Under A Blood Moon (Watty Awa...

By Joahna1030

she is the destroyer of world's and I am the forgiver of human's in other words complete opposites. More

Teaser#1
Teaser#2

Under A Blood Moon

92 7 9
By Joahna1030

ok guys this is the finished story i hope you all like it and thank you for waiting :)..p.s. it is a really short story so my characters don't have much time to develop but please comment and vote :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Your father and I are getting a divorce” was the first thing my mother said right after I had blew all 16 candles of my birthday cake. Yeah I was sad, but most of all I felt angered. How could she be so selfish as to ruin my birthday? Could she not have waited until tomorrow to deliver the blow? My response was that of any other teenager that received bad news.

“And you chose today of all days to tell me this?!!” I screamed as I let out my anger.

“Phoebe I will not have you raise your voice at us while you are still leaving under my roof is that clear?!!” my father said in a very demanding voice which only pushed my anger more.

“Well in that case I am out of here!!” I scream as I run out the house and slam the front door. I felt sad, angry and lonely so I decided to walk to my boyfriend’s house. Surely he would find a way to make me feel better and distract me from reality. I smiled at the thought of seeing him and took out the extra key I had to open his front door. I could see the light of his room was turned on so surely he was home. I walked in and shut the door softly. I could hear the loud thumping of his music coming from his room. I walked upstairs and opened the door to his room with a big smile on my face. As I opened the door I stood their frozen. I always knew the day that Cameron would cheat on me would come; it was inevitable considering his looks, popularity and reputation. I had just always fooled myself thinking that maybe just maybe I would be the one to change him. What I had not expected was for the person that I trust the most in this world to be the one he would cheat on me with. Yeah in front of me was my best friend having sex with my boyfriend. To make things worst they were too busy engaging in sexual actions to even notice that I had opened the door, and just like that reality hit me and I could have swear I heard my heart break. I ran out of his house in tears and went to the only place I could think of my secret garden. It was my save haven for whenever things went wrong. I always like to go there and let the nature sooth me. I sat in my bench and let my tears out. This was officially my worst birthday ever by far.

I don’t remember ever feeling this miserable and pathetic. How could they do this to me? I had no one to turn to no family, no friends, and no boyfriend. Then I felt it, warmth erupt from within my soul, hatred. It strength startled me but I allowed it to consume me. It felt liberating it was as if I was always supposed to feel this way. I looked down to see my hands glowing. I stood up and picked up a red rose, and at the touch it turned black and decomposed into ashes right before my eyes. It’s as if my eyes had been open to a different reality. I looked at the sky to see the blood moon rising, it was the perfect view for the worst day ever. I checked the time on my watch and it read 7:45, I was now officially 16 years old. I felt a weird feeling at my feet and I looked down to see that they were glowing and my shoes had been disintegrated.

“It is time”, I heard a deep voice say. I looked around but nobody was here.

“Time for what?” I asked.

“For you to let your rage consume this world” said the voice in my head? Okay I think all these strong emotions are starting to affect my mind. “It is time” said the voice one more time right before I felt a great pain in my chest. I crumbled to the ground gasping for air, as I felt my insides constricting. I felt like someone was hammering me with needles and the last thing I saw before I blocked out was the silhouette of a male walking towards me.

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the ground. I stood up an inhaled the polluted air that roams this earth. It has been thousands of years since the last time that I was freed. Life cycle after life cycle I had been imprisoned within a human body waiting for my release. At last I have been granted my liberty to walk this earth. It seems like these humans never learn. They disgust me; I do not understand why the elders even recreate them for. They are of no use and shall be extinct for good. I looked at the stars and saw the alignment of the planets. I had exactly seventy-two hours to complete the cleansing phase before they arrived. It was now 12:00 am of October 31st. ironically enough a day these mere humans celebrate, in which fear is the main element. Well now they will have a reason to feel fear.

“Honey?Thank goodness I found you!! What happened here?” a female human asked me. The female appeared scared, worried, and slightly angered at the same time. I was aware that this human was blood related to the vessel I inhabited, and for that reason alone she was the perfect start. I walked closer to her without uttering so much as a word.

“Ph-Phoebe your sc-scaring me dear”, the human stuttered. I chuckled at her patheticness.

