Inside! Yandere various Yande...

Por xXYandereWriterXx

Y/n L/n, Randomly playing Yandere simular. But there seemed to be a weird glitch. Suddenly! She woke up in th... Más

🎧PlayList🎶
Where...Am I? [1]
Akademi High School [3]

Where...Am I? [2]

5.1K 208 65
Por xXYandereWriterXx

CHAPTER 1: WHERE AM I? PT 2!

〖Y/n's Pov 〗

I let out a small groan while opening my eyes, to only see the sun shining brightly. "What...the hell?" I mumble... as I look up to see sakura tree petals falling onto my face...to say the least, it was exquisite. After all, I never really left my room or the house, there was also no sakura tree's where I lived.

Wait...No- sakura tree's- where I live...

No sakura tree's where I- "Where the hell am I?" I blink a few times while rubbing my eyes, I slowly take a pink blossom off of my face. "It doesn't feel like I'm dreaming."

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not freaking out right now. The cool breeze hits my skin softly. I felt at ease. I slowly roll around in the ripe green grass, as I turn to my side, I see my phone & earbuds. I grab them while shoving them gently in my hoodie pocket.

I gently close my eyes beginning to think calming thoughts, I look around...I seem to be, behind a school...I blink a few times, I was on a small hill that had a big sakura tree...this sorta reminds me of yandere simulator. I let out a small yawn while stretching my arms.

Y/n licked her chapped lips while catching a Sakura petal in her palm. Y/n blinked a few times before rubbing the top of her head, causing her hair to become messier than it already was.

"Man...when was the last time I was out of my room." Y/n said struggling to keep her eyes open, from the sun blaring into her face. Y/n kept looking around, admiring her surroundings. "I guess I forgot how beautiful the outside was."

Y/n slowly fiddled with the hems of her over-sized hoodie. Y/n's eyes inspect the...skirt?- That she was wearing. It seemed like a dark blue skirt, it was pretty long, it stopped all the way at her knees, "Odd...I don't remember changing into a skirt." Y/n mumbled shaking her head.

Y/n lip almost trembled to remember, that hand pulling her into her screen, "Just a dream...Just a dream..." Y/n kept mumbling to herself, but if it was just a dream...How did she get here? "Ok- I can just prove to myself that I'm not in a game- I mean, it wouldn't hurt to take a look around would it?" Y/n spoke, slightly calming down.

Y/n looked around the huge sakura tree while running down the small hill. The breeze gently flew in Y/n's h/c hair. Y/n began to laugh loudly, She was having...Fun? After a few minutes of running, Y/n stopped, "Ok-Ok...that's enough–"

Y/n let out loud huffs of air, "Man, I almost forgot why I hate running-" Y/n spoke.

-

Y/n made it to the front of the school, "Odd...It looks just like–" Y/n quickly crashed down to the hard ground, "O-Ow..." Y/n mumbled.

"I'm so sorry..." A cold voice spoke with little sympathy, Y/n smiled while looking up, to a hot male version of Yandere-chan. So, in this case, he would be called Yandere-Kun...

Yandere-Kun felt his heartbeat at a rapid pace while looking down at the H/c haired girl... 'What is this feeling?'  Yandere-Kun's face began to turn crimson. He somewhat liked this feeling, it felt good- it felt nice.

Yandere-Kun smiled brightly at the girl while holding his hand out, Y/n gave a small smile back while taking his hand, "Thank you..." Y/n spoke gently, but on the inside, she was freaking out.

--

What the heck is Ayano Aishi's Genderbent name?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
164K 12.7K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
4.3M 269K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
454K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...