CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 17

4K 143 18
By Rory1313

2 weeks ago

Ethan

It's one of those extremely rare days. I finally have the house all to myself, or at least I hope I do. I got out all my favorite junk foods. I pulled up Netflix on television. Finally I changed into my favorite comfy clothes, a pair of soft cotton short shorts with matching crop top. I just settled with my blanket straight when my phone began to vibrate on the table. I groan as I reach for it. There's a text from Natasha asking me to go out tonight. I decided not to answer. I know she really wants to whine about Thomas and fish for information. He's been less and less available recently and she doesn't like that, not at all. Of course she was completely okay with making plans that didn't include him however she's never been one to enjoy having the proverbial shoe on the other foot.

I open a bag of Cheetos and barely get one in my mouth when my phone is dancing across the table once again. "Seriously?!" I groan. I toss the bag on the table, picking up my phone again. This time it's Torie asking me to call or text Tash so she will leave her alone. That makes me literally laugh out loud. I text them both that I am talking to my parents right now knowing that will buy me some time. Thankfully both of my texts are met with exactly what I expected, complete and total silence. I fluff my pillow and snuggle under my blanket, feeling an

odd sense of deja vu. If one of the boys walks in today I will be so pissed. I really need some alone time. I raised the remote, ready to scroll through the menu when I heard it. I stop, mute the t.v. and listen as the noise gets louder, obviously coming closer. It only caught my attention because I don't hear this sound in this neighborhood. Not that I shouldn't, hell I would think I would to be honest. As much as these rich people have expensive "toys" I'm shocked there aren't at least one or two on every street. It's the unmistakable sound of a motorcycle. I'm not just talking about any motorcycle either, I hear the unmistakable sound of a Harley Davidson. I go to the window and sure enough there is a guy getting off a Harley. However, what I find unusual is that he is in my driveway.

"What the fuck? Who in the hell....?" my voice trails off as I squint my eyes through the window. I go to the front door and open it. I'm determined to tell this idiot off because clearly he is at the wrong house. But when I step outside Ethan is coming up the walkway. His smile lights up his face the moment he sees me. "Guess what I just bought," he says, unable to contain his excitement. "Shut the fuck up!" I exclaim. Leaning around him I try to get a look without stepping outside. I'm not exactly dressed for public exposure. "Are you serious?" My excitement grew to match his. I've always loved motorcycles. I would love to have one of my own. I've dated several guys that had one as well. I will get one some day. Until then, living vicariously through others is what I will have to do. "Yeah, go check it out. Is Xavi here?" he glances around over my head. "Nah, everybody is out," I told him.

I quickly look around at the houses immediately around us and I don't see anyone outside. "Oh fuck it," I sigh. With a bounce in my step I head over to look at the bike. It's a beautiful powder black with all chrome accents. Ethan has been talking about getting one for years. I'd gotten to the point where I thought he was just running his mouth. "I've got to say Ethan, I'm impressed man." I admit. "I've been checking this baby out for a while now. You want to go for a ride?" he asks me. "Do I? Fuck yeah I do. Let me go change. I'll be right back." I squeal.

I hear him roaring with laughter as I haul ass up to my room. I quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. It took me a minute to locate a pair of sneakers but I finally did. Lastly, I grab a hair tie in order to pull my hair back. I ran down the stairs and out the front door, locking it behind me. I quickly slipped my key in my front pocket. Ethan is standing by the bike shaking his head and holding two helmets. He holds one out to me as I approach him. "Come on, let's go!" I say, not bothering to hide my enthusiasm.

Still laughing he puts on his helmet as I strap on the one he passed to me. He gets on the bike and backs up, turning it around. When he turns the motor over there is no mistaking the sound emanating from that engine. I've always been able to identify the sound of a Harley over any other motorcycle. I'm like a kid in a candy store. I'm bouncing on my heels. I can't wait to get on the back of this monster. I dated an older guy once that had a Harley. That was on the list of reasons why my parents sent me here in the first place. To be truthful, I'm pretty sure I liked his bike more than I liked him.