“It is time for your cleansing” I said and placed my hand on her shoulder. She screeched at my contact but it was cut off as her entire body disintegrated. I allowed my power to manifest itself. I could feel the crackling of the ground as it died and the panic of the birds as they attempt to fly away. I form an orb of my energy and aimed it at the sky. Instantly the sky opens and the stars and planets become more visible as the Ozone layer is destroyed.

Thumb thumb thumb thumb…my eyes immediately became wide opened as the thumbing of my heart increased. She had finally awakened, and now it was my job to stop her from destroying everything in her path. The destroyer of worlds lacked compassion of those that deserved forgiveness and an eternal life. I am the key to the gates of heaven, also referred to as the judger of souls. I could sense her aura from where I laid beneath the earths ground. She wasn’t far away from here and I needed to make my presence known quickly before I am left with nothing to judge. Iblasted of the ground and emerged from my underground slumber chamber I had created to keep myself intact throughout the years until she was awakened once again, and my services to the elders where needed. I looked at my surroundings to see that she indeed had already commenced the cleansing phase and everything within a 15 miles radius was black and lifeless. No trace of life ever previously existing left.Even after all of this time her beauty still amazed me. She was like a dark majestic creature that contrasted beautifully with the background of the stars in the sky. I shook my head to clear myself of such prohibited thoughts.

“What is the meaning of this?? You know you are not permitted to wipe all of the existence on this earth, only what is needed to be disposed of and no longer of use!!” I boomed angered that this being had no compassion or rationality what so ever. I heard her chuckle darkly before looking me straight in the eye with a smirk on her face.

“Exactly Jusgar, humans are no longer of use they have been given plenty of chances and unappreciated them. Those disgusting creatures deserve a permanent extinction” she responded with a cruel smile.

“That is where your wrong Chaos, it is my existence alone that proves that the humans are worth saving. For I would have no purpose If not one of them deserved forgiveness and an eternal life of peace.” I said.

“well then I guess you are no longer of use either, after all I am the destroyer of life and there is a reason why I have awoken once more, so let me put an end to your life and misery” she said right before she lashed at me. I was momentarily in shock, for we had never truly ever emerged ourselves in a battle. That moment of shock cost me, for she pushed me down to the ground and dug her claws into my shoulders. Her touch was shockingly warm. It was like a jolt of energy ran though my physical body. It was rather abnormal but satisfying at the same time. Her eyes widen and she jumped away from me.

She was revising her hands as if something was wrong with them and then stared at me in horror, and shock.

“H-How is it possible? You should have instantly died at my touch but instead...” she stated leaving her sentence incomplete. I could tell she was just as confused as I was.

“It is my guess that I am still of use to the elders after all” I said with a smug smile. Trying my hardest to divert ourselves from what had occurred.

“It seems so” she said with a frown on her face.

When I touched him I felt warmth at my chest and frankly it terrified me. I did not like it one bit. We covered land after land destroying the useless and saving the ones that supposedly deserved it for hours. We were in what I believe humans referred to as North America, and so far had quite the number of survivors. I was growing irritated by these humans who I believed didn’t deserve any forgiveness. There was only one child left to judge in this piece of land, and we both had entire different perspectives on who was worthy and who wasn’t.

She was so cold and heartless but I couldn’t help but feel a need to be near her ever since we touched.

“No she shall die!! He is already corrupted!!” boomed chaos as she dashed towards the child. I grabbed her arm to restrain her.

“I said she should be spared” I said through clenched teeth. I don’t know if it was because of the sensations her hand were giving me or because of the anger I felt towards her behavior.

“But she is no longer pure; I can see all of his mistakes!! She is a liar, a thief, and a deceiver.” She screamed.

I could see all their mistakes and that particular girl had already been corrupted by her predecessors.

She could see the mistakes but what she couldn’t see was the reasons behind those actions. This girl meant no harm to anybody she was just afraid and alone. I could see her pure heart and knew she could be molded into a great human. All she needs is the correct education and care. I knelt in front of the child and crossed my heart at the same time I crossed hers, leaving her a blue symbol marked over her skin. The symbol represented my judgment and she was now spared from all harm including that brought upon by chaos herself. Chaos stood still and stiff next to me as I lifted the child’s face to meet my eyes.

