❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... More

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Colon] Forever

953 35 215
By -shinkai

[A/n: Uh... Have fun reading, I guess...]

WARNING: Angst. Please do not read if you're uncomfortable dealing with those kinds of stuff. Thank you!

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favourite colour
≫────··•••··────≪

You fixed your hair and your (F/c) dress as you look at yourself in the mirror.

Finally, you opened your jewelry box and searched for the bracelet that your boyfriend gave you.

You wore it and glanced at the mirror one last time.

"I think it's enough now," you mumbled.

Just as you were about to call your boyfriend, you heard a knock on your door.

You ran to it. "Coming!"

Once you reached the front door, you unlocked it and smiled at the person who greeted you.

"Oh! Colon-chan!"

He was smiling at you, but his mouth went open as he stared at you from head to toe. His face immediately went a bright shade of red.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan..." he whispered, eyes still on you.

You frowned. "What? You didn't like it?" you asked as you started twirling around, your dress swaying with your movements.

He covered his mouth, shaking his head vigorously. "N-No! Y-You look stunning! You're so beautiful, (Y/n)-chan!" he stuttered as he brought himself up to hug you.

You hugged back. "That's so sweet. Thank you!"

He broke the hug afterward. "So, shall we go now?" he asked, offering you a hand.

"Of course!" You accepted it and started walking with him, swaying your intertwined hands back and forth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"UWAAAAH! I'M DATING (Y/n)-CHAN! MY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND!"

You quickly covered your face with your hands. Your cheeks tinted bright pink, either you're embarrassed because of what your boyfriend is doing, or you're blushing as you hear him announce his love for you in public, or maybe both.

He's been doing that for a while already. He has gathered almost all of the people's attention in the park.

You pulled the hem of his shirt, signaling him to sit down. But he didn't seem to understand you.

"I LOVE (Y/n)-CHAN SO MUCH! FOOOO!!"

And those words were enough to make you blush more, from light pink to crimson red.

You grabbed the hem of his shirt again and pulled him down. Regaining his composure after almost running out of balance, he faced you with a confused look.

"S-Stop it, will you?! It's embarrassing!" you scolded, hiding your reddened face by covering it with your hand as the other one is still on his shirt.

"What? Is it wrong for me to say to everyone how much I love my blueberry?" he asked, throwing you a confused look.

You shook your head. "N-No, it's not because of that."

He tilted his head in a cute way. "Then what?"

You sighed. "Just... stop it." You pinched his cheeks.

He whined. "A-Ah! Ah, (Y/n)! It hurts!"

A soft chuckle escaped your lips before letting go of his cheeks.

He massaged his reddened cheeks as he pouted.

All of a sudden, you shouted, "I LOVE MY CUTE BOYFRIEND SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU, COLON-CHAN!"

This caught him off guard.

You heaved a sharp inhale, readying for another blast, but Colon immediately covered your mouth.

You removed his hand, only to smirk at him afterward. He was completely flustered at this point.

"Now you know how it feels like~" you playfully whispered at him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At last, the sun finally sets on the west.

You spend the whole day playing at the park, Colon singing songs for you as he rested his head on your lap, and him randomly shouting his love for you or complementing you almost every minute of the day, only to make you blush madly every time. It was quite simple, but you surely enjoyed it, especially you're with him.

You were now walking on the almost empty streets with him. Hand in hand, your arms sway back and forth.

Your gaze never left the twinkling stars in the night sky.

At the corner of your eye, you saw Colon staring at you.

You faced him and asked, "What? Is there something on my face?"

He shook his head. "You look wonderful tonight, (Y/n)-chan," he softly said.

For countless times, you blushed at his compliment. "Thank you."

After that, you two continued walking as silence engulfed you.

You always cherish moments like this. Many think that Colon never stops babbling and is a noisy person to be with.

But the truth is, you loved it every time he becomes silent. This is the only state of him where you could see calmness and softness in his features.

Before you notice that you're already staring at your boyfriend, he suddenly spoke, "Am I that handsome for you to look at me in that way?" His words were followed by a burst of short laughter.

"Mm-hmm... Yeah." Your thoughts were converted into words. You then realised what you just said. You glanced at Colon, only to see him smirking at you.

"My blueberry said that I'm handsome~!" He suddenly hugged you.

Slowly, your arms wrap around him as one of your hands caressed his soft blue hair.

After the hug, you stared at your boyfriend, observing his every feature as you smiled sweetly at him.

You then started walking again in silence, admiring the scenery under the moonlight.

When you reached the park you two once spent the whole day at, both of you sat on the nearby bench.

And without thinking twice, you asked him, "Colon-chan, what will you do if I disappear?"

He flinched in hearing your sudden question. He slowly faced you, shock written on his cute features. "Why are you asking me that?"

You looked down. "Nothing. I'm just curious."

Still puzzled by your question, he answered, "I honestly don't know. I can't imagine my future without you." He then faced the sky. His eyes went glossy.

"Oh. I'm sorry for asking that stupid question."

You, too, have no idea why you suddenly asked that. It just came into your mind.

