The Key To Another World 1 ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

13

1.2K 99 55
By NeverEndingStory4You

"I think you'll have to leave now.. If Jungkook comes back and he sees you in here, then war breaks loose." I giggled. He hummed. "I know. I'll come back tomorrow." I nodded and walked him to the door. He waved and left. I skipped happily to the bed and sat down. I looked out of the window and suddenly a thought came in.

'I haven't found out how they knew about my grandfather yet..'

I'll ask Taehyung tomorrow. I fiddled with my fingers, thinking about what just had happened. I walked over towards the mirror and looked at myself. I wiped my mouth because there was a little bit of blood smeared out on the side of my cheek. That's when the door opened, revealing Jungkook.

"Hey, little one. How are you doing without me?" He smirked, expecting me to say 'Terrible.' I smiled. "I think I'm doing fine, for now." He looked confused. "Aren't you.. Hungry or thirsty?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not yet." However, Jungkook thought he knew better than that.

"I know you are. Here." He walked towards me while he bit into his wrist. I stared at it, now getting scared. "N-no I really am fine.." I said stuttering. "Drink. Up." He threatened. I was backed up into the wall, a deer in the headlights. I couldn't do anything but obey him. This is going to be so bad.. I just drank from Taehyung. I'm pretty full already.. I feel so bad for doing this, even though Jungkook is my so called mate.

He pressed his wrist onto my mouth and I grabbed it, sucking his blood out.

It was sweet, but also bitter. Really bitter.

Let me correct myself.

It was gross.

I closed my eyes, trying not to show how disgusting it tasted.
'Just imagine you're drinking from Taehyung.. Who just got bitten by a snake causing his blood to be--' Okay, that's not going to work. I opened my eyes and looked at Jungkook, who was staring at me with his purple eyes. He was groaning a little, but it wasn't as heated as it was with Taehyung. I didn't feel anything. Not because I'm human, but with Taehyung I felt little sparks.

Huh. Weird.

But I ain't complaining.

I stopped and he retracted his wrist. He smirked. "Good girl."
Like, okay. What do you want me to do now? Bark?

And what is it with this dude and smirking!?

I looked down and raised my hand to wipe my mouth, but Jungkook beat me to it. He wiped my mouth with his finger and then putted his finger in his mouth, tasting his own blood. I tried so hard not to gag.
"Now, since you drank from me, you're free to walk around. ONLY--If you drink from me again tomorrow." He finished. I already ran away after the first uncompleted sentence. I looked back and nodded, heading out. I walked through the hallways and saw Jimin and a few others.

"H-hey guys.." I said quietly, waving. "Y/nnnn! Did Jungkook gave you permission to walk around?" Jimin asked excitedly. I nodded and walked towards them. "Yay! Do you want to see your grandfather?? We thought you may like it--"
"YES! YES PLEASE!" I said excited, paying full attention. They chuckled and one of them spoke. Hoseok was it?
"I'll escort you to him." He walked past me and I followed, giving a thumbs up to Jimin. He blushed a bit. Hehe. I've never seen a vampire blush before.

After 2 minutes, we arrived at his cell. I opened the door and saw my grandfather. I ran towards him and hugged him. "Grandfather!! How are you?"
"I'm good, I'm good kiddo. How 'bout you?" I hummed. "I'm fine. I just wish I could get you out of here.." I said. Wait.

Why don't I just ask for permission to leave!?

"I need to go! I need to ask the others something, I'll get you out of here, I promise!" With that I left, rushing back to the others. "Yah! Y/n, where are you going?" I could hear Hoseok shout after me. "I need to ask y'all something! Hurry---" Before I could finish my sentence, Hoseok stood in front of me. "--up." He raised his brow and walked away, back to the others. I tried to process it quickly and walked after him.

We arrived at the 'main room' as I like to call it, and I saw Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and now Hoseok. "Wait here, I'll go get Taehyung and Yoongi." Hoseok said and rushed off. I nodded and looked back at the others. "I wanted to ask you guys for something.."

"Sure, go ahead." Namjoon said as soon as Hoseok came back with the other two. I smiled at Taehyung and he smiled back. The others looked at us weirdly, which we both didn't notice. "So.. Like you guys know, I came here to get my grandfather back. Of course, I hadn't expected that I would be the mate of one of the most powerful vampires. But like y'all know by now, Jungkook doesn't give a damn about me. So, I would love to get your permission to.. Leave?" I asked quietly. I heard Namjoon sigh.