“I forgive you child” I whispered and the blue shield activated forming a force field around her. I know chaos was not happy that I had power over what she did or did not do but that was how this was supposed to be.

I don’t know what he saw in those creatures, maybe it is just his genetic material, or maybe I just lacked the ability to see what he sees. For whatever the reason he saw something worth saving within these humans.

"Is that all of them?” I asked through clenched teeth. He had saved a group of 15 humans so far.

"Yes, for this area at least" he informed me.

"Very well then I guess its cleansing time" I said with a big grin. So far he has been interrupting my entertainment but now it was time to do my job. He shook his head in what I think was disappointment.

"Unfortunately" I heard him say just above a whisper. I shrugged his comment of as if it had no effect but deep down I got this weird feeling in my chest and it wasn't pleasant what so ever. I crouched down and placed my hand flat on the ground my essence instantly deteriorated the soil beneath my hand. I could feel the soil and every living thing that it touches decaying like a 90 day old corpse. It was quite exhilarating to know that with one simple touch I could cause so much damage. He looked away not able to look at me destroy that which he desired would continue living but he could not save every living thing in this planet. He only had the power to save human beings not anything else and that was the limit to his power. His hands where formed into tight fists and his knuckles where turning white from the force of restraining himself. His current state caused warmth inside of me and I just yearned to touch him. My mind and body seemed to struggle against one another. I was repulsed by the immense need I had to taste his luscious lips, which just seem to call to me. I snapped out of the trance when I caught myself reaching for his right hand. I retracted my hand turned around and dashed through the area we had just covered. To say I was confused by my behavior was understatement. I brought death to everything in my path as fury build up within me. It was HIS entire fault I was feeling this way. I never had this happened to me.

“I am sick and tired of you bossing me around and thinking you are above me!!” she screamed.

“Well news flash Jusgar you aren’t the only powerful entity in this world!!” she lashed out at me and pushed me with force. I was thrown back and hit a wall. By the time I got up she was already in my face screaming curse after curse as she unleashed her anger at me. She was angry because I kept on saving humans and she didn’t think they were worth saving. I just wanted to silence her and went by my instincts. I grabbed the back of her neck and slammed my lips against hers. An immense wave of emotions coursed through my body and a unexpected warmth spread across my chest. I grabbed her hips and pressed her closer to me as the warmth became heat. I felt the urge to touch her even more and entangled my free hand through her pitch black hair. I felt in complete bliss and for the first time understood why so many humans spend their entire lifetimes searching for that one person to make them happy. I felt complete like a part of me that I never knew was missing had been finally found. To my shock she was responding to my actions and kissing me back making it all the better. She raped her arms around my neck and leaned in to me as she made sounds of pleasure. I flicked out my tongue and entangled it with hers. Oh how sweet the nectar of her mouth tasted. It was even more delicious than the golden soup of the elders filled with vitality and harmony. in mists of all this I heard a distant throaty sound.

“Ehem there is a child present you know”, we heard someone say. I open my eyes without realizing I had actually closed them and saw chaos with a look of shock and utter disbelieve. It all happened too soon for me to process, next thing I know I was on the ground and chaos was stalking away with her hands formed into fists. I stood up and fixed my attire. To say I was confused was an understatement, one moment we are both sharing a kiss and the next I am being pushed down to the ground.

I walked as far away from him as I could. I was mad at myself for even letting it happen.

“Can you hold my hand? I-I’m scared” said the child Jusgar saved with hopeful eyes at me. she stood their alone reaching for my hand and waiting for my reply. I never had problems taking any humans life or being cruel to them because I never had any emotion, but seeing her like that just caused an ache within. She was lonely and had no one to protect her, no family to count on. In a way we were both alike, I too felt lonely and neglected. I don’t know why I was feeling all these emotions or why I nodded my head and held her hand but what I did know was that it had something to do with me kissing Jusgar. I was livid at myself for even responding to his actions. His lips where so exquisite and warm against my cold ones. I felt complete and that’s what I was terrified of. I didn’t want to need him just so he could abandon me.

