Who Am I? ( Pennywise X Reade...

By ElectricEmotion

A girl named Madeline Lamb is losing everything. Her popularity, her boyfriend, her friends, her dog, her mon... More

Ch.1 💩One Crappy Day💩
Ch.2 🤡A Clown's Favorite Game🤡
Ch.4 🔪A Vengeful Life To Live🔪
Ch.5 🎯Bullseye🎯
🤡☝️Before We Continue ☝️🤡
Ch.6 ⛵Floating Is For Losers⛵
Ch.7 😯 Meeting 1/3 of The Losers 😯
Ch.8 🤠 More Loser's The Better 🤠
Ch.9 😊 Welcome To The Loser's Club 😊
Ch.10 🎈Shut The **** Up And Make Me Float Already🎈
Ch.11: 1 Vote= You Agreeing That You Don't Have A Soul
Ch.12 What A Lovely Couple
Announcement!
Ch. 13 ~ 😱Escaped?!😱
Announcement 2!
Ch.14 ~ 🤡 Caught In The Act 🤡
📚 Author's Note 📚
Ch.15 ~ Ritual Of Godalar?
📚 Author's Note 2 📚
Ch.16 Take A Turtle's Advice [ final chapter! ]
❤Authors End Of Book Note❤
🤡 Sequel Or No? 🤡
Story Rankings :)

Ch.3 🖤Life Sucks🖤

2.1K 61 36
By ElectricEmotion

/ CHANGES TO MADELINE'S POV /

It had been a year since the stripper clown incident and I'm 17 now, a senior. And things, well... they didn't go so well after that. My Dad and Mom both died in a car crash the following weekend, went bankrupt before they died, and my dog Molly died... After all of the kaos, I went into a eye opening depression. From that day, I was never quite the same. Chloe and Ashley ditched me and a new Queen B took over.

Her name is Adrianne and she's meaner than I was. She always picks on me because I have no friends now. I also died my hair black and practically everything in my dresser. I live with my Aunt now, but she's a cruel abusive drunk. I just wish my life would be normal again. Before that stupid clown.

What her hair used to look like:

What her hair looks like now:

Main Clothes type Before:

Main clothes type now:

So, all of that brings us here to now... The worst part of my life.

/CHANGES BK TO NORMAL POV/

Madeline walks through the hallways, and attends her final class. After class, she walks out the door alone. Out of no where, the three brats she used to be the head of walk in.

"Hey Maddy-lin," Says Adrianne in a babying voice.

"Hey slut," she says with no emotion.

Chloe and Ashley both gasp, flabbergasted. But Adrianne ignores her comment.

"Where's your friends...? Oh... Wait... You don't have any do you? I mean, who can blame people. No would want to be friends with a freak like you," Adrianne smirks as if she just graduated college.

"Cool, not like I care anyway. You know why? It's because I'm not attention desperate like you," Madeline responds smoothly.

Adrianne starts getting agitated.

"Well... Well!..."

"Well bye? Ok. Nice talk," Madeline starts walking away.

Adrianne scoffs and speed walks the opposite way with Ashley and Chloe, clearly fuming.

/ MADELINE STARTS WALKING    
                      HOME /

Madeline walks on the sidewalk, as the rain hits the ground like two magnets attracting to each other.

"Who does that bitch think she is? She thinks she's 'Sooo cool'," Madeline mocks while putting on her hood.

As she continues to grumpily walk to her aunt's house, she hears strange whispering. At first she thinks some one is just gossiping about her nearby. But as she nears the house, the whispers gradually get louder.

"Hello?," She asks what appears to be nothing.

             *Whispers get louder*

"Who's there?," Madeline asks with no fear.

"The sad, sad, sad creep of course," A familiar voice responds from a unknown direction.

"YOU! What the hell do you want from me? Don't you already know that you've ruined my life?!," Madeline replies to the air dramatically.

The clown giggles. And the whispers continue quietly, along with a new water-like sound.

"Tell me where you are so I can make you pay!," She demands.

The clown breaks out laughing hysterically loud and can't control himself.

"What's so funny?!"

"You've changed so much Lamb Chop, it's almost... unnatural."

