My 'Perfect' Kidnapper

By TheCreative3

Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and n... More

My 'Perfect' Kidnapper
Chapter 1:Stood Up
Chapter 2:Darkness
Chapter 3:Escape?...Or Nah
Chapter 4:Nelson
Chapter 5:Goody Goody
Sorryyy<3
Chapter 6:Normal?
Chapter 7:Wet Dog Was Meant To Be Funny
Chapter 8:Harder Than I Thought
Chapter 9:Pieces
Chapter 10:Oh Hey!Intro?
Chapter 11:A Girl Could Dream
Chapter 12:Explosive brain
Chapter 13:Oh God,Truth Hurts?You Got It All Wrong
Chapter 14:Running?I Prefer Sliding
LOVE YOU ALL
Chapter 15:Here We Go
Chapter 16 :And His God Dann Lips Along With His God Damn Ha-..Oh Shut Up!
Chapter 17:In Which She Gets Jumped
Chapter 18:Okay Dont Panic..IM NOT PANICKING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!
Chapter 19:Underneath Your Beautiful Lies A Loss Of Words
Chapter 20:Shouldnt Have Called Me Poo
Chapter 21:And Lick You...
Chapter 22:Where Have You Been All My Life
You're A Big Part In My Life
Chapter 23:Shits Going Down Stay Away
Chapter 24:Atleast He Didnt Kiss Her
Chapter 25:Was That Too Loud Nate..Shoot Sorry
Please Read Beautiful!Or Skip To The Next Chapter,I Dont Mind<3
Chapter 26:Plans&Oh My God Im So So Sorry!
Chapter 27:When the Hero Meets The Villian
Chapter 28:Twilight On Set In 3!2!1!Wait..That Doesnt Make Sense..
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 30:Hating Is A Kind Of Loving
IM SOO EXCITED!
Chapter 31:Epilogue..Everyone Always Gets An Happy Ending..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 29: Bish You Have One Fine Fine Man In Your Life..

3.7K 136 7
By TheCreative3

"Don't try changing the topic!!"I screeched even though I wasn't really complaining from the feeling that invaded me.

Cameron smirked placing a small kiss on my cheek..fire was the heat level right now.

I tried to move from underneath him on the bed but he tackled me with his hands either side of my head and his legs either side of my body that was lying down.

Did I mention that he was only in his boxers?

He's distracting me from what my question originally was when everyone cleared off and I scooted back upstairs.

"Cam..What did your parents say?"I asked again,trying my hardest to keep my eyes open whilst his hot breathe skimmed my neck.

His hand trailed down my arm and I scrunched the sheet in a ball from the tingles.

"Camer-fucking-ron!"I got the power suddenly as I flipped us both so I was on top of him as my wavey black hair was flipped on one side of my head as I gave him a deep glare.

His light brown eyes closed for a second as he groaned but still with that sexy smile on his face.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"I rolled my eyes and he nodded wanting me to carry on.

"Sweetheart please.."I whispered,trying to give him a puppy look.

"They're coming tomorrow..my mum and..dad"He spoke calmly and cupped my cheek.

"What!"I half shouted instantly getting off him and started pacing around the room.

"Oh god I need to make a good first impression I am the Lena of course and I have to be a leader after but if they don't like me the- wait what if they don't like me!What do they like?I can cook!

I make good cookies do they like cookies?i should prepare everything tonight incase they come early so Ermm what shall I wear tomorrow?!!Okay no that won't work what about the pin-"I was rambling on and on quickly and I was sure I wasn't even making sense before I was cut off.

"Beautiful stop"Cameron whispered gently cupping my cheek with one hand and having one on my shoulder.

I took a deep breathe to try and calm down.

"I knew i shouldn't of called them Ive gotten you so worried and stressed out..don't worry honey everything will be fine,they sounded excited to meet you..the alphas mate"He whispered and I shook my head.

"I'm not stressed it's just overwhelming,they're your parents after all.."

"I won't care if they didn't like like you,you're my world..without you I'm nothing"He spoke seriously brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

I relaxed in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine.

He instantly kissed me back as his soft lips moved with mine and fireworks were exploding as the room got hotter.

I pulled his bottom lip gently with my teeth, smiling when he tightened his grip on my waist and moaned.

His tongue traced my lower lip asking for entrance and I shook my head to tease him.

Groaning he suddenly lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist.

I felt my body dip into the soft mattress of our bed and he took that chance to sneakily let his tongue explore my mouth as our tongues fought but I let him take over.