I walked the rest of the journey with the child at hand and ignored Jusgar’s attempts to speak to me. I couldn’t talk to him, at least not when part of me craved to be in his arms again. I had never been touched with care and passion like the way he touched me, and honestly it scared me how comfortable I was with it. The elders would not approve of us growing these feelings for each other they most likely would place us back in to a dormant state, so what was the point was in pursuing them if they were only going to be shattered. No, I couldn’t allow myself to fall for him.

“Damn it Chaos speak to me!!” I snapped I couldn’t take her silence anymore it was killing me. she ignored me and kept walking I roughly grabbed her arm and made her turn towards me.

“Don’t touch me” she said through gritted teeth.

“Why are you behaving this way?!!” I screamed in frustration.

“This is your entire fault!!! “, she said as she threw an orb of her energy towards me.

“My fault?” the nerve of her to pin this all on me.

“Well pardon me but if I remember correctly you responded to my kiss!!” I screamed feeling a bit angered by her reaction.

“That doesn’t matter you shouldn’t have kissed me!! Because of YOU I am now able to feel emotions!! An-and more importantly I can’t stop thinking about it!! It’s just driving me crazy” she muttered the last part and then collapsed on the ground. I rushed towards her and held her in my arms.

“I can’t have these feelings towards you Jusgar we both know the elders would not approve of it” she whispered with sorrow in her voice. I felt my insides churn I didn’t like hearing her sadness.

“That doesn’t matter... Look at me Chaos…LOOK AT ME” is aid stern fully as I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me. I could see the sadness in her eyes.

“No matter what happens I will never abandon you, after all we have been together since our creation and nothing not even the elders would be able to separate me from your side.

“The elders are almost here what are we going to do?” I asked worried. The elders created for one sole purpose and that was to cleanse this earth of all rotten living things and only conserve those that deserve it in order to start anew. Never was it in our instructions to fall in love.

“We are going to tell them the true and if they object then we shall confront them” he said as he held my hand. I nodded and pressed his hand to give him reassurance. We both looked towards the sky as we saw five beams cascade down to ground. The elders materialized before us and we all bowed to each other.

“I see that you have done a splendid job cleansing my children” said the highest elder.

“We did as you asked of us sir” responded Jusgar.

“good I wouldn’t expect nothing less from you two but I can see that there is something troubling you my son what may it be?” said the third in command.

“well In our mission to do as you asked some things unraveled and well..” Jusgar said struggling for the right words.

“out with it son!” said the highest elder with urgency.

“Jusgar and I fell in love with each other and we would like your approval” I said before Jusgar could respond.

“Hmm fell in love you say?” said the second in command with a pensive look.

“Yes Sir we are both in love with one another” said Jusgar with affirmativeness in his voice as he held my hand.

“I believe it’s time you both learn the real reason why we awoke you once more” said the highest elder as the others nodded in agreement.

“no matter how many times we recreate this planet its inhabitants always seem to rotten it , so the rest of the elders and I devised a better plan that would secure the peace and tranquility of this planet.” Said the second elder.

“You see there is no need for our approval because you both are part of the plan” the third elder commented.

“I am not following?” Jusgar said with confusion.

“you both were intended to be together and provide this earth with a new species of guardians, we believe that these humans need someone neutral who can both punish and forgive in order to make sure that the human race continues to be pure.”, said the highest elder.

“You both have great qualities but creating a new species with both your genetic material, you will be able to grant this earth the perfect combination between good and bad” said the second in command.

“Basically we were always intended to be together?” I asked slightly confused.

“Correct, one cannot be without the other and together you both balance things out “said the highest elder.

“As you both have learn the attraction between one another is undeniable and therefore sooner or later you were both bound to fall in love” said the third elder.

“So you mean to say that we both worried for nothing?” I said slightly irritated.

“Well I believe our job here is done, we wish you both the best of luck” said the higher elder completely ignoring Chaos’s comment. We all bowed as a signal of respect to one another and then they disappeared.

“Well that went much better than I expected” I said as I placed my arm around her shoulder.

“Yes, talk about moment of realization” I commented.I was still slightly shocked that they had planned this entire thing out.

“Well it seems like we have plenty of restoring to do” he said with a sly smile. I raised an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look.

“And plenty of reproduction to make” he grinned and kissed me before I could utter a respond sending both of us into a bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...