In the beginning

By clickfanns123

Our story is set in 2017 - future. Our account is fan accounts on Instagram. Click from the beginning to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - some smut
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
LUFUS.AEP A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

chapter 14

279 2 0
By clickfanns123

ello guys @/tonyshelicoptannar here dis is my first chapter yus 😎

tannars pov:
I hadn't spoken to anyone about what happened the other night. I really wanted to but I was too embarrassed, I really wanted to tell lannan but I knew I couldn't because god knows what he'd do. Today was the last day before we went back to Sydney so I was excited to go home and talk to my best friend Blake. Everytime I thought about it my stomach churned. I got my clothes on and decided to go out for a walk, to try and get my mind off everything. I bought a cake and a coffee at a cafe I passed by and sat outside. I suddenly got a call from an unknown number I answered it and said "hello?" my mouth opened when I heard the familiar voice "hey t" I hung up the phone and buried my face in my hands, it was Jacob.

this was definitely the worst week of my life, how did he even get my number? I couldn't wait to get home to talk to Blake, I knew I could always trust him. I decided to switch my flights to today, I couldn't stay here any longer. I walked back to the hotel and started packing my bags, I'm pretty sure everyone was all out somewhere. I didn't tell anyone I was going, not even lannan. When I finished packing my bags I got an Uber and headed to the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
82.2K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
193K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
529K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...