He tasted like chocolate which drove me insane.

"You taste so good"I found myself pulling away a little to whisper on his lips.

He moaned slightly as my lips were brushing his and my eyes were still closed.

"Baby you're the one that tastes like strawberries"He whispered huskily which sent a shiver down my spine.

For once I took the lead.

Licking my lips because of this hotness underneath me I moved my lips down to his jaw as I unleashed a whole new taste.Placing soft but lingering kisses I trailed them down to his neck.Right between his ear and the end of his neck I took that tiny space in my mouth as a loud sexy groan escaped Cam's mouth.

I smiled against his skin knowing it would drive him crazy.

"Aqua"He moaned as he pushed me more into him so I could feel his anticipation.

"I hate to stop this but..i need to make the damn cookies"I whispered,annoyed at myself and jumped off.

"I hate you now,the love just went out the window!"He shouted jokely and I could tell he had his arms crossed with a stern cute look whilst I ran To the kitchen.

"I'm sorry baby let me go get it!"I shouted back whilst getting the ingredients out.

I hope they like cookies..or would they like muffins?Peanuts?Wait peanut- what the hell is happening?

You're nervous.

No shit Sherlock now piss off.

And stressed for that matter..I felt this tingling in my belly that for once made me quite sad.My wolf is f ing frowning!

I know sorry now stop that!I just need to make them happy.

Just be yourself!And no only when you calm the fuck down or I'll cry.

You won't cry.

Oh try me..

You're a fucking bitch.

I know you are but what am I?

A bitch.

I know you are but what a-

A bitch.

Oh shush.Just get on with your cooking and by the way you've already mixed it all but you haven't preheated the oven, dingus.

"Shit!"I cursed outloud as I left the mixture where it was and turned it on.

Thanks bitc-

Bitch.Yeah yeah I know you're welcome..

I smiled and carried on baking.

--------

"Aww honey that smells amazing!"Some familiar,strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind me as they put their head in my neck.

"Thankyou handsome now don't touch them or you'll burn yourself okay?"I spoke softly and felt him nod.

I turned around in his arms so I was facing him and smiled widely.

"Is their something on my face?"He asked smiling back by looking at me.

I laughed a little.

"If their is I'm going to apply it to my face everyday just to see you smile like that.."He added almost whispering as he came closer.

"Stop"I whispered,to stop the compliments and the way I would melt in his arms.

"Beautiful You need to get some sleep it's 11 pm..I want you to melt in my arms so I can carry you to our bedroom,i don't want you to walk when you have me beside you"He whispered and I felt my eyes closing.

"I love you so much but you don't need to carry me when you need sleep too.."I whispered with my eyes closed as our foreheads were touching.

"I don't really need that much sleep because I'm a werewolf by birth,but you princess,you still have the same needs of a human.."He was whispering so softly and gently I was sure I was going to drop dead,i mean drop sleep..am I making sense?

No.So go to sleep.

"I love you"I heard before he lifted me off the ground and held me close to him as he carried me in bridal style.

His hands were holding me securely and gently,he felt like a cloud.

"I get that a lot"His voice spoke,i felt the smile and chuckle in his voice as I felt a soft mattress underneath me.

"I said that outloud didn't i?"I mumbled not opening my eyes.

"Mmmh now shhh.."I felt the quilt on top of me as the warmth,once i felt him snuggled close to me,drove me insane.

His hand wrapped around me like he never wanted to let to and I snuggled into his bare chest.

"I love you too.."I managed to whisper sleepily.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

It's nearly Christmas!!🎉🎉

Are you excited??Well whenever any of you lovelies may read this it may be past Christmas or before,but whatever occasion is coming up that's special for you then it's nearly Halloween,Your birthday,Easter,New years!I don't know but yes right!!🎉😘

As always I have a special gift for you that's coming up so.. no hints or clues but I'm putting alot into it because I love you all so!❤️

Sadly this book may be ending soon...soon.But I'm not one of those that leaves anything behind or any loose threads!Anyway enough of me tell me anything about you!Ive got it I dare you to comment one fact about you,it doesn't have to be personal but whoever replies loves that feature or colour or obsession🙅😊

Please Comment,Vote,Fan&Enjoy!Stay smiling you're beautiful!👣👠💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 139 32
'What are you doing here?' he said angrily forcefully yanking my arm. 'I told you to stay hidden.' I pulled my arm free. 'I know but I wanted to help...
73.4K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
50.6K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...