"Yeah? Well I don't care. And stop calling me that stupid name! Wait... ," Madeline trails off to think.

"Do you know my last name?! Is that why you're calling me 'Lamb Chop'?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I guess you'll have to come down here to find out," The clown chuckles.

"Where?!"

"The sewers of course."

"What?! Your crazy! There's no way you're in the sewers! Not even a creep like you could bare that!"

The clown gives off a angry growl, and then breathes in and out to calm himself.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no! There's more than sewer down here Lamb Chop...," The clown responds, clearly hiding something.

"Like what?! Rat crap?"

  "A... Circus."

"Circus? In the sewers?"

The clown giggles joyously.

"Yes. A circus! With lots of candy... and... children. Yes... Yes... Lots and lots of children," The clown laughs creepily.

"So, how about it Lamb Chop? The circus is so fun! I bet it could cheer you up," Pennywise gestures to her straight face.

"I'm not sad, " Madeline responds quickly.

"Mm... Are you sure? You know, no one likes pierots (peer-ohs)."

"Pierots? "

"Oh silly! Don't you know? Pierots, the sad wittle clowns?"

"Hmm... I actually might know one soon if you don't shut up and leave me alone," Madeline snaps bitterly.

"Oh my! So upset! Wonder why?-"

"You know why," Madeline interrupts rudely.

Both clown and girl go silent.

"Bye retard," Madeline says as she walks away from the spot she had a conversation with a clown she couldn't see.

             * Enters house *

"Auntie, I'm home," Madeline yells so her aunt can hear her from upstairs.

Her aunt walks down the stairs with a beer in her hand and glares at her.

"What have I said about calling me that?! Call me Ma'am!"

"Yes... Ma'am."

"Hmph. Now go do your chores," Her aunt Betty demands.

  "But I finnished doing all of my chores yesterday," Madeline responds.

"Dishes, Laundry, trash, groceries?

  "Yes, and all of the other ones."

  "Well... what about homework? Your slow ass could never-"

  Madeline interrupts, "I finnished my homework."

   "You little brat! Don't ever lie to me!," Betty walks wobbly towards her.

  "I'm not lying! Look, I can even show you! If you would only-"

Betty slaps Madeline in the face so hard that she leaves a red bruise on Madeline's cheek.

  "That will teach you bitch! You should be thankful it didn't leave a hand mark, just a tiny bruise." The bruise on Madeline's face was as big as her ear.

"I-... You-... I hate you!," Madeline screams.

"Good, you spoiled brat!"

Madeline cries loudly as she runs upstairs to her small room.

Madeline bursts into her room and slams the door shut, locking it. She throws herself under her sheets and sobs into her tiny pillow. She was tired of being treated like shit. She was sorry that she was mean to alot of people when she was "popular" and could sympathize with them now. Madeline just wished she could go back in time and change everything.

Madeline wants more than anything to go home with her parents still being alive. She just can't bring herself to believe they were gone. At this moment, she didn't care if they became poor. She just wants them to be there in her life, poor or not.

"Why does this have to happen to me? Out of all people.. me," Madeline weeps.

  "I wonder if that stupid clown has to do with it... with all the crap that's happening in my life. Maybe he was what made my life go downhill. Maybe... just maybe...

 The clown did it to me on purpose?"

Madeline went from sobbing, to fuming. She was tired of surrendering to all of her problems. She was going to make that dumb clown pay.

Hi 🤡 How's the story? Suggestions? Comments? fEeD mY sToRy.

                      ThanKs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.1K 42
This story is based 2 years after the Losers defeated Pennywise. (The first time). They all are still living in Derry, trying to forget all of the fr...
6.9K 220 15
Hi my name is Jaylynn Monroe, I'm 21 years old and have lived in Derry my entire life. Im a writer for the newspaper, my Dream is to become a big tim...
2.9K 43 24
Charlie Adams has been dragged down to the tiny ass town of Derry Main. She's only been there for a year and she's already made a bad impression. Dre...
63.8K 1.8K 28
Y/N has been in Derry for a while now, her friends the Losers Club look for her lost sister. Pennywise has took her. But somethings happen differentl...