An awkward silence surrounded the two of you, but was interrupted when Colon let out a short "Oh!", the once sad eyes faded and were replaced with shiny ones.

He faced you with a grin. "Hey, (Y/n)-chan!" he called.

"What?"

He pointed at the ice cream parlor on the other side of the street. "You want some ice cream?"

You giggled at his sudden change. "Sure!"

He stood up. "Wait here. I'm going to buy you some!"

He ran to the said place like a fueled kid.

Once he disappeared from your sight, you slumped on the bench. For some reason, you feel cold. You didn't know why, all you know is that you feel a little cold.

But it did not take long for him to return, though. Your frown immediately turned into a smile as you caught a glimpse of him running in your direction. You could hear his voice calling you.

"(Y/n)-chaaaan~!"

You waved at him.

You were about to approach him, but then, you saw a light.

A car was driving fastly, probably exceeding the speed limit at this point.

You saw Colon's eyes widened as they landed at the car.

Before you knew it, your body started to move. You ran towards him. Tears started streaming down to your face, making your sight a bit blurry.

You pushed him immediately. Then, you felt excruciating pain as your body limped. It's like as if the time stopped literally. Once you felt that you hit the ground, you could feel the same coldness that you experienced just a while ago.

With your eyes slightly open, you can see a faint blue figure in front of you. Never did you feel this sad and lonely in your life.

Slowly, you closed your eyes and embraced the darkness that was calling you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"(Y/n)-chan! (Y/n)-chan! ANSWER ME!" Colon started shaking your limp body.

His tears flowed endlessly down to his face. His once bright and shiny eyes were now filled with fear and sadness.

He faced the crowd that had gathered around the ruckus.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

He then turned to you again, shaking you stronger than before.

"(Y/n)! Please wake up!"

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived. His hand never separated from yours as the vehicle made its way to the nearest hospital.

"(Y/n). Please, don't give up..." he whispered. His voice breaking at every word he spat.

Arriving at the hospital and bringing you to the emergency room, Colon cannot even stand still.

He had called his friends and was now on their way to his current location.

He kept on blaming himself and refuses to forgive himself.

He couldn't do anything but slump on the chair, hoping for a piece of good news coming from the doctor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Few hours had passed, the doctor went out of the emergency room.

Colon immediately stood up, gripping his white coat.

"(Y/n)! Please tell me, is... is she alright?"

The doctor bowed slightly and slowly shook his head.

This was enough for him to know what happened.

His eyes went blank as he stared at nowhere.

The doctor finally spoke, "I'm sorry, but we already did our best. I'm sorry for your lost." He held his hand out. But the blue head just did the same. He stared at it, not wanting to touch a mere finger.

Suddenly, series of footsteps was heard. Colon turned to the source of those sounds with bored eyes.

"Colon!" a voice called.

Satomi came to his side and gripped the blue head's arms.

"What happened?"

Without saying anything, tears went racing down his face.

The others already understood what had happened. They tried comforting Colon, hugging him and giving him a pat.

"It's okay, Colon. We're always here for you."

And with these words being said, he burst out in tears.

'(Y/n) will never come back... and it's all my fault...'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Holding a basket of flowers as his hand swayed them back and forth, Colon made his way to a very special place for him. His feet moving on their own as if they have a mind of their own. Once he had reached his destination, he set the basket down. He removed the leaves on the gravestone as his hand started tracing the name he could never forget that was engraved on it.

"(Y/N)," he whispered. Tears are now threatening to fall from the sides of his eyes. "Is it bad for me to love you even if you're not here anymore?"

A light chuckle escaped his lips as they curved upwards, forming a bitter smile.

"I love you, (Y/n)-chan... I really want to see you again. I miss you." This time, he could not contain his tears anymore. They went streaming down his face as if a dam of feelings was opened. "I miss everything about you. Your sweet smile, the way you blush each time I shout my love for you, everything..." he trailed off.

Suddenly, he felt a strong gust of wind hit him, making his hair and clothes sway.

"I'll love you forever, (Y/n)..."

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: Ooh... That corner looks interesting. Let me sulk there--

Anyway, I know this is quite a cliche, but don't blame me, please. I'm clearly running out of ideas. Sorry!

I know that I was supposed to post luz next, but I had the urge to write and publish this ASAP. But don't worry! The next chapter won't be depressing. I assure you.

Anyway, I hope you liked it. I'm also willing to delete this if necessary. Just say so, m'kay?

Oh, dang. It's already 1:30 AM here. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/night~!

Stay safe also. CoViD-19 is already a pandemic. I hope you're all safe.]

≫────··•••··────≪

Colon x Reader

Forever

Requested by: G-Light

03/14/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 108 11
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭? ───※ ·❆· ※─── ❝𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.❞ ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩�...
8K 217 11
ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ αη єує ƒσя αη єує. α ℓєg ƒσя α ℓєg. α ѕнσт ιη тнє нєαят ∂σєѕη'т мαкє ιт υη-вяєαк. ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ...
9.2K 227 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
171 19 20
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʟᴜɴᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ, ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ, ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴇᴛᴄ ʟᴜɴᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪᴍɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ɪs 18 ᴀɴᴅ ʙ...