Straight out of Hell(A Villai...

By Hexcss

Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain mo... More

Dark Beginning
Deal
First Task
Worse than a Villain
Demon
New Reality
Challenge
Against Hell
Demons and Angels
Weird World
Hell upon Hosu
Truth
Danger
Ready
Set
Go
Into Hell
Hell
New Stage
New Deal
Yakuza
Fame
Worth it?
Lord of Death
Lords of Hell
Armageddon Part 1
Armageddon Part 2

Truth beneath the Truth

11.3K 256 57
By Hexcss

The group was staring down at the demon Albert refered to as Abaddon. Meanwhile Bakugo was being helped by Angela and Todoroki.

Angela: Bakugo, why are you here?!
Bakugo: I wanted answers so I came to Izuku's old house, I never expected to encounter him.
Todoroki: You ran into him?
Bakugo: Yeah, he left though and sent that demon to fight with me.
Albert: Makes sense, I doubt he will show himself for a while after my encounter with him.
Bakugo: Who is the old man?
Angela: Dont call him that! He is Albert von Franke, he is the one who almost beat Midoriya in Hosu.

Bakugo's eyes widened in suprise. So this was the guy, he didnt look like much but he took down that other demon in a few seconds so it must be true.

Albert: Dont worry, its quite alright, now, Abaddon, care to explain? Why in the world is the leader of the demons in the 7th hierarchy in this realm, especially hiding in a human body?
Abaddon: I dont think this is the correct place to talk Franke.
Albert: You are right.

Albert's eyes began to glow and suddenly a blinding flash covered them all. As the flas disapoeared they were now all sitting in Albert's living room.

Bakugo: The hell?!
Todoroki: Its magic Bakugo, literally.
Angela: We are in Mr. Albert's house.

Albert looked at Abaddon.

Albert: Now, care to explain?

Everyone turned to look at the demon. Abaddon sighed, he had no other choice.

Abaddon: I am here hiding from Izuku Midoriya, the reason I am in this body is because I wasnt able to escape from hell with my real physical body as we are prohibited to. So I created this body and managed to leave hell, but I lost a great amount of power in the process.
Endeavor: You are a demon and yet you are hiding like a rat, pathetic.
All Might: I dont think you should speak like that Endeavor.

Abaddon glared at Endeavor.

Abaddon: I can still beat you to a pulp.
Albert: No fighting in my house.
Abaddon: Tsk, whatever.
Gran Torino: I know very little about demonology as I considered it to be fantasy, but you are one of the most powerful demons on hell right? Then why are you escaping him.
Abaddon: Because his power is way out of my league and I had no intention to be his slave.
Aizawa: His slave?
Abaddon: Yes, he treats all demons of hell like they are his slaves.
Albert: Why is Lucifer allowing this?
Abaddon: He isnt, but not much he can do now that he is dead.

Everyone's eyes widened, the king of hell was dead?

Albert: Explain.
Abaddon: Four years ago, Izuku manifested in hell, but there was something off about him.

Abaddon: Despite being a mortal soul he somehow had an enormous power, that was somehow able to rival Hell's most powerful entities.

Abaddon: Great is the especulation of what unnatural force was the one that gave him the powers to terrorize hell like that.

Abaddon: It wasnt long before the demon factions united to try and bring him down, but it just resulted in a one-sided massacre. Then we faced the fact that with every demon he killed he got stronger and stronger. Soon not even the overlords of hell were safe from him.

Abaddon: He attracted his own bands of followers and basically declared war on the overlords that had dominated hell for centuries. Hell fell into an all out war.

Abaddon: Even I was involved, I marched my demonic legions through the lands of hell to bring an end to him.

Abaddon: But that monster..... With each passing they he became stronger and stronger.

Abaddon: He began to even fight the lords head on. The first one to fall was Leviathan.

Abaddon: And from then, things just started to get worse. His power was extending over half of hell at this point, only a few of us demons from the higher hierarchies remained, that is when the last demons received a message from the surviving lords, we were going to bring an end to everything, or so we thought...
For the first time possibly in millenia or ever, all the free demons banded together to destroy this monster's soul, we all gathered with even the lords on the battlefield and charged against his forces from all directions.

Abaddon: This turned into the biggedt battle fought on hell in its entire history.

Abaddon: We thought we had a chance to win, that is when he personally appeared. In just the span of a few minutes, he turned the tide of battle in his favor, and we suffered a disaterous defeat. Only a handful of us survived, his look of sick pleasure he was getting from all of the murders was one not even I can forget.

Abaddon: With all the lords dead after the battle, he moved on to the last threat to his power. Lucifer himself.

Abaddon: Their battle shook the foundations of hell itself.
Albert: That most have been the disturbance I felt in the natural order of things.
Abaddon: Possibly... After all, when the battle was over, Lucifer lived no more, he absorbed his soul and added it to his powers. He was now the new devil.
Albert: Did heaven intervene in all of this?
Abaddon: Yes they did, Michael was sens down to hell with a group of angels to restore the natural order that had been shattered.

Abaddon: They battled against Midoriya and his followers but not even them were able to overthrow him, it ended in a stalemate and shortly afterwards, the angels retreated. After that I lost hope and hid myself in this realm, with the hope of one day return to hell and beat out that monster.
Bakugo: So that is what he meant...
Aizawa: What do you mean Bakugo?
Bakugo: I asked him during my encounter with him if his powers came from selling his soul to the devil, he laughed and said that no, that he had replaced the devil.
Abaddon: Indeed he did.
Albert: I see... And do you have any idea of what he is doing here?
Abaddon: I think you and I are suspecting the same thing.
Endeavor: Spill it out already.
Abaddon: He is here to open a portal and link hell to earth and then he will make his way to heaven.
Gran Torino: How will he do that?
Abaddon: I beleive he will perform a ritual using souls as energy which will allow him to open the portal.
Albert: My only question is why hasnt he done it already.
Abaddon: I have my suspicions as well, I beleive that to use the souls he has to store them somewhere, but whenever a high ranked demon kills a mortal soul, the soul is automatically destroyed so the demon cant absorb it and become extremely powerful.
Angela: How would they get so powerful from getting one human soul?
Abaddon: Human souls are much more powerful the demon souls, as ours are corrupted greatly, so probably God made souls detroy themselves if they were murdered by a demon so they dont become too powerful.
All Might: Then how does he expect to achieve something?
Albert: Underlings, he has sided with the League of Villains, he probably has made a deal with them so they will be the ones killing so the soul doesnt get detroyed. It all makes sense now.
Angela: We have to stop him!
Aizawa: I cant beleive what I am going to say but yes I agree with her.

Everybody nodded, agreeing that something must be done.

Albert: If you want to fight demons, then you must get more powerful, with your current level you will be obliterated.
Bakugo: Tsk.
Gran Torino: But what can we do?

Albert smirked.

Albert: Dont worry about it, I know just what we can do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 21.1K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
2.6K 71 27
He followed his wish. He learned. And paper was all that kept him together. Paper was all that tore him apart. Mature-mature themes, cursing, violenc...
20.5K 407 8
During a normal school day, Izuku started to feel...odd. So he goes to the bathroom and looks into the mirror. He noticed that his eyes were starting...
673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...