Climbing behind Ethan, I wrapped my arms around his waist. I give his chest a little tap, letting him know I'm ready to go. Once we leave the neighborhood it's only a few blocks to the highway. As soon as we come off the on ramp he really opens her up. I don't know how fast we are going but my adrenaline really starts pumping. I sit back, holding on with one arm. Placing my other hand on my thigh I put a slight distance between our bodies, enjoying the wind in my face. With my eyes closed I simply revel in the feeling of freedom that washes over me. I let my body sway as I followed Ethan's when I sensed him changing lanes. Becoming a whirlwind of sensations I become lost in my senses. The sounds of the wind as it whips me from every direction, the vibrations through my body from the rumble of the engine below me, the heat from Ethan as I clutch onto him tightly, the only tangible reality in this moment.

I don't open my eyes again until I feel Ethan tap my leg. By that time we had apparently stopped at a local park downtown. I jumped off the back, my entire body humming with endorphins. "That was the shit!" I exclaim, removing my helmet. I was beaming as I removed my hair tie and shook out my long blonde locks. Ethan's expression is equally elated as he removes his helmet. "I know, I can't believe I waited this long to finally get one." He drops the kickstand and swings his leg off the bike before setting his helmet on the seat. I put mine down next to his and looked up. We are at the edge of the park that looks out over the river. He walks over to the edge of the cliff and looks out over the water. I join him and we stand side by side in silence for a few minutes.

With a sigh he turns and takes a seat on a bench nearby under a tree. Curiously I walk over and sit down beside him. "I haven't been down here in so long I forgot how peaceful it is." I say, leaning back and resting my head on the back of the bench. "Yeah, I think the last time I was here was with Amy." Ethan sighed. Wow, Amy. I hadn't heard that name in a while. "Oh yeah, I forgot about her. Whatever happened to her anyway?" I asked innocently. "Oh God Kit. Why do you want to talk about that shit?" he groaned. He threw his head back against the bench, his face scrunched up in a grimace. I just looked at him, genuinely confused. "What? What did I say?" You brought her up man." He sighs heavily before running his hands across his face. "I know, but then you went all girly on me man."

Went. All. Girly.?!? I sit up straight, trying but failing to keep the irritation out of my voice. "What in the hell does that mean?" He glances at my face, obviously realizing we are about to be treading a fine line here. He takes a moment, I assume, to consider the best way to word his next thought. I'm not even sure I blinked as I waited for his explanation. "Well, if I said that to a guy that would have been it. The topic would have been over and done with. We would simply move along. But a chick has to dive in and get all the bullshit drama and analyze that shit. So there you have it. You went all girly." Why am I not surprised? Even given advanced warning of the impending situation ahead, Ethan DeLuca will still inevitably stick his foot in his mouth. I punched him twice in the arm. "Fuck you dipshit. I am not girly." He just laughs at my feeble attempt at causing him pain. "Awe Lil'Bit, don't get all pouty and shit."

He throws an arm around me and pulls me in for a hug. "You're a real douche sometimes, you know that right?" I tell him with a scowl. "Only because I know it pushes your buttons," he chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I elbowed him in the ribs, knocking the wind out of him. "Ow! Damn woman, that hurt." He complained as he let me go and rubbed his side. "Good, that was the point," I laughed. Still side-eyeing me he says, "I was going to ask why you haven't been dating. But you punch people all the time. I can see why that might be a turn off for some guys." I laughed along with him that time.

"Seriously though, I thought Amy was it for you. Like you were all in love an shit." I said. "Ok, slow up. I was not in love with Amy, where the hell you got that, I don't know. She was a hot piece of ass for sure, but I never loved her." he declared. "Classy" I say as I look at him skeptically. He shakes his head, his eyes serious. "No, truth." I just stare at him and he can see I don't really buy it. "Look, Amy was just a good time. We both had fun. Then we both decided it was time to part ways. It ended on good terms. I still run into her sometimes. We're still cool."