"We already expected for you to ask that. We already discussed it, but the only thing we can do for you is letting your grandfather leave. As for you.. You'll have to talk to Jungkook about that. We have no right to give you permission to leave. Even though Jungkook treats you like shit, he's still your mate. You do know that it's not healthy for him when you are too far away from him, or  when you die, he dies, right?"

My eyes opened in shock. This can't be happening..

At least I'll get my grandfather out of here, if Jungkook isn't going to let me leave.

"Okay.. I'll talk to him. May my grandfather leave tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure. He may. You have our permission." I smiled. "Thank you, guys." I looked at all of them. They weren't as bad as I though they would be. Except for Jungkook. I don't necessarily hate him yet, I'm just terrified of him. I looked at Taehyung who looked back at me, then avoiding my gaze.

What's wrong with him..?

I smiled one last smile to everyone and headed to search for Jungkook. Rather now than never.

~Jungkook's POV~

I walked through the hallway, when I heard Y/n talking to someone. I peeked around the corner and saw everyone, except for me. Why didn't they call for me? I listened to their conversation.

"--So I would love to get your permission to.. Leave?" Was one thing I could clearly hear. My blood began to boil at this.

So she wants to leave me?

No, you're not.

You're not going anywhere.

~Your POV~

I walked around the corner and saw Jungkook leaning on the wall. I hesitantly neared him and spoke up. "J-jungkook.. I c-came here for my grandfather and you d-don't like me very m-much, so can I have your p-permission to.. Lea-ve?" I asked, very, very carefully stuttering. He looked down at me.

"Sure. I don't care anyway. Just leave already." He answered. I stared at him in shock, before running towards the basement to tell my grandfather the big news. I stormed in his cell and smiled brightly. "Guess what!? I got permission to leave this place!!! We're finally going home!! We're going home tomorrow!" I nearly screamed. He smiled brightly. "Really!? That's good, that's good! Good job, kiddo! I knew you could do it!" I nodded excitedly and hugged him. When we get home, I have so many questions to ask. For example.. How could he give me clues, when he was stuck in here? I bid my goodbye after a while and left, heading towards 'my' room. I opened the door and walked inside closing it, nearly getting a heart attack seeing Taehyung laying on the bed.

"H-hey! What are you doing here?" I asked laying down besides him. "I-I just wanted to see you.." He turned his head around, now his back was facing me. "W-what is wrong, TaeTae?"
I smiled at the nickname I gave him. "N-noth--*sob*-ing..." I jumped up. "Are you crying!? Tae, tell me what's wrong!?" I shook his arm. He sat up and looked at me, tears running down his handsome face.

"I-i-i-- y-you're leav-ing me."

I hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry.. I'm so-so-so sorry.." He just sobbed in my arms. He buried his face into my chest and cried. 'How can such a powerful vampire, be so vulnerable at this moment? I'm just an ordinary girl..'

After a little while, he stopped crying. He sat back up and looked at me, staring into my eyes. I decided to ask.. "H-how-- Why are you crying over me? I mean, I'm going to miss you too, very badly, but--" He shook his head. "Y/n.. I don't think you understand.. You drank my blood out of my vein, and do you remember how intense that was while you aren't even a vampire? I didn't even bit you while you sucked my blood. What would happen when those other two things were happening? Y/n.. I'm attached to you, no one's ever, ever tasted my blood. It creates a bond, Y/n. And I can't let go of it.. You're too important to me." I stared at him in shock.

"B-but you can come visit m-me, right?" I asked, trying to lighten up the mood. He shook his head. "Humans can come in here, but other supernatural creatures, can't go out.." He explained.

It was at this moment, I could almost see a light bulb above his head.

"C-can you drink my b-blood for the last t-time?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. I like his blood a lot, so why not? He bit into his wrist, and I grabbed it. I put my mouth against it and sucked the blood out of it. He began moaning again. This time much sooner than last time. I began to heavily feel sparks in my body. I still don't understand why this is so intense for us..

~Taehyung's POV~

I have a terrible idea. She's going to hate me, but I can't live without her. She has give my life a reason, I can't lose her. She just brings joy to me. I finally have a friend, other than the guys. Even though she isn't my mate, I just love having her around. I really, really can't lose her. She drank my blood. The bond you create with a person when you do so, is unbelievably strong. Especially when it's out of

Love.

It doesn't even have to be love in a romantic way, in a 'best friends' way it's possible too. Call me selfish, I don't care..

I moaned feeling her suck my blood out. It felt utterly amazing, but when she pulled away, I looked at her apologetically. She seemed confused, but before she could react..

..I killed her by snapping her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 3K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
603 409 51
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
256K 11.1K 64
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ When mat...
1.3K 78 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...