought I would never stop crying. That's until Taehyung began singing the same song again.

....

After a few seconds, I was completely silent again. He has such a big of an influence on me, and we both don't know why.

His deep, soothing voice echoed through my eardrums.

He helped me get up and we walked back towards my room.
I layed down onto the bed and closed my eyes, exhausted from all of the commotion and all of the crying. "I'm so, so sorry.." He whispered. He wanted to walk away, but I held his wrist.

"Don't leave me too, please.."

And that was the final straw.

At that moment,

A piece of Taehyung's heart shattered

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.2K 1K 19
[ᴀ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ "I...
603 409 51
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
7.6K 522 39
"I regret saving you." I was just like any other average student but with one secret. One deep dark secret. Everyone knew werewolf existed, but it w...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...