"I'm kind of glad she's gone actually...I never really liked her." I revealed. He turns to look at me somewhat surprised at my words. "Why not? You seemed all good with her that time you visited." I simply shrugged as I looked out over the water. "I was just keeping the peace. I wasn't here that long, why make unnecessary waves? There wasn't any reason to cause drama." I told him. "You? Keeping your feelings to yourself? That must have been hard for you." He snickered, his eyes alight with playful mischief. I shot him with a death glare which only fueled his laughter. "You plan on punching me again?" I laughed despite myself at his question. "You're a real ass sometimes Ethan," I say crossing my arms. His smile widens as he leans closer to me. "Damn, only sometimes?? Well please let me know when it happens. I'm striving for the position of full-time ass and want to make sure I put forth the effort to achieve my goal." I roll my eyes, he's so stupid sometimes. "I just can't with you." I'm so glad I can be the butt of his jokes, it's what I live for.

"What I want to know is what is up with you and a certain dancer at the club." he asks with a smirk. Shit, momentarily I am completely frozen both inside and out. I thought I'd been keeping it pretty low key. Has it really been that obvious? I mean Ethan isn't exactly the most observant person in the world. Just the fact he noticed....Oh no, has Xavier noticed?? I keep my voice level and controlled. "I don't know what you mean." The snort coming from beside me tells me my attempt is futile. Ethan leans forward, elbows on his knees with his eyes glaring in my direction. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" Damn it, if anyone is gonna call me out on my shit it's gonna be Ethan. "There's nothing to tell because there's nothing going on." I say this in a last ditch attempt at denial. He stares at me for a long time. His eyes are twinkling and a smile breaks out across his face. "If that's what you want to tell yourself Kit, that's fine." He finally concedes. "That's what I'm telling you because it's the truth. We should probably head back. I'm supposed to call Natasha soon anyway," I said. I flashed him a look that clearly meant for him to drop it. He chuckled a few more times as we walked back to his bike. In the end though he didn't ask any more questions, he simply let it go.

The ride home was just as exhilarating as the ride down had been. We were about fifteen or twenty minutes from our exit when tragedy almost struck. A truck in front of us swerved hard for some unknown reason causing a few random items to fall from the back into the road. I didn't see it so I wasn't prepared when Ethan had to swerve like a madman to avoid hitting anything. I almost went flying off the back end of his bike at 75 mph. I flung my arms around Ethan as tightly as humanly possible, pressing my body flush against his. Needless to say I spent the remainder of the ride with both arms tightly around him. Basically I clung to his back like a baby monkey to its mother. I'm pretty sure it scared the shit out of him as well. He wrapped his arm around one of my thighs and gripped it securely the rest of the way home.

When we finally pulled into the driveway I practically leapt from the back of the bike. I realized my arms and legs were shaking uncontrollably. Ethan turned off the bike and was out of his helmet in a matter of seconds. "Holy shit! Holy fucking shit, are you okay Kit?" I'm sure he cracked his new helmet as he dropped it to the ground in his haste to get to me. He immediately took my face in his hands, his eyes full of fear and worry as they searched mine. "Well, I didn't fall off so I guess I could be in worse shape. What the fuck happened?" I say, my voice shaky and on the verge of tears. "A pickup truck full of crap lost some stuff suddenly and I had to dodge it. Are you sure you're alright? Look at you, you're shaking." he says. His voice falters as he looks at me from head to toe and rubs my upper arms. Maybe that's part of the reason he was holding me on, he knew I was freaking out. "I'm fine, it scared the shit out of me that's for damn

sure. I honestly don't have a clue how I didn't fall off." I tell him with a shaky voice."Truthfully," he replies nervously, "neither do I." He grabs me, suddenly pulling me into him and hugging me tightly. "It's probably a good idea if we don't mention this to Xavier. I don't think it will go over very well." He tells me teasingly with a touch of underlying honesty. "You'll get no argument from me there. Now if you will excuse me, I think my nerves have earned themselves a drink." I hear his footfalls fall in step with mine. "I second that and I'm right behind you."

No one is home yet so I go grab beers for both of us and pass him one as I go sit on the couch. I flip on the TV and start coasting through channels. " I thought you had to be home for some big phone call with Natasha." He asks, trying to lighten the tension in the air. "Let it go Ethan." I say, a quiet chuckle stuck in my throat. God he can be such a dick sometimes. His voice breaks after a few minutes of silence. "I can't say I blame you though." I just ignore him, hoping he takes the hint. I take a chug of my beer pretending to pay attention to the cable guide as I scroll through it. "She is smokin' hot." I sigh with exasperation. "Oh my God Ethan, would you give it a rest already. It's not what you think, okay just.....just let it go man, a'ight." That time I couldn't contain the anger and I even heard it.....fuck! "A'ight, damn, you don't have to lose your shit," he says defensively.

"What's up with you and that new server chick?" I asked. ""What are you talking about?" he looks at me with his brow furrowed in confusion. "You know. What's her name.....Wendy?... I've seen that flirty shit back and forth." I am so pulling this shit straight out

of my ass. At this point I'm just trying to come up with something to take the focus off of me. ""Wendy? Who is Wendy?" He asks, seeming to struggle to recollect the name. "The short red-head that just started..." I let my words hang in the air. "What are you, high? Number one, her face looks like the ass end of a hyena, number two her voice is more annoying than nails on a chalkboard, and number three she's a full on card carrying lesbian. Oh and FYI, her name is Mindy, dumbass." He laid it all out for me before returning his eyes to the movie we started on the T.V. screen. Well, I guess I deserved that.

"Really?? She's a lesbian? Huh, I did not get that vibe from her at all." I reply as I think about my prior interactions with the chick. She really came across as completely straight to me. "That's it? Is that all you took from that? Everything I just said and "lesbian" is what you walk away with?" He responds, slightly amused. "Oh fuck off," I snicker before chugging the rest of my beer.

"I hope you children are playing nice. I saw the Harley outside Ethan. So you finally did it man." We were so wrapped up in our heated exchange that neither of us heard my brother come in the front door. "Yep,yep...." Ethan replied before polishing off his beer. " Come check it out man." They take off outside together like two middle schoolers running out to play.

*** *** ***

Present Day

Black latex gloves that climb up the arms all the way to the shoulders. A sleeveless dress, also latex, that barely covers my ass and zips in the front. The zipper only comes up to my navel leaving a neckline that the word "plunging" can't even come close to describing. I have my long hair pulled back in a ponytail and my makeup is a bit on the heavier side. I turn and look at myself from various angles and I gotta say.....I'd do me...hahaha.

My smile fades when my eyes land on the letter I'm holding. I've read and reread it again and again and I still can't make up my mind. I caress the silky black fabric of the blindfold I've been clutching in my right hand. You'd think the answer would be obvious right? But then words and phrases flood my mind and give me pause such as:

.... can't be undone..

.....choice that can only be made once..

......think it through carefully..

"Fuck!" I ball up the letter and throw it on my dresser. I'm almost in a panic because I have to be running out of time and I have no idea what to do. I stand in front of the mirror again to weigh my pros and cons. First of all it's just plain killing me not knowing who he is. It takes every ounce of self control not to look at him or at least try to. Yet at the same time it makes the whole experience so much more intense. He is anyone and no one at this point and I find that so erotic. If I don't wear the blindfold will we be on a more equal playing field? There will be no more secrets between us. But the game, the one I'm enjoying anyway, isn't really about equality now is it? There is a definite hierarchy to what I want out of this and right now I feel a certain fulfillment of that. Will that change once I see his face? Will I still be able to submit completely without question or doubt? I honestly don't know.

I'm just standing in front of the mirror, rubbing my fingers over the soft material of the blindfold as the conversation plays out in my mind. I find not knowing what is coming next thrilling, am I ready to give that up? Would I be giving anything up? I find the idea of any one of the possible people it could be to be thrilling in their own right. Could finally looking into his eyes take us to a deeper level and bring us a closer connection? I walk over to the dresser and retrieve the paper ball and smooth it out so I can skim the letter again, for the millionth time. I close my eyes and with a deep breath I fold the letter before sliding it in the top drawer of the dresser. I sit on the edge of the bed with my back to the bedroom door and I wait. With my eyes glued to the toes of my high heel shoes I sat patiently. The longer I wait, the more my nerves

begin to get the better of me. I find my hands beginning to fidget in my lap. I don't know how much time passes. I don't check the clock but it feels like an eternity.

Then I finally hear the familiar click as my door opens and closes. Instinctually sitting up a little straighter, my breath hitches as a chill runs down my body. My eyes have remained cast down to the floor. I feel butterflies going wild in my stomach. There is a long pause where there

is only silence before I hear the lock click on my door knob. I slowly and quietly released the breath I was holding. I hear footsteps coming towards me across the wood floor. With each step my heart rate seems to accelerate. My mouth becomes dry and I feel a little dizzy. He reaches the edge of the bed and the footsteps pause. The only audible sound is our collective labored breathing. As he took that first step into my line of sight, my mind and body made a decision I wasn't aware was even still up for debate. My eyes instantly snap shut on their own and my voice fills my ears with two words I didn't know my mouth was about to say.

"Wait, stop!" I exclaim, my voice is soft but sure. Standing as I speak I feel my heart pound even harder and at that moment everything becomes clear. I knew without a doubt what my choice was as I looked down at the blindfold I was still clutching in my right hand. My fear of losing this intrigue, this feeling of total submission, this all consuming limitless bliss completely outweighs my desire to see his face. At least it does at this moment in time. This is my one chance to exercise some control over what I want out of this. It is inevitable, as his letter says, we can't continue this dance much longer but I want to enjoy a few more moments if I have the choice. I raise the blindfold and slowly slide it over my eyes. As I drop my hands to my sides a smile creeps across my lips as I feel completely confident in my decision. This feels.....right.

I hear a low raspy laugh then I feel his hand softly caress my cheek. His fingers roam lightly down my neck then over my shoulder. I find myself leaning into his touch. As he reaches the top of my glove he grips my upper arm firmly and pulls me to the center of the room. I feel

tiny prickles of excitement sensing he is circling my body. Stopping in front of me he unzips the front of the dress. He slides it off my shoulders letting it slip down my arms to the floor leaving me in my panties, heels, and gloves.

He places his hand under my chin and raises my head slightly. "KNEEL," he commands in that throaty, raspy whisper that sends heat straight to my core. My knees bend of their own free will. As if under hypnosis I drop, my knees hitting the floor immediately. He circles me again like a predator, stopping behind me this time. He grabs both my arms, extending them straight behind me. "DON'T MOVE. KEEP THEM UP." He says as he holds my arms straight and level. I obey silently. I realize after a few moments he is binding them with rope.

He weaves it in and out and around my arms, in what feels like some sort of intricate pattern. I've read about this, I think. Some sort of Japanese rope bondage. What was it called? Shibari? I feel the rope between my knees as he slides it through. Coming around to face me he bends down and picks up the rope. As he stands he lifts the rope up between my thighs and the length rubs right across my already wet pussy. I gasped at the sensation. " I DO HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR A NEW TYPE OF FUN PUSSYCAT. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO TRY THIS FOR A WHILE MYSELF." He whispers, his lips grazing my ear. He tightens and loosens his grip on the rope causing it to stimulate me and elicit a low moan from my lips. He chuckles softly as he nips at my neck. "OH AND I MUST ADMIT, I AM MOST PLEASED BY YOUR CHOICE......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
98.7K 3K 45
I don't really know what I was expecting, and it sure as hell wasn't this. Whatever this is...it's even better than I could have imagined. The myster...
1.3M 31.5K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...